Littlegrandma

5 hours ago, Littlegrandma said:

Nope. Wide awake. Anxiety seems to be getting worse. It wakes me every morning. 

Pain and numbness were worse last night. Paul asked me if I had changed any supplements. I did add vitE. I wonder if that could be doing it. Going to skip it for a few days. 

I've already been out to the garage smoking. I sit out there and have a few and drink my protein drink shaking with anxiety. Paul will take cigs to work and I'll return to the vape. I also have a nicorette addiction. God, what is wrong with me?

I'm actually 5'8''. Well, the dr says I'm 5'7''. Could I be shrinking already?

Tired. Going to close my eyes. 

Have fun with Jude and take it easy on your back. You've had some relief. Don't go backwards. 

Hi lg

oh no not another bad night and rotten morning.  The anxiety rushing in is normal for what we are going through and it seems very common, you were lucky and I am being ironic that you escaped it for a couple of weeks. You can’t just have unusual symptoms like your eye pain you have to have the common run of the mill ones too. Maybe the vitamin e is causing more problems. Remember the vitamin c made me much worse and the magnesium kicked back at me after two days of relief. Don’t worry about nicotine addiction a quarter of the world have that one I still do but via a vape. Don’t be so hard on yourself. You are a lovely height not too tall or stunted like me. My mum used to be 5’4” but got osteoporosis and shrunk to about 4’10” by the time she got to 80 with bow legs to go with it but she was still beautiful to us. 

I hope you are managing with the children and it has lifted you a little. Anything that can help distract us is a good thing even if it doesn’t last long. I felt rotten this morning but walked with Luisa and Tony and Jude in the buggy for a 20 minute walk to a place called purbrook heath which is lovely. A little piece of England at its best. Lots of lovely trees and huge grassy heath where cricket is played in the summer. You walk to the end round a style through what is now a muddy path to a field of horses which Jude loved then over to a small play park with baby swings and mini slide etc. The wind was freezing but the sun was out back for lunch then Luisa,baby and I went to her house so she could get beautiful for this evening while  I looked after a tetchy baby. It is now 6 and home exhausted but happier although back is really complaining. 

I am keeping everything crossed you are coping today 

hugs

2006 After sudden death of mother put on 20mg of citaloprom for depression. 

2014 Drug stopped working after two weeks of panic attacks felt fine. 

Aug 2014. Doctor put me on lyrica for rash on face, diarrhoea, sleeplessness,muscle cramp, bruising. Initial dose too strong, halved dose.  Stopped taking it 22/10/14

2014 severe anxiety after several ssri's attempted, seem to have developed severe  sensitivity to any drug, but giving severe  reactions put on cipralex drop form.started on 2 drops and had to increase by 1 drop every 3 days. Eventually got to 12 drops and had to stop as side effects every step of the way dreadful. Psychiatrist kept telling me to stick with it and my body would get used to it.  Eventually down to 8 drops. Bad reactions throughout the time I was on it

Have been on this until may 2017. Stopped over two weeks. Felt fine for 5 weeks after initial dizziness, nightmares, nausea, insomnia.  

Given diazepam by gp and told to take them when anxiety bad. Have only taken them very rarely as they frighten me. 

Last two weeks severe anxiety returned and feeling hopeless 

11July 2017. Cipralex 2mg. Anxiety, nausea still severe

13 July 2017 Cipralex 1mg due to advice of too high dosage  by kind person on thus site. so dropped from 2mg to 1mg and feelings of anxiety still at severe. As well as nausea, headaches, fatigue. 

15 July still feeling extremely anxious verging on panic. Nausea, feelings of fainting, fatigue. Lots of head pains 

3 August. Three weeks into trying to stabilise on one drop of cipralex. Still have waking from 4am. Sporadic upset stomach. Nausea.  High anxiety.  Throbbing/burning in nether regions seems to have eased for time being but stabbing/burning in calves of legs. Tinnitus. Occasional half to whole better days but mainly still struggling. Fatigue   

• Replies 880
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Littlegrandma

• Scorpio

• Frogie

• Downbutnotout

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Hi lg

oh no not another bad night and rotten morning.  The anxiety rushing in is normal for what we are going through and it seems very common, you were lucky and I am being ironic that you escaped it for a couple of weeks. You can’t just have unusual symptoms like your eye pain you have to have the common run of the mill ones too. Maybe the vitamin e is causing more problems. Remember the vitamin c made me much worse and the magnesium kicked back at me after two days of relief. Don’t worry about nicotine addiction a quarter of the world have that one I still do but via a vape. Don’t be so hard on yourself. You are a lovely height not too tall or stunted like me. My mum used to be 5’4” but got osteoporosis and shrunk to about 4’10” by the time she got to 80 with bow legs to go with it but she was still beautiful to us. 

I hope you are managing with the children and it has lifted you a little. Anything that can help distract us is a good thing even if it doesn’t last long. I felt rotten this morning but walked with Luisa and Tony and Jude in the buggy for a 20 minute walk to a place called purbrook heath which is lovely. A little piece of England at its best. Lots of lovely trees and huge grassy heath where cricket is played in the summer. You walk to the end round a style through what is now a muddy path to a field of horses which Jude loved then over to a small play park with baby swings and mini slide etc. The wind was freezing but the sun was out back for lunch then Luisa,baby and I went to her house so she could get beautiful for this evening while  I looked after a tetchy baby. It is now 6 and home exhausted but happier although back is really complaining. 

I am keeping everything crossed you are coping today 

hugs

I'm glad you got out today.And had a nice time with the wee wane. I love pushing the kids in the stroller. Such good exercise and keeps them confined.  Sounds like a beautiful park! I was googling Hampshire last night and looked at only a few pictures as my eyes were blurry. What a beautiful area you live in! Do you get to the beach very often?

I decided to venture out today and watch the kids at Lauren's for a change of scenery. So far so good. Still nauseous with a bad headache but anxiety has settled a bit. I am so glad for that. 

Oh, I was such a whiner yesterday. 

Thanks for bearing with me. Some days I am so terrified, I don't see how I can go on. But, I am going to get a grip. Hang tough. I vent to my brothers then everybody has an opinion of what I should do. Just go off the med. You can't be any sicker than you are. But this is coming from one brother that changed AD meds like his underwear without any problems. 

So I am going to quit being a baby and keep my whining to myself, Paul and lucky Scorpio.  Ha

but I'll try to keep it to a minimum. 

I miss the days of dressing up and going out with the girls. I hope Luisa has a great time. I'm jealous. 

Well, one little guy wants me to bowl and Madelyn wants to play princess in her castle. So I better be a good littlegrandma and give them some attention. My mom is here so they're not being ignored. 

I hope you have a relaxing night with Tony. Put your feet up and enjoy a show.          ❤️Lg

Lex  4.3mg,  3/2/18  Ativan ,5 mg,  lunesta 2 mg , toprol  25 mg                                                            

Oct 16-28 2018 C/O to 19 mg V from 1.5 mg Ativan, 1.3 mg lunesta 

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

jan 23 - pneumonia, 2 AB’s. 

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

July 6- 11 mg V- ugly bad

july 11- 10.72 mg V, 4.3 lex, 

25 mg toprol

LG,

I'm sorry you're having such a terrible time.  I've had all those thoughts, too.  Some days are just unbearable, aren't they?  5 weeks is still very early when it comes to WD or stabilizing.  I'm nearly 7 months off and still suffering terribly.  There are days when I think I just can't make it one more day...and here I am.  

I'm not sure what the right course of action is for you.  I tried a reinstatement and it landed me the hospital with serotonin syndrome.  Although the reinstatement was way too high (double my original dose) done by a doctor.  As Bubble said, you could end up much much worse.  Please do not make decisions when you're feeling your worst.  

I hope you get some relief soon.  Take care.

Mid 2014 - June 2016 (~ 2.5 yrs): sertraline 75mg. Under advice of my Pysch NP, weaned off in 1 month

Sept 2017 - Feb 2017 (6 months): Latuda (dose 20mg up to 80mg). Under advice of Psych NP, weaned off in 6 weeks (Jan - mid Feb). Tirtated down 20mg every 2 weeks.

Nov 2017 - Feb 2017 (3 months): lamictal 100mg. Abruptly taken off. This was the "wean": 100mg, 50mg, then off

Feb 2017: sertraline 150mg for 1 week to bring me out of a severe suicidal depression. Abruptly stopped due to serotonin syndrome. Tried to reinstate 50mg a week later, but the serotonin syndrome symptoms came back. Not possible to reinstate sertraline.

March 2017: remeron 7.5mg. Took one dose that knocked me out for two days. Refused to take it again

February 2017 - March 2017: Ativan 1mg. Took 5 pills total spread out over the course of 3 weeks. No longer taking it.

6/16/18 - 6/26: celexa 1.25mg

6/27/18 - 6/29: celexa 2.5mg, 6/29 had burning and agitation within 30min of dose

6/30/18 - present: celexa 1.25mg

Hi lg’thank goodness you are a little better anxiety lessening a little maybe it was the vitamin e that was the culprit but those headaches are horrible for you as well as everything else. Don’t ever apologise to me for saying how you feel you moan to me as much as you want the same as I do to you. I am very sure there are better things to read about than my bowels. You are no baby you are showing superman strength getting through these horrible days. How lovely playing with your beautiful little ones yesterday you didn’t think you would be doing that today. 

Luisa just messaged me to say Jude was really playing up at bedtime so much for a practice trial this week but Jordan was coping and had bought her a small bottle of wine, flowers and told her she has a lay in tomorrow so he is a superstar tonight in my book. I used to enjoy going out with friends, poor Tony a couple of weeks ago had to refuse going out to dinner with friends to celebrate a birthday. A year ago this person was at deaths door with cancer, unable to walk now he is  playing golf, driving doing everything so sorry we missed it but I am unable to plan anything like that can only do things on the spur of the moment. 

When you looked at Hampshire, we are Portsmouth - the home of the navy, very historic but has a shingle beach, not the most comfortable place to sit and the sea is the Atlantic- freezing.  The only time I am tempted in that water is if we have sustained temperatures of 90 degrees or more for at least a month and that never happens. The temperature this morning was 44 degrees Fahrenheit. 

Dont listen to family, friends doling out advice with the best of intentions as they just have no idea what we are going through. I have very close friends and family I have had to sideline as they consistently offer advice - Doctors, Doctors, even when I try and explain it - it is as though they just don’t hear my words and all it does for me is cause triggers. It’s bad enough coping with Tony when he is desperately frightened when i am in bad way as he can only think of Doctors then. 

Keep moaning, we will still find things to laugh about and dint ever think you are burdening me with anything. We are both so lucky we found this site and can support each other. Hope the day gets better and better, enjoy the vaping. 

Hugs

Aug 2014. Doctor put me on lyrica for rash on face, diarrhoea, sleeplessness,muscle cramp, bruising. Initial dose too strong, halved dose.  Stopped taking it 22/10/14

2014 severe anxiety after several ssri's attempted, seem to have developed severe  sensitivity to any drug, but giving severe  reactions put on cipralex drop form.started on 2 drops and had to increase by 1 drop every 3 days. Eventually got to 12 drops and had to stop as side effects every step of the way dreadful. Psychiatrist kept telling me to stick with it and my body would get used to it.  Eventually down to 8 drops. Bad reactions throughout the time I was on it

Have been on this until may 2017. Stopped over two weeks. Felt fine for 5 weeks after initial dizziness, nightmares, nausea, insomnia.  

Given diazepam by gp and told to take them when anxiety bad. Have only taken them very rarely as they frighten me. 

13 July 2017 Cipralex 1mg due to advice of too high dosage  by kind person on thus site. so dropped from 2mg to 1mg and feelings of anxiety still at severe. As well as nausea, headaches, fatigue. 

15 July still feeling extremely anxious verging on panic. Nausea, feelings of fainting, fatigue. Lots of head pains 

3 August. Three weeks into trying to stabilise on one drop of cipralex. Still have waking from 4am. Sporadic upset stomach. Nausea.  High anxiety.  Throbbing/burning in nether regions seems to have eased for time being but stabbing/burning in calves of legs. Tinnitus. Occasional half to whole better days but mainly still struggling. Fatigue   

36 minutes ago, TryingToHoldOn said:

LG,

I'm sorry you're having such a terrible time.  I've had all those thoughts, too.  Some days are just unbearable, aren't they?  5 weeks is still very early when it comes to WD or stabilizing.  I'm nearly 7 months off and still suffering terribly.  There are days when I think I just can't make it one more day...and here I am.  

I'm not sure what the right course of action is for you.  I tried a reinstatement and it landed me the hospital with serotonin syndrome.  Although the reinstatement was way too high (double my original dose) done by a doctor.  As Bubble said, you could end up much much worse.  Please do not make decisions when you're feeling your worst.  

OhT, thanks so much. I know I have to be patient. I should know as I upped my dose and had what I believe was seratonin syndrome also. I had tremors and akathasia for 2 months. That's why I went to the hospital and let them bring me down quickly. 

I'm sorry you are still suffering. This is like a bad dream. I just can't believe this is what life has become. Thanks for your kind words and support. 

I also hope you're relief comes soon. Please stay in touch.     Lg

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

36 minutes ago, TryingToHoldOn said:

LG,

OhT, thanks so much. I know I have to be patient. I should know as I upped my dose and had what I believe was seratonin syndrome also. I had tremors and akathasia for 2 months. That's why I went to the hospital and let them bring me down quickly. 

I'm sorry you are still suffering. This is like a bad dream. I just can't believe this is what life has become. Thanks for your kind words and support. 

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

On 2017-10-05 at 1:17 PM, Scorpio said:

Hi lg

im so so sorry you are suffering this nightmare with no relief. I have only just been able to get back on the computer as had Jude from 10 until 6 and then dinner. Have read your thread and seen the other comments members have written during the day. It is all so confusing isn’t it. We feel like death with these symptoms and trying to determine whether it is the drug, withdrawal from drug or needing more of a drug is a complete conundrum. I have been 11 weeks on 1mg of lexapro now having cold turkeyed from 8mg. You know how much I have gone up for a little while and then plummeting down. Like you the whole time on lexapro was hell, window didn’t happen until 5 months and then for a day or two. Holidays ruined as I would be in a complete panicked state fir two or three days, unable to eat, leave the room or hardly speak to anybody. I could only get to 12mgs should have got to 20mg because of the unbearable side effects. I had the inner restlessness that had me pacing the room day and night. It was hell. I just worry if you change to another drug there is no guarantee it will work well for you. Lexapro was hard for you to right from the beginning.  It could be that we are just too sensitive for any ssri’s.  Has anyone suggested lowering the lexapro slightly to see if there is any difference. I am not advising you to do that just asking if anyone has suggested it. I am not well enough informed to advise on medication.  I had never heard of windows and waves until I found this site.  I have read on here that losing hair happens to quite a few people the same as losing weight - we both have that one. My weight dropped when I was first put on this poison and could never get it on again now have lost more. 

You went through hell didn’t you as a child and then again after the birth of your baby, my heart goes out to you LG and you deserve much better times.  I wish I could be there for you. Is Paul, Lauren or your mum with you to care for you. Remember depression part if this horrible process makes us feel so helpless and hopeless but it did go for you a couple of times last eeek when I was in the thick of complete despair. How is your head and eyes now, any easier, I hope so. 

Keep writing,  huge hugs. 

I hope you feel better Lg, I know exactly how you're feeling.  

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

Hi lg’thank goodness you are a little better anxiety lessening a little maybe it was the vitamin e that was the culprit but those headaches are horrible for you as well as everything else. Don’t ever apologise to me for saying how you feel you moan to me as much as you want the same as I do to you. I am very sure there are better things to read about than my bowels. You are no baby you are showing superman strength getting through these horrible days. How lovely playing with your beautiful little ones yesterday you didn’t think you would be doing that today. 

Luisa just messaged me to say Jude was really playing up at bedtime so much for a practice trial this week but Jordan was coping and had bought her a small bottle of wine, flowers and told her she has a lay in tomorrow so he is a superstar tonight in my book. I used to enjoy going out with friends, poor Tony a couple of weeks ago had to refuse going out to dinner with friends to celebrate a birthday. A year ago this person was at deaths door with cancer, unable to walk now he is  playing golf, driving doing everything so sorry we missed it but I am unable to plan anything like that can only do things on the spur of the moment. 

When you looked at Hampshire, we are Portsmouth - the home of the navy, very historic but has a shingle beach, not the most comfortable place to sit and the sea is the Atlantic- freezing.  The only time I am tempted in that water is if we have sustained temperatures of 90 degrees or more for at least a month and that never happens. The temperature this morning was 44 degrees Fahrenheit. 

Dont listen to family, friends doling out advice with the best of intentions as they just have no idea what we are going through. I have very close friends and family I have had to sideline as they consistently offer advice - Doctors, Doctors, even when I try and explain it - it is as though they just don’t hear my words and all it does for me is cause triggers. It’s bad enough coping with Tony when he is desperately frightened when i am in bad way as he can only think of Doctors then. 

Keep moaning, we will still find things to laugh about and dint ever think you are burdening me with anything. We are both so lucky we found this site and can support each other. Hope the day gets better and better, enjoy the vaping. 

Hugs

I'm glad you had a nice day Scorpio~ many hugs lg... 

Hi lg

how are you doing today. Still struggling or a little better, did you manage to get some sleep.  I had the can’t get out of bed syndrome again today anxiety all the horrible symptoms plus sore throat and feeling rotten. Six days I knew it couldn’t last, here we go again 

Luisa had a really good night and the baby slept until she came in at midnight but Jordan gave her a lay in until 9 so she is fine. Is Paul home with you today and how is the vaping going. Take it slowly, have cigs if you want them, right now is not the time to deny yourself some comfort. 

Hugs

18 hours ago, TryingToHoldOn said:

LG,

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

22 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Hi lg

how are you doing today. Still struggling or a little better, did you manage to get some sleep.  I had the can’t get out of bed syndrome again today anxiety all the horrible symptoms plus sore throat and feeling rotten. Six days I knew it couldn’t last, here we go again 

Luisa had a really good night and the baby slept until she came in at midnight but Jordan gave her a lay in until 9 so she is fine. Is Paul home with you today and how is the vaping going. Take it slowly, have cigs if you want them, right now is not the time to deny yourself some comfort. 

Hugs

Darn it. So sorry. There is no rhyme or reason to this beast. I don't dare get my hopes up again when I have a few moments of feeling good. 

