Junglechicken

6 hours ago, Junglechicken said:

Thanks Frogie and DS,

I have been asking the powers that be up above, to give me signs that Dad has crossed to the "other side" safely.

Even if its just coincidence, its still lovely to see the feathers.

I'm sure he has crossed safely and is still in your heart.

I bet the feathers were beautiful, especially right now.

Take care,

Frogie xx

PREVIOUS medications and discontinuations: Have been on medications since 1996. 

Valium, Gabapentin, Lamictal, Prilosec and Zantac from 2000 to 2015 with a fast taper by a psychiatrist.

Liquid Lexapro Nov, 2016 to 31-March, 2019 Lexapro free!!! (total Lexapro taper was 4 years-started with pill form)

---CURRENT MEDICATIONS:Supplements:Milk Thistle, Metamucil, Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin D3, Levothyroxine 25mcg, Vitamin C, Krill oil.

Xanax 1mg 3x day June, 2000 to 19-September, 2020 Went from .150 grams (average weight of 1 Xanax) 3x day to .003 grams 3x day. April 1, 2021 went back on 1mg a day. Started tapering May 19, 2023. July 28, 2023-approximately .87mg. Dr. fast tapered me at the end and realized he messed up. Prescribe it again and I am doing "slower than a turtle" taper.

19-September, 2020 Xanax free!!! (total Xanax taper was 15-1/2 months-1-June, 2019-19-September, 2020)

I am not a medical professional.

The suggestions I make are based on personal experience.

Hi jc

hope those rotten symptoms have eased for you today and the tincture is helping.  I tried the bush rescue remedy a few times this week can’t say it has done wonders for the anxiety but it hasn’t hurt me either thank goodness. 

2006 After sudden death of mother put on 20mg of citaloprom for depression. 

2014 Drug stopped working after two weeks of panic attacks felt fine. 

Aug 2014. Doctor put me on lyrica for rash on face, diarrhoea, sleeplessness,muscle cramp, bruising. Initial dose too strong, halved dose.  Stopped taking it 22/10/14

2014 severe anxiety after several ssri's attempted, seem to have developed severe  sensitivity to any drug, but giving severe  reactions put on cipralex drop form.started on 2 drops and had to increase by 1 drop every 3 days. Eventually got to 12 drops and had to stop as side effects every step of the way dreadful. Psychiatrist kept telling me to stick with it and my body would get used to it.  Eventually down to 8 drops. Bad reactions throughout the time I was on it

Have been on this until may 2017. Stopped over two weeks. Felt fine for 5 weeks after initial dizziness, nightmares, nausea, insomnia.  

Given diazepam by gp and told to take them when anxiety bad. Have only taken them very rarely as they frighten me. 

Last two weeks severe anxiety returned and feeling hopeless 

11July 2017. Cipralex 2mg. Anxiety, nausea still severe

13 July 2017 Cipralex 1mg due to advice of too high dosage  by kind person on thus site. so dropped from 2mg to 1mg and feelings of anxiety still at severe. As well as nausea, headaches, fatigue. 

15 July still feeling extremely anxious verging on panic. Nausea, feelings of fainting, fatigue. Lots of head pains 

3 August. Three weeks into trying to stabilise on one drop of cipralex. Still have waking from 4am. Sporadic upset stomach. Nausea.  High anxiety.  Throbbing/burning in nether regions seems to have eased for time being but stabbing/burning in calves of legs. Tinnitus. Occasional half to whole better days but mainly still struggling. Fatigue   

8 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Hi jc

hope those rotten symptoms have eased for you today and the tincture is helping.  I tried the bush rescue remedy a few times this week can’t say it has done wonders for the anxiety but it hasn’t hurt me either thank goodness. 

Hey Scorpio,

Thanks for asking ..... I have IBS, and think I'm going down with an upper respiratory tract thing/ sore throat. Grief suppresses the immune system and causes gut issues, among other things.

Nether regions have calmed thankfully.

You would need a much more potent herbal tincture to calm your CNS.  My ND gave me a tincture that basically acts like booze.

Dose History: 19 Feb 2014 - Escitalopram 10mg daily June 2015 - Started taper, 5mg every other day July 2015 - 5mg every 2 days August 2015 - 5mg every 3 days September 2015 - 5mg every 4 days Sept 14th - Completed tapering, but at 7 weeks "drug free" I suffered serious WD symptoms as a consequence of "incorrect" tapering. Nov 25 2015 - Re-instated Cipralex @ 2.5mg daily. WD symptoms faded. Held at this dose and experienced "windows and waves". 12 Oct 2017 Reduced dose to 1.25mg. 13 Mar 2018 Reduced dose to 0.625mg (approx.). 16 April 2018 0mg. Windows and waves triggered by stress (IBS/reflux, headaches, sinus issues) Aug 2019 Mirena coil fitted 6 Jan 2020 MAJOR Wave hit 19 months following last dose (protracted WD).  Symptoms listed below Mar 2020 Mirena coil removal.

Therapy: Nov 15th 2016 Re-started therapy Jan 19th 2017 Started CBT Dec 2017 Started listening to Hypnotherapy CD (self-esteem). Nov 2019 Started couples therapy.

Supplements: "Bioglan" Biotic Balance Ultimate Flora 10 billion CFU, live Bacteria, Probiotic, suitable for Vegetarians, with Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium Longum"Pukka" Vitalise a unique blend of 30 energising botanicals.

Diet: 16 April 2018 Detox cleanse / anti-candida for 90 days. Jan 2020 Started "small plate" diet (i.e child size portions).

Exercise: Stretching, Yoga, Pilates, Spinning, Elliptical/upper body workout, walking.

Medical Test Results: 4 Jan 2017 Homeopathic Treatment starts 24 Feb 2017 Started weight loss program 24 Mar 2017 Naturopathic Treatment + anti-Candida diet started due to suspected Candida Related Complex (CRC). DETOXED for 7 weeks to "re-set" gut. April 2017 "Genova Diagnostics" Comprehensive Stool Analysis NEGATIVE; Full Blood Count (Normal) / Blood Cholesterol: 5.6 (Borderline) / Blood Sugar (Normal) / 28 Jun 2017 FSH 8.2 / 14 Nov 2017 FSH 17.7 Dec 2017 Blood Cholesterol: 3.9 (Normal) / Kidney Function (Normal) / Blood Sugar (Normal). December 2017 "Genova Diagnostics" Food panel allergy (bloodwork) analysis - a few "VERY LOW/VL" allergens; Mar 2018 "Genova Diagnostics" SIBO urine analysis: High Level of Yeast/fungal markers found in small intestine but NO SIBO.  April 2018 Thyroid (Normal) / Full Blood Count (Normal) / FSH (Normal). 16 April 2018 Started anti-Candida diet - 3 month protocol.   25 March 2020 All test results "Normal". CRP" 5 mg/L (normal range to 0-5 mg/L).

Symptoms:  Flu-like symptoms, anxiety, anhedonia, sinus headaches right-side (severe), IBS issues/reflux (severe)**, tinnitus, fatigue, inner tremor, nausea, chills/hot flushes, pounding heart, muscular issues including stiff left hip flexor, intense anger, PSSD (ongoing).  **Histhamine intolerance (suspected).

Major Life Events: 

Re-located to UK from Canada: Jan 2016

My father died: 5:05pm, Monday 5 Feb 2018 Last Lexapro dose: 16 April 2018 (its now been over a year since I quit ADs)  Moved house: Friday 23rd February 2018  "Divorced" toxic Mother: Monday 26 March 2018 Starting working again: 19 November 2018  Diagnosed with: 5th August 2021 PTSD/C-PTSD Diagnosed with: March 2022 Interstitial Cystitis (IC)/Painful bladder syndrome

Hi jc

im so sorry you are suffering with all these health problems and as you rightly say grief knocks your whole body not just your heart. It’s only time that will help you come to terms with this but all the physical symptoms will ease off but only by continuing to be kind to yourself my friend. 

Your tincture sounds wonderful. Hopefully it is bringing you the relief you need. As soon as I can be stable I will be in Neal’s yard in Guildford. I wish they had a phone line so could ring instead. 

Aug 2014. Doctor put me on lyrica for rash on face, diarrhoea, sleeplessness,muscle cramp, bruising. Initial dose too strong, halved dose.  Stopped taking it 22/10/14

2014 severe anxiety after several ssri's attempted, seem to have developed severe  sensitivity to any drug, but giving severe  reactions put on cipralex drop form.started on 2 drops and had to increase by 1 drop every 3 days. Eventually got to 12 drops and had to stop as side effects every step of the way dreadful. Psychiatrist kept telling me to stick with it and my body would get used to it.  Eventually down to 8 drops. Bad reactions throughout the time I was on it

Have been on this until may 2017. Stopped over two weeks. Felt fine for 5 weeks after initial dizziness, nightmares, nausea, insomnia.  

