☼ manymoretodays: off many years of many medications

manymoretodays

• Moderator Emeritus

Not so worried about my thyroid anymore.  They told me to keep the heat at 72 degrees for awhile.  Overall........much too hot........but hopefully will force me out the door more often.  I can't wait to see the gas bill next mos. after the fireplaces and now this inferno heat.  I will probably go against instructions and turn it down soon......just not yet.

I have got some old widowed brother neighbor with his shiny bright John Deere now working on the ice on my driveway.  No doubt his therapy.  And had a nice conversation with he and his helper.  He hears his wife everyday still............in a good way.  I think he is old enough that they won't medicate that away.  And may she RIP.  Judy.  The end of this life came in the form of a scorpion bite for her.  Wow.  I had talked with her years ago and they have/she had a very cool old home from the early days of settling here.   I'm sure the scorpion was in one of their outbuildings or underground(old) storage areas.  Not something I probably will worry on.  They also have a wonderful front garden.......mostly ornamental but lovely.

I'm not sure if that is out of my system yet........wanting an old home to renovate...........not practical nor realistic.  I used to think I could fix everything myself and was a do it my-selfer.  I am not going to have any money left nor will I probably ever have the organizational skills again.  That stuff can be stressful as well.  Going for the minimum stress life someday.  How to do that is not exactly clear as yet.   I would probably get some place inhabited by bad spirits or something anyway.  I think that when we are down and struggling.........that for sure.........while we are closer than ever to our Casper/higher power/God of the universe.............it is also a time when the dark side attempts to get in.  In insidious ways.  Non the less the good is stronger.  And positive faith can prevail over just about anything.  That's my sermon for today.  In fact I am sure the Bible says this as well as many other writings.  Praise Angel Merlene for calming me down yesterday.  My therapist basically listened.........maybe only somewhat....... as it was a phone appointment.  That was Tuesday.  Hopefully she got some busy work done too.  Or took a bit of a rest of sorts.  That's okay with me.  I didn't give her much time for feedback and she now knows me a bit better.

I got out of bed earlier today.  That is probably worth 5 whole points.

It is Thursday.  February 11th.  I hope to make it an average one.  Come on back to neutral.

Oh.  Some pretty severe cramps in my midfoot.  Short lasting and I can massage it anyway.  Something is off balance though.  I will check symptoms and self care and see if I can add something simple food wise.  I have been drinking a quart of baby electrolye solution per day.  I should try and get back to H2O.  The cramping has only happened a couple times while doing nothing.  Just painful.

Late 2023- gone to emeritus status, inactive, don't @ me, I can check who I've posted on, and I'm not really here like I used to be......thanks.

Started with psycho meds/psychiatric care circa 1988.  In retrospect, and on contemplation, situational overwhelm.

Rounding up to 30 years of medications(30 medication trials, poly-pharmacy maximum was 3 at one time).

5/28/2015-off Adderal salts 2.5mg. (I had been on that since hospital 10/2014)

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!  Tapered @ 10% every 4 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks to

2016 Dec 16 medication free!!

Longer signature post here, with current supplements.

Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  And.....I quit smoking 11/2021. Lapsed.  Redo of quit smoking 9/28/2022.  Can you say Hallelujah?(took me long enough)💜

None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider.  My success story:  Blue skies ahead, clear sailing

" Baby eloctrolyte "  solution ?  What is that , M .

Many SSRI's and SSNRI's over 20 years. Zoloft for 7 years followed by Effexor, Lexapro, Prozac, Cymbalta, Celexa, Pristiq, Valdoxan, Mianserin and more - on and off. No tapering. Cold turkey off Valdoxan - end of May 2014

Psych Drug - free since May 2014

• Moderator Emeritus

Pedialyte it's called.  So almost homeopathic balance of fluid and electrolyes.  I think I should go back to plain filtered water though.  Probably doing me more imbalance than balance at this point.  From my pediatric nursing days.  Perhaps it wasn't a good idea.

Late 2023- gone to emeritus status, inactive, don't @ me, I can check who I've posted on, and I'm not really here like I used to be......thanks.

Started with psycho meds/psychiatric care circa 1988.  In retrospect, and on contemplation, situational overwhelm.

Rounding up to 30 years of medications(30 medication trials, poly-pharmacy maximum was 3 at one time).

