Skylarblue75: new and really messed up

Skylarblue75

Thank you dire and Ali

No sleep at all, this stuff with you mind is really bad, I now will have music and what's like a tv episode going n at the same time. Then it switches to conversations, not voices telling me what to do. Then it's me in my head begging God to please help end this misery or what's wrong with me and then a slaughter of I could be this or this starts. This is bad everyone, it's nonstop I'm so scared, it's so bad I can't ignore it and it's causing me a lot a distress. I'm so tired but between the head crap and the constant shaking, twitching, pain, tinnitus feeling like electricity is going threw me.

Again the fear of schizophrenia or some other mental health problem. Or now I have some over the top ocd. It just won't stop, my husband is going to probably force me into a mental health facility. i may have some symptoms like everyone else, but I can't find anyone else with the mind symptoms like mine or for as long.

I really don't know how much longer I can take of this, if the constant music and other mind crap would stop and I could get some consistent sleep. I've never had this mind crap like this ever, I'm so scared and frustrated. I want to stop crying, I hate being in such distress over this. I don't understand why this is not getting any better, I'm so exhausted, I still can't even take a nap.

I would take cancer or any other disease over this. I think 3 years of my brain being like this is saying there's something wrong and I don't think it's w/d. Please a mod chime in, because I really don't know what to say or think about any of this anymore. I'm tired of this, I want it to stop and I want to come here with something positive and start being able to support others.

Spring of 1998 place on birth control pills for irregular bleeding, high testosterone and one ovarian cyst, stayed on until April 2004, told to take hormone holiday, conceived first son 4 months later-VERY BIG SUPRISE, was told wouldn't be able to have childern or would need reproductive doctor to help. Got pregnant again 2006 with second son easily, then was on/off birthcontrol again until October 2011, concieved 3rd son in October 2011(tried many times to get pregant again when 2nd child was close to 2yrs, hormone problems started again after 2nd child, along with thyroid enlargement.

Spring of 2001 celexa 10 mgs-rx'd by pcp for complaints of chronic fatigue, irritability and weight gain, stayed on until June 2005, switched to Lexapro 20mgs for PPD, stayed on Lexapro 6-7 months, couldn't afford to see psyh dr. and Lexapro, saw PCP switched back to 20mgs celexa in 2007, remained on until November 2011, was c/t off due to 3rd pregnancy, baby had umbilical cord defect, seemed ok during pregnancy, except for crying jags here and there. Our miracle baby was born July 20th 2012, healthy except with reflux. One month later the anxiety,restlessness,horrible crying, insomnia and the deepest depression ever. That started the psyh drug nightmare-benzo's,antidepressants, sleeping pills, mood stablizers. Nothing help made me worse, doctors just kept changing the meds frequently. 4 mental health hospitalizations, rapid detox off benzos Jan 2013, horrible withdrawal and still suffering withdrawal symptoms NO ONE BELIEVES ME, I feel like ive been on one consistant drug withdrawal for the past 2 years

January 2014 slow titrate up of lexapro to 20 mgs-horrible side effects!!, was just rapidly taper by current pysh off to pursade me to try an MAOI-no way!!! Was told should consider ECT

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Skylarblue75

• btdt

• LoveandLight

• Muddles

Top Posters In This Topic

Any thoughts, maybe I should have a sleep study??

Spring of 1998 place on birth control pills for irregular bleeding, high testosterone and one ovarian cyst, stayed on until April 2004, told to take hormone holiday, conceived first son 4 months later-VERY BIG SUPRISE, was told wouldn't be able to have childern or would need reproductive doctor to help. Got pregnant again 2006 with second son easily, then was on/off birthcontrol again until October 2011, concieved 3rd son in October 2011(tried many times to get pregant again when 2nd child was close to 2yrs, hormone problems started again after 2nd child, along with thyroid enlargement.

Spring of 2001 celexa 10 mgs-rx'd by pcp for complaints of chronic fatigue, irritability and weight gain, stayed on until June 2005, switched to Lexapro 20mgs for PPD, stayed on Lexapro 6-7 months, couldn't afford to see psyh dr. and Lexapro, saw PCP switched back to 20mgs celexa in 2007, remained on until November 2011, was c/t off due to 3rd pregnancy, baby had umbilical cord defect, seemed ok during pregnancy, except for crying jags here and there. Our miracle baby was born July 20th 2012, healthy except with reflux. One month later the anxiety,restlessness,horrible crying, insomnia and the deepest depression ever. That started the psyh drug nightmare-benzo's,antidepressants, sleeping pills, mood stablizers. Nothing help made me worse, doctors just kept changing the meds frequently. 4 mental health hospitalizations, rapid detox off benzos Jan 2013, horrible withdrawal and still suffering withdrawal symptoms NO ONE BELIEVES ME, I feel like ive been on one consistant drug withdrawal for the past 2 years

January 2014 slow titrate up of lexapro to 20 mgs-horrible side effects!!, was just rapidly taper by current pysh off to pursade me to try an MAOI-no way!!! Was told should consider ECT

Skylar, I think that I told you that I absolutely DO know of someone who had as severe as mental and physical symptoms as you and has gone to heal nearly completely and is still seeing continuing recovery.   She talks about not being able even to close her eyes as she had horrible flashing lights I believe, that she was extremely paranoid, unable to be in the house except for her utility room for over TWO years---not able to sit for more than ten minutes at a time.   She had constant thots of harming herself and others, paced her back yard for 2 1/2 YEARS for 22 hours a day.  She had over 200 symptoms.    I'm telling you this so you can KNOW that there are others as severe as you who are not insane and who have gone on to  100% normal lives.  She is a baker and caterer now.    She recovered from poly drugging too. 

Please know that you CAN recover, Sklar, that you have put in some real time of healing tho it seems to be just the opposite.  Your brain is working 24/7 on healing.  This torture will end on its own.  You are a NORMAL person going through an abnormal chemical upheaval that can and will get better.   Please keep telling yourself that truth.   Love to you, hon. 

1971-81  Valium 5mg c/t PAWS     1992- through now Zoloft 25mg    2003-05 Valium 12mg Slow Taper Off

2013 Afrin Exposure to CNS    2013 O/D Val 230mg    2013 Doxepin 50mg Clonidine 2mg Zoloft 25mg

3/15/16  Doxepin 49mg Micro Tapering  Zoloft 24.3mg Holding taper

3/15/16 Clonidine mg 0.1 1/2 -    Decreasing incrementally.  DISCONTINUED

10/9/16  Doxepin 48.9  Zoloft 24.3  Clonidine  01.10  Continuing micro taper on Doxepin.

11/16/16 Doxepin 48mg  Zoloft 24.3mg  Clonidine 1.30mg

5/4/17  Doxepin 45mg  Zoloft 24mg  Clonidine 1.20mg   Micro taper of Doxepin  , Clonidine

01/13/19  Doxepin 45mg   Zoloft 21mg   Will start Micro taper of Doxepin 2/19

12/21/21  Doxepin 20 mg ?  Reducing using water micro taper--Pulling 24ml from 75ml

12/2121   Zoloft .060 grams by weight--HOLDING (info from post added by CC: On 12/21/21 my dosage was .060grams by weight or 20mg. )

26 Apr 2022 - Zoloft at -0-

Skylar, I think you are searching for other reasons for your suffering when the reason is obvious - withdrawal. I think you are making yourself more anxious, desperate, and fearful by continuously thinking about this and trying to find some other mysterious reasons for the way you feel. You feel this way because you're in withdrawal. That's just my opinion of course. 

I suffer from depression, anxiety, pure-o ocd, and panic attacks since 2004. Been on multiple different psychiatric drugs since 2006. Never had a significant WD problem before, only brain zaps for a month and then I'd be fine...............Been on Cipralex (escitalopram) 15 mg and Fluanxol (flupentixol) 1 mg since Sep 2014. Stopped taking the Cipralex after a fast 20-day taper.Took the last 5 mg Cipralex on Feb 5th, 2015. Then took Seroxat (paroxetine) 10 mg for a week, and stopped it too. Severe WD started suddenly on Feb 16th. RI 5 mg Cipralex on Feb 18th, 2015. RI worked and was relatively stable for a while................April 7 - decreased Fluanxol from 1 mg to 0.5 mg and took it at this dose for a week. - BIG MISTAKE; April 13 - WD starts creeping in; April 14 - RI full dose of Fluanxol 1 mg => severe muscle twitching and jerking when trying to relax and fall asleep, overwhelming sense of doom, dread, terror, and horror, insomnia, hoping to stabilize.
Tried doing a 10% cut off Fluanxol in the end of May for a few days, but quickly updosed to full dose because the twitching returned.
Experiencing waves and windows in the following months.
Unsuccessful brief taper attempt of Fluanxol by 5% on November 1st. Symptoms hit the next day. Too scared to continue tapering, reinstate full dose.
Severe crash in November after stupidly trying a barbiturate on November 9th. Grave mistake. Sense of unshakable inescapable internal torture, like my soul is in hell being tortured, terror/horror/dread/doom (probably akathisia?) that gets especially bad when trying to relax and fall asleep, muscles twitch, jerk and move on their own, shaking, insomnia, can't eat, confusion, disorientation, brain not working normally. Never felt so bad in my entire life. Never experiment with other meds while in WD! Praying to God I stabilize and get back to my baseline.
December - things getting even worse.

January - unbearable suffering

• Administrator

Skyler, learning to meditate probably would help you manage all that noise in your head and reduce your anxiety. I highly recommend it.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Thanks for the replys,

Alto I try, I have 3 kids who are constantly with me that don't listen or respect me, thanks to my husband. The 2 older have behavioral issues and adhd, my oldest is extremely defiant and will lash out at me and my husband does nothing about it. And my toddler sees the dysfunction and is starting to act out. The husband is really not supportive of what's going on with me and is not consistent with any thing with the kids and exspects me to deal with the decipline and raising the kids 24/7 as sick as I am. While he plays the best friend part and I'm the crazy,horrible mother. Of course he saids that I'm delusional with this belief because I call him on it a lot. I am barely functioning as it is.

I'm in a very extremely stressful marriage and it's very stressful with the kids. But it's all my fault according to my husband and his family that our marriage is so bad and that our kids our the way they are. That I'm crazy and need to put in an institution. If things keep going the way there going I'm going to snap and end up being hospitalized again. If I had a stable place to go I would leave, being with this man is bringing out the worse in me and behavior that is not me. So that's where I think there's a mental illness going on with me.

I'm so sorry Sky. I have the same worries as you do.

I don't stop by very often because I just don't have any words anymore.

Just know I think of you often. As a mother - I know how hard this is. This is not your fault, we didn't know this awful condition existed. Xxx

2008 - Doctors appointment with stress induced anxiety led to Citalopram prescription.

Severe adverse reaction

Mirtazapine prescribed - adverse reaction but told to stay on.

Poop out - December 2013

15mg

Currently on 13.5mg,

April 12mg

May 10th - 11mg

June 10th - 10mg

July 8th - 9mg

September - 0mg

No sleep, in pain, restless and anxious, dizzy can't walk, burning and itching all over, shaking, nauseous , just sick . Very depressed. No hope. Just being around my kids and my husband makes everything worse, I'm a sick individual.

I'm sick and not dealing with any of this well at all.

I'm hurt, 2 members from this site PM'd me a while ago to communicate on the phone or through texts. I was reluctant to do so but I decided to reach back out to them. We friended each other on Facebook. I did my best to listen and be supportive, I was there in their desperate times of need. Now these 2 people have cut communication and defriended me on Facebook. After talks of being there for one another, to support each other no matter what. What a joke, I'm sick too and did my best to show support, now that these 2 are having windows they can't be bother with me in the darkest place I've ever been in my life. This is has been my story my entire life and I'm tried of putting myself out there and getting nothing in return. I guess I'm too needy, clingy, too dramatic or intense, too insecure and anxious. Maybe I'm truely a nasty, miserable person. Maybe I just need to grow up and get over this "sickness " already. I've been a sensitive person my whole life and I guess that's a really bad flaw. Or maybe I'm selfish. I just want to be accepted for who I am and for people to stop wanted me to change who I am. I was damaged before all of this and this "sickness" is causing more along with lack of support. Maybe I'm not deserving of anyone's time I don't know. I'm alone and scared and really don't know what to feel or think anymore. I will never return reaching out on a personal basis to anyone on this site ever again. This just makes me feel that ok I really do have a mental illness and these people were truely damaged by drugs because they are "healing" and I stay the same, that I'm the crazy one that needs meds and should have never stopped them. I understand people want to get on with their lives when healing truely starts, but don't make promises to a vulnerable person that you will be there for them even when your starting to feel better. I was there for these people during their darkest times and being very sick myself and I never blew them off. I'm so hurt and this just adds to my distrust of people. I know I took a risk and I just need to get over it and move on. Again another flaw. I just want to get well be normal so I don't have to live this anymore, God I would just love to be able to heal and move on with my life. If w/d is really even my problem

What's wrong with me? What did I do wrong? Why can't I be normal?

I just want to be normal.

I'm sorry that this happened to you Skylar, you certainly don't deserve it. If you ever need to talk I'm here and will try to support you even though I am very sick myself. 

Similar things have happened to me too in the past and I know how traumatic and devastating it can be, especially when one is feeling hurt and vulnerable and needs support badly. There's no shame in needing support - we all do.

I'm here for you if there's anything you want to talk about

You're not mentally ill honey, this is all withdrawal... you will heal just like everybody else, please stop saying that you're mentally ill

I suffer from depression, anxiety, pure-o ocd, and panic attacks since 2004. Been on multiple different psychiatric drugs since 2006. Never had a significant WD problem before, only brain zaps for a month and then I'd be fine...............Been on Cipralex (escitalopram) 15 mg and Fluanxol (flupentixol) 1 mg since Sep 2014. Stopped taking the Cipralex after a fast 20-day taper.Took the last 5 mg Cipralex on Feb 5th, 2015. Then took Seroxat (paroxetine) 10 mg for a week, and stopped it too. Severe WD started suddenly on Feb 16th. RI 5 mg Cipralex on Feb 18th, 2015. RI worked and was relatively stable for a while................April 7 - decreased Fluanxol from 1 mg to 0.5 mg and took it at this dose for a week. - BIG MISTAKE; April 13 - WD starts creeping in; April 14 - RI full dose of Fluanxol 1 mg => severe muscle twitching and jerking when trying to relax and fall asleep, overwhelming sense of doom, dread, terror, and horror, insomnia, hoping to stabilize.
Tried doing a 10% cut off Fluanxol in the end of May for a few days, but quickly updosed to full dose because the twitching returned.
Unsuccessful brief taper attempt of Fluanxol by 5% on November 1st. Symptoms hit the next day. Too scared to continue tapering, reinstate full dose.
Severe crash in November after stupidly trying a barbiturate on November 9th. Grave mistake. Sense of unshakable inescapable internal torture, like my soul is in hell being tortured, terror/horror/dread/doom (probably akathisia?) that gets especially bad when trying to relax and fall asleep, muscles twitch, jerk and move on their own, shaking, insomnia, can't eat, confusion, disorientation, brain not working normally. Never felt so bad in my entire life. Never experiment with other meds while in WD! Praying to God I stabilize and get back to my baseline.

Wow you definitely did not deserve to be treated like that. I am alone in my struggles as well. No partner or friends or supports. It is a hard place to be in. I am truly sorry that those individuals treated you so poorly. That is a reflection of their flaws not yours. We are not all like that. I would never mistreat someone like that. I hope you find some positive supports who will not let you down.

2002-put on amitryptiline for fibromyalgia. 10mg.2004-stopped abruptly. Didn't think it helped.2006 approx.-put on Paxil for mild anxiety 20 mg.2007 upped to 40 mg. not sure why.2011- tapered from 40 to 10. went nuts and went back to 20mg2014- tapered from 20mg to 0 from April to The end of June.current meds- Metformin(type 2 diabetic) and low dose aspirin.Take multi vitamin and vit b12, vit. D and magnesium. 5 months off Paxil. Still suffering.recently added 1.2mg of Paxil to alleviate withdrawals.(Nov 30)Dropped to .9mg because having symptoms from reinstatement.(dec 23)<p>taper to .76mg-.8mg (Feb 3) approx. weight .010 to about .008-.009 on scale.
.6mg (march 19th.) .5mg(April 19th)
.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

0mg.  done taper at beginning of August.

No sleep at all, nothing but anxiety, restlessness, nausea, diarrhea, racing heart, frequent urination, sweating, pain, weak, chills,shaking,twitching headache, mind in overdrive with music and bizzare thoughts, panic attacks. Every little noise making me jumpy still. The nausea is so bad I was dry heaving. This is absolutely insane. To be this far off my last med and over 3 1/2 years from a cold turkey. Something is not right, all I do is breathing exercises and have been trying to meditate for a very long time now. This all sounds like severe anxiety and depression but I've never ever been like this in my life. Why aren't I getting any windows?? I've been like this for 3 years next month and getting worse. I need to sleep and be stable and healthy. I'm going to have to go back to the hospital, at this point I really don't have any other options. I can't live like this, scared if I eat or drink something it could cause problems , my out of control behavior, can't take a simple Tylenol or ibuprofen for constant headaches and all over pain without it making me sick to my stomach or flaring my symptoms. Frequent urination and thirst, my mouth is constantly dry and I drink close to a gallon of water a day. Not sleeping and feeling in overdrive 24/7 for 3 years straight is not normal. I mean even when I get sick with a virus or cold I still can't sit still and get rest even though I'm totally drained. Seriously when my family and I caught a nasty GI bug coming out of me both ends I still couldn't rest. I still can't take a ******* nap ,still! Come on! At this far out I'm still sound and light sensitive , horrible tinnitus, DP/DR and still feel suisidal. Hearing things, vision issues, paranoia. Crying every single day over everything or sometimes nothing. Fear, agoraphobic, social problems. I can't even pick up my toddler or tolerate any exercise. I can't step outside of my house without everything looking strange and bizzare, I can't enjoy anything and trying to do anything causes me distress. It even causes me stress when someone knocks on the front door. I can't even tolerate people coming over to the house. I'm need to have my teeth fix and I'm afraid to do that. I'm Not getting any better, I'm utterly exhausted and can't take this anymore. This is permanent damage and don't see any chance of ever being well. It looks like I'm in that small majority that don't heal. I know attitude is everything, tell me how do you have a positive attitude when nothing is changing and your taking every little piece of advice on here. If this is all me doing this to myself, and a really bad anxiety disorder then Im really sick and need to go for treatment for my kids sake. I haven't been able to work and I haven't been without a job since I was 12, care for my kids, function like I used to for 3 years!!! Im so afraid that my kids will be taken from me. Im like this wether im with my kids and on the rare occasion I'm not. I would take normal depression and anxiety any day over this, whatever this is.

I'm tired of coming on here and seeing people getting better, making progress, some on a lot more meds and some longer, some from a c/t some not. Also seeing people suffering for many years and some not getting any better. But I have no where else to go. I can't afford to buy any more supplements, books, devices.

I want a life, I want to be happy, feel love and joy and have normal appropriate emotional reactions. I want to enjoy the sun on my face and the fresh air. Sleep and wake up refreshed ready to face the day and see my kids, not dread every single second. I want to be able to dance, exercise and enjoy the company of family and friends. Throw my kids a birthday party, take them places. Eat normal foods again. Just to be me.

Heya Skyler..please don't say your doing this to yourself..cause your not. Big hugs and do whatever you feel is best for you, ok? Xxx

2000 - sertraline for job anxiety low confidence (17 years old) ..which turned the next 16 years into nightmare!

On/off sertraline severe withdrawals every time. 2014 - felt better as reduced dose of sertraline no more inner restlessness. Doctor rushed off again. Hit severe withdrawal. Lost the little I had in life. Couldn't get stable again on 12.5mg. Was switched to prozac. Had severe reaction to prozac..came off in November 2015 at 6mg as felt more confused and damaged on it..Even more withdrawal ..rage, depression, dyphoria, near constant suicidal ideation, self harm impulses, doom, concrete block in head, unable to do much of anything with this feeling in head..went back on 6mg of sertraline to see if would alleviate anything. It didn't..reduced from December to June 2016 came off at 2.5mg sertraline as was hospitalised for the severe rage, suicidal impulses, and put on 50mg lofepramine which in 2nd week reduced all symptoms but gave insomnia which still have..psych stopped lofepramine cold turkey..no increased withdrawal symptoms new symptoms from lofepramine except persistant insomnia which has as side effect.

Taking Ativan for 8 months for the severe rage self harm impulses 1-3 times a week (mostly 2 times a week) at .5mg. Two months (I'm unsure exactly when the interdose started to happen) ago interdose withdrawal seemed to happen..2 days I think after the Ativan.

Nightmare that could have been avoided!

Skylar, I don't know what to advise you. You are suffering tremendously. Do you feel trying new meds could help? 

Blue, I don't know what to do, I've tried soooo many meds and nothing made a difference. I'm really sick and can't go on like this anymore, my kids are afraid seeing me like this. If I go to the hospital they will say I'm mentally ill and try to drug me. But I can't go on like this. I'm stuck and suffering and I'm not on anything. I feel insane but exhausted and I can't stop dry heaving and about to fall over. My brain is literally killing me

I know honey I'm really bad too at the moment. There aren't many options - it's either to try something new/go to the hospital, or keep pushing through the pain day by day. I don't see any other alternatives. 

My scalp is burning and tingling, brain feels like it's going to explode, eye pain and headache, shaking so bad, want to pass out. Stomach is killing me, so nauseous. I feel like lead all through my body, electric current going through my body.Can't eat, disoriented, I can't deal with my kids like this. When will this end for me

My scalp is burning and tingling, brain feels like it's going to explode, eye pain and headache, shaking so bad, want to pass out. Stomach is killing me, so nauseous. I feel like lead all through my body, electric current going through my body.Can't eat, disoriented, I can't deal with my kids like this. When will this end for me. So extremely exhausted. Still trying to decide what I should do.

If I were you I would just endure honey. Seems to me the safest option. It has to start to lift at some point. It HAS TO. 

I don't know blue, I've been experiencing acute symptoms for a really long time and the insomnia is getting worse. I know your going through hell yourself. I can't take this chronic state anymore. My brain and body refuse to calm down, the more I try to calm myself my body just fights back even harder. It's like my body and brain are stuck in this permanent hyper overdrive state and likes it, but i sure don't. Maybe ECT would reset my brain, even though that scares me to even think about it.

You cannot tolerate vitamin c Skyler? I know some members have had relief from this hyper state with large doses of this..? X

2000 - sertraline for job anxiety low confidence (17 years old) ..which turned the next 16 years into nightmare!

On/off sertraline severe withdrawals every time. 2014 - felt better as reduced dose of sertraline no more inner restlessness. Doctor rushed off again. Hit severe withdrawal. Lost the little I had in life. Couldn't get stable again on 12.5mg. Was switched to prozac. Had severe reaction to prozac..came off in November 2015 at 6mg as felt more confused and damaged on it..Even more withdrawal ..rage, depression, dyphoria, near constant suicidal ideation, self harm impulses, doom, concrete block in head, unable to do much of anything with this feeling in head..went back on 6mg of sertraline to see if would alleviate anything. It didn't..reduced from December to June 2016 came off at 2.5mg sertraline as was hospitalised for the severe rage, suicidal impulses, and put on 50mg lofepramine which in 2nd week reduced all symptoms but gave insomnia which still have..psych stopped lofepramine cold turkey..no increased withdrawal symptoms new symptoms from lofepramine except persistant insomnia which has as side effect.

Taking Ativan for 8 months for the severe rage self harm impulses 1-3 times a week (mostly 2 times a week) at .5mg. Two months (I'm unsure exactly when the interdose started to happen) ago interdose withdrawal seemed to happen..2 days I think after the Ativan.

Nightmare that could have been avoided!

No L&L, I haven't been able to tolerate any supplements for 2 1/2 years. It's seems the extreme sensitivities to coffee and supplements started in Jan of 2013 after my rapid benzo detox.the medication sensitivities and reactions to psych meds started right when I tried to reinstate back on celexa the first time. I should have put two &Atwood together, but sadly I didn't . I tolerated my prenatals, DHA, calcium with vitD fine through out my entire last pregnancy and never had any issues before, I've taken ester c for years. I can't tolerate regular vit c it has always irritated my stomach. If I could just start sleeping again it would make a huge difference, I have never done well without sleep, it's contributing to making me physically sick and not helping my mental status. My slurring of my speech has gotten worse, God does this ever end. My legs and arms are burning and I can't sit still, I tried to eat and it made the nausea worse, I'm scared I'm going crazy, this had to stop!

Why won't any of this just let up and go away already??? I really don't understand, why?? I can't be a basket case like this anymore my poor kids. 14 months totally med free and I'm still the same. Am I missing something? I'm starting to think I have ptsd from my kids and husband and my crapy life in general. I don't have any consistent pattern in my symptoms. Just no sleep and misery. I never thought I would end up like this. What more can I do for myself??? My brain and body are so screwed up, I've been hysterically crying all day and feel insane. I just want to sleep.

I know honey, this is so frustrating, isn't it. I can't believe we got ourselves in such a terrible, terrible situation. 

I don't know what to do anymore to help myself either. I understand. That is why I am using money I don't have to see a naturopath. I pray she actually discovers an issue. At least then I can fix it and feel better. I will take a deficiency or something over untreatable withdrawal anyday. Sorry you keep suffering too. It really sucks to feel crappy and in pain everyday.

2002-put on amitryptiline for fibromyalgia. 10mg.2004-stopped abruptly. Didn't think it helped.2006 approx.-put on Paxil for mild anxiety 20 mg.2007 upped to 40 mg. not sure why.2011- tapered from 40 to 10. went nuts and went back to 20mg2014- tapered from 20mg to 0 from April to The end of June.current meds- Metformin(type 2 diabetic) and low dose aspirin.Take multi vitamin and vit b12, vit. D and magnesium. 5 months off Paxil. Still suffering.recently added 1.2mg of Paxil to alleviate withdrawals.(Nov 30)Dropped to .9mg because having symptoms from reinstatement.(dec 23)<p>taper to .76mg-.8mg (Feb 3) approx. weight .010 to about .008-.009 on scale.
.6mg (march 19th.) .5mg(April 19th)
.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

0mg.  done taper at beginning of August.

Skylar, Please stop beating yourself up.  We're all  in this together.  Just keep loving your kids and they will be ok.  After reading you "sig" again, I feel like you're similar to me , as in you have been on a "cocktail" of drugs, over a long period of time.  To my way of thinking, it's going to take a while, to settle. I know you don't have the "luxury" , of that, given that you have "the children".    You need some time. Is there anyone, who can help you with the "children"?

Many SSRI's and SSNRI's over 20 years. Zoloft for 7 years followed by Effexor, Lexapro, Prozac, Cymbalta, Celexa, Pristiq, Valdoxan, Mianserin and more - on and off. No tapering. Cold turkey off Valdoxan - end of May 2014

Psych Drug - free since May 2014

Thanks blue, frustrated and Ali.

Managed to get 2-3 hours of broken sleep, waking in panic and terror, sweats, chills and nausea. I never stop shaking. My period decided to show up, at 2 am, haven't had a period in a few months. So my wacky hormones are playing into this crap as well. I continue with the same crap, I feel so mentally unstable. I've never in my life have experienced anything like this ever.

Ali I have no one to help me with my children, I want to love them and feel normal feelings about them like a mother should but being around them causes me such distress. Why? I don't understand. So tired, so done with all of this and being on edge and physically sick.

Ohh , Sky . . It will be ok.  I get it. I went through this with my "children". 

Many SSRI's and SSNRI's over 20 years. Zoloft for 7 years followed by Effexor, Lexapro, Prozac, Cymbalta, Celexa, Pristiq, Valdoxan, Mianserin and more - on and off. No tapering. Cold turkey off Valdoxan - end of May 2014

So sick, nauseous, dizzy, exhausted, so anxious and restless. Shaking, headache. Raving lunatic, nasty, crying. This is no way to live. I want to die.

Me too. Super sick.

My thyroid biopsy is set for August 14th, I know probably a lot here will feel it's a waste of time but my thyroid enlargement has gotten bigger and so has one of the nodules from my last ultrasound from 6 weeks ago. I was hesitant to do it, but might as well rule out any problems. Just still trying to hang on.

****. Go to the hospital already!! This isn't just WD, it's your hormones and thyroid!!! That is why you're not getting any better, plain & simple. How many times do I have to say it!

Diagnosed: Pure O Ocd, Severe Anxiety Disorder NOS, PMDD

November 2009 - May 2013- CIPRALEX 20mg

C/T off 20mg Cipralex

Went into dark depression (never experienced before med)

September 2013 - March 2014- PROZAC 20mg

Weaned down to 10mg and held

October 1st 2014 C/T off 10mg Prozac

Protracted withdrawal - 8 months of the most horrific suffering imaginable

June 1st 2015 - ZOLOFT 25mg

June 26th 2015 - Dose increase to 50mg of Zoloft (taken at night after dinner). Slowly improving but still have severe OCD/ruminating, intense DP/DR, and brain fog. Just trying to stabilize at this point.

I think it's good to rule out obvious problems. Good luck with that.

Just -I've been to the hospital and no one does anything, I'm told there's things screwed up on my labs. Every time I've gone to the hospital They say follow up with this specialist or it's in my head and send in the psych dr or ship me over to a mental health facility, or send me home and tell me to find another psych dr.

The same goes when I see specialist, there's obvious issues coming up on my tests but I'm treated like I'm crazy. The endo doctor wanted to dismiss me even though my thyroid has enlarged even more since my last ultrasound 6 weeks ago along with one of the cysts that's grown too in that short amount of time.

I feel I'm being treated badly because I'm on Medicare and medicade, not that I want to be and because I have a history of SSRI use. I'm so sick that I had to apply for SSD. Im beginning to think I'm doing this to myself, that I now have developed severe anxiety with hypochondria which is making me severely depressed.

Not much sleep 2-3 of broken sleep. Everything is the same, nothing changes. Tired of feeling sick and exhausted and a danger to myself and others, with no control over my thoughts and emotions. Tired of crying and being on edge and nothing I do to calm myself works. I'm turning into a paranoid mess.

No you're definitely not doing this to yourself! Im sorry if my previous post came off snarky, it's just that you have just been suffering so extremely for so long that I'm angry for you. Those doctors should be sued for malpractice. The fact that your labs are out of whack and your thyroid is enlarged makes it blatantly clear you have something going on. If you read up on hypo/hyper thyroid, estrogen dominance, estrogen deficiency, etc. you have a ton of the symptoms. You just need to find a doctor that will actually help you. You are not a lost cause! You will get better!

Diagnosed: Pure O Ocd, Severe Anxiety Disorder NOS, PMDD

November 2009 - May 2013- CIPRALEX 20mg

C/T off 20mg Cipralex

Went into dark depression (never experienced before med)

September 2013 - March 2014- PROZAC 20mg

Weaned down to 10mg and held

October 1st 2014 C/T off 10mg Prozac

Protracted withdrawal - 8 months of the most horrific suffering imaginable

June 1st 2015 - ZOLOFT 25mg

June 26th 2015 - Dose increase to 50mg of Zoloft (taken at night after dinner). Slowly improving but still have severe OCD/ruminating, intense DP/DR, and brain fog. Just trying to stabilize at this point.

I hear ya Sky. It's just flippin endless. I know how you feel when you see others getting better or having windows and deserting you. This is what people do though - they get better and just want to forget and get on with their lives. I'm on FB if you ever need someone to talk to.hugs xxxx

2008 - Doctors appointment with stress induced anxiety led to Citalopram prescription.

Severe adverse reaction

Mirtazapine prescribed - adverse reaction but told to stay on.

Poop out - December 2013

15mg

Currently on 13.5mg,

April 12mg

May 10th - 11mg

June 10th - 10mg

July 8th - 9mg

September - 0mg