Given diazepam by gp and told to take them when anxiety bad. Have only taken them very rarely as they frighten me. 

13 July 2017 Cipralex 1mg due to advice of too high dosage  by kind person on thus site. so dropped from 2mg to 1mg and feelings of anxiety still at severe. As well as nausea, headaches, fatigue. 

15 July still feeling extremely anxious verging on panic. Nausea, feelings of fainting, fatigue. Lots of head pains 

3 August. Three weeks into trying to stabilise on one drop of cipralex. Still have waking from 4am. Sporadic upset stomach. Nausea.  High anxiety.  Throbbing/burning in nether regions seems to have eased for time being but stabbing/burning in calves of legs. Tinnitus. Occasional half to whole better days but mainly still struggling. Fatigue   

9 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Hi jc

im so sorry you are suffering with all these health problems and as you rightly say grief knocks your whole body not just your heart. It’s only time that will help you come to terms with this but all the physical symptoms will ease off but only by continuing to be kind to yourself my friend. 

Your tincture sounds wonderful. Hopefully it is bringing you the relief you need. As soon as I can be stable I will be in Neal’s yard in Guildford. I wish they had a phone line so could ring instead. 

Neals Yard Guildford should have a phone number Scorpio, will find out for you.

They say you can die of a broken heart, and elderly people do due to the shock of losing someone they have been married to for decades......I seriously worry about my mother.

Am not surprised I have IBS or a possible lurch under the circs.

Dose History: 19 Feb 2014 - Escitalopram 10mg daily June 2015 - Started taper, 5mg every other day July 2015 - 5mg every 2 days August 2015 - 5mg every 3 days September 2015 - 5mg every 4 days Sept 14th - Completed tapering, but at 7 weeks "drug free" I suffered serious WD symptoms as a consequence of "incorrect" tapering. Nov 25 2015 - Re-instated Cipralex @ 2.5mg daily. WD symptoms faded. Held at this dose and experienced "windows and waves". 12 Oct 2017 Reduced dose to 1.25mg. 13 Mar 2018 Reduced dose to 0.625mg (approx.). 16 April 2018 0mg. Windows and waves triggered by stress (IBS/reflux, headaches, sinus issues) Aug 2019 Mirena coil fitted 6 Jan 2020 MAJOR Wave hit 19 months following last dose (protracted WD).  Symptoms listed below Mar 2020 Mirena coil removal.

Therapy: Nov 15th 2016 Re-started therapy Jan 19th 2017 Started CBT Dec 2017 Started listening to Hypnotherapy CD (self-esteem). Nov 2019 Started couples therapy.

Supplements: "Bioglan" Biotic Balance Ultimate Flora 10 billion CFU, live Bacteria, Probiotic, suitable for Vegetarians, with Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium Longum"Pukka" Vitalise a unique blend of 30 energising botanicals.

Diet: 16 April 2018 Detox cleanse / anti-candida for 90 days. Jan 2020 Started "small plate" diet (i.e child size portions).

Exercise: Stretching, Yoga, Pilates, Spinning, Elliptical/upper body workout, walking.

Medical Test Results: 4 Jan 2017 Homeopathic Treatment starts 24 Feb 2017 Started weight loss program 24 Mar 2017 Naturopathic Treatment + anti-Candida diet started due to suspected Candida Related Complex (CRC). DETOXED for 7 weeks to "re-set" gut. April 2017 "Genova Diagnostics" Comprehensive Stool Analysis NEGATIVE; Full Blood Count (Normal) / Blood Cholesterol: 5.6 (Borderline) / Blood Sugar (Normal) / 28 Jun 2017 FSH 8.2 / 14 Nov 2017 FSH 17.7 Dec 2017 Blood Cholesterol: 3.9 (Normal) / Kidney Function (Normal) / Blood Sugar (Normal). December 2017 "Genova Diagnostics" Food panel allergy (bloodwork) analysis - a few "VERY LOW/VL" allergens; Mar 2018 "Genova Diagnostics" SIBO urine analysis: High Level of Yeast/fungal markers found in small intestine but NO SIBO.  April 2018 Thyroid (Normal) / Full Blood Count (Normal) / FSH (Normal). 16 April 2018 Started anti-Candida diet - 3 month protocol.   25 March 2020 All test results "Normal". CRP" 5 mg/L (normal range to 0-5 mg/L).

Symptoms:  Flu-like symptoms, anxiety, anhedonia, sinus headaches right-side (severe), IBS issues/reflux (severe)**, tinnitus, fatigue, inner tremor, nausea, chills/hot flushes, pounding heart, muscular issues including stiff left hip flexor, intense anger, PSSD (ongoing).  **Histhamine intolerance (suspected).

Major Life Events: 

My father died: 5:05pm, Monday 5 Feb 2018 Last Lexapro dose: 16 April 2018 (its now been over a year since I quit ADs)  Moved house: Friday 23rd February 2018  "Divorced" toxic Mother: Monday 26 March 2018 Starting working again: 19 November 2018  Diagnosed with: 5th August 2021 PTSD/C-PTSD Diagnosed with: March 2022 Interstitial Cystitis (IC)/Painful bladder syndrome

Visitation #3 from Dad.

My phone had beeped again around the time of the dream I had about him, which was after having got up to have a pee this morning (7:30am).  I had gone back into a deep sleep.

Previously, I had asked Dad to signal to me by phone if he was trying to make contact.

I dreamt that I had walked into a pharmacy (in a village), and while I was talking to the pharmacist (about my back pain, sore throat etc.,), a white haired man went over to the pharmacist and told her something.  Then he told me that my father was here.

I looked behind me and he was sitting there in a café with my mother.

Major Life Events: 

I'm so sorry for the hard times that you are experiencing. Hang in there ... You have our support.

Ali xx 

Many SSRI's and SSNRI's over 20 years. Zoloft for 7 years followed by Effexor, Lexapro, Prozac, Cymbalta, Celexa, Pristiq, Valdoxan, Mianserin and more - on and off. No tapering. Cold turkey off Valdoxan - end of May 2014

Psych Drug - free since May 2014

4 minutes ago, AliG said:

I'm so sorry for the hard times that you are experiencing. Hang in there ... You have our support.

Ali xx 

Thank you Ali xxx

Major Life Events: 

JC

the signs you’re getting from your father are very inspiring and heart warming. 

When I lost my dad, who sounds like he was a bit like yours, I also looked and received signs from him. It was very comforting to me. It helped a bit with the gut wrenching grief. But ultimately, time was the only thing that healed the wound. Hang in there. It takes a long time, but it does get easier. 20 yrs later, there are some days when the wound is ripped open and I grieve like I lost him all over again. But my fond memories of him help me through those times. 

Hugs Lg

Lex  4.3mg,  3/2/18  Ativan ,5 mg,  lunesta 2 mg , toprol  25 mg                                                            

Oct 16-28 2018 C/O to 19 mg V from 1.5 mg Ativan, 1.3 mg lunesta 

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

jan 23 - pneumonia, 2 AB’s. 

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

July 6- 11 mg V- ugly bad

july 11- 10.72 mg V, 4.3 lex, 

25 mg toprol

3 hours ago, Littlegrandma said:

JC

the signs you’re getting from your father are very inspiring and heart warming. 

When I lost my dad, who sounds like he was a bit like yours, I also looked and received signs from him. It was very comforting to me. It helped a bit with the gut wrenching grief. But ultimately, time was the only thing that healed the wound. Hang in there. It takes a long time, but it does get easier. 20 yrs later, there are some days when the wound is ripped open and I grieve like I lost him all over again. But my fond memories of him help me through those times. 

Hugs Lg

Hi Lg,

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate it.

I REALLY and TRULY hope that those have been signs from my father.

"Gut wrenching" is the word, as I have had bad IBS since yesterday evening.  Like someone gone crazy, I have googled everything about "After Death Communication", and also "physical symptoms of grieving".

I don't think one ever gets over the loss of a parent, and even less so, one who was much adored.  I say that because my mother is difficult and has NPD, and hasn't been kind to me unless there was something she wanted.

As you say, time is the greatest healer, and that is what my father would say.

Hugs back,

JC

Major Life Events: 

Hi jc

what wonderful messages from your dad telling you he is with you. Take comfort from them. I hope the stomach issues ease for you very soon. 

Just now, Scorpio said:

Hi jc

what wonderful messages from your dad telling you he is with you. Take comfort from them. I hope the stomach issues ease for you very soon. 

Thank you Scorpio :wub:

I hope the gut issues resolve very soon too.  How are you feeling with that wretched norovirus?

Major Life Events: 

Thank you ALL for your support, I don't feel so alone, and it helps a lot to hear people's own experiences of losing a parent.

I really think Dad is communicating with me and my hubby, and there were more white fluffy feathers as we walked in our new area today.

JC xxx

Major Life Events: 

Hi jc

Many of us know how heart breaking it is to lose a loved parent and the awful grief. Those white feathers are a joy. At times, for me, it was almost like a snowstorm. I used to tell people and they would look at me oddly. One day one of my best friends was here I went into the garden quickly to do something or other and she watched as there was feathers falling from the sky not just a couple but many. I know what a comfort it is. 

The norovirus has gone but I think with all the illnesses since December it has left my cns in a bad way. The anxiety again today is horrible, ruling my life at the moment and those awful early hours wakings have come back for the past few days. Hopefully it will settle for both of us soon. 

Scorpio, I've never experienced a "snowstorm" of white feathers, but I hope to one day xx

Major Life Events: 

Survived ANOTHER interview this morning, but have had a sore throat the last couple of days :(

Guess I should troop off to the doctor to have it checked out or just let it resolve itself...........have spent a lot of time in hospitals / medical places the last few months.

Major Life Events: 

Just now, Junglechicken said:

Survived ANOTHER interview this morning, but have had a sore throat the last couple of days :(

Guess I should troop off to the doctor to have it checked out or just let it resolve itself...........have spent a lot of time in hospitals / medical places the last few months.

JC:

I thought I could tough it out with my running nose and just feeling yucky. Finally went to the dr Saturday after a week and have a sinus infection.

Hope the interview went well.

Take care,

Frogie xx

Valium, Gabapentin, Lamictal, Prilosec and Zantac from 2000 to 2015 with a fast taper by a psychiatrist.

Liquid Lexapro Nov, 2016 to 31-March, 2019 Lexapro free!!! (total Lexapro taper was 4 years-started with pill form)

---CURRENT MEDICATIONS:Supplements:Milk Thistle, Metamucil, Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin D3, Levothyroxine 25mcg, Vitamin C, Krill oil.

Xanax 1mg 3x day June, 2000 to 19-September, 2020 Went from .150 grams (average weight of 1 Xanax) 3x day to .003 grams 3x day. April 1, 2021 went back on 1mg a day. Started tapering May 19, 2023. July 28, 2023-approximately .87mg. Dr. fast tapered me at the end and realized he messed up. Prescribe it again and I am doing "slower than a turtle" taper.

19-September, 2020 Xanax free!!! (total Xanax taper was 15-1/2 months-1-June, 2019-19-September, 2020)

9 minutes ago, Frogie said:

JC:

I thought I could tough it out with my running nose and just feeling yucky. Finally went to the dr Saturday after a week and have a sinus infection.

Hope the interview went well.

Take care,

Frogie xx

Thanks Frogie, will see how this goes before I run to the doctor.  Its probably a throat infection or upper respiratory tract infection.

Sinus infections are horrible, well any infection for that matter :(

Interview wasn't great (for obvious reasons), my mind is all over the place.

TC,

JC xxx

Major Life Events: 

1 minute ago, Junglechicken said:

Thanks Frogie, will see how this goes before I run to the doctor.  Its probably a throat infection or upper respiratory tract infection.

Sinus infections are horrible, well any infection for that matter :(

Interview wasn't great (for obvious reasons), my mind is all over the place.

TC,

JC xxx

You probably have some sort of infection, your body is drained.

Don't wait a week in misery like I did.

Sorry about the interview. The job that's meant to be is just waiting for you.

Take care,

Frogie xx

Hi jc

hope the interview went well. Is this a totally new job or the one of the two that you went for a couple of weeks ago. 

Maybe a trip to the doctor, although something none of us want to , do will set your mind at rest that no infections are biting. Fingers crossed you will get the all clear. 

2 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Hi jc

hope the interview went well. Is this a totally new job or the one of the two that you went for a couple of weeks ago. 

Maybe a trip to the doctor, although something none of us want to , do will set your mind at rest that no infections are biting. Fingers crossed you will get the all clear. 

Hi Scorpio,

Its a totally different job to the other two (I didn't feel in the mood to be grilled again - which needless to say, I was).  The interview lasted 1.5 hrs, with a 25 min technical exercise.

Yes, the last place I want to go is to see the doctor :( but will have to bite the bullet.  

Major Life Events: 

4 minutes ago, Frogie said:

You probably have some sort of infection, your body is drained.

Don't wait a week in misery like I did.

Sorry about the interview. The job that's meant to be is just waiting for you.

Take care,

Frogie xx

Thanks Frogie, yes my body is drained.

Throat feels painful and sore, its a weird sensation.

TC,

JC xxx

Major Life Events: 

Hi jc

well you are truly heroic facing arduous interviews as well as feeling unwell and everything else you have just been through. 

Remember to keep being kind to yourself you have been through so much. 

1 minute ago, Scorpio said:

Hi jc

well you are truly heroic facing arduous interviews as well as feeling unwell and everything else you have just been through. 

Remember to keep being kind to yourself you have been through so much. 

No, not heroic Scorpio, more of a "dumb ass".....I had wanted to postpone interview last Friday, but decided to go through with the darn thing anyway.

Major Life Events: 

7 minutes ago, Junglechicken said:

Thanks Frogie, yes my body is drained.

Throat feels painful and sore, its a weird sensation.

TC,

JC xxx

I would get checked out just to be safe.

Here in the US so much is going around its not funny.

Take care,

Frogie xx

1 minute ago, Frogie said:

I would get checked out just to be safe.

Here in the US so much is going around its not funny.

Take care,

Frogie xx

You guys got the bugs from Europe I reckon......we have been inundated with cold and flu viruses.

I probably caught this off someone at the wake.

Major Life Events: 

1 minute ago, Junglechicken said:

You guys got the bugs from Europe I reckon......we have been inundated with cold and flu viruses.

I probably caught this off someone at the wake.

Probably... Better to be safe than sorry.

Like I said I fought it for a week and finally gave in and am on an antibiotic now. But starting to feel better in that aspect.

I think my fiancé brought it home. I haven't been anywhere.

Take care,

Frogie xx

Hi jc

not dumb ass - just determined. It’s your fighting spirit rising. 

32 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Hi jc

not dumb ass - just determined. It’s your fighting spirit rising. 

Thanks Scorpio, I appreciate the vote of confidence xx

Major Life Events: 

ND reckons it's a virus.....it came on quickly (3 days), and it's exactly a week since my father's funeral (contact with lots of people).

Also, my TOTM arrived today.

Major Life Events: 

28 minutes ago, Junglechicken said:

ND reckons it's a virus.....it came on quickly (3 days), and it's exactly a week since my father's funeral (contact with lots of people).

Also, my TOTM arrived today.

I'm glad it's a virus and not something serious, but you will be miserable for about 10 days.

Feel better.

Take care,

Frogie xx

Having a BAD TOTM.

Very painful cramps (a few clots), kept awake till early hours last night :( anxious, and shaky; so put lavender oil on my pillow and took a couple of Ibuprofen (eventually fell asleep).

Although the throat thing is unpleasant, it is a virus which has been going around, and not surprising that I succumbed to it given the amount of stress of the last few weeks. 

Saw my therapist this morning, who wondered why a sore throat couldn't just be just that: a sore throat, as opposed to some fatal illness??  Such is the curse of HA.

Happy to have received an e-copy of some of Dad's memoirs, and tribute (from a non-family member).  Hopefully my brother and I can piece together the rest.

Major Life Events: 

Hi jc

well good to hear your throat is not an infection but these viruses are hell together with TOTM it’s miserable. Enjoy spending time with your brother sorting through your dads memoirs. How long is your brother staying over here for. 

20 hours ago, Frogie said:

I'm glad it's a virus and not something serious, but you will be miserable for about 10 days.

Feel better.

Take care,

Frogie xx

Thanks Frogie xx

Major Life Events: 

1 minute ago, Scorpio said:

Hi jc

well good to hear your throat is not an infection but these viruses are hell together with TOTM it’s miserable. Enjoy spending time with your brother sorting through your dads memoirs. How long is your brother staying over here for. 

Thanks Scorpio,

I hate viruses as they can't be knocked on the head and have to run their course.  

This TOTM is definitely the worst I have had in a long time, all because of stress.

My brother isn't over here, so it'll have to be done taking into account the time difference with western Canada.

Are you feeling any better today?

Major Life Events: 

Hi jc

oh so it will be long distance compiling with your brother, shame he couldn’t have been here for longer. 

‘’I think we have both had more than our fair share of viruses this winter, let’s hope it is the last of them. 

I went to the reiki lady again yesterday, don’t know if it made any difference but I am feeling better than I was. Slept until 6 for the last two mornings, more energy coming back, but still ground down with anxiety always dominating. It could be far worse.