Moonlitelotus: introduction/body zaps/questions

Moonlitelotus

I've had tinnitus for many years-don't know if it's from ADs or not :unsure:

went on Prozac 1994-99,60mg.poopout ct  back on 2001-2002,prozac weekly 2002,not working,Effexor 75 mg.?2003-mar.2004 gaining weight 8wk. taper,wellbutrin 150 mg.mar. -may 2004 ctmedfree til july 2005 back to Prozac gaining weight again,back on wellbutrin jan.2006150-300 mg.bad constipation.also was taking aygestin(hormone)perimenopausal irregular bleeding.back on Prozac around sept,?2006,hysterectomy jan30.2007(adenomyosis)off&on Prozac til 2009,citalopram about 1 mo, April 2010 no effect,Effexor again may -mar, 2011.ct,Prozac aug,-dec, 2011 &sept-nov 2012,paroxetine oct,23 2013-may 4 2014 20 mgs.tapered 6 wks.-failed RI in Oct.2014-in protracted WD.started 10 mgs. Fluoxetine May 25 2021 .Stopped fluoxetine May 2022 at 5 mgs.

I can't do this anymore. I feel so alone and like no one can help me and no one cares. I just don't know how much longer I can go on.

I started out on zoloft 50 mg or 20mg (can't remember at that point) and was on it for a few months then decided I didn't want to take it because of the side effects so I cold turkey'd it and then was miserable and reinstated and all my symptoms went away and I felt normal. Stayed on it for a while tried lexapro 5mg for a month or two instead to see if I had less side effects. Then switched back to zoloft 20mg I think and weaned down to 6mg and jumped off too soon because it supposedly wasn't a "therapeutic dose" and was told it would be ok. Then I was going through withdrawal again so I reinstated again after about a month I switched to prozac because it's easier to wean off of supposedly. Weaned off over 9 month from 8mg Prozac. Then two months after stopping it on September 2, 2014. I went into withdrawal.

18 months off as of March 2, 2016

Moonlite, we care about you and you are not alone. We are all suffering in our own hells and so it seems to you that nobody is responding. We do care, just don't have much left in us to offer a lot of support. Maybe you can ask Alto to lift your thread restriction so you can offer support to others. Hugs to you.

January 2012 - Prescribed 900mg gabapentin and 30mg Norco for lower lumber spinal stenosis pain.

September 2013 - Spinal fusion surgery, 6 levels. Hospital ramped up meds 1500mg gabapentin, 100mg Norco, 80mg Oxycontin, 25mg Fentanyl patch.

January 2014 - Sever nausea daily and with back pain every 4 hours. 2 trips to ER. First endoscopy found ulcer. Treated with Sucralfate and PPI. Second endo in May found no ulcers. Doctors said it was the opiates causing the nausea. CT'd Oxycontin, Fentanyl patch.

July 2014 - Lost 48 lbs. due to not eating because of severe nausea. GP prescribed Prozac 20mg and Ativan 2mg prn. Tried for 4 days, quit. Two week followup GP said keep taking Prozac. 4 days, quit again. Ativan taken rarely prn for anxiety and appetite.

August 2014 - Went to detox. Off opiates. Still nauseous, helmet head, drugged feeling. Doctor CT'd gabapentin. Ended up in ER. Found 2 gallstones. Gabapentin reinstated at 900mg. Tried botched up and down taper to get off Gabapentin. No tapering advice from doctor. Said to just CT again.

September 2014 - Coded on table during gallbladder surgery. Developed liver biloma due to CPR by doctor. Had bile bulb inserted for 2 wks to drain.

October 2014 - Gallbladder removed. Still nauseous, 3am cortisol surging, drugged helmet head, vertigo, breathlessness, whooshing head, heart palps.

November 8th, 2014 - CT'd gabapentin suggested by family and 4 different doctors. Was told no withdrawal is associated with gabapentin. Have been in hell ever since. No windows, just one big tsunami every day with same symptoms for 4 months.

December 26, 2014 - Found SA. At least I know I'm not insane. My family thinks I'm doing this to myself. Akathesia has become unbearable.

March 10, 2015 - In absolute daily hell with no relief. Currently taking magnesium 200mg before bedtime.

