Littlegrandma

18 hours ago, bubble said:

That's so sweet of you to say :) WD is a harsh teacher and its main lesson is acceptance...

I know you don't have the energy but when you manage, consult Shep. She is amazing. when you wrote that sentence about klonopin it reminded me of something called interdose withdrawal. Shep will now more...

That's the same for me and all of us here: we tread in the footsteps of those who walked before us and reached the other side. Monica Cassani from BeyondMeds is one such person. This is what I think about in desperate moments: that healing happens and we just have to endure.

Bubble, I'm trying to get my thoughts and words together for Shep. I hope, I'm sure, she'll have some good advice for me. I regret adding Ativan into the mix but I just didn't know better at the time. I was desperate for relief. Now I know the road ahead is going to be longer and tougher. 

Sure wish there was a set timeline. It would make it easier to endure. Would love to wake up one morning, soon, and feel good. 

My therapist and pdoc said that the Ativan must be making the WD

easier. Hah!! It causes more fear and frustration. I don't want to take any of this garbage. A little over two years ago, I took no pills. Now my drawer looks like a pharmacy. 

Hope you have some peace today lg

Lex  4.3mg,  3/2/18  Ativan ,5 mg,  lunesta 2 mg , toprol  25 mg                                                            

Oct 16-28 2018 C/O to 19 mg V from 1.5 mg Ativan, 1.3 mg lunesta 

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

jan 23 - pneumonia, 2 AB’s. 

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

July 6- 11 mg V- ugly bad

july 11- 10.72 mg V, 4.3 lex, 

25 mg toprol

• Replies 880
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Littlegrandma

• Scorpio

• Frogie

• Downbutnotout

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes I love those films. I think we both hit the red button you last night and me this morning when will we learn. Don’t be frightened I’m frightened enough for both of us so you don’t have to expend any energy on that. I am sky high on anxiety, nausea etc and struggling again. Poor Paul he must be so fed up having to work in those conditions another week to go, or am I wrong again.  I think you have done the right thing cancelling it will only hit the red button again. When have you got the children next?  I will see Jude Tuesday after his nursery visit he was up most of the night last night teething, poor Luisa they are out to lunch at a friends so will be so tired. We will both be strong and we will kick this miserable w/d into touch. - remember we have proven how strong we are during our lives and this one is the biggest but we will win no little tablet gets the better of us.  Now if I keep reading what I just wrote it might sink in,  

‘big hugs. Take it easy on yourself,, 

2006 After sudden death of mother put on 20mg of citaloprom for depression. 

2014 Drug stopped working after two weeks of panic attacks felt fine. 

Aug 2014. Doctor put me on lyrica for rash on face, diarrhoea, sleeplessness,muscle cramp, bruising. Initial dose too strong, halved dose.  Stopped taking it 22/10/14

2014 severe anxiety after several ssri's attempted, seem to have developed severe  sensitivity to any drug, but giving severe  reactions put on cipralex drop form.started on 2 drops and had to increase by 1 drop every 3 days. Eventually got to 12 drops and had to stop as side effects every step of the way dreadful. Psychiatrist kept telling me to stick with it and my body would get used to it.  Eventually down to 8 drops. Bad reactions throughout the time I was on it

Have been on this until may 2017. Stopped over two weeks. Felt fine for 5 weeks after initial dizziness, nightmares, nausea, insomnia.  

Given diazepam by gp and told to take them when anxiety bad. Have only taken them very rarely as they frighten me. 

Last two weeks severe anxiety returned and feeling hopeless 

11July 2017. Cipralex 2mg. Anxiety, nausea still severe

13 July 2017 Cipralex 1mg due to advice of too high dosage  by kind person on thus site. so dropped from 2mg to 1mg and feelings of anxiety still at severe. As well as nausea, headaches, fatigue. 

15 July still feeling extremely anxious verging on panic. Nausea, feelings of fainting, fatigue. Lots of head pains 

3 August. Three weeks into trying to stabilise on one drop of cipralex. Still have waking from 4am. Sporadic upset stomach. Nausea.  High anxiety.  Throbbing/burning in nether regions seems to have eased for time being but stabbing/burning in calves of legs. Tinnitus. Occasional half to whole better days but mainly still struggling. Fatigue   

Oh we will beat this. At first when I thought in terms of months, it was unbearable. But it's been 4 1/2, not including the 2 uncomfortable years on that nasty pill, and I'm still hanging in there. We will do this. I know I won't be through with the taper for awhile but I would sure like to feel good enough to enjoy next spring and summer. I've got stuff to do!!!!!

Not sure when I have the kids this week. Lauren's schedule, unfortunately changes week to week. I see the hypnotherapist tomorrow. Goodbye cigs, fags, hottas. Got to do it. I think I'll feel better. My cough is out of control. 

Yep. One more week on the night shift. That schedule change, not to mention the cool storms, is tough on the old boy. The money is too big an incentive for him to pass up. 

Is Tony keeping busy in his retirement? There's enough work around here for 2 full time employees. I'm sure he'd rather have his honey around and feeling good to wine and dine. As my dad used to say,

oh, the golden years!!

worked his butt off for years to retire and get sick. 

I hope I'm not too old to get my strength back. There's not a drop of muscle tone left. And saggy baggy skin with this weight loss, doesn't do much for my self confidence. So many on this thread talk of doing yoga. But there's no way I could do that right now. Oh well. In good time. 

You getting any relief?      Lg

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

Hi lg

you are four and a half months and I’m thirteen and half weeks and as you say two years of misery. God I hope we get better today I am back at being hopeless again. Can’t stand these feelings so soul destroying. Oh yes but can we at least have a decent Christmas first and then plan for spring and summer being so much better. 

Have you planned how you are spending the extra money Paul is slogging away for. Bike trip in the spring. Poor Tony has just been lumbered with me unable to do things so tries to step up to the plate, food shopping hoovering changing beds - poor man. It was because he was agitating about the garden I forced myself to do it. His retirement would have been better taking place next spring too. 

I know exactly what you mean, saggy arms and I try not to look at myself anymore it frightens me too much plus my clothes which are the smallest size are all too big. No energy to do anything except short walks. Yoga - I am the unbendiest person you could wish to meet. I can’t even manage mindfulness cos my brain won’t sit still. Deep breathing I find I can’t remember how to breathe from my abdomen although we were taught it years ago preparing for labour. My brain is mush. I did clean upstairs this afternoon while Tony cleaned the car so one thing accomplished but it was a slog and then ironed the damp washing. The sun never really came out but was warmer thank goodness. 

Hope your day has gotten loads better. 

Aug 2014. Doctor put me on lyrica for rash on face, diarrhoea, sleeplessness,muscle cramp, bruising. Initial dose too strong, halved dose.  Stopped taking it 22/10/14

2014 severe anxiety after several ssri's attempted, seem to have developed severe  sensitivity to any drug, but giving severe  reactions put on cipralex drop form.started on 2 drops and had to increase by 1 drop every 3 days. Eventually got to 12 drops and had to stop as side effects every step of the way dreadful. Psychiatrist kept telling me to stick with it and my body would get used to it.  Eventually down to 8 drops. Bad reactions throughout the time I was on it

Have been on this until may 2017. Stopped over two weeks. Felt fine for 5 weeks after initial dizziness, nightmares, nausea, insomnia.  

Given diazepam by gp and told to take them when anxiety bad. Have only taken them very rarely as they frighten me. 

13 July 2017 Cipralex 1mg due to advice of too high dosage  by kind person on thus site. so dropped from 2mg to 1mg and feelings of anxiety still at severe. As well as nausea, headaches, fatigue. 

15 July still feeling extremely anxious verging on panic. Nausea, feelings of fainting, fatigue. Lots of head pains 

3 August. Three weeks into trying to stabilise on one drop of cipralex. Still have waking from 4am. Sporadic upset stomach. Nausea.  High anxiety.  Throbbing/burning in nether regions seems to have eased for time being but stabbing/burning in calves of legs. Tinnitus. Occasional half to whole better days but mainly still struggling. Fatigue   

• Moderator Emeritus

Yoga is such a great idea!

And it can be done irrespective of the fitness level of lack thereof. Thank you so much for reminding me! It used to help a lot but then it got too strenuous and I got too lazy and unmotivated and forgot there are much more suited versions.

Monica Cassini I mentioned participatie as GiaK here. She did yoga while being bedridden! So we have no excuse :)

Your attitude has become a lot more acceptive. It's so nice to see. Had great 3 hours in the gold autumn forest with my brother and his 2 dogs. The 'side effects' are clarity, calm and pleasant tiredness.

Here comes Scorpio :)

Scorpio, that calm app teaches some great mindfulness meditation - the point is just to practice your mind to focus (on breathing) or various sensations in your body in body scan. Your mind can be as unsettled as can be. You just gently bring it to focus over and over again.

Edited by bubble

Current: 9/2022 Xanax 0.08, Lexapro 2

2020 Xanax 0.26 (down from 2 mg in 2013), Lexapro 2.85 mg (down from 5 mg 2013)

Amitriptyline (tricyclic AD) and clonazepam for 3 months to treat headache in 1996 
1999. - present Xanax prn up to 3 mg.
2000-2005 Prozac CT twice, 2005-2010 Zoloft CT 3 times, 2010-2013 Escitalopram 10 mg
went from 2.5 to zero on 7 Aug 2013, bad crash 40 days after
reinstated to 5 mg Escitalopram 4Oct 2013 and holding liquid Xanax every 5 hours
28 Jan 2014 Xanax 1.9, 18 Apr  2015 1 mg,  25 June 2015 Lex 4.8, 6 Aug Lexapro 4.6, 1 Jan 2016 0.64  Xanax     9 month hold

24 Sept 2016 4.5 Lex, 17 Oct 4.4 Lex (Nov 0.63 Xanax, Dec 0.625 Xanax), 1 Jan 2017 4.3 Lex, 24 Jan 4.2, 5 Feb 4.1, 24 Mar 4 mg, 10 Apr 3.9 mg, May 3.85, June 3.8, July 3.75, 22 July 3.7, 15 Aug 3.65, 17 Sept 3.6, 1 Jan 2018 3.55, 19 Jan 3.5, 16 Mar 3.4, 14 Apr 3.3, 23 May 3.2, 16 June 3.15, 15 Jul 3.1, 31 Jul 3, 21 Aug 2.9 26 Sept 2.85, 14 Nov Xan 0.61, 1 Dec 0.59, 19 Dec 0.58, 4 Jan 0.565, 6 Feb 0.55, 20 Feb 0.535, 1 Mar 0.505, 10 Mar 0.475, 14 Mar 0.45, 4 Apr 0.415, 13 Apr 0.37, 21 Apr 0.33, 29 Apr 0.29, 10 May 0.27, 17 May 0.25, 28 May 0.22, 19 June 0.22, 21 Jun updose to 0.24, 24 Jun updose to 0.26

Supplements: Omega 3 + Vit E, Vit C, D, magnesium, Taurine, probiotic 

I'm not a medical professional. Any advice I give is based on my own experience and reading. 

Hi bubble

thank you for the tips and I looked at the link you put up of laylajunebug and found the yoga links. Have downloaded them and will have a go tomorrow.  Mindfulness I keep trying to do and will continue to keep at it. Butterfly brain is driving me nuts to think I used to be a magistrate and pass sentence on offenders and now I can’t even breathe through my stomach. 

so pleased you had a lovely walk today with your brother and hopefully you are improving. 

Bubble so nice you got out today. I hope that means you're feeling a tad better. 

I do like gentle yoga with an instructor. So unmotivated to make myself do it. It's not as easy as it seems. When out of shape, I feel it in every muscle. I guess that's the idea. Ha  The class is always so quiet. Instead of breathing thru it, I tend to hold my breath and hyperventilate. That's what happens with breathing exercises too. But I'm working on it. 

Ive been reading some terrifying posts today. It is motivating me to get moving. Take advantage of the moments I can do something for myself. I'll try the yoga later......

when my husband is not around to watch poetry in motion. 

You sound good. Yay.    Lg

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

Hi lg

you just managed to make me laugh out loud. I can just imagine you hyperventilating while trying to breathe properly you sound like me. I try so hard to breathe through my stomach and end up not breathing cos the air just won’t go down there. 

I think you and I read the same post it didn’t do me any good either. 

Hugs

Scorpio, At least I got a giggle with the unbendiest comment. 

I'm 5'8'' and had to buy new pants and capris this summer. Size 4 and hang on me. I try not to look in the mirror. Even putting on makeup I don't look at the whole picture. I looked in the rear view mirror the other day when my mom was riding with me. I started sobbing. And if one more person tells me I need to gain weight, I'm going to start swinging. 

We are very lucky to have supportive partners. Paul has just picked up the slack without a complaint. Sounds like Tony has too. They missed their summer too. Paul could have taken off on the motorcycle w/o me, but he's here with me every spare minute. And the biggest help with the kids. 

My goal right now is to make it to St Louis dec 2 for my nephews wedding. I helped raise that kid. He's one of mine and I'd hate to miss it. 

Nothing I love more than riding on the back of the bike. That is the goal for next summer. Love getting lost in the middle of nowhere. Oh God, I don't want another summer like this one. 

Hugs lg

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

Yes you responded to that post. I was speechless. 

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

Hi lg and bubble

And very very scared after that, I had already gone downhill and that just topped it up. I’m not looking anymore. 

God can you see the pair of us trying to do it unbending and unbreathing two skinny loose skinned women the paramedics would have a field day. 

Im going to give the yoga links a go and try again with the breathing   Hope the hypnotherapist helps you tomorrow. I have to make November 5th for birthday for Jude and I and you have to make it to that wedding. Then we both have to make Christmas, have a little rest and then it’s spring, warmer better days for both of us. Planning lovely trips on your bike with your lovely husband and me planning lovely trips to the sun with Tony. We have so much to look forward to we haven’t got time for this nonsense so from tomorrow yoga, mindfulness and breathing and by the end of it we will either be double jointed gurus or locating the nearest orthopaedic specialist. I have put bubble on this message so she can see we are taking the bull by the horns 

hugs

I just woke Paul up laughing. 

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

Good we have both made each other laugh. Apologise to Paul from me didn’t mean to help wake him up.  So tomorrow is our new dawn.  Hypnotherapist that will work. The rest will just make us ultra cool. Oh yes, we are going for it. When we both wake up at 4 or 5 that is what we tell ourselves and banish those miserable, nasty blighters that keep jumping into our brains. 

Speak tomorrow. 

Hugs

It's a deal. A pact. We've got a new attitude 🎼

So you were a magistrate? Judge?

cool

i used to work for judges in the circuit court. Best job I ever had. Hobnob with the likes of you and the attorneys. 

Sleep tight. Big hugs lg

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

Yes today was 70 degrees but tomorrow only supposed to be50. Oh well as much as I hate it winters coming..always gives me alittle of the blues I guess. Today I had a shaky day I call it. Not really anxiety but felt like my heart was racing and I just couldn't sit still I hate those days😳 kept busy tho and tomorrow back to work. Yes I work full time am a nurse actually so takes my mind off my own problems for 8-10hrs a day. Its weird I used to love my days off when nothing was planned but now it almost gives me anxiety to stay at home all day? So crazy to look forward to going to work lol. I'm hoping this to shall pass.

Celexa 40mg on it for approximately14 months weaned off July 5, 2017

Ativan 0.5 mg as needed (2-3 times a week)

39 minutes ago, Boysmommy2 said:

Yes today was 70 degrees but tomorrow only supposed to be50. Oh well as much as I hate it winters coming..always gives me alittle of the blues I guess. Today I had a shaky day I call it. Not really anxiety but felt like my heart was racing and I just couldn't sit still I hate those days😳 kept busy tho and tomorrow back to work. Yes I work full time am a nurse actually so takes my mind off my own problems for 8-10hrs a day. Its weird I used to love my days off when nothing was planned but now it almost gives me anxiety to stay at home all day? So crazy to look forward to going to work lol. I'm hoping this to shall pass.

Hey B     I'm not a fan of winter either. The last several years I've had the winter blues, bad. But that's because I'm not working, I'm sure. 

I know what you mean about being home and the anxiety. I need some structure in my life. I watch my grandkids a few  days a week. I quit working almost 5 yrs ago when the first one was born. And, as my daughter is also a nurse, her schedule changes weekly. So I can't even get a part time job. I have plenty to do at home but it's easy to procrastinate when you're not working. I got a lot more accomplished when I was working full time. I just felt better about myself.  I love my grandkids to death, but miss the social aspect of work. Being around big people. Lol

Funny, I had the restlessness today too. Woke with anxiety but then it settled. It was more like uncomfortable in my own skin. Kinda the way I felt daily when I started taking lexapro. Actually, this was the first day without anxiety so I hope that's a good sign. Still had nausea and headache but all in all, not bad. 

Do you work in a hospital? My daughter was trauma nurse in Chicago but recently took a job in urgent care to be closer to home. 

I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow. Keep checking in.    Lg

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

That is a good sign yeahhhhhhhh! I love the idea of grandbabies I'm patiently waiting..well not too patiently lol I can't wait!! My oldest has been married a year this Nov12 so they are still enjoying themselves and aren't any hurry for babies. I work in an assisted living facility on a demetia unit keeps me on my toes lol. Most days I love it others I cry all the way home😳 but that's the job I guess. Your daughter must be a special person to work trauma in Chicago I can't even imagine the things shes seen! 

I slept from930 to 330 and its now 445am I'm getting ready for work so you have another anxiety free day and I'll check back later🌞

Celexa 40mg on it for approximately14 months weaned off July 5, 2017

Ativan 0.5 mg as needed (2-3 times a week)

Hi lg

scrap those plans, been awake since 3 in meltdown again.  Anxiety sky high and feel awful. Back to a snivelling wreck. Lost hope again. So pleased to see you have lost the anxiety major step forward. You do the bending and breathing and let me know if it helps. 

No no not a judge magistrates are lay people who sit in court and have powers up to 12 month sentencing any crimes deemed above that sentence are sent to crown court for trial. We have 99% of cases come through court and decide bail, remand etc for everyone and then only deal with lesser cases. Three magistrates sit in court for case.  I am not qualified at all was just trained. Gave it up when started this drug as couldn’t cope. You don’t want someone who is coping with an addled brain when on trial. I enjoyed it while I did it but another thing I lost. Makes me so sad and angry. 

Good luck with the hypnotherapist tonight. I’m sure he will help. Today another day for me moaning and groaning I’m becoming an expert. 

Hugs

Hi Scorpio  

3 o'clock for me too. Wtf

Worst trembling I've had in awhile. 

My whole body is shaking like I'm freezing. Teeth clenched. Headache   

I had high hopes yesterday. Now back to square one. 

What a shame you had to give up a job you loved. I just assumed you were retired. So sad!!

Whine to you later.....lg

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

In the same boat again. It wasn’t a job it was voluntary used to do that one day a week generally I was a financial administrator as a job. I worked for Tony’s company for years doing the accounting.  Gave up when he did but I gave up working in the office when started lyrica. Couldn’t cope. 

What a pathetic couple we make. No improvement for me either. Hope you start to feel better, no, I hope to god we both do. 

Hugs

4 hours ago, Boysmommy2 said:

That is a good sign yeahhhhhhhh! I love the idea of grandbabies I'm patiently waiting..well not too patiently lol I can't wait!! My oldest has been married a year this Nov12 so they are still enjoying themselves and aren't any hurry for babies. I work in an assisted living facility on a demetia unit keeps me on my toes lol. Most days I love it others I cry all the way home😳 but that's the job I guess. Your daughter must be a special person to work trauma in Chicago I can't even imagine the things shes seen! 

I slept from930 to 330 and its now 445am I'm getting ready for work so you have another anxiety free day and I'll check back later🌞

Hey B

grandbabies are the best. My brother and sister in law just found out they're going to be grandparents for the first time. Don't think anybody could be more excited!!

Anxiety came back with a vengeance. Woke  at 3 trembling. I was so hopeful yesterday. 

Hope you have a good day at work. I admire you being able to do that in the middle of w/d

Lg

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

In the same boat again. It wasn’t a job it was voluntary used to do that one day a week generally I was a financial administrator as a job. I worked for Tony’s company for years doing the accounting.  Gave up when he did but I gave up working in the office when started lyrica. Couldn’t cope. 

What a pathetic couple we make. No improvement for me either. Hope you start to feel better, no, I hope to god we both do. 

Hugs

Any better?

I don't know what to say. Just checking in on you. 

I'm feeling really icky. Trembling. Wobbly legs. Fear is back stronger than ever. 

So much for a new attitude and yoga. I can barely stand.       

Lg

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

Hi lg

no absolutely awful.. so nauseous, anxious, headaches, legs feel like jelly. Have been sitting at kitchen table virtually all day. Supposed to be cooking a roast chicken dinner tonight, the naked chicken is staring at me as if to say - are you just leaving me here looking pathetic, do you know I don’t care. 

I did turn the breathing app on and ended up not breathing again, then tried the gentle yoga one and couldn’t get my legs anywhere near what she was doing so stopped it feeling even more useless. I think I’m getting worse not better. 

Hope you get some relief during the day. 

Hugs

Hi lg

how you doing.   Hope you have improved. The chicken got cooked 5 veg and potatoes and even managed to eat quite a bit even though I feel like death. Legs are so wobbly. Almost like somebody sucked the air out if me, I blame the yoga!  That’s all I have done all day except play flipping kitchen craze on my iPad. Think I’m getting addicted. 

Hugs

Is it weird to shave your legs and put on your prettiest undies for hypnotherapy? 

I want a cigarette!!  I faked it. All I could think about is how my head hurts and I want to jump out of this chair. I could barely walk back to my car. I was so wobbly. I feel like poop. Sorry you do too. Now I'm getting ready to play a game and eat leftovers. No yoga today but I walked about 100 ft. Does that count?

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

Absolutely does. You made me laugh again - thank you. I only saw shave my legs and pretty undies and wondered what you were up to. Oh yes I feel like poop too.  I tried hypnotherapy when trying to give up years ago and it worked from when I walked out of the creepy mans office until I woke up the next morning and Automatically had a cigarette with my cuppa. Have you downloaded kitchen craze yet, or are you playing some other game now you have shaved your legs and pretty undies. 

Keep going, we can always hope for tomorrow. We had a hurricane turn up today on the north and west coast from the Azores - very unusual. We had one here 30 years  ago today and it hit us the south coast the devastation was terrible. This one has caused 3 deaths and lots of damage. We got a yellow sky that got darker and darker until it felt like night at 3pm apparently the hurricane bought sand from the Sahara and dumped it over us. Warnings were out for asthmatics.  

Enjoy your game you did brilliantly to go sit through it and get back. Have a vape. 

Hugs

im just saying it was a rare day out. I was preparing like I was going out on the town. 

I got in the car and popped a nicorette. I am not going to smoke. Paul would kill me. 

Ha. I downloaded kitchen craze. Haven't tried it yet. There's a level on toy blast that is giving me fits. I'm obsessed with getting past it. 

Was there a warning for the hurricane?  Did you actually get sand by your place? How scary.

Have your eyes hurt during this w/d?  Mine hurt worse everyday. Everything hurts today and worse day for dp/ dr. So much for not whining?   

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

Hi lg

i am so impressed you got dressed up and as we rarely get out and about any visit anywhere is quite big for us. Well I take my hat off to you for not smoking but don’t forget stress is not helping us at the moment. So vape, pop nicorette, do whatever helps but please don’t let it get too stressful or you will suffer. 

Toy blast got to me like that, I gave up and went back to candy crush. 

The sand turned the sky but unless it rains over the next 24 hours hopefully we won’t get all that nasty dirty rain covering everything. 

My eyes have been really sore and dry for the last couple of days. I keep moaning about them, jelly legs and feeling flu like. Yes everything feels rubbish and just sitting at the kitchen table most of the day does not qualify as a better day even if I was  lying prone on the settee last week . I hate this. I hate not being able to inflate my stomach when I breathe and I hate not being able to become an overnight contortionist with yoga. In fact I hate everything today. How is your headache and brain numbing has that gone? Has the trembling lessened during the day?  

Keep blimmin going, we have to, the rainbow is just round the corner. 

Big hugs you very brave woman. 

I guess we will whine one more day. I'm not trembling anymore but the anxiety is high. The eye thing is bothering me most today. Sore throat, glands yada yada yada.  Only cried once. 

Why are you sitting at the kitchen table? Does that make your back feel better?  I'm impressed you made a wonderful meal. All I had to offer Paul was left over pizza. Poor guy works all night and I don't feed him.

We are heading to Lauren's to take pumpkins for the kids. We scratched their names on them when the pumpkins were little and left a scarring of their name. Turned out good.       Hugs

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

PS

facetime yoga tomorrow? 

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

Hi lg

good that the trembling has stopped - improvement. My eyes, my legs like jelly and soaring anxiety. 

I couldn’t be arsed to move all day - pathetic apart from the half hearted attempt at yoga on the dining room floor. Paul will be grateful you produced something for him to eat more that you were able to do only a few Fridays ago - improvement. 

You will enjoy going to Lauren’s and seeing the little ones, when is it your day for them. How lovely to put their names on them they will love them. We are beginning to follow your example and making more of Halloween. Luisa has made Jude a brilliant costume for Jude as  stay puft and they are going as two ghostbusters. They are having a Halloween party while away next week. Then another one with all the nct babies and parents when they get back. 

