Littlegrandma

On December 1, 2017 at 4:52 AM, Littlegrandma said:

Have a great weekend everybody 

hugs lg

Hope you had a good weekend.

Take care,

Frogie xx

PREVIOUS medications and discontinuations: Have been on medications since 1996. 

Valium, Gabapentin, Lamictal, Prilosec and Zantac from 2000 to 2015 with a fast taper by a psychiatrist.

Liquid Lexapro Nov, 2016 to 31-March, 2019 Lexapro free!!! (total Lexapro taper was 4 years-started with pill form)

---CURRENT MEDICATIONS:Supplements:Milk Thistle, Metamucil, Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin D3, Levothyroxine 25mcg, Vitamin C, Krill oil.

Xanax 1mg 3x day June, 2000 to 19-September, 2020 Went from .150 grams (average weight of 1 Xanax) 3x day to .003 grams 3x day. April 1, 2021 went back on 1mg a day. Started tapering May 19, 2023. July 28, 2023-approximately .87mg. Dr. fast tapered me at the end and realized he messed up. Prescribe it again and I am doing "slower than a turtle" taper.

19-September, 2020 Xanax free!!! (total Xanax taper was 15-1/2 months-1-June, 2019-19-September, 2020)

I am not a medical professional.

The suggestions I make are based on personal experience.

• Replies 880
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Littlegrandma

• Scorpio

• Frogie

• Downbutnotout

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, Frogie said:

Hope you had a good weekend.

Take care,

Frogie xx

Thanks Frogie. I did. 

I read about your “blunder”. Could have been so much worse. Seems to have not made things worse. I’m so glad. 

Happy to see construction is moving along nicely. It’ll be finished before you know it!

have a great day!   xx lg

Lex  4.3mg,  3/2/18  Ativan ,5 mg,  lunesta 2 mg , toprol  25 mg                                                            

Oct 16-28 2018 C/O to 19 mg V from 1.5 mg Ativan, 1.3 mg lunesta 

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

jan 23 - pneumonia, 2 AB’s. 

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

July 6- 11 mg V- ugly bad

july 11- 10.72 mg V, 4.3 lex, 

25 mg toprol

• Moderator Emeritus
1 minute ago, Littlegrandma said:

Thanks Frogie. I did.

Please elaborate, LG. 

You had a "good" weekend?  How are you?

Thanks,

Andy

Sertraline 50mg and Clonazapam .375mg from 2000 -- symptoms of dizziness Spring 2012

increased to .5 Clonazapam and 100mg Sertraline -- no improvement

Benzo microtaper from November 2012 to November 2014 (followed benzo sites "taper benzo first")

Started Sertraline taper in December 2014 cut by 25mg to 75mg; 62.5mg 1/1/15 and 50mg on 2/1/15

Held at 50mg through April 5 to use liquid 
Reduced dosage in 10% or less drops from 50mg to 25mg -- at single tablet of 25mg on 10/5/15

Transitioned to all liquid for accuracy while tapering -- Horrible insomnia -- back to 25mg liquid and held until October 1, 2016

10/16 -- 11/18 tapered very slowly to 10.6mg.  No real improvement and never really stable so updosed to 12.5mg (1/2 a pill) for convenience and long hold.

After 8+ months of holding with no noticeable improvement decided to add .4ml of liquid Prozac (about 1.5mg) to see if that improves the situation

Supplements, Magnesium, D3, Omega 3, curcumin, Valerian, 81mg Aspirin, L-Theanine, Vit. C,

2 minutes ago, Littlegrandma said:

Thanks Frogie. I did. 

I read about your “blunder”. Could have been so much worse. Seems to have not made things worse. I’m so glad. 

Happy to see construction is moving along nicely. It’ll be finished before you know it!

have a great day!   xx lg

Oh LG:

I think I would call it more of a blunder. I made  HUGE mistake. I wasn't paying attention. I am now.

Have you ever made a mistake in tapering? How did it make you feel?

Apace41 thinks I should be ok, thank goodness. I don't want to go back up and start all over. It would add a lot of time to my tapering.

The worst thing is I have some anxiety in the morning, especially in my knees. Weird I know. But after I take my 2nd Xanax I seem to be fine.

I hope the construction goes quicky, I really want to see my granddaughter. I think I have a lot of situational anxiety too.

I'm glad you are doing well. Nice to hear from you.

Take care,

Frogie xx

Valium, Gabapentin, Lamictal, Prilosec and Zantac from 2000 to 2015 with a fast taper by a psychiatrist.

Liquid Lexapro Nov, 2016 to 31-March, 2019 Lexapro free!!! (total Lexapro taper was 4 years-started with pill form)

---CURRENT MEDICATIONS:Supplements:Milk Thistle, Metamucil, Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin D3, Levothyroxine 25mcg, Vitamin C, Krill oil.

Xanax 1mg 3x day June, 2000 to 19-September, 2020 Went from .150 grams (average weight of 1 Xanax) 3x day to .003 grams 3x day. April 1, 2021 went back on 1mg a day. Started tapering May 19, 2023. July 28, 2023-approximately .87mg. Dr. fast tapered me at the end and realized he messed up. Prescribe it again and I am doing "slower than a turtle" taper.

19-September, 2020 Xanax free!!! (total Xanax taper was 15-1/2 months-1-June, 2019-19-September, 2020)

Hi everybody. Hope Monday finds you all well and feeling good and peaceful. 

I have been out of town for a few days for a lovely wedding. I was so dreading the trip and had myself worked up to a frenzy. 

Well, everything worked out better than I could have hoped. I was surrounded by my extended  family, was very busy and had little time to dwell on wd and my symptoms, which were still there, but worked through them when keeping busy. Still, the dp/dr was prevalent, and everything is kind of a blur. But the anxiety didn’t carry me away. 

I spent minimal time on my phone and the forum. I decided I need to cut way back on the time I do spend, and concentrate on living and getting through symptoms by being more physically active. 

I care about each and every one of you, but I take to heart the suffering of everybody and find it ramps up my anxiety tenfold. I am going to unfollow everyone, but that doesn’t mean I won’t be checking in often. I just don’t want to be notified of every post. I feel compelled to read right away and then end up getting carried away by reading, sometimes for hours. 

Please, still check in on my thread. I need you all. You’re experiences and advice are invaluable to me. 

I also have to remove a loved one from my life who has been a source of anxiety for years. He is a nephew that I helped raise and think of as my child. I’m the only mother he’s ever known, and considers me his best friend. He is a raging, selfish alcoholic that I, along with the rest of the family, have tried to help for 18 yrs. Its a very long, personal story, but now is the time for tough love. I need to concentrate on my own mental health. I’m no good for him or anybody else until I get well. 

I hope you all understand. I’m not going anywhere. I just need to dial back on time spent on the forum. I will still check in and refer to the forum for invaluable information. 

Love to all all of you. Littlegrandma     

❤️

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

• Moderator Emeritus

LG,

If you are being true to your post you may not see this, ;), but...

I think your self-assessment is "spot on."  Your history shows ups and downs as opposed to pure downs as you seemed to portray it last week.  I think that was the withdrawal and the ruminating thoughts running away with things.  You are struggling but, unfortunately, that is part of the process.  I don't think your situation warrants a drastic change like "rapid taper off all meds."  If you were in that horrible of a place your weekend would not have gone so well and the wedding would have knocked you out completely.

Taking down your involvement to a level where it is helpful as opposed to harmful is really great self-awareness and self-advice.

I hope you follow through.  Glad you had a nice time.

Best,

Andy

Sertraline 50mg and Clonazapam .375mg from 2000 -- symptoms of dizziness Spring 2012

Benzo microtaper from November 2012 to November 2014 (followed benzo sites "taper benzo first")

Started Sertraline taper in December 2014 cut by 25mg to 75mg; 62.5mg 1/1/15 and 50mg on 2/1/15

Reduced dosage in 10% or less drops from 50mg to 25mg -- at single tablet of 25mg on 10/5/15

Transitioned to all liquid for accuracy while tapering -- Horrible insomnia -- back to 25mg liquid and held until October 1, 2016

10/16 -- 11/18 tapered very slowly to 10.6mg.  No real improvement and never really stable so updosed to 12.5mg (1/2 a pill) for convenience and long hold.

After 8+ months of holding with no noticeable improvement decided to add .4ml of liquid Prozac (about 1.5mg) to see if that improves the situation

Supplements, Magnesium, D3, Omega 3, curcumin, Valerian, 81mg Aspirin, L-Theanine, Vit. C,

22 minutes ago, Frogie said:

Oh LG:

I think I would call it more of a blunder. I made  HUGE mistake. I wasn't paying attention. I am now.

Have you ever made a mistake in tapering? How did it make you feel?

Apace41 thinks I should be ok, thank goodness. I don't want to go back up and start all over. It would add a lot of time to my tapering.

The worst thing is I have some anxiety in the morning, especially in my knees. Weird I know. But after I take my 2nd Xanax I seem to be fine.

I hope the construction goes quicky, I really want to see my granddaughter. I think I have a lot of situational anxiety too.

I'm glad you are doing well. Nice to hear from you.

Take care,

Frogie xx

Frogie,

ive made huge mistakes all along the way. We will both be ok. 

Situational anxiety is what I am going to try to work through now.

i have come to the realization that I can’t fix everything and everybody and I need to take a break from trying. I’m talking about family. 

You and I need to put the shoes on and go for a walk. It helped immensely this weekend. 

Well, I thought I was going to have the day to myself to putz around the house but just got the grandma call. Oi vey. 

Check in with you later. 

Glad the huge drop wasn’t disastrous. I think it’s going to work out fine.   xx lg

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

• Moderator Emeritus
Just now, Littlegrandma said:

Well, I thought I was going to have the day to myself to putz around the house but just got the grandma call. Oi vey. 

LG,

OT but, are you member of the tribe?

LOL.

Best,

Andy

Hi lg

you go girl and concentrate on healing yourself.  You are doing so well after this weekend now build on it and enjoy the better days. We are all here when you want to moan or groan. 

Hugs

scorpio

2006 After sudden death of mother put on 20mg of citaloprom for depression. 

2014 Drug stopped working after two weeks of panic attacks felt fine. 

Aug 2014. Doctor put me on lyrica for rash on face, diarrhoea, sleeplessness,muscle cramp, bruising. Initial dose too strong, halved dose.  Stopped taking it 22/10/14

2014 severe anxiety after several ssri's attempted, seem to have developed severe  sensitivity to any drug, but giving severe  reactions put on cipralex drop form.started on 2 drops and had to increase by 1 drop every 3 days. Eventually got to 12 drops and had to stop as side effects every step of the way dreadful. Psychiatrist kept telling me to stick with it and my body would get used to it.  Eventually down to 8 drops. Bad reactions throughout the time I was on it

Have been on this until may 2017. Stopped over two weeks. Felt fine for 5 weeks after initial dizziness, nightmares, nausea, insomnia.  

Given diazepam by gp and told to take them when anxiety bad. Have only taken them very rarely as they frighten me. 

Last two weeks severe anxiety returned and feeling hopeless 

11July 2017. Cipralex 2mg. Anxiety, nausea still severe

13 July 2017 Cipralex 1mg due to advice of too high dosage  by kind person on thus site. so dropped from 2mg to 1mg and feelings of anxiety still at severe. As well as nausea, headaches, fatigue. 

15 July still feeling extremely anxious verging on panic. Nausea, feelings of fainting, fatigue. Lots of head pains 

3 August. Three weeks into trying to stabilise on one drop of cipralex. Still have waking from 4am. Sporadic upset stomach. Nausea.  High anxiety.  Throbbing/burning in nether regions seems to have eased for time being but stabbing/burning in calves of legs. Tinnitus. Occasional half to whole better days but mainly still struggling. Fatigue   

Frogie,

ive made huge mistakes all along the way. We will both be ok. 

Situational anxiety is what I am going to try to work through now.

i have come to the realization that I can’t fix everything and everybody and I need to take a break from trying. I’m talking about family. 

You and I need to put the shoes on and go for a walk. It helped immensely this weekend. 

Check in with you later. 

Glad the huge drop wasn’t disastrous. I think it’s going to work out fine.   xx lg

Hi LG:

I just read about you needing to take care of yourself. I agree.

I'm sorry you got the grandma call, but I want to see my granddaughter and I think that is adding to my anxiety among everything else lol...

I'm so glad you had a good time this weekend, you were so worried about it.

No the drop wasn't disastrous, it is just a learning curve now. Apace41 among manymoretodays, Gridley, and Brassmonkey have helped me. I'll be fine.

Check in with me once in a while. 

It will be nice to hear how you are doing.

Take care,

Frogie xx

7 minutes ago, apace41 said:

LG,

If you are being true to your post you may not see this, ;), but...

I think your self-assessment is "spot on."  Your history shows ups and downs as opposed to pure downs as you seemed to portray it last week.  I think that was the withdrawal and the ruminating thoughts running away with things.  You are struggling but, unfortunately, that is part of the process.  I don't think your situation warrants a drastic change like "rapid taper off all meds."  If you were in that horrible of a place your weekend would not have gone so well and the wedding would have knocked you out completely.

Taking down your involvement to a level where it is helpful as opposed to harmful is really great self-awareness and self-advice.

I hope you follow through.  Glad you had a nice time.

Best,

Andy

Don’t leave me Andy!!!! But I have to take a step back. 

You are spot on. I realize that now. I don’t think my wd is as horrible as I thought either. Don’t want to give credence to drs, but my anxiety is definitely carrying me away. The chemical nauseating anxiety is real, but I have been letting it snowball, til there is no getting a grip on it.  

I’ve been struggling with yoga, relaxation, meditation but now I know just getting out is a giant help. I need to face agoraphobia, put on my shoes and go. 

Ill be needing you soon. Don’t go anywhere. Thanks Andy

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

11 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Hi lg

you go girl and concentrate on healing yourself.  You are doing so well after this weekend now build on it and enjoy the better days. We are all here when you want to moan or groan. 

Hugs

scorpio

Oh girl. YOU will never be rid of me

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

5 minutes ago, Frogie said:

Hi LG:

I just read about you needing to take care of yourself. I agree.

I'm sorry you got the grandma call, but I want to see my granddaughter and I think that is adding to my anxiety among everything else lol...

I'm so glad you had a good time this weekend, you were so worried about it.

No the drop wasn't disastrous, it is just a learning curve now. Apace41 among manymoretodays, Gridley, and Brassmonkey have helped me. I'll be fine.

Check in with me once in a while. 

It will be nice to hear how you are doing.

Take care,

Frogie xx

❤️

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

• Moderator Emeritus
15 minutes ago, Littlegrandma said:

Ill be needing you soon. Don’t go anywhere.

Not going anywhere, LG, but hope you are as you suggested.

;)

Best,

Andy

HI Lg

So glad you managed a lovely weekend away.  

I understand completely that you need a break from here to heal. I have done this myself when I needed to. I wish you all the best and hope you continue to feel well.

We are here for you should you need us.

Love from Flowers xxx

15 yrs on 20 to 30 mgs CITALOPRAM.  MAY 2014 Increased to 40 mgs per day.SEPT/NOV 2014 tapered in 6 weeks down to 10 mgs as per Dr instructions due to violent nightmares/palpitations.Given Noctamid (lormetazepam) to help with anxiety. On average took 2mg per day for 8 weeks.No taper was advised.DEC 2014 WD severe. Nervous tic in eyes and limbs, muscle pain,fluct  temp, weakness, dep and anxiety, nausea, giddy, unstable when walking. Different Dr suggested taking 20mgs CIT. BROMAZEPAM 3mgs up to 3 x daily for anxiety.DEC 9 2014 Updose CIT to 30mgs. Only taking BROMAZEPAM in emergency.DEC 31 2014 Settling at 30mg CIT - helping with depression. No Brom for 2wks.Found SA.APR 2015 Trying to stabilise on 30mgs CIT.  JAN 2016 Started Cit Taper reducing by 5% per month.  28.5 mgs 
FEB  Taper held bereavement. APR Taper resumed 27mgs . MAY 25.50 mgs .  JUNE 24 mgs .  JULY I stupidly mixed up my BP meds with CIT. Consequently took no CIT for 3 days and doubled my BP meds. Waiting for the fallout....Holding for a while until any chance of repercussions have abated. SEPT taper resumed to  22.5 mgs . OCT 21 mgs .NOV 19.95 mgs DEC crashed. 2017: FEB 3rd updose to 20.5 mgs to try to stabilise.FEB.switched over to 75mgs of Venlafaxine XR for 3 weeks.Too stimulating so switching back to Cit. 12 March 37.5 Ven and 20 Cit. 21 March 18mg Ven 20mg Cit. 4 April 9mg Ven 20mg Cit. Xanax .50mg when needed.  13 April 0 mgs Ven, 20mg Citalopram. Xanax .50 mg per day. 5 May reinstated a small amount of Ven to stabilize  1 mg twice a day. 20 mg Citalopram at night. Xanax .25 mg twice per day.Other Meds: Losartan (BP)Started 1993 at  50 mgs at night.  Seretide (Asthma) Started 1996 at 1 puff twice a day. Jan 2019 Antibiotic Ceclor 500mgs twice a day for bronchitis and  Atrovent 2ml capsules twice a day for asthma. Finished the course of both Jan 17. 

XANAX  Jan 27  - Feb 3 2019 Failed Valium Crossover.   Feb 14 2019  Updosed Xanax by .0625  Feb 17 2019 Decreased Xanax by .0625. Back to .50mg daily.  Update Xanax 28.2.20 tapered to .1250 mg 8am .25 mg midnight. Update Xanax 11.8.21 tapered to .25 mg at night. 

Current Meds 28.2.19: CITALOPRAM  20mg  taken at midnight. VENLAFAXINE  .9 mg twice a day at 8am and 10pm.  XANAX .50 mg split into 4 doses per day. 10am .0625mg / 2pm .1250mg/ 6pm .0625mg / midnight .25mg.Update 10.8.22 .25 mg at night.  LOSARTAN 50 mgs taken at midnight.  SERETIDE 1 puff taken at 8am and 10pm.   7.7.19 VENLAFAXINE UPDATE: Started tapering 10% every 4 weeks. Currently .4 mg twice a day at 8am and 10 pm.  2.9.19 .36 mg x 2. 1.10.19  .32 mg x 2. 26.11.19 .29 mg x2. 26.12.19 .26 mg  x 2. 23.1.20  .23 mg x 2.  20.2.20 .21 mg x2.20.3.20  .19 mg x 2. 21.4.20 .17 mg x 2. 19.5.20 .13 mg x 2.  18.6.20 .11mg  x 2 .18.7.20.10 mg x 2.1.9.20.09 mg x 2. 30.9. 20 .08 mg x 2. 1.11.20 .07 mg x 2.  2.12.20 .06 mg x 2.  8.1.21 .05 mg x 2.  4.2.21 .04 mg x 2. 9.3.21 .03 mgx2.  7.4.21  .02 mg x 2.  9.5.21 .01 mg x 2.  21.6.21 .01 mg x 1.  11.8.21 ZERO!

Thanks Flowers. 

I wont be far away. I will and definitely do need you guys. I wouldn’t have come this far without going loonie without you. 

I just need to step back and not spend so much time. It can get me into a vicious circle of sitting on my tush all day and not moving. 

Hope youre feeling great! 

Love, lg

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

• 2 weeks later...

Hi LG:

Just wanted to stop by and say hi.

I haven't read your thread, so hope you're doing well.

I posted on my thread.

Hope you are ready for the holidays. I'll be glad when it's over.

Take care,

Frogie xx

Hi Frogie 

good to hear from you. Hope your visit with uncle has been great. And I hope your fiancé’s father is doing ok. 

No snow, huh? We will also be having a green Christmas. I’m not quite ready. Still have a lot of wrapping to do. But I think everything is purchased even stocking stuffers. 

Been having a rough few days. Anxiety through the roof and most symptoms back. Staying in today to putz....clean house and wrap gifts. 

Hope youre feeling ok. Bathroom complete yet? 

Take care xx lg

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

7 minutes ago, Littlegrandma said:

Hi Frogie 

good to hear from you. Hope your visit with uncle has been great. And I hope your fiancé’s father is doing ok. 

No snow, huh? We will also be having a green Christmas. I’m not quite ready. Still have a lot of wrapping to do. But I think everything is purchased even stocking stuffers. 

Been having a rough few days. Anxiety through the roof and most symptoms back. Staying in today to putz....clean house and wrap gifts. 

Hope youre feeling ok. Bathroom complete yet? 

Take care xx lg

Hi LG:

We stay in and watch tv. Yesterday was really cold, real feel was 3 degrees. It flurried but it was gone before it hit the ground. We are going to have a green Christmas too. :( I just wanted enough snow to say we had a white Christmas but not happening. It's been nice to see my Uncle.

Bathroom still not done. Caulking, bathtub faucet, towel rack, tp holder, and I think I can finally see the light. My fiancé said he will get it done Saturday, I hope so.

No news is good news, I hope with my fiancés father. No phone calls.

I've had some rough days too. I've had a lot of anxiety, and this morning I woke up with an upset stomach. I made lasagna last night and wonder if it was too acidic or spicy (Italian) for me, or just plain nerves.

Everything is bought and wrapped and stockings stuffed here. I wish you luck.

Great to tear from you.

Take care,

Frogie xx

Sending up smoke signals....

need help. 

My anxiety is through the roof. Back to akathasia for several days. Woke at 3:45 to cortisol jolt. Try to go back to sleep and keep getting jolted awake. Body aches so bad. Especially in thighs. Burning pins and needles. Pain in liver area. Ear pain and pressure. And my eye pain and eyesight is getting worse everyday. I’m afraid I’m going to lose my vision. Depression is overwhelming. Can’t stop crying. 

Until the last week, I’ve been able to get out. Lunch. Shop. Dp/dr still bad but able to be somewhat calm. Even to the point that extreme fatigue hits in the afternoon. I’m back to square one now. It’s been 6 1/2 mo now. 4 1/2 months on this dose 5 mg of  Lexapro. 

I just cant do this anymore. I need to taper or something. I’ve so been trying to be strong but this is beyond anything I can handle anymore. I’m even thinking I need a new med. I’ve had anxiety for 30 years. Never been able to control it on my own. Have always self medicated or taken drugs. My anxiety has always been such that it causes gut pain, sore muscles, wobbly legs. 

When i reduced the lex by 50% in August, the akathasia stopped. I keep thinking that it is just toxic to me.  Suggestions please. 

Thanks. Sorry for sounding like a desperate baby. But I am.    Lg

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

Never mind. Your opinions are always appreciated but Frogie talked me off the ledge for now. We have similar circumstances, cutting lexapro by 50% and it took her 7 months to stabilize before she could resume her taper. 

And ive been thinking about protracted wd. How ct or rapid taper can get worse months down the road.  Just desperate, like everybody else. The eye thing is scaring me the most. The anxiety has definitely ramped up and now the new symptom of ringing in the ears. 

Im torn between wd and just toxic meds. But I’ll hold a little longer. 

Thanks Frogie

Merry Christmas everyone. 

Hoping for a healing and peaceful NewYear for all.  Hugs lg

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

Just sending love and support LG.

I’m sorry you’re suffering so. I’m still holding after cting the lexapro in June Plus two other drugs, though reinstated 5mg lexapro. Don’t know what’s doing what and what’s wd. I feel for you with the akathisia as I have it too. It’s never left.

But we do heal. 

Hold on. Nikki X

2009-2011 mirtazapine 45mg plus clonaz as needed. Start Lexapro Nov 2011. 

June 2016 Zopiclone, July-Sept Trazodone 50mg, adverse reaction, ct, started pregabalin, reduced Lexapro from 20 to 15mg

Start of 2017 on 15mg lexapro, 100mg pregablin. April added 15mg mirtazapine. End May.  Start June stop pregablin after two week taper.  End June.  Stopped Lexapro 15mg 3 wk taper. Start July Mirt 30mg + Diaz daily 2-4mg End July  returned to mirtaz 15mg + lexapro at 10mg reinstated. 4th Aug - 19 Sept Zopiclone (3.75 then 7.5 then 3.75 at the end)

diazepam 7-8mg day since then. 16 Sept cut lex to 5mg. 5-6 Oct swapped 5mg lex to 8.15am and 15mg mirtazipine to 11pm

8 Oct onwards sticking to 6mg diazepam p/day 3 doses/ 2 Feb start 1mg clonazepam, stop Diaz. 21 Feb 2% cut lex. 8 March 12.5% clon cut. Now take .5 clon 9am, .375 5pm(0.875 mg daily clonazepam) 16 May  @8% clon reduction so 9am dose .43(0.805 mg daily clonazepam)

2 July 10% Lexapro reduction to 4.5mg. 9 Aug .25mg lex cut  to 4.25mg/ 13 Aug 4.5mg

2018 October Lexapro 4.5 to 4.25 mg  clonazepam 0.80 mg  mirtazapine 15 mg

2019 October present drugs:  Lexapro 2.75 mg(tapers of 0.25 increments in last year at 5 -9 week intervals),  clonazepam 0.78 mg(taper of .02 mg November 2018),  mirtazapine 15 mg

2020 January 5th Lexapro taper to 2.57 mg(2%drop), total clonazepam 0.78 mg, mirtazapine 15 mg

previous signature here  recent dosing and symptom logs here

Thanks Nikki.  

That means so much to me. 

I get very impatient some days and terror sets in. Then I cry out for help. But I know I just need to sit back and wait. It will get better.....for both of us. For all of us. 

Ive got 3 other drugs after the lex, so were in the same boat. We can do this. After this ride, we will have so much more appreciation of life. Some days, I think that’s why God put me in this position. I was taking all the beautiful people and things in my life for granted. 

Have a beautiful, peaceful Christmas 🎄

hugs and love   Lg

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

29 minutes ago, Littlegrandma said:

Thanks Nikki.  

I get very impatient some days and terror sets in. Then I cry out for help. But I know I just need to sit back and wait. It will get better.....for both of us. For all of us. 

Ive got 3 other drugs after the lex, so were in the same boat. We can do this. After this ride, we will have so much more appreciation of life. Some days, I think that’s why God put me in this position. I was taking all the beautiful people and things in my life for granted. 

hugs and love   Lg

LG:

That was so beautifully written.

Terror does set in for me too sometimes. It's the unknown that really bothers me. I cry too, especially this time of year.

If you read my signature, I have gone off Valium, Gabepentn, Zoloft, Paxil, Lamictal, Prilosec and Zantac. I probably forgot some lol...

I still have Lexapro and Xanax to go.

But we will all make just like you said.

I'm really glad I met you. :) We can help each other.

Take care,

Frogie xx

37 minutes ago, Littlegrandma said:

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

Nothing came through?

My bath was sooooo soothing. Felt so good. Next time I'm going to add magnesium to it and soak for an hour lol... But wit my fiancé and Uncle here, I figured I better just do a quick soak. :)

Take care,

Frogie xx

1 hour ago, Nikki74 said:

Just sending love and support LG.

I’m sorry you’re suffering so. I’m still holding after cting the lexapro in June Plus two other drugs, though reinstated 5mg lexapro. Don’t know what’s doing what and what’s wd. I feel for you with the akathisia as I have it too. It’s never left.

But we do heal. 

Hold on. Nikki X

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

55 minutes ago, Littlegrandma said:

Thanks Nikki.  

hugs and love   Lg

Thank you Lg, I just saw this.

I can’t see signatures on my phone and my memory is terrible for who’s on what etc.

Yes, we will make it! 

I thought I’d learnt patience and acceptance and appreciation of the simple joys after 12 years of CFS and many years housebound but it seems I’ve more to learn?!?

Blessings for Christmas. Nikki x

2009-2011 mirtazapine 45mg plus clonaz as needed. Start Lexapro Nov 2011. 

June 2016 Zopiclone, July-Sept Trazodone 50mg, adverse reaction, ct, started pregabalin, reduced Lexapro from 20 to 15mg

Start of 2017 on 15mg lexapro, 100mg pregablin. April added 15mg mirtazapine. End May.  Start June stop pregablin after two week taper.  End June.  Stopped Lexapro 15mg 3 wk taper. Start July Mirt 30mg + Diaz daily 2-4mg End July  returned to mirtaz 15mg + lexapro at 10mg reinstated. 4th Aug - 19 Sept Zopiclone (3.75 then 7.5 then 3.75 at the end)

diazepam 7-8mg day since then. 16 Sept cut lex to 5mg. 5-6 Oct swapped 5mg lex to 8.15am and 15mg mirtazipine to 11pm

8 Oct onwards sticking to 6mg diazepam p/day 3 doses/ 2 Feb start 1mg clonazepam, stop Diaz. 21 Feb 2% cut lex. 8 March 12.5% clon cut. Now take .5 clon 9am, .375 5pm(0.875 mg daily clonazepam) 16 May  @8% clon reduction so 9am dose .43(0.805 mg daily clonazepam)

2 July 10% Lexapro reduction to 4.5mg. 9 Aug .25mg lex cut  to 4.25mg/ 13 Aug 4.5mg

2018 October Lexapro 4.5 to 4.25 mg  clonazepam 0.80 mg  mirtazapine 15 mg

2019 October present drugs:  Lexapro 2.75 mg(tapers of 0.25 increments in last year at 5 -9 week intervals),  clonazepam 0.78 mg(taper of .02 mg November 2018),  mirtazapine 15 mg

2020 January 5th Lexapro taper to 2.57 mg(2%drop), total clonazepam 0.78 mg, mirtazapine 15 mg

previous signature here  recent dosing and symptom logs here

Thanks Frogie

yes. I’m pushing wrong buttons. Ha.....I’ve been told that before. 

Im glad I met you too. I’ve depended on you. You’ve never let me down. 

How was was that bath?  Ahhhhh

did you light a candle and play soft music?

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

17 minutes ago, Littlegrandma said:

Thanks Frogie

yes. I’m pushing wrong buttons. Ha.....I’ve been told that before. 

Im glad I met you too. I’ve depended on you. You’ve never let me down. 

How was was that bath?  Ahhhhh

did you light a candle and play soft music?

I've depended on you too. You've never let me down either. That's why you crushed me when you said you weren't going to be on here. But I'm not on much either anymore. This is the 1st weekend I've been on so much. I really think we have helped each other. And we will continue, I hope.

I think reading everyone's threads can make you feel bad and sometimes end up like them. That's why I only talk with certain people.

My bath was awesome. I didn't get a candle or music because my fiancé and Uncle are here and didn't want to be there all day lol... But I will when they aren't here one of these days.

Wish we lived closer, I'm sure we could be friends. :)

Take care,

Frogie xx

9 minutes ago, Frogie said:

I've depended on you too. You've never let me down either. That's why you crushed me when you said you weren't going to be on here. But I'm not on much either anymore. This is the 1st weekend I've been on so much. I really think we have helped each other. And we will continue, I hope.

I think reading everyone's threads can make you feel bad and sometimes end up like them. That's why I only talk with certain people.

My bath was awesome. I didn't get a candle or music because my fiancé and Uncle are here and didn't want to be there all day lol... But I will when they aren't here one of these days.

Wish we lived closer, I'm sure we could be friends. :)

Take care,

Frogie xx

Yes. Come over for a cup of de-caf

Wouldnt that be great. 

You never know.....someday you may hear the roar of a Harley in your driveway. Then you’ll have to put the de-caf on

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

8 minutes ago, Littlegrandma said:

Yes. Come over for a cup of de-caf

Wouldnt that be great. 

You never know.....someday you may hear the roar of a Harley in your driveway. Then you’ll have to put the de-caf on

That would be awesome :)

I PM'd you when you get a chance to,read it.

Take care,

Frogie xx

I didn’t get it

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

That's strange, I read it after I sent it.

I'll have to figure out what I wrote and re write it lol...

Take care,

Frogie xx