Thanks pugknows... I understand. I am feeling so sick right now I can't eat and I'm nauseated and I've been throwing up. I don't have the flu. This started on day 10 of my thyroid medication. :(

I started out on zoloft 50 mg or 20mg (can't remember at that point) and was on it for a few months then decided I didn't want to take it because of the side effects so I cold turkey'd it and then was miserable and reinstated and all my symptoms went away and I felt normal. Stayed on it for a while tried lexapro 5mg for a month or two instead to see if I had less side effects. Then switched back to zoloft 20mg I think and weaned down to 6mg and jumped off too soon because it supposedly wasn't a "therapeutic dose" and was told it would be ok. Then I was going through withdrawal again so I reinstated again after about a month I switched to prozac because it's easier to wean off of supposedly. Weaned off over 9 month from 8mg Prozac. Then two months after stopping it on September 2, 2014. I went into withdrawal.

Its probably the new meds then. Your nerves are very sensitive.

January 2012 - Prescribed 900mg gabapentin and 30mg Norco for lower lumber spinal stenosis pain.

September 2013 - Spinal fusion surgery, 6 levels. Hospital ramped up meds 1500mg gabapentin, 100mg Norco, 80mg Oxycontin, 25mg Fentanyl patch.

January 2014 - Sever nausea daily and with back pain every 4 hours. 2 trips to ER. First endoscopy found ulcer. Treated with Sucralfate and PPI. Second endo in May found no ulcers. Doctors said it was the opiates causing the nausea. CT'd Oxycontin, Fentanyl patch.

July 2014 - Lost 48 lbs. due to not eating because of severe nausea. GP prescribed Prozac 20mg and Ativan 2mg prn. Tried for 4 days, quit. Two week followup GP said keep taking Prozac. 4 days, quit again. Ativan taken rarely prn for anxiety and appetite.

August 2014 - Went to detox. Off opiates. Still nauseous, helmet head, drugged feeling. Doctor CT'd gabapentin. Ended up in ER. Found 2 gallstones. Gabapentin reinstated at 900mg. Tried botched up and down taper to get off Gabapentin. No tapering advice from doctor. Said to just CT again.

September 2014 - Coded on table during gallbladder surgery. Developed liver biloma due to CPR by doctor. Had bile bulb inserted for 2 wks to drain.

October 2014 - Gallbladder removed. Still nauseous, 3am cortisol surging, drugged helmet head, vertigo, breathlessness, whooshing head, heart palps.

November 8th, 2014 - CT'd gabapentin suggested by family and 4 different doctors. Was told no withdrawal is associated with gabapentin. Have been in hell ever since. No windows, just one big tsunami every day with same symptoms for 4 months.

December 26, 2014 - Found SA. At least I know I'm not insane. My family thinks I'm doing this to myself. Akathesia has become unbearable.

March 10, 2015 - In absolute daily hell with no relief. Currently taking magnesium 200mg before bedtime.

Nausea was horrible for me all last year. Now I put up with this cramping/tugging sensation when I eat.

It's strange... I am able to tolerate supplements now though but not my thyroid med! Ugh! Or perhaps the dose is just too high. I'm seeing my naturopath tomorrow...I notice with the thyroid med since starting it some of my other symptoms are gone but now I'm trading it for not being able to eat, nausea and throwing up. Sprinkle some dizziness and brain fog on top of that with a side of feeling like I'm going to lose my head. Apparently thyroid and adrenal issues go hand in hand often so I'm also dealing with that. I don't know what is what anymore.

• Moderator Emeritus

I found this article on the Stop the Thyroid Madness web site, perhaps you might find some more answers here:

Hashimotos – The Autoimmune Thyroid Attack

I'm not a doctor.  My comments are not medical advise. These are my opinions based on my own experience and what I've learned. Please discuss your situation with a medical practitioner who has knowledge of tapering and withdrawal...if you are lucky enough to find one.

My Introduction Thread

Full Drug and Withdrawal History

Brief Summary

Several SSRIs for 13 years starting 1997 (for mild to moderate partly situational anxiety) Xanax PRN ~ Various other drugs over the years for side effects

2 month 'taper' off Lexapro 2010

Short acute withdrawal, followed by 2 -3 months of improvement then delayed protracted withdrawal

DX ADHD followed by several years of stimulants and other drugs trying to manage increasing symptoms

Failed reinstatement of Lexapro and trial of Prozac (became suicidal)

May 2013 Found SA, learned about withdrawal, stopped taking drugs...healing begins.

Protracted withdrawal, with a very sensitized nervous system, slowly recovering as time passes

Supplements which have helped: Vitamin C, Magnesium, Taurine

Bad reactions: Many supplements but mostly fish oil and Vitamin D

June 2016 - Started daily juicing, mostly vegetables and lots of greens.

Aug 2016 - Oct 2016 Best window ever, felt almost completely recovered

Oct 2016 -Symptoms returned - bad days and less bad days.

April 2018 - No windows, but significant improvement, it feels like permanent full recovery is close.

VIDEO: Where did the chemical imbalance theory come from?

VIDEO: How are psychiatric diagnoses made?

VIDEO: Why do psychiatric drugs have withdrawal syndromes?

VIDEO: Can psychiatric drugs cause long-lasting negative effects?

VIDEO: Dr. Claire Weekes

I've read that website. See I had very low antibodies only at 21 level and in normal range and so I'm wondering if it's not hashimotos but I did also have very small thyroid nodules. So I don't know what is what still. Is it withdrawal or is it my thyroid and adrenals issues. It's hard to say but whatever I have going on is miserable either way... Thanks petunia for the link.

Hey there, 

I have similar symptoms as you, and I also have thyroid and adrenal issues.  Its so hard to say which came first, the endocrine disruption because of the cortisol/withdrawal or did the SSRIs cause the endocrine disruption.  

I started getting withdrawals at 2.5 mg of Lexapro and I've slowly been reinstating to try and balance back my cortisol, I've been so miserable.  

I also eat a paleo diet, no sugar, etc.  I have test positive for candida...and i also share the tinnitus!  It feels like I'm brain damaged, but I hope and pray it is only temporary.  

I'm curious if you can share more about your experiences with Ashwaghanda.  You seem to tolerate it okay?  It's not anxiety provoking the next day/sedating?  I've read about its benefits for cortisol and I really want to try it.  I found the Seriphos to cause more daytime anxiety....

HISTORY: Lexapro 10mg (current and for approximately 7 years; Prozac 20mg for 5 years and Zoloft 50mg for 5 years)

Lexapro (too fast taper) 9mg 09/13; 8mg 10/13; 7mg 12/13; 6mg  02/14; 5mg  04/14; 4mg 06/14 2.5mg 08/29/14 2.25 mg 12/04/14;

Re-instatement - 2.5mg 12/17/14; 03/01/15 3.0 mg; 04/01/15 - 5mg;  05/01/15  6mg; 5/15/15 6.5mg 6/01/15 7.5mg

2nd attempt at micro taper: starting dose is 7.5mg using liquid compounded rx: 12/16/17 - 7mg;  02/05/18 - 6.75mg 04/06/18 - 6.5ml  05/31/18 re-instate back to 6.75mg 

I hope people with thyroid issues can heal too. :/

Anyone else get brain fog, dizziness, and fatigue after eating? I'm not sure if this is a withdrawal symptom or not.

• 2 weeks later...

Same question as above.. Am I the only one getting this?

Many people get this after eating.

What about weird static looking stuff in vision? It's very faint flickers.

So I started getting muscle weakness episodes again and I'm sure it's WD but it wasn't in the WD symptom list. Does ANYONE else get this?? It just doesn't seem like a common symptom so it worries me...

All of it is wd... 

It seems the symptoms are so many and varied and they change as time goes on there are a multitude of symptoms.  For instance for a time I could not eat then I could but I would sweat a lot after only a small amount of food and could not eat much.  

Later for a time everything I put in my mouth put me to sleep it did not matter if I ate I slept and it was not a nice gentle nap it was like being shot by an arrow with a sudden coma dart... it was a crash and a hard one. Sometimes I barely made it to the couch from the kitchen. 

That stopped and now I am back to sweating after I eat... around we go.  That is just eating... :) and it is not all I could say about eating 

WARNING THIS WILL BE LONG
Had a car accident in 85
Codeine was the pain med when I was release from hosp continuous use till 89
Given PROZAC by a specialist to help with nerve pain in my leg 89-90 not sure which year
Was not told a thing about it being a psych med thought it was a pain killer no info about psych side effects I went nuts had hallucinations. As I had a head injury and was diagnosed with a concussion in 85 I was sent to a head injury clinic in 1990 five years after the accident. I don't think they knew I had been on prozac I did not think it a big deal and never did finish the bottle of pills. I had tests of course lots of them. Was put into a pain clinic and given amitriptyline which stopped the withdrawal but had many side effects. But I could sleep something I had not done in a very long time the pain lessened. My mother got cancer in 94 they switched my meds to Zoloft to help deal with this pressure as I was her main care giver she died in 96. I stopped zoloft in 96 had withdrawal was put on paxil went nutty quit it ct put on resperidol quit it ct had withdrawal was put on Effexor... 2years later celexa was added 20mg then increased to 40mg huge personality change went wild. Did too fast taper off Celexa 05 as I felt unwell for a long time prior... quit Effexor 150mg ct 07 found ****** 8 months into withdrawal learned some things was banned from there in 08 have kept learning since. there is really not enough room here to put my history but I have a lot of opinions about a lot of things especially any of the drugs mentioned above.
One thing I would like to add here is this tidbit ALL OPIATES INCREASE SEROTONIN it is not a huge jump to being in chronic pain to being put on an ssri/snri and opiates will affect your antidepressants and your thinking.

As I do not update much I will put my quit date Nov. 17 2007 I quit Effexor cold turkey. 

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1096-introducing-myself-btdt/

There is a crack in everything ..That's how the light gets in :)

Moonlite, I've had "thyroid" issues as well. My theory is that the "drugs" fry your thyroid.  I'm slowly looking in to this.  I will let youknow what I find.   Take care.    Ali.

Many SSRI's and SSNRI's over 20 years. Zoloft for 7 years followed by Effexor, Lexapro, Prozac, Cymbalta, Celexa, Pristiq, Valdoxan, Mianserin and more - on and off. No tapering. Cold turkey off Valdoxan - end of May 2014

Psych Drug - free since May 2014

Yeah I felt like I was making head way I was having many many better days but now I've seemed to crash. I have eating issues again, dizziness, brain fog and muscle weakness and cortisol surges in the morning. This really sucks. I do recall though last night for the first time that I didn't hear my constant ear ringing for a few minutes. This feels like it will never end......

Moonlite, I've had "thyroid" issues as well. My theory is that the "drugs" fry your thyroid.  I'm slowly looking in to this.  I will let youknow what I find.   Take care.    Ali.

Thyroid is generally listed as a rare side effect but it does not seem to be so rare after spending 7 years reading withdrawal websites there are plenty of people with messed up thryorids post Ad use

WARNING THIS WILL BE LONG
Had a car accident in 85
Codeine was the pain med when I was release from hosp continuous use till 89
Given PROZAC by a specialist to help with nerve pain in my leg 89-90 not sure which year
Was not told a thing about it being a psych med thought it was a pain killer no info about psych side effects I went nuts had hallucinations. As I had a head injury and was diagnosed with a concussion in 85 I was sent to a head injury clinic in 1990 five years after the accident. I don't think they knew I had been on prozac I did not think it a big deal and never did finish the bottle of pills. I had tests of course lots of them. Was put into a pain clinic and given amitriptyline which stopped the withdrawal but had many side effects. But I could sleep something I had not done in a very long time the pain lessened. My mother got cancer in 94 they switched my meds to Zoloft to help deal with this pressure as I was her main care giver she died in 96. I stopped zoloft in 96 had withdrawal was put on paxil went nutty quit it ct put on resperidol quit it ct had withdrawal was put on Effexor... 2years later celexa was added 20mg then increased to 40mg huge personality change went wild. Did too fast taper off Celexa 05 as I felt unwell for a long time prior... quit Effexor 150mg ct 07 found ****** 8 months into withdrawal learned some things was banned from there in 08 have kept learning since. there is really not enough room here to put my history but I have a lot of opinions about a lot of things especially any of the drugs mentioned above.
One thing I would like to add here is this tidbit ALL OPIATES INCREASE SEROTONIN it is not a huge jump to being in chronic pain to being put on an ssri/snri and opiates will affect your antidepressants and your thinking.

As I do not update much I will put my quit date Nov. 17 2007 I quit Effexor cold turkey. 

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1096-introducing-myself-btdt/

There is a crack in everything ..That's how the light gets in :)

I have found that I was able to reduce inflammation in my thyroid by changing my diet and adding thyroid support supplements as well as incorporating a more holistic lifestyle. My neck looks much smaller just in the last two months.

So I've noticed that my head symptoms are correlated with my digestive issues. So these digestive issues will go away right? I feel like I need a feeding tube right now. :(

Omg I have not had a wave this bad in like two months. It's like everything came back and hit me. My pattern seems to go... Bad wave... Window... Bad days, moderate days, good days, window, wave, bad wave. Or something like that. It's all over the place it feels like. Do other people have patterns like this? It doesn't seem to be window, wave, window, wave. I'm almost 9 months off and I was hanging in there for a while May hadn't been too horrible until now. This is a tsunami that wiped me out. It's sooooo disappointing. :( I'm back to just wanting to lay down and curl in a ball and for a while there I was at least functioning. Yesterday all I could do was lay in the bath tub all day. I need some encouragement if anyone has the strength to provide any. Morning cortisol is back with a vengeance, I can barely eat anything. I'm so dizzy and brain fogged. My digestion is totally messed up. Ears are ringing loud again. Etc. etc. I hope this means some serious healing is happening. I didn't even do anything I don't think to trigger this wave. Maybe my cycle did it. But this is bad and I'm back to being scared.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone get lower back vibration?

• 8 months later...

Hello,

I am checking in because I was wondering if anyone has experienced what I am experiencing right now. First off, I was feeling much better. Not symptom free but I was able to attempt going back to work in October and in September I had a fabulous window and had been having good windows off and on even in the few months prior starting in about May. Anyway, in October, I did work for about a month until I started going down hill fast. Back into what feels like acute withdrawal and some symptoms have intensified. I'm just about 18 months off in a few days. So it's been 4 months of bad withdrawal again. It's very discouraging to have felt like I was healing to now feeling even more depressed than ever and to be feeling so sick again. Has anyone else who is farther along experienced this or know any recovery success stories of such a set back happening and then going on to heal? I did not do anything to cause this setback it just happened out of no where.

Thanks.

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Moonlite, I'm sorry you're having symptoms again after experiencing some nice windows, that's what it sounds like to me... you had a window, but are still in the healing/recovery process. At 18 months off, many people are still not fully recovered, but eventually the windows get longer, waves happen less frequently and after a while, people have reached their new recovered state of normal.

I can't give you a link to any specific recovery stories, but in the time I've been here, I've read lots of journal threads and posts where people go through windows and waves of all different kinds of lengths and patterns and eventually people slowly get better, only coming back to post when a wave hits.

After becoming drug free, and recovered from withdrawal syndrome, the nervous system can remain vulnerable for quite a while, and prone to having setbacks (waves), but they are only temporary and eventually will stop completely.

Perhaps when you went back to work, it may have been too soon. Every time I have a window I think I'm healed and usually overdo things, putting myself back in a wave, we still have to take good care of ourselves, keeping stress to a minimum, even when we start to feel better.  I have to remind myself this as much as anyone.

I'm not a doctor.  My comments are not medical advise. These are my opinions based on my own experience and what I've learned. Please discuss your situation with a medical practitioner who has knowledge of tapering and withdrawal...if you are lucky enough to find one.

My Introduction Thread

Full Drug and Withdrawal History

Brief Summary

Several SSRIs for 13 years starting 1997 (for mild to moderate partly situational anxiety) Xanax PRN ~ Various other drugs over the years for side effects

2 month 'taper' off Lexapro 2010

Short acute withdrawal, followed by 2 -3 months of improvement then delayed protracted withdrawal

DX ADHD followed by several years of stimulants and other drugs trying to manage increasing symptoms

Failed reinstatement of Lexapro and trial of Prozac (became suicidal)

May 2013 Found SA, learned about withdrawal, stopped taking drugs...healing begins.

Protracted withdrawal, with a very sensitized nervous system, slowly recovering as time passes

Supplements which have helped: Vitamin C, Magnesium, Taurine

Bad reactions: Many supplements but mostly fish oil and Vitamin D

June 2016 - Started daily juicing, mostly vegetables and lots of greens.

Aug 2016 - Oct 2016 Best window ever, felt almost completely recovered

Oct 2016 -Symptoms returned - bad days and less bad days.

April 2018 - No windows, but significant improvement, it feels like permanent full recovery is close.

VIDEO: Where did the chemical imbalance theory come from?

VIDEO: How are psychiatric diagnoses made?

VIDEO: Why do psychiatric drugs have withdrawal syndromes?

VIDEO: Can psychiatric drugs cause long-lasting negative effects?

VIDEO: Dr. Claire Weekes

• 4 months later...

Hello Moonlitelotus, was wondering how you are doing in your withdrawal journey lately? I hope you are doing well...

Celexa 20mg 2008-2012 for Social Anxiety

Failed attempt to stop reinstated

1 year taper skipping doses

Celexa free 12/2013

1/2014-5/2014 took 5 htp every other day

Failed Reinstatement 5mg of Celexa on 12/2014 for 5 days only

• 8 months later...

Hi,

I am writing because I desperately need some support right now. I was doing pretty good for a while the symptoms weren't completely gone but I was able to function mostly normal. I had even reached a new milestone of being able to work out again. But ever since February 4th I have found myself sucked back into withdrawal hell. So far this wave has been going on for 5 weeks and it is BAD it feels like acute withdrawal maybe worse. It is definitely one of the worst waves I've ever experienced. I did not think at 30 months I would get hit with a wave like this. It has left me feeling pretty terrified all over again. I've been clinging on to anything for hope. I am so disappointed that after I felt like I was really close to healing that I am here again. I cannot even function. :( My boyfriend tries to help but he just doesn't get it and gets frustrated with me, which doesn't help. I really don't have a lot of support right now from people who understand or can give me hope. I have read like 2 success stories where they people went on to heal after a major wave around this timeline of recovery. It is really hard to wrap my brain around the possibility that I could see some major healing after this. I just feel too horrible to believe that right now. I hope that someone here is willing to talk and maybe provide some encouragement please. Thank you for reading.

Victoria

• Moderator Emeritus

I've only skimmed over the last couple of pages of your topic but noticed thyroid.  Are you still taking thyroid medication?  When was the last time you had a thyroid test?

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

No I'm not taking thyroid meds. I have had my thyroid tested and it was normal function. Plus I don't feel like my thyroid would make me this sick out of no where. :/

Hi Moonlite,

it's been a while....sorry you're in a wave again....I've been drug free 34 months and still suffer a lot...it feels never-ending.

still can't believe this is happening..

just wanted to offer you my support and hope you get relief soon....ds

went on Prozac 1994-99,60mg.poopout ct  back on 2001-2002,prozac weekly 2002,not working,Effexor 75 mg.?2003-mar.2004 gaining weight 8wk. taper,wellbutrin 150 mg.mar. -may 2004 ctmedfree til july 2005 back to Prozac gaining weight again,back on wellbutrin jan.2006150-300 mg.bad constipation.also was taking aygestin(hormone)perimenopausal irregular bleeding.back on Prozac around sept,?2006,hysterectomy jan30.2007(adenomyosis)off&on Prozac til 2009,citalopram about 1 mo, April 2010 no effect,Effexor again may -mar, 2011.ct,Prozac aug,-dec, 2011 &sept-nov 2012,paroxetine oct,23 2013-may 4 2014 20 mgs.tapered 6 wks.-failed RI in Oct.2014-in protracted WD.started 10 mgs. Fluoxetine May 25 2021 .Stopped fluoxetine May 2022 at 5 mgs.

I'm so scared right now :'(

• Administrator

Moonlite, what exactly is your current symptom pattern?

Just prior to Feb 5, did you experience any unusual stress, make any drug changes, or drink alcohol?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

I have had all kinds of old symptoms come up. It started with dizziness and panic. Then I've observed the wave morph into other symptoms ask it's gone along as they usually do. Ive had extreme fatigue again, adrenaline rushes, air hunger, brain fog, derealization, body aches, heart palpitations or pounding, skin burning in my left foot, insomnia, nausea, crying spells and other emotional issues. I didn't do anything like drink alcohol. I did get a low dose B12 shot because I had been vegan for 4 months (which I'm currently not now due to this wave) but I've been able to tolerate supplements for a long time now. I've taken all kinds of vitamins with no problems over the last year. I don't deny that it could have caused this wave but in just surprised if it did especially because I've taken B12 sublingually many times before. In the wave I did have two or 3 window days last week and I thought the wave was ending but then it got even more intense after that. I was having longer windows lasting around 3 weeks and my waves only would last 4days to a week. Then I get hit with this. So I guess I need some reassurance that it's going to get better again. I was able to cope with what I had going on but this is like the worst wave I've had in a year.

Other then that one thing. I am not on any medication nor have I taken any of any sort. No alcohol or drugs. I wasn't really stressed out until now.

I'm afraid because I was at a good place in my recovery and I hope I didn't lose that progress. I was up and out of bed almost everyday and getting out of the house. I had waves still but they weren't as long. I wasn't in constant hell anymore. The stuff I had was manageable and now I'm feeling terror all over again. It wasn't even this bad last month although it was bad. It started getting worse after that little 3 day window or I dunno if it was a window but it was a break. Am I going to get back to where I was?? Please I know I may not have the best history on here and I'm sorry for that. I could really use the support right now. I was hoping I could come back with a success story sooner rather than later but not now obviously. It took me by surprise.