Facetime yoga - can you do that - only if you promise not to die laughing- I can’t do cpr especially not on FaceTime. Be a giggle though wouldn’t it can we do the breathing too. 

Hugs

42 minutes ago, Littlegrandma said:

I guess we will whine one more day. I'm not trembling anymore but the anxiety is high. The eye thing is bothering me most today. Sore throat, glands yada yada yada.  Only cried once. 

Why are you sitting at the kitchen table? Does that make your back feel better?  I'm impressed you made a wonderful meal. All I had to offer Paul was left over pizza. Poor guy works all night and I don't feed him.

We are heading to Lauren's to take pumpkins for the kids. We scratched their names on them when the pumpkins were little and left a scarring of their name. Turned out good.       Hugs

Hello lg, glad you made it back from your appt. and feel a bit better tonite.  Have fun with your yoga tomorrow with Scorpio.  You'll have to let me know how goes~

17 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Hi lg

good that the trembling has stopped - improvement. My eyes, my legs like jelly and soaring anxiety. 

I couldn’t be arsed to move all day - pathetic apart from the half hearted attempt at yoga on the dining room floor. Paul will be grateful you produced something for him to eat more that you were able to do only a few Fridays ago - improvement. 

You will enjoy going to Lauren’s and seeing the little ones, when is it your day for them. How lovely to put their names on them they will love them. We are beginning to follow your example and making more of Halloween. Luisa has made Jude a brilliant costume for Jude as  stay puft and they are going as two ghostbusters. They are having a Halloween party while away next week. Then another one with all the nct babies and parents when they get back. 

Facetime yoga - can you do that - only if you promise not to die laughing- I can’t do cpr especially not on FaceTime. Be a giggle though wouldn’t it can we do the breathing too. 

Hugs

Hello Scorpio, sorry haven't checked in for awhile.  Your Halloween plans sound fun. Enjoy your yoga tomorrow with LG, looking forward to hearing about it~

42 minutes ago, Quest said:

Hello Scorpio, sorry haven't checked in for awhile.  Your Halloween plans sound fun. Enjoy your yoga tomorrow with LG, looking forward to hearing about it~

No!! We can't do that. We'd die laughing. Is it possible to get a 3 way FaceTime? Quest, you can do it too. 

Quest, the appt didn't go that well. But I did like the guy. I couldn't get beyond the anxiety and headache. I won't smoke though. I was dumb enough to give him 300$. 

How are you feeling today? Any relief? I sure hope so.   Lg

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

Just now, Littlegrandma said:

No!! We can't do that. We'd die laughing. Is it possible to get a 3 way FaceTime? Quest, you can do it too. 

Quest, the appt didn't go that well. But I did like the guy. I couldn't get beyond the anxiety and headache. I won't smoke though. I was dumb enough to give him 300$. 

How are you feeling today? Any relief? I sure hope so.   Lg

I have a 5:30 appt. With a therapist, at least she doesnt prescribe drugs.  Out of my comfort zone as well.  Glad the fellow was decent.  None of my nice underwear fits anymore, but I did shave my legs after a week last night.  You both would laugh at me, I'm not that good at it and a stiff wind would blow me over in so scrawny now.  Good old Zoplicone....hope you have a good night LG, and a better morning.  I'm wide awake at 3 doing the jitterbug so I'll telepathically say hi to you! & Scorpio~

26 minutes ago, Quest said:

I have a 5:30 appt. With a therapist, at least she doesnt prescribe drugs.  Out of my comfort zone as well.  Glad the fellow was decent.  None of my nice underwear fits anymore, but I did shave my legs after a week last night.  You both would laugh at me, I'm not that good at it and a stiff wind would blow me over in so scrawny now.  Good old Zoplicone....hope you have a good night LG, and a better morning.  I'm wide awake at 3 doing the jitterbug so I'll telepathically say hi to you! & Scorpio~

Good luck with the therapist. 

I think we'd all laugh at each other. That would be the fun and therapeutic part. 

Scorpio and I were just saying how thin and saggy we have gotten. Yeah, good ol AD's and lunesta too. 

Oh. I just got it. The 3:00 jitterbug. Haha I was doing that at 3 this morning. So was Scorpio. We're all in different time zones, so it won't be in unison, but I'll be thinking about you. 

Hope you have a decent night quest. And pray you're sleeping at 3:00.      Lg

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol