flower switched to liquid celexa

flower

You know now that I think about it I think the tinnitus started when I began tapering off of trazodone. That might've been my only major withdrawal symptom from trazodone, other than mild sleep disturbances. But keep in mind that I have only been on trazodone for 5 months, so I don't appear to be as sensitive to it as citalopram. I actually dropped from 12.5 mg to 0 for a full week two weeks ago. I went back on because I was having terrible kindling from the citalopram but I wasn't really sure what was causing my problem, but after having reinstated trazodone I really haven't seen any improvement of my symptoms other than when I started to lower my Celexa dose.

And yes I do cut the 50 mg pill into quarters.

It seems like different medications can affect us in the same way it probably depends how long we are exposed to them right?

On 20 mg Celexa for 7 years for insomnia and GAD

Tapered from 20 mg to 0 from Aug 2011 to Dec 2nd 2011

Used Xanax intermittently over the past 7 years, and through WD.

Started 50 mgs Trazodone in June but am starting to taper off due to bad eye twitching, suspected Trazodone is the cause. Went to 25 mg in October and then 12.5 in December and then 0mg on Dec 20th.

Reinstated citalopram at 10 mgs on Nov 26th, then up to 20 mgs on Dec 3rd. Started kindling reaction on Dec 10th. Decided a very quick taper to 10 mgs for a 2 days and then 5mgs for a 2 more. Holding at 2.5 mg and beginning to stabilize. Reinstated trazodone to 12.5 mgs.

• Administrator

Any of those artificial sweeteners might trigger a reaction in a sensitive nervous system.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Still trying to stabilise at 10mgs..I have times during the day the anxiety is less. Sleep is disturbed, alot of heat at night, that had subsided until the updose. I'm assuming it's just WD yet even though the updose has been 3 weeks. Lesson...never drop 10mgs in 4 weeks. Tinnitus still an issue. Anyone know if this subsides?

C/T Celexa and Trazadone on Jan.29th 2014
Prescribed 1mg of Klonopin every 6 hours on Jan.29th
Began tapering Klonopin April 18th..stretching time between doses...at first one hour for 2 weeks then a half hour for app.10 days then another half hour 10days later.
Presently at .25 three times a day..6 2 and 10pm. Trying to stabilize.
Also still taking gabapentin 300mgs 2xs a day..

This is withdrawl,this is withdrawal....I keep reminding myself. Alto do you think it's time to do a .5 reduction at the end of the month? I'll have to go back to the liquid but as long as I let Doc know I'm sure she'll change my script. There's been a slight improvement but I'm still loaded with symptoms. The anxiety has been managable most of the time. I hope the sweating decreases again when I drop a little. It's amazing ,the new side effects from a small increase or drop in dose. I get anxious thinking about getting anxious...Geez! Still at 10mgs

Began tapering Klonopin April 18th..stretching time between doses...at first one hour for 2 weeks then a half hour for app.10 days then another half hour 10days later.

• Administrator

I don't know, flower, see how you are at the end of the month.

Did you throw the liquid out? If it's from the pharmacy, it might still be good. Look at the expiration date.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

I still have a new bottle from last month. I hope the tinnitus goes away when the dose is lowered..10mgs and still holding. Alto do you think it would be a good idea to hold at 10mgs for a bit when I go back to the liquid, I plan on just .5mgs to see if I can tolerate to go a little faster. The least I have ever dropped was 2.5 mgs at a time.. Way to much trouble.

I still have a new bottle from last month. I hope the tinnitus goes away when the dose is lowered..10mgs and still holding. Alto do you think it would be a good idea to hold at 10mgs for a bit when I go back to the liquid, I plan on just .5mgs to see if I can tolerate to go a little faster. The least I have ever dropped was 2.5 mgs at a time.. Way to much trouble.

Has anyone had the tinnitus ease off as they taper or stop when the taper was done? This scares the crap out of me. I'd hate for it to get louder.

• Moderator Emeritus

Has anyone had the tinnitus ease off as they taper or stop when the taper was done? This scares the crap out of me. I'd hate for it to get louder.

Hi flower, I'm sorry to read your issues with tinnitus are continuing, but not surprised. I just put an update in my thread and put the link here as you might be interested. link

I have not been posting much lately because of real world obligations, but I do read your thread. You will get there, but HOLD. You just recently updosed to 10 mgs Celexa, and it may take a few months for your system to calm down. For goodness sakes, don't change anything else for awhile, K? :)

As always, LISTEN TO YOUR BODY! A proud supporter of the 10% (or slower) rule.

Requip - 3/16 ZERO  Total time on 25 years.

Lyrica: 8/15 ZERO Total time on 7 or 8 yrs.

BENZO FREE 10/13 (started tapering 7/10)  Total time on 25 years.

Read my intro thread here, and check the about me section.  "No matter how cynical you get, it's almost impossible to keep up." Lily Tomlin

Wow Skyler nice to hear from you. I think I'm going to take a different brand of fish oil to see if it helps with the T..If not I will wait it out until this is over. Still holding at 10mgs...I read your link and it gives me hope. It also makes me realise this T is WD. I will still try another fish oil just in case SunDown has issues with the Mercury. I'll try Nature Made for a few days. They are suppose to be Merc free, right?

• Moderator Emeritus

Wow Skyler nice to hear from you. I think I'm going to take a different brand of fish oil to see if it helps with the T..If not I will wait it out until this is over. Still holding at 10mgs...I read your link and it gives me hope. It also makes me realise this T is WD. I will still try another fish oil just in case SunDown has issues with the Mercury. I'll try Nature Made for a few days. They are suppose to be Merc free, right?

Hi again flower... I take a high dose of Omega-3. I started to take it after the tinnitus set in and find it does not make a difference one way or the other. Omega-3 does help with my overall health, and I just blew off a case of the flu!

All the best to Ya.. will check in again in future!

Read my intro thread here, and check the about me section.  "No matter how cynical you get, it's almost impossible to keep up." Lily Tomlin

• Administrator

I don't know, flower. You're designing your own tapering schedule.

It may be too early to reduce from 10mg, you may wish to give stabilizing more time.

Hi Flower, just wanted to drop by and say that I hope your tinnitus is better. I should do appreciate your help also.

;)

on SSRI's/benzo for 25 years plus, recently pull off them too suddenly by Pysc nurse

last year was switched from lexapro, zoloft, viibryd,paxil. Got sick trying to go back

on. My system is messed up and is hypersensitive. Nausea, anxiety Quit clonipin and take .5mg ativan.1xday So withdrew from klonopin and SSRI.

Off SSRI for 2 mos.

Take 50mg. trazodone for sleep along with melatonin

12/26 -liquid paxil 2mg.

12/29 1mg ativan

“I could tell you my adventures—beginning from this morning,” said Alice a little timidly; “but it’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

flower... as you know, I've been following your thread. Do yourself a huge favor... stop thinking about what dose you are on and don't do anything except live your life. You shouldn't consider changing the dose you are on now - 10mg. It's important you stabilize and start feeling well before you begin to drop further. If I found myself in your position I would stay at 10mg for three full months. Many people have said how important it is to stabilize so that you can start to feel better. You seriously need to follow that advice!

I have Tinnitus also and I'm sure it started when I first took an AD. If you give yourself a chance to stabilize this may calm down also. It does for me when I take care of myself.

I hope you start feeling better.

Charter Member 2011

I will hold at 10mgs until I feel better. Thanks for the concern everyone. I really appreciate it. The T is louder than normal this morning but I didn't take fish oil yesterday. I will keep an eye on symptoms. I had a clear head yesterday for a few hours..I couldn't believe it. Watched a movie and enjoyed. Oh, the simple things in life! Pain is amplified for sure. I broke down and took 2 325mg tylenol yesterday. .Might have to do with the T. But it helped the pain in my feet. Having burning in my right calf is quite bothersome, heavy head, and sinuses, if you know what I mean. Skyler my hubby had that flu, he's around alot of kids at school. It put him in bed for 3 days. He's never sick. Scared me..You take care and the Doc said drink Gatoraide. Enough whining, off to care for the critters. That 65 degree day yesterday lifted spirits in Pa.

It's been a couple days since no fish oil..I've been sleeping better, Some of that stuff in my head has quieted. I won't count my chickens yet.. Maybe I'll have to find something else in the way of Omega3s. I've actually been working with my plants. Some small things mean so much right now. I put on make up ,wore my contacts, went to the local thrift shop looking for toys for the bird to tear apart. Today I cook! I hope these little changes are stabilising?

I've actually been working with my plants. Some small things mean so much right now. I put on make up ,wore my contacts, went to the local thrift shop looking for toys for the bird to tear apart. Today I cook! I hope these little changes are stabilising?

Sure does mean you are beginning to stabilize. Really happy for you.

Charter Member 2011

Every time I take an epsom salt bath I have issues. I can't seem to do anything to help myself with this anxiety but wait..Where did my patience go? Poor sleep last night,anxious this morning. I've had a slight rash on the inside of both my ankles that's slightly angry this morning. Maybe the salts? Okay no more whining. I hope this all calms down.

Hi Flower, dropping by to say Hi. I stopped the epsom baths and now just do a foot soak. I can feel that calms my whole body down. Hope you are sleeping better and feeling better too!

on SSRI's/benzo for 25 years plus, recently pull off them too suddenly by Pysc nurse

last year was switched from lexapro, zoloft, viibryd,paxil. Got sick trying to go back

on. My system is messed up and is hypersensitive. Nausea, anxiety Quit clonipin and take .5mg ativan.1xday So withdrew from klonopin and SSRI.

Off SSRI for 2 mos.

Take 50mg. trazodone for sleep along with melatonin

12/26 -liquid paxil 2mg.

12/29 1mg ativan

“I could tell you my adventures—beginning from this morning,” said Alice a little timidly; “but it’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

susu, why did you stop the baths?

Tinnitus is still the same..Since no fish oil, I notice more burning on the inside of my ankles and up the back of my feet. Sleep is disrupted, I'll wait a little longer longer and if no relief I think I'll try a different brand . Does the fish oil always cause belching and gas? I have Nature Made but will have to take 2 instead of 1. Wouldn't you think there'd be some kind of relief when I take the Celexa in the morning? Alto do you think there'll be a day? There's so much going on in my head this morning.. I did take a 10mg Atarax yesterday. It really didn't do much but I thought it better that the 50mg visaril..Oh well,no more of that for a while. Honestly ,I felt better when I drank beer and smoked pot..

susu, why did you stop the baths?

Tinnitus is still the same..Since no fish oil, I notice more burning on the inside of my ankles and up the back of my feet. Sleep is disrupted, I'll wait a little longer longer and if no relief I think I'll try a different brand . Does the fish oil always cause belching and gas? I have Nature Made but will have to take 2 instead of 1. Wouldn't you think there'd be some kind of relief when I take the Celexa in the morning? Alto do you think there'll be a day? There's so much going on in my head this morning.. I did take a 10mg Atarax yesterday. It really didn't do much but I thought it better that the 50mg visaril..Oh well,no more of that for a while. Honestly ,I felt better when I drank beer and smoked pot..

Well the Dr called and made my appt for this Tuesday,1 week early. I know she's going to want me to make a quick exit from Celexa. She'll be able to tell by looking at me I'm ill. This is actually ridiculous to have to feel like this. She did give me Buspar but what good is that if I go into WD from Celexa. I guess if she cuts off the Celexa I'm better to be at 10mgs instead of 20. Now I'll worry about this visit all week-end. In your opinion,anyone,is 4 weeks enough time to tell if the updose worked? I'm plain sick all the time,very flu like. Alto said I may be having an adverse reaction to Celexa as well as WD. Yuk! Too bad I couldn't step down,so to speak? With a different drug? Help any suggestions welcome

very interesting tapering 2% for 5 days instead of 10% all at once.

• Moderator Emeritus

Well the Dr called and made my appt for this Tuesday, 1 week early. I know she's going to want me to make a quick exit from Celexa. She'll be able to tell by looking at me I'm ill. This is actually ridiculous to have to feel like this. She did give me Buspar but what good is that if I go into WD from Celexa. I guess if she cuts off the Celexa I'm better to be at 10mgs instead of 20. Now I'll worry about this visit all week-end. In your opinion, anyone, is 4 weeks enough time to tell if the updose worked? I'm plain sick all the time, very flu like. Alto said I may be having an adverse reaction to Celexa as well as WD. Yuk! Too bad I couldn't step down, so to speak? With a different drug? Help any suggestions welcome

Four weeks should be enough to tell if an updose worked, and apparently it hasn't for you. Switching to another drug won't necessarily make things better if you've become very sensitized to SSRIs.

Just please don't get upset about what you expect is going to happen at your appointment. We really, truly, can never know the future, and it's usually not nearly as bad as we imagine. Try taking a look at these posts:

Acceptance

Staying in the here and now for the past week or two has helped me so much. Just give it a try. If it doesn't work, at least you won't have to go through another withdrawal - you can just stop thinking in a different way and go back to your older habits.

Psychotropic drug history: Pristiq 50 mg. (mid-September 2010 through February 2011), Remeron (mid-September 2010 through January 2011), Lexapro 10 mg. (mid-February 2011 through mid-December 2011), Lorazepam (Ativan) 1 mg. as needed mid-September 2010 through early March 2012

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." -Hanlon's Razor

Introduction: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1588-introducing-jemima/

Success Story: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/6263-success-jemima-survives-lexapro-and-dr-dickhead-too/

Please note that I am not a medical professional and my advice is based on personal experience, reading, and anecdotal information posted by other sufferers.

I'm just worried about being so sick for the duration. I try to let it pass or accept it,as you suggest but it's tough when you never feel good. All this new stuff,tinnitus the aches and pains the taste in my mouth the severe insomnia, is hard to accept. My Doc wants me to be free of this drug to heal and I see nothing but misery compounded by the C/T. Maybe you're right,I might be surprised. On the other hand...lol, I'll try to be accepting.. Thank you for the reply. Alto is Trazadone the typical AD.. I've read different stuff about it to see if there was anything to switch to for better sleep. I don't need more WD right now though. 4 weeks at 10mgs. I hate this stuff with my very core.

Flower you updosed the Celexa back to 10mgs.? You should be able to see an improvement.

Can you explain to the doctor that you can't just get off the stuff, 1.2.3.

I started a vitamin regimen after the flu and I think, like you it may be causing some issues.

Frankly I am better off without supplements since taking ssris. Fish oil can work wonders for some and not for others.

Breaks my heart when people suffer with this stuff. Can you take a nice soak in a tub with pulverized oatmeal (Aveeno) for your rash. It works wonders.

Hugs

Intro: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1902-nikki-hi-my-rundown-with-ads/

Paxil 1997-2004

Crossed over to Lexapro Paxil not available

at Pharmacies GSK halted deliveries

Lexapro 40mgs

Lexapro taper (2years)

Imipramine

Imipramine and Celexa

Now Nefazadone/Imipramine 50mgs. each

45mgs. Serzone  50mgs. Imipramine

• Administrator

In my opinion, trazodone is just as bad as any other antidepressant.

flower, this is a site for going off drugs. We can't advise people on what drugs to switch to if they want to keep medicated. You might have a bad reaction to any of them.

In my opinion, trazodone is just as bad as any other antidepressant.

flower, this is a site for going off drugs. We can't advise people on what drugs to switch to if they want to keep medicated. You might have a bad reaction to any of them.

Alto I see your point, I guess I'm desperate for an easy solution and I know there are none. I'm here for a reason, to get off the ADs. I appreciate your help. I have seen an improvement of sorts..I kind of expected more out of the increase 4 weeks ago. The anxiety is less for sure. I didn't expect the sweating to return, I know now, it's not just menopause...The pain and burning in my legs and feet is less these last few days. No burning at all in my legs. I'm going to give up the fish oil for a few weeks. I was hospitalized in the past for a serious bout with hives. They never really knew why but I had eaten seafood.. I sure wish there were support groups here for people like us. You can get support for alcohol and drug abuse but not AD withdrawal. It's to 5 below with the wind tonight.. Keep your pets warm Pennsylvania..

Hi Flower, I see that you mentioned the taste in your mouth as a symptom. I wondered if anyone else had

experienced that. I have had a horrible taste in my mouth for about the last 4 months. It started about

the same time as my blood pressure spikes and my facial flushes and other symptoms started kinda out of the

blue. Have you been able to tell if the taste is a side effect of Celexa or a w/d symptom? I am still wondering.

2006-Cymbalta 60mg for lyme disease2009-Quit Cymbalta c/tFeb. 2010-Reinstated 60mg CymMar.2010 to May.2012 tapered Cym to 36mgMay 2012-Crossed over to 30mg CelexaMay 2012-Oct.2013 Tapered Celexa down to 2.5mgOct.2013-Switched to 30 beads CymbaltaDec.4,2013-Stopped Cymbalta at 17 beads<p>Akathisia hit at 6 wks off and continuesNow taking melatonin when needed for sleep.

I always check your posts to hear good news from you. I am sorry that you have still been feeling poorly.

You are speaking about support groups, I think NA would cover our struggle too, they welcome people battling eating disorders or those coming off prescription painkillers. Frankly, the fellowships evoke fear in me, there was an article a few days ago about how the 12 steps work by keeping people in a state similar to PTSD. Fear can definitely be a motivating factor for some but I freeze and check out of life. So for me support would have to be inspiring and encouraging, otherwise I will just connect with everyone else's suffering and feel miserable not just for myself but for them too.

On another topic, and I apologize because it is random but I have been wondering if there is a possibility that tapering for extended periods can have adverse effects similar to coming off abruptly? There are too many factors to consider such as how a sensitized nervous system responds to administration of different doses and by no means am I qualified to discuss them, however, been noticing that those on a long term tapering off plan also go through their own versions of hell. I can only imagine how gruelling the constant adjustments must feel like. That must be stressful just on its own.

Some manage to come off whether it was through cold turkey or tapering without a scratch, some of us suffer with any method we are advised and conveniently they seem to be the model patients for doctors so it is hard to find sympathy and real help for feeling out of their norm.

I hope that it won't be too much longer for you to find relief. Keep strong!

Hugs xx

C/T off escitalopram (Lexapro 20 mg) after 5-7 years of use in September 2012.

• Administrator

I had a bad taste in my mouth -- tasted like ashes -- in early withdrawal syndrome.

People withdrawing from psychiatric drugs may have difficulty in the NA or AA cultures, which emphasize developing the strength to resist addiction.

People going off psychiatric drugs usually want to get as far away from the drugs as possible. They need a different kind of support.

Back from Doc..she says she wants me to stay put on the Celexa for another 4 weeks and then to reduce Trazadone. She thinks the Traz may be causing some issues, just as Alto said it might. Sooooo I will stay put a little while longer. If it's not WD something is making me very ill. I have worked hard to get to this point. I can hang on a while longer. Hope the Tinnitus eases. Funny it's bad when I wake up,eases within an hour and goes away with the Celexa. I slept on the floor with dog last night! Without a pill. Had to wake up and take a sleeping pill to go to sleep..Does that make sense? I feel pretty good right now so I will savor the moment. Off to the grocery store I go.

mindbend, I know what you mean about the different stages..I think I'm going crazy sometimes, then I get a grip and try to stop that way of thinking. I wish the Celexa was the only med I took so I'd know for sure what was doing this to me,although it's the only dose I've dropped. I can't wait to see your improvements as I know it'll come. My mom always told me, the idle mind is the devils playground. I believe that with all my heart right now. I would love to sit and read a book or enjoy music. Where has all that gone? My husband says he can notice an improvement in me. I hope he's right. I couldn't imagine doing this alone. I will always wonder if I should just C/T this drug but the fear of WD stops me. I need to gain strength. I hate the sleep I get with Trazadone now that I know what it's like to sleep without a pill. I've not been sleepy in a long time. The one thing I do enjoy is putting on something soft. I mentioned to Alto that The Road Back folks told me Gabapentin would WD while WDing from an AD. I'm beginning to think there might be something to that. Maybe I'm just desperate for answers.

Skyler I see you had an issue with Splenda? I've been drinking Diet Coke with Splenda as a sweetner. I've been really unsettled the last few days. Could you fill me in? Somedays I think WD is starting all over. Could something that simple cause me grief? I watched a piece on the news this morning about the rescue of chimps that had been used for research,HIV, hepatitus, vaccines. They'd never seen grass. I cried. Will not watch that stuff again. I'm so sensitive to everything. Tinnitus as usual this morning for about an hour. Some hives last night but I took 2 fish oil yesterday. I get itchy. It's going to be hard to stay at 10mgs 4 more weeks. Really possible for WD to be still going on?

• Moderator Emeritus

Skyler I see you had an issue with Splenda? I've been drinking Diet Coke with Splenda as a sweetener. I've been really unsettled the last few days. Could you fill me in? Some days I think WD is starting all over. Could something that simple cause me grief? I watched a piece on the news this morning about the rescue of chimps that had been used for research,HIV, hepatitus, vaccines. They'd never seen grass. I cried. Will not watch that stuff again. I'm so sensitive to everything. Tinnitus as usual this morning for about an hour. Some hives last night but I took 2 fish oil yesterday. I get itchy. It's going to be hard to stay at 10mgs 4 more weeks. Really possible for WD to be still going on?

I have RLS, and Splenda makes them worse, but the sweetener causes no other distress. As you know from using NAISDs.. once we have tinnitus, whether induced by WD or other environmental factors, cross over occurs. And same for RLS, once they are activated, substances other than psychotropics (WD) come into play. Groan... tell me already, I'm still waiting for my ear noises to stop.

I don't know about fish oil and hives. The Omega-3 I'm taking is a good quality and I have no associated problems, but maybe impurities could cause issues. And Diet coke does not affect my mood, but I can only speak for myself here ( :), duh, ya think?)

Flower... I don't understand why it would be difficult for you to stay on 10 mgs for 4 weeks.. are you thinking 10 mgs is causing side effects? So you need to weigh SEs against WD? Given my druthers, were I you..I would hold for as many MONTHS as you need!! (but then this is exactly what I'm doing). Holding will stop tinnitus and other WD symptoms, and from what you are saying, these are the worst of the lot. Maybe you could speak to the positive outcomes you expect when restarting your taper ??

PS... Tinnitus and RLS are of the immediate WD variety.. they show up within 24 hrs. of a cut, or very soon after. By contrast, some WD symptoms seem to be on a delayed timer. As a consequence, I think of tinnitus and RLS as bell weather symptoms.

• Administrator

flower, when do you get the tinnitus in relation to taking your medications?

If I were you, I'd cut out all artificial sweeteners. They act as drugs and cause their own drug-drug interactions and other side effects.

• Moderator Emeritus

If I were you, I'd cut out all artificial sweeteners. They act as drugs and cause their own drug-drug interactions and other side effects.

Do you think Stevia is as bad, in the same category? This is what I use now, and so far there has been no worsening of RLS. I cannot speak to mood issues because they are not part of my WD experience, or leastwise have not been for some time..(tinnitus and RLS slow my taper down before other symptoms kick in).

• Moderator Emeritus

...Hope the Tinnitus eases. Funny it's bad when I wake up, eases within an hour, and goes away with the Celexa.

I've had tinnitus most of my life, but it was greatly exacerbated in withdrawal. What I believe was happening is that the exaggerated cortisol levels many of us experience during withdrawal were causing the problem. Cortisol generally rises beginning around 4:30 AM, peaks around 8:00 AM, and gradually subsides after that. I think the nearly unbearable tinnitus I had was related to that cycle. It was really awful when I got up at 5:00 AM (my usual waking time for work, a habit not quite broken in early retirement), continued to be really bad through lunchtime, and then, about 1:30 PM, disappeared.

Now that I'm past that part of withdrawal, I still experience some tinnitus early in the morning, but it seems to subside soon after getting up. Some of it may be postural, as I've notice that sleeping in certain positions aggravates it. I used to take Allegra first thing in the morning and thought that the allergy medication was alleviating the tinnitus, but now I suspect it didn't do anything at all. I just happened to swallow it a bit before the tinnitus would have diminished anyway.

Psychotropic drug history: Pristiq 50 mg. (mid-September 2010 through February 2011), Remeron (mid-September 2010 through January 2011), Lexapro 10 mg. (mid-February 2011 through mid-December 2011), Lorazepam (Ativan) 1 mg. as needed mid-September 2010 through early March 2012

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." -Hanlon's Razor

Introduction: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1588-introducing-jemima/

Success Story: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/6263-success-jemima-survives-lexapro-and-dr-dickhead-too/

Please note that I am not a medical professional and my advice is based on personal experience, reading, and anecdotal information posted by other sufferers.