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!  Tapered @ 10% every 4 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks to

Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  And.....I quit smoking 11/2021. Lapsed.  Redo of quit smoking 9/28/2022.  Can you say Hallelujah?(took me long enough)💜

None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider.  My success story:  Blue skies ahead, clear sailing

• Moderator Emeritus

In my feet this time.  Like shin splints.  Maybe more painful.  They occur when I am laying down.

Massage and wait so far.

But I think it is an imbalance of something.

Any other simple remedies welcomed?

As well as electrolyte or mineral biological basis explanation as well.  Causative factors?

• Moderator Emeritus

I will try some Vitamin D3 back and see if that is the culprit.

• Moderator Emeritus

In my feet this time.  Like shin splints.  Maybe more painful.  They occur when I am laying down.

I had these from withdrawal... significantly from Lyrica, and almost as much from requip.. which I will be off in the next 3 weeks.  They were most unpleasant, and I kept my taper slow as a result..  had I gone just a little faster, I think the cramping would have been my worst withdrawal symptom.  Reading your sig line.. you have been holding since 12/15?  Were you holding the Trileptal (you mention going back to 75 mgs)?  Lyrica and Trileptal are both anticonvulsants, so it makes sense they would have some withdrawal symptoms in common...  Trileptal withdrawal is probably the cause of the difficulty...

I merged your Charley horse question because it's specific to your journey.. and I answered it.  I tapered at a rate that was just slow enough to keep most of the cramping in check, for me that was 10% a month.

As always, LISTEN TO YOUR BODY! A proud supporter of the 10% (or slower) rule.

Requip - 3/16 ZERO  Total time on 25 years.

Lyrica: 8/15 ZERO Total time on 7 or 8 yrs.

BENZO FREE 10/13 (started tapering 7/10)  Total time on 25 years.

Read my intro thread here, and check the about me section.  "No matter how cynical you get, it's almost impossible to keep up." Lily Tomlin

• Moderator Emeritus

Thanks Skyler.  I have done 2 extra 75mg. doses in the last couple of weeks.  Maybe that's it.  And way less Epsom Salt baths and magnesium.  So....cross my fingers.......maybe that's it........side effect ..........which could, of course, linger or re appear once I start titrating down.  I think I got down to 68 mg. or so doing 10 percent drops.  I quit going down and just went back to the 1/2 tab. rather than dissolving and measuring and titrating.  Pre-Christmas.  Things just got so dark and difficult at that time.

Sounds like I will survive this tremendous ordeal then.  Thanks for the link.

• Moderator Emeritus

Thanks Skyler.  I have done 2 extra 75mg. doses in the last couple of weeks.  Maybe that's it.  And way less Epsom Salt baths and magnesium.  So....cross my fingers.......maybe that's it........side effect ..........which could, of course, linger or re appear once I start titrating down.  I think I got down to 68 mg. or so doing 10 percent drops.  I quit going down and just went back to the 1/2 tab. rather than dissolving and measuring and titrating.  Pre-Christmas.  Things just got so dark and difficult at that time.

Sounds like I will survive this tremendous ordeal then.  Thanks for the link.

It's not a side effect, it's withdrawal... you need to take a dose consistently.  I can't follow what you are taking now.. up 1/2 tablet, which would be how many miligrams, and two extra 75 mg doses in 2 weeks..  And 10% drops, hopefully no faster then every 30 days, but you don't give a time frame.

You need to do a liquid titration.  This is a full taper deal.. if you keep going piecemeal, you will continue to perturb your symptoms.

As always, LISTEN TO YOUR BODY! A proud supporter of the 10% (or slower) rule.

Requip - 3/16 ZERO  Total time on 25 years.

Lyrica: 8/15 ZERO Total time on 7 or 8 yrs.

BENZO FREE 10/13 (started tapering 7/10)  Total time on 25 years.

Read my intro thread here, and check the about me section.  "No matter how cynical you get, it's almost impossible to keep up." Lily Tomlin

• Moderator Emeritus

1/2 tablet of 150 mg. since early December.  75mg. at bedtime.  Trileptal.

I updosed from 68mg. and stopped doing liquid titration at that point. 

I have no idea exactly when I first got down to 75 mg. Trileptal.  I may have started liquid tapering from 100mg.  Not sure.  I'll back track in my journal or find my 2015 calendar.

Yes. You're right.  Will dissolve the tabs again giving me 2 doses of 75mg.  And just hold on that for awhile.  The 75mg. at bedtime.  One or 2 weeks.   I have all the equipment.  Just got lazy and stopped caring really.

It's not so hard.  No excuses.  A bit of an organizational mess since the new year began......I am.  Additional supplements listed in my sig. have also been fairly haphazard.

I can do better.

Also nice to see that once you got off the Lyrica there were no adverse symptoms.  I did not have the "charley horses" when I was tapering the first time.

• Moderator Emeritus

Yup.  Definitely perturbed my symptoms with the extra dose yesterday of Trileptal.  Or was it the day before?  I think it was the day before when they did the rest of the work........Wednesday.

I managed to get some chirping(need new batteries) smoke detectors down.  No smoking in the house.  Spring and fall this always happens.

4 pieces of toast with butter.  Working on large blender concoction now.

Heavy, heavy limbs and body and brain today.  My own fault I know.  Hopefully will settle in a couple days.  I feel like I have been given some major tranquilizer now.

Prayers and Jesus.  I made human contact briefly.  Accepted a hug.  No more charley horses.  So very slow and out of it.  Zero agitation or irritability.  Mostly trying for more sleep.

Sorry self............I couldn't cope.

Probably will be all hyper tomorrow.  That might be a good switch for a day.

• Moderator Emeritus

Yup.  Definitely perturbed my symptoms with the extra dose yesterday of Trileptal.  Or was it the day before?  I think it was the day before when they did the rest of the work........Wednesday.

I managed to get some chirping(need new batteries) smoke detectors down.  No smoking in the house.  Spring and fall this always happens.

4 pieces of toast with butter.  Working on large blender concoction now.

Heavy, heavy limbs and body and brain today.  My own fault I know.  Hopefully will settle in a couple days.  I feel like I have been given some major tranquilizer now.

Prayers and Jesus.  I made human contact briefly.  Accepted a hug.  No more charley horses.  So very slow and out of it.  Zero agitation or irritability.  Mostly trying for more sleep.

Sorry self............I couldn't cope.

Probably will be all hyper tomorrow.  That might be a good switch for a day.  I am grateful to be alone at these times.

Happy Valentines everyone here...........for whatever that's worth.

So yah.........just to clarify if I can.  I have been on the 75mg. trileptal at bedtime consistently.  1/2 tab= 75 mg.

And in the past couple of weeks on 2 occasions, with the 2nd occasion being 2 days ago.......attempted to calm myself from outside stressors..........by taking a daytime dose of 1/2 tab or 75mg.

So now find my poor nervous system trellis in far worse shape.  I can't undo what has been done.  Can only hang tight.  And pray.  And cry.  And yah, there is some inner agitation(not horrid yet) going on.

I've learned my lesson.  The hard way.  No need for further chastising by self or others.  I feel unable to liquify trileptal at all for evening dose.  So will just stick with the 1/2 tab= 75 mg.

The walls are closing in on me at this point today...........

5 points for talking to loan person affiliated with new furnace and A/C unit.  1 point for feeding cat.  10 points for not screaming at the guy finishing up my driveway.  2 points for hug from associate.  Minus 10 points for not remembering that I still have a check to deposit that I could have given to him to do as his Dad is now driving him around.  Minus 5 points for feeling the need to put this all out on the world wide web again and post so many times today.........  2 or maybe 3 points for talking to angel Merlene fairly nicely and telling her what help I may need.  Minus 20 points for still having 2 bills to pay.  Online and all........but I just don't care.  Minus 50 points for negative self talk.

• Moderator Emeritus

100 points for slowly but surely getting to laughter at myself, in an okay way, and at all the rest of this journey, and all that has gone before.

I can believe for this period of time that it is going to be worth it in some only imagined as yet way.

• Moderator Emeritus

27% interest APR on the $7,500 I had to borrow to do new heating and cooling systems.

Ah well, I will pay it off in full when I relocate my home base.

• Moderator Emeritus

Healthy breakfast before noon.  20 points

Listened to Yoga trauma healing(at Beyond Meds site) and struck a few poses.  20 points.  Attitude shifted.

Established phone contact calmly and clearly for dates and such involving future healthy new experiences.  50 points.

I want to be up for this Native American Sundance in April.  And should also do one more sweat lodge before then.

90 points so far.  I think I shall attempt 200 points today.

• Moderator Emeritus

I probably did get the 200 points yesterday.  Dressed and out to pay a bill.  50 points.  Cared to pay bill.  Point filled rather than pointless.

Visited with associate and I think he made a feeble kind Valentine gesture.  I ate one of the Candy bars and may have the other soon.

The usual sheety morning hours today but it appears sunny and that was the best thing about yesterday.  Calmer weather outside.

I got out the door briefly but successfully.  So at least a 1000 point total.  If I do it again today I will give myself 2000 points and call myself successful.  It's my inner world that is a mess.

I did therapy by phone and told her all about how I felt I was turning the corner now.  Woke up and that was over but it will come again.

Lessening my intensity I hope.

• Moderator Emeritus

Nope.  Plenty intense.  Gained a few pounds I think.  This is good.  Jeans fit yesterday.   Everything seemed to be a trigger after about noon.

Called in and so attended a peer conference planning meeting.  It got shortened as key people were not there.  So I was glad I just did call in.  There has been a changing of the guard........just so to speak........of the higher ups in the state peer system.  I will miss the old higher up.  He was pretty good.  I hope the new one is as good or better.

Yah, it's withdrawal but I am pretty much.......for the most part...........mentally ill today. 

Good enough day yesterday.......bad day today.  So much resentment and anger that insists on staying around.  PTSD type stuff that just isn't neccessary anymore.  I mean it's more around obsessive worry.........recent past..........blah, blah, blah.  Wanting to protect others?  What's that all about?  Easily triggered.

Ate.  Bathed but not dressed......no reason to.........no fun in it.  Brushed teeth.

My cat is actually mellow and just observing........wondering what she should do.  I'm sorry I called her deranged as it is I.

Laughter did not visit today at all.

Some music was tolerable.

Not having fun.

A real hump day of a Wednesday.

• Moderator Emeritus

So........the name of the bank which did my balance on units loan is called Synchrony.  Quite different from those almost magical synchronicities of which there is a thread somewhere.  Serendipity I think is synonymous.

It's just better when the outcomes are more positive but there can be a negative slant I suppose if the attitude is off.  Or is that perception of events?.........the attitude.

Oh yah.......on the Peer stuff in this location.  It is now overseen by the state government really.  The new director is a LCSW.  The old one wasn't.  It's unfortunate........well I think it is............as the best Peer stuff seems to be all run by Peers.  The LCSW's think they get it.........but often don't.......can't get their heads out of their training.  Which I believe is essential.  That......"forget everything you learned" approach is the one I like.  I mean I am guessing that this LCSW has some "mental illness" that she does meds. and therapy for or something and so to her.........that is still the way......  Anyway.......I will ask her simply at some point if she is a real "Peer" and to give me her condensed treatment works or not story. 

As we talked about already.  This is the veranda song  !

https://youtu.be/ML9h3I5Uktw

Many SSRI's and SSNRI's over 20 years. Zoloft for 7 years followed by Effexor, Lexapro, Prozac, Cymbalta, Celexa, Pristiq, Valdoxan, Mianserin and more - on and off. No tapering. Cold turkey off Valdoxan - end of May 2014

• Moderator Emeritus

Groovy.  It's gone into a nice play list.  :)

• Moderator Emeritus

Made it out yesterday.  In the other car.  Flat tire on mine.  Will take care of in this century.

So......somewhat independent......still.

Feels like PTSD but so what.  It's all withdrawal.

Thankful for a cooler, somewhat milder snowy day.

Not thankful for the exes getting his Amazon shipments sent to this address.  Probably his delusions though so I'll try to not be bothered by things I cannot control.  Poor guy was trying his Dad's Ambien for awhile not too long ago.  Oh well.......must be a sign........order something I need one of these days myself online. 

Associate working still and surviving living with his Dad by weekend trips to the city.  So he is doing okay.  Grandpa is in the hospital again.  Hoping I can rally a bit and spend some time with the guy who was a generous and kind father in law for so many years.  My mom is fairly covered with visitors through March.......more health problems on her list now.  Pretty sure the timing will be okay one of these days as far as some time with her.  Maybe I'll even get to be the one to be with her when she gets closer to the end.  I did real well with my Dad when he went and she relied on me.

Just morose talk.....almost makes me laugh......well it did to be honest.

This months bills finally paid.  Just in time for the new batch.  Maybe I'll start the process early.

I am going to live through this.  This I know.

I found a Leo Buscalgia book.  Maybe I'll type some of those pages up somewhere.  1970's stuff which I enjoyed then and will again.

Eating, sleeping, somewhat better hygiene.  Faith.  A little hope.  A whole lot of awareness.

Took care of Betsey Cat's fur mats.  She actually came to me for the care.  Not a bad friend to have.

Oh.....got a redbox movie so maybe can return it on time and get another.  It was appropriate to my times and thoughts lately.

• Moderator Emeritus

Just going to use my space as a reminder.  Like a sticky note.

To self:  take 1 omega three and some coconut oil every day.

Otherwise I still feel like I am doomed.  Really intense emotional and thought stuff when it hits.  I tried calling a Linked In person for practical support.  No dice.  I am afraid to have others around me when I go through it.  No words for it.  Beyond description.  I am just hoping it has lifted a bit now.  At least once every other day.

Tuesday February 23rd.  It hit today.  Badly. 

sorry,Many...I'm right there with you...it's hell on earth...wonder if I can survive this...scared to death.

hang on...ds xo

went on Prozac 1994-99,60mg.poopout ct  back on 2001-2002,prozac weekly 2002,not working,Effexor 75 mg.?2003-mar.2004 gaining weight 8wk. taper,wellbutrin 150 mg.mar. -may 2004 ctmedfree til july 2005 back to Prozac gaining weight again,back on wellbutrin jan.2006150-300 mg.bad constipation.also was taking aygestin(hormone)perimenopausal irregular bleeding.back on Prozac around sept,?2006,hysterectomy jan30.2007(adenomyosis)off&on Prozac til 2009,citalopram about 1 mo, April 2010 no effect,Effexor again may -mar, 2011.ct,Prozac aug,-dec, 2011 &sept-nov 2012,paroxetine oct,23 2013-may 4 2014 20 mgs.tapered 6 wks.-failed RI in Oct.2014-in protracted WD.started 10 mgs. Fluoxetine May 25 2021 .Stopped fluoxetine May 2022 at 5 mgs.

• Moderator Emeritus

You too direstraits.  What do we hang on too though?  I keep losing my grip.

I'll try to go read your introduction or just stay on here until my therapy hour..........only 1 more hour until that.

Hell on earth or worse........I don't know.

• Moderator Emeritus

On the home stretch of today now.

I guess I got it out a bit during therapy phone call........exhausting.

Thank you for all being here.

Nothing ever in my life before prepared me for this.....

Nothing ever in my life before prepared me for this.....Amen to that.

went on Prozac 1994-99,60mg.poopout ct  back on 2001-2002,prozac weekly 2002,not working,Effexor 75 mg.?2003-mar.2004 gaining weight 8wk. taper,wellbutrin 150 mg.mar. -may 2004 ctmedfree til july 2005 back to Prozac gaining weight again,back on wellbutrin jan.2006150-300 mg.bad constipation.also was taking aygestin(hormone)perimenopausal irregular bleeding.back on Prozac around sept,?2006,hysterectomy jan30.2007(adenomyosis)off&on Prozac til 2009,citalopram about 1 mo, April 2010 no effect,Effexor again may -mar, 2011.ct,Prozac aug,-dec, 2011 &sept-nov 2012,paroxetine oct,23 2013-may 4 2014 20 mgs.tapered 6 wks.-failed RI in Oct.2014-in protracted WD.started 10 mgs. Fluoxetine May 25 2021 .Stopped fluoxetine May 2022 at 5 mgs.

Ditto .  Love you girls . DS & MMT.   We will get through this.   :blink:

• Moderator Emeritus

Yes we will.

I think I should hold on the Omega 3's until I get the lower EPA type again.  Yesterday was a trial.  I can get the kind the seemed to help way back when on line.  It's expensive but I am worth it.  My better, healthier me is.

• Moderator Emeritus

My coping yesterday consisted of making desperate phone calls........... and really hating just about every person I have ever met.

And extreme hatred energy directed at dirty dishes and bathrooms and clothes.

My cat even went into hiding.  She knows a lot.

As far as an energy description I think it was wind and fire all tossed together.

I need water and earth balance.  As well as full surrender.  Plus Jesus.

It just seems an awful lot to expect.

Patience, time, learn to like self a little bit.

I hope I can do something more domestic today.  I mean I can't really accomplish much during the tsunamis of soul and spirit.

ManyMoreTodays.         You sometimes so eloquently put into words what I'm feeling, as well .  I hate the dirty dishes & laundry , as well .  Can't be bothered & seems like a waste of time . What are we supposed to be doing ?    Tsunami of soul and spirit !!  That's how it feels.

• Moderator Emeritus

I am going with the theory that it was the high proportion of EPA in the Omega threes.

Because that is something I can control right now.

Many . Whatever works for you , right now  .  You know , this will improve over the long term . You have to " hang on " until then .

I still can'tfigure out if the fish oil helps or not...so confused.

I think many of us arrived to this point because of self hatred or no sense of self...how do we fix that?

I'm with you on the fish oil, don't know if it helps or makes things worse, just as confused

10 years citalopram 30mg- tapered down in December 15/2015- Jan 15/2016 to 20mg for two weeks, ten for one week and five for another week, then stopped, less then two weeks later, sheer hell broke lose with debilitating withdrawal symptoms.

Update-- reinstated 5mg of celexa on feb 5-- within hours noticed immediate difference in WD symptoms-- Holding holding and more holding.

Updose- March 23/16 too 10mg- relieved the harsher head symptoms- current symptoms headaches, dizzy, numbness and tingling in my head.

Benzos- 2015-Ativan on and off for 6 months 2mg- switched to clonazepam nov 2015- 2mg till Jan 2016 Zopiclone 7.5mg nov-dec 2015- was tapered off over 4weeks- Currently in protracted withdrawal. ????????????????????????????????

Update- ended up in the hospital April 18/16 major suicidal ( never had that before) was admitted/ been there ever since, put me back to full dose celexa 30mg no drugs added, IAM FINALLY STABLE AFTER 3 months of tortuous hell. Got a great physiatrist that new all about WD, he will help me taper properly in a couple of months at 5% deductions holding 8 weeks. I never want to relive that hell again.

Udate- stable and holding, doing things slowly is key.

D.S.  I look on this as an awakening , of sorts . Would we have gone through "  this"  without  " this " ?   Probably not .  Is this our " wake- up call " ?  Probably !  Are we in a fit state to answer that call   - probably not !  ( but , one day  maybe .)  we will !

Love & hugs , Ali

• Moderator Emeritus

How is it looking for springtime on the East Coast direstraits.

The birds have completely shifted in the trees out back.  The quails may have moved on and these new ones are smaller.  Just a few with splashes of color.  The rest are light bark colored.

I used to know their name and type.  Maybe I have them marked in a bird book.

I don't think it is too far away here.  The Springtime and some consistency with that. 

Hopefully.

I just know that brand number one of Omega's that I took was tolerated by me.  And it had less of a  EPA/DHA ratio.  Then I have to stay on the low end.......1200 or something in whatever that measurement is of total omega 3's.  I got it on sale and then the place went out of business but is still available at their online venture.  I think it is called Karen's energy.  Originally out of Wisconsin and they have in person stuff there.  There may be some of that here now but no longer the shop............ just pretty expensive alternative practitioners.  I was sad they didn't really make it with the storefront here.

Medicinal marijuana may pass here in a very convoluted way.  But with a general nod of acceptance from the predominant religion authorities it might all work out.  Possibly neurologists will prescribe?  I hope they have some additional experience to guide them.  PTSD is one of the conditions it seems to have approval for.  Or they will give a look the other way approach to folks going across state lines. 

Interesting anyway.  Possibilities in time.

it's been up and down in temps. alot...crazy winter...right now it's64 degrees and we're under atornado watch til 11 pm.

I saw a bunch of robins the other day...so maybe spring's not far behind...it sounds like you have some interesting critters whereyou are..

I have the Nature Made 300 mg. EPA/DHA per capsule 2 caps. per serving.