Still feeling sorry for myself and all of us. Except for the trembling anxiety, I'm not feeling too bad. Knock on wood. I managed to clean the kitchen from last nights dinner. Kids were here til 8 and I didn't want to do anything but sit after they left. 

The sun came out after a couple gray rainy days, so maybe I will grab my husband and go for a gentle walk. I don't really have the desire but I know it's probably best. 

I feel guilty with all the work around here that needs to be done. Paul's been picking up the slack after working long hours. I would love to dig in. I'm not one to normally sit around. I'm getting pretty bored. Sick of phone games. Not a fan of tv. And reading is not an option at this time. My comprehension is bad. 

Glad Luisa had a good time. Jordan is a prince!! 

Take it easy on yourself today. You must have overdone it this week. Hopefully you'll be ready for another good 6 days by tomorrow or Monday.            ❤️Lg

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

Hi lg

well that sounds like good news if some of those horrible symptoms have lessened. Cleaned the kitchen last night wow two days ago you couldn’t move. I’m not surprised you didn’t want to do anything after the kids left. 7pm and I have had it apart from Sitting on settee. You and me both where overdue chores are concerned my garden is looking very sad and neglected and we now have millions of leaves falling to add to the mess. Tony has cut the lawn each week for past few months I always used to do it but not now. Yes I have tried to remain upright today with difficulty just want to crawl away somewhere but mindlessly playing games on iPad and bored silly with it now. Very fed up and feeling very hopeless again. What joy. Grey skies and drizzling matching how I feel. 

Hugs

Hi again

oh, the boredom! So many things I want to do but I can't even make myself shower. I bet Paul wishes I would. Ha

little restlessness today. 

Not akathasia but this anxiety has got me moving mindlessly from room to room. So much to do, and I'm starting to hate this house. 

We were in the middle of redoing downstairs when I got sick. I got rid of most of the furniture. Paul painted everything but I never bought new curtains or furniture and it is just ugly and uncomfortable. Kids toys is what is featured. 

I forgo we have friends stopping by late morning. So I have to shower and put on makeup but I told Paul I'm not sure if I'm going to see them. He's ok with that but not sure friends will be. Oh well

Hugs lg

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

On 05/10/2017 at 11:04 PM, Littlegrandma said:

Flowers, thank you so much for writing and your concern. 

I am sorry for what you have gone through. Are you back on the starting dose of your original AD? 

And are you still on the xanax? I haven't read through your thread yet though I have read some of your posts with Scorpio. You are such a kind person. 

That is terrifying that you were tapering slowly and ended up bedridden. What AD are you on?

I swore I would never take another drug but so many drs seem to think they can help me. And I am getting desperate. 

I will not take another one at this time!!!!  I just want this lex and Ativan out of my system. But I will hang here for awhile and try to stabilize. I just don't know if it's the w/d or the drugs causing so much pain. Thanks for writing. I appreciate your concern. Please stay in touch.       Hugs.  Lg

Hi lg

I know what you mean about being desperate - it seems so hard not to do something when we are feeling so bad but sometimes doing nothing is for the best.

I take Citalopram and tapered down from 30mgs to 20mgs per day over a year. When I crashed  my GP changed me over with a straight swop from Cit to Effexor/Venlafaxine . After the bad reaction to that  I had to taper Ven  quickly and went back on 20mgs of Cit. I am still taking a tiny amount of Ven and .25 mgs of Xanax morning and evening.  

I eventually got the meds/dosages sorted out in May and it has been a roller coaster ride ever since but I am getting windows so that is a good sign. I want to get off the little bit of Ven I am taking but don't want to do anything until the New Year as have things going on that would be difficult if I got worse.

I had to take Xanax to help balance the overstimulating effect of the Ven on my CNS. I think the Ven is still stimulating me as it never really agreed with me so I won't come off the Xanax until I have got off the Ven. What a nightmare!!

Did you have any withdrawal symptoms coming off Xanax?  Maybe you were not taking it for very long?

I hope you are feeling a bit better today.

Take care

Love from Flowers xxx

15 yrs on 20 to 30 mgs CITALOPRAM.  MAY 2014 Increased to 40 mgs per day.SEPT/NOV 2014 tapered in 6 weeks down to 10 mgs as per Dr instructions due to violent nightmares/palpitations.Given Noctamid (lormetazepam) to help with anxiety. On average took 2mg per day for 8 weeks.No taper was advised.DEC 2014 WD severe. Nervous tic in eyes and limbs, muscle pain,fluct  temp, weakness, dep and anxiety, nausea, giddy, unstable when walking. Different Dr suggested taking 20mgs CIT. BROMAZEPAM 3mgs up to 3 x daily for anxiety.DEC 9 2014 Updose CIT to 30mgs. Only taking BROMAZEPAM in emergency.DEC 31 2014 Settling at 30mg CIT - helping with depression. No Brom for 2wks.Found SA.APR 2015 Trying to stabilise on 30mgs CIT.  JAN 2016 Started Cit Taper reducing by 5% per month.  28.5 mgs 
FEB  Taper held bereavement. APR Taper resumed 27mgs . MAY 25.50 mgs .  JUNE 24 mgs .  JULY I stupidly mixed up my BP meds with CIT. Consequently took no CIT for 3 days and doubled my BP meds. Waiting for the fallout....Holding for a while until any chance of repercussions have abated. SEPT taper resumed to  22.5 mgs . OCT 21 mgs .NOV 19.95 mgs DEC crashed. 2017: FEB 3rd updose to 20.5 mgs to try to stabilise.FEB.switched over to 75mgs of Venlafaxine XR for 3 weeks.Too stimulating so switching back to Cit. 12 March 37.5 Ven and 20 Cit. 21 March 18mg Ven 20mg Cit. 4 April 9mg Ven 20mg Cit. Xanax .50mg when needed.  13 April 0 mgs Ven, 20mg Citalopram. Xanax .50 mg per day. 5 May reinstated a small amount of Ven to stabilize  1 mg twice a day. 20 mg Citalopram at night. Xanax .25 mg twice per day.Other Meds: Losartan (BP)Started 1993 at  50 mgs at night.  Seretide (Asthma) Started 1996 at 1 puff twice a day. Jan 2019 Antibiotic Ceclor 500mgs twice a day for bronchitis and  Atrovent 2ml capsules twice a day for asthma. Finished the course of both Jan 17. 

XANAX  Jan 27  - Feb 3 2019 Failed Valium Crossover.   Feb 14 2019  Updosed Xanax by .0625  Feb 17 2019 Decreased Xanax by .0625. Back to .50mg daily.  Update Xanax 28.2.20 tapered to .1250 mg 8am .25 mg midnight. Update Xanax 11.8.21 tapered to .25 mg at night. 

Current Meds 28.2.19: CITALOPRAM  20mg  taken at midnight. VENLAFAXINE  .9 mg twice a day at 8am and 10pm.  XANAX .50 mg split into 4 doses per day. 10am .0625mg / 2pm .1250mg/ 6pm .0625mg / midnight .25mg.Update 10.8.22 .25 mg at night.  LOSARTAN 50 mgs taken at midnight.  SERETIDE 1 puff taken at 8am and 10pm.   7.7.19 VENLAFAXINE UPDATE: Started tapering 10% every 4 weeks. Currently .4 mg twice a day at 8am and 10 pm.  2.9.19 .36 mg x 2. 1.10.19  .32 mg x 2. 26.11.19 .29 mg x2. 26.12.19 .26 mg  x 2. 23.1.20  .23 mg x 2.  20.2.20 .21 mg x2.20.3.20  .19 mg x 2. 21.4.20 .17 mg x 2. 19.5.20 .13 mg x 2.  18.6.20 .11mg  x 2 .18.7.20.10 mg x 2.1.9.20.09 mg x 2. 30.9. 20 .08 mg x 2. 1.11.20 .07 mg x 2.  2.12.20 .06 mg x 2.  8.1.21 .05 mg x 2.  4.2.21 .04 mg x 2. 9.3.21 .03 mgx2.  7.4.21  .02 mg x 2.  9.5.21 .01 mg x 2.  21.6.21 .01 mg x 1.  11.8.21 ZERO!

Hi lg

You made me laugh at the beginning of W/d we had a man in who tore through our house for six weeks doing painting, decorating and turning A small bedroom into a changing room for Tony. Eventually finished and managed to sort carpets and lights but everything is on hold no curtains, mirrors etc so once again we are in the same situation like you. 

Did you manage to face your friends and shower if you did it probably helped but if you are like me at the moment you didn’t. My aunt who lives in Scotland rang tonight to see how I am and I couldn’t talk to her Tony fielded it for me. I was a really social outgoing person before these few years and people just don’t understand what it has done. Her husband has Alzheimer’s and she is 80. Her birthday is Christmas Eve and she was down here for Christmas last year and I while in better windows arranged for the whole remaining family to go out for lunch and then all come back here about 25 of us. God those days seem like another lifetime.  Today have just sat in a lump feeling very sorry for myself and frightened it’s not  going to get better again. Tony dragged me out for an hour about 4.30 but the nausea and anxiety plus bad back again just remained with me

i hope your day is much better than mine. 

Hugs

1 hour ago, Flowers said:

Hi lg

I know what you mean about being desperate - it seems so hard not to do something when we are feeling so bad but sometimes doing nothing is for the best.

I take Citalopram and tapered down from 30mgs to 20mgs per day over a year. When I crashed  my GP changed me over with a straight swop from Cit to Effexor/Venlafaxine . After the bad reaction to that  I had to taper Ven  quickly and went back on 20mgs of Cit. I am still taking a tiny amount of Ven and .25 mgs of Xanax morning and evening.  

I eventually got the meds/dosages sorted out in May and it has been a roller coaster ride ever since but I am getting windows so that is a good sign. I want to get off the little bit of Ven I am taking but don't want to do anything until the New Year as have things going on that would be difficult if I got worse.

I had to take Xanax to help balance the overstimulating effect of the Ven on my CNS. I think the Ven is still stimulating me as it never really agreed with me so I won't come off the Xanax until I have got off the Ven. What a nightmare!!

Did you have any withdrawal symptoms coming off Xanax?  Maybe you were not taking it for very long?

I hope you are feeling a bit better today.

Take care

Love from Flowers xxx

Hi Flowers

I may be going through w/d from the xanax. Who knows. But I wasn't on a regular dose and I only took it for about a month.   It may be part of my problem. But I was switched to Ativan. I take .5 mg

x 3 a day. I know with such a destabilized cns that's probably not going to be an easy w/d either. 

Ive got myself into such a mess. 

30 yrs ago I was in hospital for 5 wks to get off xanax. It wasn't easy and I had residual effects for months. I was so much younger and stronger then. 

You've been through hell and back. And still a long taper to go. I'm so sorry. I'm glad you're finally getting some windows. 

I have days that are ok, but never feel myself. There's always nausea and headaches, but it's a victory if the anxiety is at a minimum. It's so disappointing when you have a decent day, with the hope that tomorrow will be even better, and then it's worse. Sure can't plan any kind of future. 

Going to take a drive w/ hubby. 

Thanks for writing. Talk soon. 

Hugs.     Lg

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

Hi lg

You made me laugh at the beginning of W/d we had a man in who tore through our house for six weeks doing painting, decorating and turning A small bedroom into a changing room for Tony. Eventually finished and managed to sort carpets and lights but everything is on hold no curtains, mirrors etc so once again we are in the same situation like you. 

Did you manage to face your friends and shower if you did it probably helped but if you are like me at the moment you didn’t. My aunt who lives in Scotland rang tonight to see how I am and I couldn’t talk to her Tony fielded it for me. I was a really social outgoing person before these few years and people just don’t understand what it has done. Her husband has Alzheimer’s and she is 80. Her birthday is Christmas Eve and she was down here for Christmas last year and I while in better windows arranged for the whole remaining family to go out for lunch and then all come back here about 25 of us. God those days seem like another lifetime.  Today have just sat in a lump feeling very sorry for myself and frightened it’s not  going to get better again. Tony dragged me out for an hour about 4.30 but the nausea and anxiety plus bad back again just remained with me

i hope your day is much better than mine. 

Hugs

Just been a bad day. My head is numb again. My face is numb and burning. Worse is it's in my eyes. 

So scary. It's traveling into my arms and legs. Walking is difficult as my legs are very wobbly. 

I've been trying to research it on SA but can't pull anything up on google. We're having a rain storm with high winds. Maybe this message won't even get to you. 

I did manage to shower. Our friends came by for a couple hours. I was just wishing they'd leave. I usually enjoy their company so much. 

I don't know where Patti found out I'd been sick, but she brought it up. I started explaining my situation to her. I said drs don't believe in w/d from AD drugs. She said mine does. And she told me that she was on lex a few years ago and her dr brought her down slow over a year. Because the dr's wife came off lex and she was very very sick. I'd love to talk to him or his wife. 

We went to visit Lauren and Jim and the kids but I couldn't stay. I just felt worse by the minute. I'm back to being terrified again. My poor husband just has no life either. 

I forgot about a concert I'm suppose to go to with a girlfriend tomorrow night. She called today about making arrangements. I told her I don't know if I'll make it. She was very understanding but doesn't think she can get anybody else to go in my place cuz she doesn't know anybody else that likes country music. I feel so bad but I can't go if I feel like this. 

The tears keep flowing. Even when our friends were here. They're uncontrollable. 

How ironic you're in the same situation with the decorating. On days I feel decent, it really bugs me. But most days I could care less...... until friends pop in. Oh well. They've known us long enough. I'm sure they're not judging me for lack of curtains or wall hangings. 

Gonna go cry some more

Lg

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

Hi lg

oh no I thought this morning it was turning better for you. I am so sorry you are suffering so much. I have had the face burning and legs burning intermittently but not in my eyes or arms and wobbly but only because of dizziness which grabs me. I’m sure I have seen other people on here suffering like this I will have a look and see if I can find a link. 

It was good you got to see your friends if only to find out about their gp. Is there anyway you can get to see him I don’t know how you see different doctors over there. Is it at all possible. As for your friend and the concert if you are not up to it you can’t help it and I’m sure you’re friend will understand. I’ve let down so many people over the last couple of years making arrangements when in a window to be hit by a wave.  I was just looking at photos of two years ago that my iPad had made into a video - don’t ask me how - it’s magic, I looked so well.  Holidays, Luisa’s friends wedding we were invited to, Christmas,, birthday parties, me giving a dinner party it seems like a world away. 

Paul, Lauren etc they will cope with all this and yes worry their socks off for you but they love you deeply and will support you throughout this awful time. When we are better we can make it up to them all. Your friends don’t care about your furnishings only you and Paul.  I was a person whose house was cleaned thoroughly every week now as long as loos and sinks are cleaned every other day the rest can gather dust it won’t kill us. 

Let the tears flow LG it is a healing process not one of the nicer ones but it releases all the tension. Just day by day, hopefully tomorrow will be better for both of us. I hope the wobbly feeling and eye pain you are suffering goes quickly. I’m going to check the site and see if I can find anything now. 

Big hugs 

Hi lg

if you go to symptoms and self care on the forums there seems to be quite a lot of listings on trembling limbs and burning . Also found this on nerve pain on the symptoms forum. 

Occipital Lobe This is the vision center. t's at the back of your skull.   In recovery, my nerves have been all wacked here. I see things as too bright - possible due to this lobe - and/or the actual visual nerves in the eyes.  But no doubt people "see things" that aren't there.  Vision is distorted. Things go blurry.  Colors are totally off.Brightness is off.  There are a hundred symptoms possible in vision alone!  But again - it's a matter of time.

Scorpio computer is back up. It seems that these symptoms are not that uncommon. The eye thing is the worse. I appreciate you researching it for me. Very sweet 

Sad to look at pictures of happier days. I've aged so much in the last 4+ months. I can't stand to lookin the mirror. The saddest thing is not smiling anymore. Pictures show shining smiling faces of happy times. Will we ever have that again?      Hugs

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

3 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Hi lg

if you go to symptoms and self care on the forums there seems to be quite a lot of listings on trembling limbs and burning . Also found this on nerve pain on the symptoms forum. 

Occipital Lobe This is the vision center. t's at the back of your skull.   In recovery, my nerves have been all wacked here. I see things as too bright - possible due to this lobe - and/or the actual visual nerves in the eyes.  But no doubt people "see things" that aren't there.  Vision is distorted. Things go blurry.  Colors are totally off.Brightness is off.  There are a hundred symptoms possible in vision alone!  But again - it's a matter of time.

Thank you!!

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

Hi lg

you are so definitely not on your own with these symptoms and they all go eventually you just have to keep being your superwoman self and keep fighting it don’t let the drugs win. 

Those photos made me more determined than ever to get myself back to being me. I agree the smiling is what I miss the most but let’s be honest the babies can still make us smile, giggle and laugh probably at least once a day and if totally honest a lot more than that. 

We will get there just hold on to Paul, Lauren, Madelyn, Jonathan,  fags and anything else that brings you comfort. 

Speak tomorrow. 

Hugs

Hi lg

you are so definitely not on your own with these symptoms and they all go eventually you just have to keep being your superwoman self and keep fighting it don’t let the drugs win. 

Those photos made me more determined than ever to get myself back to being me. I agree the smiling is what I miss the most but let’s be honest the babies can still make us smile, giggle and laugh probably at least once a day and if totally honest a lot more than that. 

We will get there just hold on to Paul, Lauren, Madelyn, Jonathan,  fags and anything else that brings you comfort. 

Speak tomorrow. 

Hugs

But do we really know that these symptoms will go eventually? It seems new ones keep coming up. I know I've had windows, as you have, but ours  are so few and far between.  This head numbness is freaking me out. 

Seeing our old friends today makes me want to get better. Now!

We have turned them down 4 times to go to the Michigan shore. 

I made up an excuse because I didn't want to have to go into a story I figured they wouldn't understand. Face it. Nobody understands and thinks we're just crazy. But come to find, they do understand. No more making excuses. Feels kinda freeing. 

Don't know how I'll make it to Craig Morgan concert tomorrow but damn it I want to go. I want my life back!! Paul starts the night shift tomorrow. It's gonna be lonely without him. He does soooo much for me. 

🤞🏻Windows for us and flowers and JS and Kang and PB and bubble and quest and.........etc.

for all of us tomorrow 🤞🏻

❤️Hugs lg

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

Hi lg

i hope you wake up this morning with less pain and still determined to go out tonight I am sure if you can get there you will enjoy it and with Paul not being there it will keep you occupied. You are so lucky that you opened up to your friends and they understood what you are going through yes definitely freeing and makes you feel it is not just you. I admire the fact that you were able to see them you are further down the road to recovery in that respect than I am. Still isolating myself and even phone contact is few and far between. Woke up this morning to hell again same horrible symptoms back with a vengeance and while writing to you crying in a heap of misery and anxiety.  Nausea is horrible and the tingling/burning is back. My left hand for the past few days has decided it doesn’t need fingers and they go white and numb, very disconcerting but I suppose another little present w/d is giving me to add to the list. I hate this after six days of improving now plunged back into this nightmare and hopeless feelings are back unable to believe it will get better again. So we are in the same boat with that horrible helpless feeling.

i am keeping my fingers crossed you wake up having lost a couple of your symptoms and can see some, if tiny, improvement. 

Big hugs

Bad morning. I fell asleep with tv on so I didn't put my sound machine on or earplugs in and the dogs next door woke me at 3am. 

Such rude neighbors. I don't know how they can possibly sleep thru it. 4 big dogs that bark constantly. Every time we're in the yard they bark and the neighbors never try to shoosh them. They're out all night and bark at every critter or whatever might wander by. Living in the country, it would be nice to sleep with windows open and listen to nature. But not since they moved in 6 or so years ago. And of course they're on my bedroom side. 

My trembling has returned for the last few days. Not just your ordinary run of the mill anxiety. I am in such despair again. So, like you, I am just a crying heap. I am so restless, I can't get comfortable. Jyst up and down and pacing and smoking more and more. 

No way I can sit through a show tonight. It doesn't even start til 8. About the time I take my meds. I want my life back!!

What's with your white fingers? Are they cold? My mom has renauds syndrome. Her fingers turn white but they are always cold. Even in warm weather. 

Well, crappy Sunday for us today. I'm so sorry. Hope you feel better as the day goes on and you can find pleasure at least in a walk or a drive. 

I'm sure I'll be whining to you later     

Hugs. Lg

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

Hi lg

i hope you wake up this morning with less pain and still determined to go out tonight I am sure if you can get there you will enjoy it and with Paul not being there it will keep you occupied. You are so lucky that you opened up to your friends and they understood what you are going through yes definitely freeing and makes you feel it is not just you. I admire the fact that you were able to see them you are further down the road to recovery in that respect than I am. Still isolating myself and even phone contact is few and far between. Woke up this morning to hell again same horrible symptoms back with a vengeance and while writing to you crying in a heap of misery and anxiety.  Nausea is horrible and the tingling/burning is back. My left hand for the past few days has decided it doesn’t need fingers and they go white and numb, very disconcerting but I suppose another little present w/d is giving me to add to the list. I hate this after six days of improving now plunged back into this nightmare and hopeless feelings are back unable to believe it will get better again. So we are in the same boat with that horrible helpless feeling.

i am keeping my fingers crossed you wake up having lost a couple of your symptoms and can see some, if tiny, improvement. 

Big hugs

Scorpio, so sorry to hear of these new symptoms.  The anxiety is so debilitating.  I hope you find a break today~

11 minutes ago, Littlegrandma said:

Bad morning. I fell asleep with tv on so I didn't put my sound machine on or earplugs in and the dogs next door woke me at 3am. 

Such rude neighbors. I don't know how they can possibly sleep thru it. 4 big dogs that bark constantly. Every time we're in the yard they bark and the neighbors never try to shoosh them. They're out all night and bark at every critter or whatever might wander by. Living in the country, it would be nice to sleep with windows open and listen to nature. But not since they moved in 6 or so years ago. And of course they're on my bedroom side. 

My trembling has returned for the last few days. Not just your ordinary run of the mill anxiety. I am in such despair again. So, like you, I am just a crying heap. I am so restless, I can't get comfortable. Jyst up and down and pacing and smoking more and more. 

No way I can sit through a show tonight. It doesn't even start til 8. About the time I take my meds. I want my life back!!

What's with your white fingers? Are they cold? My mom has renauds syndrome. Her fingers turn white but they are always cold. Even in warm weather. 

Well, crappy Sunday for us today. I'm so sorry. Hope you feel better as the day goes on and you can find pleasure at least in a walk or a drive. 

I'm sure I'll be whining to you later     

Hugs. Lg

Lg, I hope you feel better today.  

19 minutes ago, Quest said:

Lg, I hope you feel better today.  

Thanks quest. You too!! ❤️

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

Hi lg

how do you cope with such ignorance from your next door neighbours and why on earth do people have four large dogs that they cannot control and leave them outside at night. It makes my blood boil when I hear things like that and it ruins what should be a peaceful existence in the country. Have you or Paul spoken to them about it or are they not approachable. I love cats and dogs but they do need to be trained properly or they make it a nightmare for everyone around them. 

I am so sorry you are not getting any relief, don’t worry about the smoking you can tackle that when you are stronger, maybe Paul going onto night shift for a couple of weeks is triggering you a little.  I also wear ear plugs but to escape the sound of a train coming through my bedroom every night no not a real one just Tony’s snoring. We have twin beds pushed together which I push a little apart at night and the reason for them is he is good at kicking in his sleep as well.  When we first got the beds they were together and his leg used to wander over to my bed and the kicking would continue- men are a very different breed from us.  

Dont worry if you can’t maje the show, your friend will understand and if she doesn’t that’s not your problem. Look after yourself. I don’t think I have what your mum has, it is only happening with my left hand it was tingling a lot for a couple of weeks and now this although today so far hasn’t done it. 

The morning was a write off for me then Luisa and Jude came in for  a sandwich at lunchtime as Jordan is covering a football match two hours away and she and Tony persuaded me to go to a garden centre about 10 minute drive from here which has fantastic Halloween displays and walk also big Christmas displays.  Jude loved the scary and the xmas although he didn’t realise it was scary. Then you will be amazed I went with Luisa and baby to my sister in law and husbands for a cup of tea while Tony stayed hone and watched the Grand Prix.  So my back is agony again, my bowels are cramping but the rest of it has gone quite a lot. Not as good as last week but better than this morning. So I got lucky today it eased and praying it continues so I can do some jobs which I haven’t touched all weekend. 

I hope you have found some relief during the day and are feeling a little easier. 

Fingers crossed,

‘hugs. 

4 hours ago, Quest said:

Scorpio, so sorry to hear of these new symptoms.  The anxiety is so debilitating.  I hope you find a break today~

Hi quest

thank you my friend. They have eased  a bit during this afternoon long may it last. 

Its your turn next. 

3 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Hi lg

how do you cope with such ignorance from your next door neighbours and why on earth do people have four large dogs that they cannot control and leave them outside at night. It makes my blood boil when I hear things like that and it ruins what should be a peaceful existence in the country. Have you or Paul spoken to them about it or are they not approachable. I love cats and dogs but they do need to be trained properly or they make it a nightmare for everyone around them. 

I am so sorry you are not getting any relief, don’t worry about the smoking you can tackle that when you are stronger, maybe Paul going onto night shift for a couple of weeks is triggering you a little.  I also wear ear plugs but to escape the sound of a train coming through my bedroom every night no not a real one just Tony’s snoring. We have twin beds pushed together which I push a little apart at night and the reason for them is he is good at kicking in his sleep as well.  When we first got the beds they were together and his leg used to wander over to my bed and the kicking would continue- men are a very different breed from us.  

Dont worry if you can’t maje the show, your friend will understand and if she doesn’t that’s not your problem. Look after yourself. I don’t think I have what your mum has, it is only happening with my left hand it was tingling a lot for a couple of weeks and now this although today so far hasn’t done it. 

The morning was a write off for me then Luisa and Jude came in for  a sandwich at lunchtime as Jordan is covering a football match two hours away and she and Tony persuaded me to go to a garden centre about 10 minute drive from here which has fantastic Halloween displays and walk also big Christmas displays.  Jude loved the scary and the xmas although he didn’t realise it was scary. Then you will be amazed I went with Luisa and baby to my sister in law and husbands for a cup of tea while Tony stayed hone and watched the Grand Prix.  So my back is agony again, my bowels are cramping but the rest of it has gone quite a lot. Not as good as last week but better than this morning. So I got lucky today it eased and praying it continues so I can do some jobs which I haven’t touched all weekend. 

I hope you have found some relief during the day and are feeling a little easier. 

Fingers crossed,

‘hugs. 

Scorpio, hey

i am so glad you got out today and sounds like you enjoyed it. That is great. And visited for tea also! The simple things we will never take for granted again. 

My girlfriend and her daughter stopped by unexpectedly. I usually don't like the pop-ins but it was fine. They didn't stay a long time. We sat outside and visited. Another perfect fall day! 80 and sunny. I was just glad I'd taken a shower today. She asked how my house could be so clean when I've been sick. So I guess I haven't been a complete bum. 

I got a little relief from the anxiety this afternoon. Eye pain is driving me batty. I took a Dramamine for the nausea. So today was way better than yesterday. Yay for both of us. 

Yeah. It sucks living next to a rude neighbor. I called him once at midnight to ask him to put the dogs in. You'd think he would have got the hint. Our old neighbors were great. A retired couple that were good friends of my parents. They had a pristine yard. This new guy came in and had the zoning changed and turned it into a dirty smelly farm. They don't have cows right now but when they did, they'd moo all night. When they were weaning the babies, the mom and calf would cry all night. Now they have sheep. Way more than the ordinance allows and they smell worse than cows. His wife went back to California and his kids are grown and gone. He's a nice guy but I guess doesn't understand how to be a considerate neighbor. 

🤞🏻Fingers crossed tomorrow will be even better for both of us. Hope you're sleeping sounding.  Lg

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

Hi lg

what lovely news from you - a little better - paint it in big letters- anywhere you can see it for the next wave .  So we both took big steps today you having a friend visit and enjoying it and me visiting a lovely sister in law. Flags out. 80 degrees you lucky thing ours was about 60 degrees.  I’m sure you’re not a bum at all. It’s just when we are so sick we feel everything is beyond us and when we get a moment of relief we are off doing sinks, loos, floors all the joys of life!  

Oh my father used to live in Wiltshire in a hamlet was too small to be a village and the farm was just down the road. When the calves were taken from their mothers the crying was horrible, almost but not quite enough to consider becoming a veggie. I don’t blame his wife escaping, sounds as though he needs someone to organise him.  

If you don’t go tonight don’t beat yourself up about it if you do go have a brilliant time. Hope you sleep and when you wake Paul will be coming home. 

Hugs

Ha. I quit eating steak and drinking milk for awhile cuz I was naming the neighbors cows. I took willow tree branches and fed them over the fence as they'd killed all the trees in their yard. 

You sound great! Yay

Hows the fingers?

I'm not usually a bum. I usually run on fast speed and multi- tasking. That's why I am bored out of my mind. This morning I sat in bed and folded clothes. I felt so much better this afternoon, I forgot to take my Ativan. So the anxiety definitely let up. 

Still not going to the show tonight. I'd rather take it easy and hope for a better day tomorrow. We probably wouldn't get home til midnight and that might do me in. Sad, isn't it?  Dang drugs and w/d running our lives. 

Here's to back to back decent

days 🍻     Cheers and hugs

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

Hi lg

fingers haven’t gone white since Saturday fingers crossed. I hope you are waking up to another good day. When are you having the little ones, Luisa and Jordan are coming round later but I am not in a good place this morning. Didn’t take melatonin last night and slept until the alarm got up not too bad and then within 20 minutes anxiety etc etc all flooded in with a vengeance so back to being pathetic again. That dust is going to start breeding soon. I was like you running at full speed all day every day now it’s whether I can drag myself to do anything. 

I hope you slept and I assume Paul is home having a sleep but at least it’s company even a silent one. I don’t blame you for not going last night do you know even the Halloween walk yesterday had me clinging onto Luisa as scary people kept jumping out at unexpected moments. I’ve turned into a bubble. Mind you Luisa was clinging onto me too but Jude was oblivious. 

Hugs

Hi Scorpio 

anxiety has also got me this morning. Just trembling. Sorry you're experiencing it too. I had high hopes for us today. 

I guess I'll play games on my phone til my bones stop chattering and then do something useful. ❤️

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

Hi lg

so sorry we are both in the same boat. My Bowels are doubt painful cramps all day, nausea, anxiety and generally feeling unwell but Luisa has been here since 11 doing work from home and I have Jude who I think has just woken from his nap so better go. I hope your trembling stops soon and you start to balance for the better again. Enjoy your games, which ones do you play I’ve become an addict as the only thing I seem able to do when feeling rotten. 

Hugs