Quantum Mechanics and The Web Of Life - We Are All Connected

FeralCatman

Quantum Mechanics contains a theory that electrons are paired. This theory is called Quantum Entanglement which Einstein called ‘Spooky Action at A Distance’. What has been observed many times is that if you take a set of paired electrons and separate them, distance theoretically does not matter so it could be across a table, across a room, or across the universe. It really does not matter. Once you separate them and move one electron a set distance and direction the other paired electron will do the same without ever touching it, regardless of the distance. So, those electrons are connected in a way we have no way of understanding. This experiment has been done many times and is repeatable every time. So, since we are all partially composed of electrons then we all share halves of numerous electron pairs. As a result, this means we are all connected in a very fundamental way we just cannot see or understand regardless of location, race, religion, orientation, or whatever other metric you try to use to separate us into groups and stay apart. There is no such thing as an individual. We are all the same thing whether we like it or not or want to admit it or not. So, even though we all physically die, it does not matter either because those electrons do not go away, they just become part of something else and if you have half of that electron pair you are connected directly to whatever that other electron became a part of. It is one giant interconnected web. So remember this each time you have someone come into your life. You may very well be sharing electrons and it was those paired electrons that pulled you together because they operate together at a very fundamental level.

Because of this connection you can go on to say that:

a.     To be angry at others is to be angry at yourself.

b.     To hate others is to hate yourself.

c.     To love others is to love yourself.

e.     To help others is to help yourself

All because we are all the same thing.

Current Psychiatric Medications

1. Paxil 10mg daily (a.m.) 2017 - Present
  2. Carbamazepine IR  190 mg twice daily (380mg Daily) 2011 - Present (Currently Tapering)

Past Psychiatric Medications From 1994 to August 2021   Seroquel (in Recovery since August 2021 final dose 6.25mg), Depakote, Lithium, Risperidone, Xanax, Lamotrigene, Olanzapine, Lorazepam, Welbutrin, Trazodone, Oxazepam, Gabapentin, Abilify, Topiramate, Prazosin, Ambien (See Attached Spreadsheet And Seroquel Tapering And WIthdrawal Summary)

Current Non Psychiatric Medications Levothyroxine 88mcg (a.m.)-Vitamin D3 1000 IU (p.m.)-Fexofenadine 180 mg twice daily -Clonidine 0.1 mg (p.m.)-Azelastine Nasal Spray

Other - Fish Oil Twice Daily-Multi-Vitamin (a.m.)-Vitamin C 1000mg Daily (a.m.)-Saline Nasal Spray-Salsalate 750mg twice daily PRN, Diclofenac Gel on affected joint PRN-Magnesium Citrate 250mg twice daily, Betaine HCL & Digestine Enzymes With Meals

Quitting Seroquel_A Vacation In Hell_Redacted.pdf

Other Documents https://www.survivingantidepressants.org/topic/26099-feralcatman-recovering-from-seroquel/?do=findComment&comment=633907

• 1 month later...
On 11/10/2023 at 1:43 PM, FeralCatman said:

We are all the same thing whether we like it or not or want to admit it or not

I agree.

That's not exactly an accurate description of how the electrons behave. There is no communication. Imagine having two chests with a lock. You put in a white ball to one chest and a black ball to the other chest. These boxes are then separated by a long distance. Now, once open, they seem to contain different balls 100% of the time, even though they do not communicate.

I cannot explain why physicists do not call it "hidden content" though they surely do not call it "communication", as I do not know that much on the topic which is very difficult.

There may be other reasons we're connected, not just quantum mechanics.

╔═════════════╤════════════╤══════════╤═════╤═════╤══════════════╤═════╤═════╤══════════╤════════════╤═════╤═════╤═════╤═════╤═════╤═════╤═════╤═════╤═════╤═════╗
║ Name        │ Brand name │ 2022 Jun │ Jul │ Aug │ Sept         │ Oct │ Nov │ 2023 Jan │ Feb        │ Mar │ Apr │ May │ Jun │ Jul │ Aug │ Sep │ Oct │ Nov │ Dec ║
╠═════════════╪════════════╪══════════╧═════╧═════╧══════════════╧═════╧═════╧══════════╧════════════╧═════╧═════╧═════╧═════╧═════╧═════╧═════╧═════╧═════╪═════╣
║ Olanzapine  │ Zyprexa    │ 15                                                                                                                            │ 15  ║
╟─────────────┼────────────┼──────────┬─────┬─────┬──────────────┬──────────────────────┬────────────┬─────┬─────┬─────┬───────────────────────────────────┼─────╢
║ Sertraline  │ Zoloft     │ -        │ -   │ -   │ -> 25 -> 50  │ 50                   │ -> 25 -> 0 │ -   │ -   │ -   │ 50                                │ 50  ║
╟─────────────┼────────────┼──────────┴─────┴─────┴──────────────┴───────────┬──────────┼────────────┴─────┼─────┴─────┴─────┬─────┬─────┬─────────────────┼─────╢
║ Pregabalin  │ Lyrica     │ 300                                             │ 225      │ 300              │ 225             │ 150 │ 0   │ -               │ -   ║
╟─────────────┼────────────┼──────────────────────┬──────────────┬───────────┴──────────┴──────────────────┴─────────────────┴─────┴─────┴─────────────────┼─────╢
║ Amisulpride │ Solian     │ 200                  │ -> 100 -> 50 │ 0                                                                                       │ -   ║
╚═════════════╧════════════╧═════════════════════════════════════╧══════════════════════╧════════════╧═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╧═════╝

Suppl: D3 2000UI, B Complex, Magnesium, Fish oil

On 12/26/2023 at 1:39 PM, Pidgeon said:

I agree.

That's not exactly an accurate description of how the electrons behave. There is no communication. Imagine having two chests with a lock. You put in a white ball to one chest and a black ball to the other chest. These boxes are then separated by a long distance. Now, once open, they seem to contain different balls 100% of the time, even though they do not communicate.

I cannot explain why physicists do not call it "hidden content" though they surely do not call it "communication", as I do not know that much on the topic which is very difficult.

There may be other reasons we're connected, not just quantum mechanics.

@Pidgeon Even the brightest people in physics don't really understand quantum mechanics. If you were to ask a physicist or cosmologist how much of the universe we understand they would say about 5% with the other 95% still being theory and conjecture so our understanding of the Universe and everything in it is still extremely primitive and limited. I have heard some physicist describe pairing of particles as communication but I think that they do that just because it's something that people can relate to since most people don't have the scientific vocabulary to really understand it so they just simplify the idea. No one has any idea why this phenomenon happens but it has been tested and the experiment is repeatable. I think we're a long way off from understanding why particles are paired the way they are and I'm sure there are other connections within the 95% of the universe that we don't understand that connect us all together. Since I've always felt very disconnected from people visualizing it in the way that I wrote about works for me to understand that there is a fundamental connection between myself and everyone else.

Current Psychiatric Medications

1. Paxil 10mg daily (a.m.) 2017 - Present
  2. Carbamazepine IR  190 mg twice daily (380mg Daily) 2011 - Present (Currently Tapering)

Past Psychiatric Medications From 1994 to August 2021   Seroquel (in Recovery since August 2021 final dose 6.25mg), Depakote, Lithium, Risperidone, Xanax, Lamotrigene, Olanzapine, Lorazepam, Welbutrin, Trazodone, Oxazepam, Gabapentin, Abilify, Topiramate, Prazosin, Ambien (See Attached Spreadsheet And Seroquel Tapering And WIthdrawal Summary)

Current Non Psychiatric Medications Levothyroxine 88mcg (a.m.)-Vitamin D3 1000 IU (p.m.)-Fexofenadine 180 mg twice daily -Clonidine 0.1 mg (p.m.)-Azelastine Nasal Spray

Other - Fish Oil Twice Daily-Multi-Vitamin (a.m.)-Vitamin C 1000mg Daily (a.m.)-Saline Nasal Spray-Salsalate 750mg twice daily PRN, Diclofenac Gel on affected joint PRN-Magnesium Citrate 250mg twice daily, Betaine HCL & Digestine Enzymes With Meals

Quitting Seroquel_A Vacation In Hell_Redacted.pdf

Other Documents https://www.survivingantidepressants.org/topic/26099-feralcatman-recovering-from-seroquel/?do=findComment&comment=633907

I see and agree very much. There's also the Big Bang when every single thing existed in the same spot and instant as everything else. So I'll just add that all of us may be entangled as all our particles connected at the time of the Big Bang.

We're not sure why the Big Bang happened, but at least we may believe this.

╔═════════════╤════════════╤══════════╤═════╤═════╤══════════════╤═════╤═════╤══════════╤════════════╤═════╤═════╤═════╤═════╤═════╤═════╤═════╤═════╤═════╤═════╗
║ Name        │ Brand name │ 2022 Jun │ Jul │ Aug │ Sept         │ Oct │ Nov │ 2023 Jan │ Feb        │ Mar │ Apr │ May │ Jun │ Jul │ Aug │ Sep │ Oct │ Nov │ Dec ║
╠═════════════╪════════════╪══════════╧═════╧═════╧══════════════╧═════╧═════╧══════════╧════════════╧═════╧═════╧═════╧═════╧═════╧═════╧═════╧═════╧═════╪═════╣
║ Olanzapine  │ Zyprexa    │ 15                                                                                                                            │ 15  ║
╟─────────────┼────────────┼──────────┬─────┬─────┬──────────────┬──────────────────────┬────────────┬─────┬─────┬─────┬───────────────────────────────────┼─────╢
║ Sertraline  │ Zoloft     │ -        │ -   │ -   │ -> 25 -> 50  │ 50                   │ -> 25 -> 0 │ -   │ -   │ -   │ 50                                │ 50  ║
╟─────────────┼────────────┼──────────┴─────┴─────┴──────────────┴───────────┬──────────┼────────────┴─────┼─────┴─────┴─────┬─────┬─────┬─────────────────┼─────╢
║ Pregabalin  │ Lyrica     │ 300                                             │ 225      │ 300              │ 225             │ 150 │ 0   │ -               │ -   ║
╟─────────────┼────────────┼──────────────────────┬──────────────┬───────────┴──────────┴──────────────────┴─────────────────┴─────┴─────┴─────────────────┼─────╢
║ Amisulpride │ Solian     │ 200                  │ -> 100 -> 50 │ 0                                                                                       │ -   ║
╚═════════════╧════════════╧═════════════════════════════════════╧══════════════════════╧════════════╧═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╧═════╝

Suppl: D3 2000UI, B Complex, Magnesium, Fish oil

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy