Skylarblue75: new and really messed up

Skylarblue75

Hi all, well got a few hours of crappy sleep last night. The very stressful home environment is definitely slowing my recovery. I just got back from picking my oldest son up from school for fighting, he got suspended for the day, thank god not for the regular 3 days that's normally given for fighting in school. My husband of course blames me for our kids behavior, ahhhh I can't deal with this crap. I really need to get some kind of lessening in symptoms so I can pack my crap and take the kids and leave. I was told this morning to get over all of my bullsh*t and deal with it.

Oh I'm going to deal with it alright, as soon as I get some stability in symptoms I'm leaving. This toxic environment is not helping at all.

Spring of 1998 place on birth control pills for irregular bleeding, high testosterone and one ovarian cyst, stayed on until April 2004, told to take hormone holiday, conceived first son 4 months later-VERY BIG SUPRISE, was told wouldn't be able to have childern or would need reproductive doctor to help. Got pregnant again 2006 with second son easily, then was on/off birthcontrol again until October 2011, concieved 3rd son in October 2011(tried many times to get pregant again when 2nd child was close to 2yrs, hormone problems started again after 2nd child, along with thyroid enlargement.

Spring of 2001 celexa 10 mgs-rx'd by pcp for complaints of chronic fatigue, irritability and weight gain, stayed on until June 2005, switched to Lexapro 20mgs for PPD, stayed on Lexapro 6-7 months, couldn't afford to see psyh dr. and Lexapro, saw PCP switched back to 20mgs celexa in 2007, remained on until November 2011, was c/t off due to 3rd pregnancy, baby had umbilical cord defect, seemed ok during pregnancy, except for crying jags here and there. Our miracle baby was born July 20th 2012, healthy except with reflux. One month later the anxiety,restlessness,horrible crying, insomnia and the deepest depression ever. That started the psyh drug nightmare-benzo's,antidepressants, sleeping pills, mood stablizers. Nothing help made me worse, doctors just kept changing the meds frequently. 4 mental health hospitalizations, rapid detox off benzos Jan 2013, horrible withdrawal and still suffering withdrawal symptoms NO ONE BELIEVES ME, I feel like ive been on one consistant drug withdrawal for the past 2 years

January 2014 slow titrate up of lexapro to 20 mgs-horrible side effects!!, was just rapidly taper by current pysh off to pursade me to try an MAOI-no way!!! Was told should consider ECT

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Skylarblue75

• btdt

• LoveandLight

• Muddles

Top Posters In This Topic

Skylar, I'm so sorry your husband is not supportive in this. I'm glad your not going to take anymore of his! BullS..but I'm so sorry you have to deal with this as well.

I've said it before, and I will say it again..you are just doing amazing xxxxx

2000 - sertraline for job anxiety low confidence (17 years old) ..which turned the next 16 years into nightmare!

On/off sertraline severe withdrawals every time. 2014 - felt better as reduced dose of sertraline no more inner restlessness. Doctor rushed off again. Hit severe withdrawal. Lost the little I had in life. Couldn't get stable again on 12.5mg. Was switched to prozac. Had severe reaction to prozac..came off in November 2015 at 6mg as felt more confused and damaged on it..Even more withdrawal ..rage, depression, dyphoria, near constant suicidal ideation, self harm impulses, doom, concrete block in head, unable to do much of anything with this feeling in head..went back on 6mg of sertraline to see if would alleviate anything. It didn't..reduced from December to June 2016 came off at 2.5mg sertraline as was hospitalised for the severe rage, suicidal impulses, and put on 50mg lofepramine which in 2nd week reduced all symptoms but gave insomnia which still have..psych stopped lofepramine cold turkey..no increased withdrawal symptoms new symptoms from lofepramine except persistant insomnia which has as side effect.

Taking Ativan for 8 months for the severe rage self harm impulses 1-3 times a week (mostly 2 times a week) at .5mg. Two months (I'm unsure exactly when the interdose started to happen) ago interdose withdrawal seemed to happen..2 days I think after the Ativan.

Nightmare that could have been avoided!

Ah Sky I am sorry you are going through all this extra stress. I left my husband 15 years ago when my son was a baby and my daughter was 2. I wasn't in withdrawal then and it was hard on me so I can only imagine what you are going through. I hope God eases your suffering so that you can get organized with your kids. Bless you and I will pray.

2002-put on amitryptiline for fibromyalgia. 10mg.2004-stopped abruptly. Didn't think it helped.2006 approx.-put on Paxil for mild anxiety 20 mg.2007 upped to 40 mg. not sure why.2011- tapered from 40 to 10. went nuts and went back to 20mg2014- tapered from 20mg to 0 from April to The end of June.current meds- Metformin(type 2 diabetic) and low dose aspirin.Take multi vitamin and vit b12, vit. D and magnesium. 5 months off Paxil. Still suffering.recently added 1.2mg of Paxil to alleviate withdrawals.(Nov 30)Dropped to .9mg because having symptoms from reinstatement.(dec 23)<p>taper to .76mg-.8mg (Feb 3) approx. weight .010 to about .008-.009 on scale.
.6mg (march 19th.) .5mg(April 19th)
.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

0mg.  done taper at beginning of August.

Thanks you L&L and Frustrated ❤️. Zero sleep again last night, with all the wonderful blessings of w/d symptoms. God please grant me and everyone on this forum the strength to endure.

Too exhausted and jittery to write much today.

Spring of 1998 place on birth control pills for irregular bleeding, high testosterone and one ovarian cyst, stayed on until April 2004, told to take hormone holiday, conceived first son 4 months later-VERY BIG SUPRISE, was told wouldn't be able to have childern or would need reproductive doctor to help. Got pregnant again 2006 with second son easily, then was on/off birthcontrol again until October 2011, concieved 3rd son in October 2011(tried many times to get pregant again when 2nd child was close to 2yrs, hormone problems started again after 2nd child, along with thyroid enlargement.

Spring of 2001 celexa 10 mgs-rx'd by pcp for complaints of chronic fatigue, irritability and weight gain, stayed on until June 2005, switched to Lexapro 20mgs for PPD, stayed on Lexapro 6-7 months, couldn't afford to see psyh dr. and Lexapro, saw PCP switched back to 20mgs celexa in 2007, remained on until November 2011, was c/t off due to 3rd pregnancy, baby had umbilical cord defect, seemed ok during pregnancy, except for crying jags here and there. Our miracle baby was born July 20th 2012, healthy except with reflux. One month later the anxiety,restlessness,horrible crying, insomnia and the deepest depression ever. That started the psyh drug nightmare-benzo's,antidepressants, sleeping pills, mood stablizers. Nothing help made me worse, doctors just kept changing the meds frequently. 4 mental health hospitalizations, rapid detox off benzos Jan 2013, horrible withdrawal and still suffering withdrawal symptoms NO ONE BELIEVES ME, I feel like ive been on one consistant drug withdrawal for the past 2 years

January 2014 slow titrate up of lexapro to 20 mgs-horrible side effects!!, was just rapidly taper by current pysh off to pursade me to try an MAOI-no way!!! Was told should consider ECT

Another food to add to the large list of foods that I can't eat. Now peaches!!! Wtf, I'm sitting here ears itching, lips are itchy have welts on them, throat feels itchy, heart rate is up. Is this ever going to get better, or do these sensitivities to foods stay with us now for the rest of our life. There's so many foods I can't eat now that I didn't have issues with before. I'm dying for guacamole but can't tolerate avocados, ate them before w/d and during my pregnancy like crazy and their good for you. I'm thinking about going to an allergists or am I wasting my time. I've read about histamine intolerance, will this get better with time?? Ugh!!!

I have been speaking with someone who is 11 years off. She had it very rough Sky. Her sensitivities have gotten better - so yes, this will get better over time. I still don't know the reason for this but it is so sick....on top of everything; I really can't get my breath at the devastation of what these drugs cause. Seriously - WTF?!!

i am thinking of you. You are a strong women Sky....you are battling the hardest battle anyone on this earth has ever had to endure. I totally admire you in every way. You are amazing.

2008 - Doctors appointment with stress induced anxiety led to Citalopram prescription.

Severe adverse reaction

Mirtazapine prescribed - adverse reaction but told to stay on.

Poop out - December 2013

15mg

Currently on 13.5mg,

April 12mg

May 10th - 11mg

June 10th - 10mg

July 8th - 9mg

September - 0mg

Thank you muddles ❤️ Got some crappy sleep last night, still in pain all over my body, it hurts to move. I'm just totally exhausted and worn out. Still all other symptoms are present. My symptoms fit so many different illnesses, especially CFS/MS, Fibromyalgia, parkinsons, MS, multiple mental illness. I decided to start adding good carbs back into my diet this week, not a lot. Just trying to get some kind of balance, will see what happens. The strict paleo diet that I've been on for a year hasn't made any difference for me, I'm going to follow it just slightly modified. I really wish I could tolerate a gentle walk but the pain is really taking a toll, but I still have a hard time sitting still. Ugh just craziness!

Just a little side note: today marks 13 months of my last ingest a/d lexapro and will soon be hitting the 29 month off Benzos

I'm praying that something improves soon. Think of all of you.

Sleep still crapy, got a few hours and the anxiety, dread start. Blah,blah. Still in pain through out my entire body. The stress in the home is just killing me, problem with my middle son cursing at some of the kids in our development,that resulted in my husband flipping out because I wanted him to talk to the parents, and that he needs to step up and discipline his kids not leave it all to me, that something has to change with the kids. Resulted in me trying to keep him from hurting our son, him calling me fat, a horrible mother, blaming me for the kids behavior and ended with him grabbing and shoving me then spitting in my face, in front of the kids. He said he doesn't f***ing care how our kids act, it's not his problem. Then 5 minutes later he's singing acting like nothing happened. He feels he did nothing wrong! And I'm the crazy one!. Everytime my kids do something inappropriate wether it's in school or at home I'm the one that has to deal with it. I'm severely depressed living like this. He was defiantly the wolf in sheeps clothing. Same with his family.

Oh Skylar I'm so sorry. You certainly don't deserve to be treated this way. 

I suffer from depression, anxiety, pure-o ocd, and panic attacks since 2004. Been on multiple different psychiatric drugs since 2006. Never had a significant WD problem before, only brain zaps for a month and then I'd be fine...............Been on Cipralex (escitalopram) 15 mg and Fluanxol (flupentixol) 1 mg since Sep 2014. Stopped taking the Cipralex after a fast 20-day taper.Took the last 5 mg Cipralex on Feb 5th, 2015. Then took Seroxat (paroxetine) 10 mg for a week, and stopped it too. Severe WD started suddenly on Feb 16th. RI 5 mg Cipralex on Feb 18th, 2015. RI worked and was relatively stable for a while................April 7 - decreased Fluanxol from 1 mg to 0.5 mg and took it at this dose for a week. - BIG MISTAKE; April 13 - WD starts creeping in; April 14 - RI full dose of Fluanxol 1 mg => severe muscle twitching and jerking when trying to relax and fall asleep, overwhelming sense of doom, dread, terror, and horror, insomnia, hoping to stabilize.
Tried doing a 10% cut off Fluanxol in the end of May for a few days, but quickly updosed to full dose because the twitching returned.
Experiencing waves and windows in the following months.
Unsuccessful brief taper attempt of Fluanxol by 5% on November 1st. Symptoms hit the next day. Too scared to continue tapering, reinstate full dose.
Severe crash in November after stupidly trying a barbiturate on November 9th. Grave mistake. Sense of unshakable inescapable internal torture, like my soul is in hell being tortured, terror/horror/dread/doom (probably akathisia?) that gets especially bad when trying to relax and fall asleep, muscles twitch, jerk and move on their own, shaking, insomnia, can't eat, confusion, disorientation, brain not working normally. Never felt so bad in my entire life. Never experiment with other meds while in WD! Praying to God I stabilize and get back to my baseline.
December - things getting even worse.

January - unbearable suffering

Oh my Sky! That is definitely not ok. I am so sorry you are being treated so completely horribly. You don't deserve that and neither do your kids. I really hope and pray that you can get yourself and your kids into a safer more peaceful environment. This choas will not help you heal. I will pray for you.

2002-put on amitryptiline for fibromyalgia. 10mg.2004-stopped abruptly. Didn't think it helped.2006 approx.-put on Paxil for mild anxiety 20 mg.2007 upped to 40 mg. not sure why.2011- tapered from 40 to 10. went nuts and went back to 20mg2014- tapered from 20mg to 0 from April to The end of June.current meds- Metformin(type 2 diabetic) and low dose aspirin.Take multi vitamin and vit b12, vit. D and magnesium. 5 months off Paxil. Still suffering.recently added 1.2mg of Paxil to alleviate withdrawals.(Nov 30)Dropped to .9mg because having symptoms from reinstatement.(dec 23)<p>taper to .76mg-.8mg (Feb 3) approx. weight .010 to about .008-.009 on scale.
.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

Skylar, how are you? I was thinking about you, because you are so much suffering.

05/2013 Lyrica 100 mg / per day for pain + PGAD resulting from caesarian delivery11/2014 started to taper: 50 mg per day/ for one week then c/tafter one month reinstated at 50 mg /per days of 10 July 2015 drug free-

symptoms OCD

Sky - Im sorry your husband is a complete ass. ️Xx

2008 - Doctors appointment with stress induced anxiety led to Citalopram prescription.

Severe adverse reaction

Mirtazapine prescribed - adverse reaction but told to stay on.

Poop out - December 2013

15mg

Currently on 13.5mg,

April 12mg

May 10th - 11mg

June 10th - 10mg

July 8th - 9mg

September - 0mg

Hi all, well got a few hours of crappy sleep last night. The very stressful home environment is definitely slowing my recovery. I just got back from picking my oldest son up from school for fighting, he got suspended for the day, thank god not for the regular 3 days that's normally given for fighting in school. My husband of course blames me for our kids behavior, ahhhh I can't deal with this crap. I really need to get some kind of lessening in symptoms so I can pack my crap and take the kids and leave. I was told this morning to get over all of my bullsh*t and deal with it.

Oh I'm going to deal with it alright, as soon as I get some stability in symptoms I'm leaving. This toxic environment is not helping at all.

I am so sorry Skylarblue... it just makes me sad this is how chemicals affect our lives our love our kids ect... this is the thing we are so affected it affects everything in our world.

Those words "deal with it" ring a bell for me. When I took prozac I was in love had a living in relationship he was away in Texas when I had my 2 wk run in with prozac he came home to me going to emerg suicidal. yep I have never been the same since oddly enough I have not had a relationship since either... not a live in. He was not expecting to come home to a changed me and I recall him saying Deal with it ... cause I always had dealt with everything always... it was my house we lived in .. everything was mine... tho he had money and could have his own I did not have to move that time... he did.. eventually. 

However it pans out some of us know it all started with the ******* drug. I don't have much to say but that and in a way I hope the swear checker doesn't find my word cause I mean it so strong. 

I am so sorry for you and your family. :(

WARNING THIS WILL BE LONG
Had a car accident in 85
Codeine was the pain med when I was release from hosp continuous use till 89
Given PROZAC by a specialist to help with nerve pain in my leg 89-90 not sure which year
Was not told a thing about it being a psych med thought it was a pain killer no info about psych side effects I went nuts had hallucinations. As I had a head injury and was diagnosed with a concussion in 85 I was sent to a head injury clinic in 1990 five years after the accident. I don't think they knew I had been on prozac I did not think it a big deal and never did finish the bottle of pills. I had tests of course lots of them. Was put into a pain clinic and given amitriptyline which stopped the withdrawal but had many side effects. But I could sleep something I had not done in a very long time the pain lessened. My mother got cancer in 94 they switched my meds to Zoloft to help deal with this pressure as I was her main care giver she died in 96. I stopped zoloft in 96 had withdrawal was put on paxil went nutty quit it ct put on resperidol quit it ct had withdrawal was put on Effexor... 2years later celexa was added 20mg then increased to 40mg huge personality change went wild. Did too fast taper off Celexa 05 as I felt unwell for a long time prior... quit Effexor 150mg ct 07 found ****** 8 months into withdrawal learned some things was banned from there in 08 have kept learning since. there is really not enough room here to put my history but I have a lot of opinions about a lot of things especially any of the drugs mentioned above.
One thing I would like to add here is this tidbit ALL OPIATES INCREASE SEROTONIN it is not a huge jump to being in chronic pain to being put on an ssri/snri and opiates will affect your antidepressants and your thinking.

As I do not update much I will put my quit date Nov. 17 2007 I quit Effexor cold turkey. 

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1096-introducing-myself-btdt/

There is a crack in everything ..That's how the light gets in :)

Sleep still crapy, got a few hours and the anxiety, dread start. Blah,blah. Still in pain through out my entire body. The stress in the home is just killing me, problem with my middle son cursing at some of the kids in our development,that resulted in my husband flipping out because I wanted him to talk to the parents, and that he needs to step up and discipline his kids not leave it all to me, that something has to change with the kids. Resulted in me trying to keep him from hurting our son, him calling me fat, a horrible mother, blaming me for the kids behavior and ended with him grabbing and shoving me then spitting in my face, in front of the kids. He said he doesn't f***ing care how our kids act, it's not his problem. Then 5 minutes later he's singing acting like nothing happened. He feels he did nothing wrong! And I'm the crazy one!. Everytime my kids do something inappropriate wether it's in school or at home I'm the one that has to deal with it. I'm severely depressed living like this. He was defiantly the wolf in sheeps clothing. Same with his family.

Of course I picked today to swear before I read this one. My relationship ended about the same way with a small stint of crap like that except he went to jail - no I was not hurt but he broke my stuff we were struggling over something I don't recall what.. when he was breaking actually they were his chairs he bought them.. when he was breaking them I called the cops.. same as our fellow there he thought nothing of it.. when the cops came I had a mark on my arm the house was trashed... and they took him away. 

I don't know how it came to that really that was the first time he acted that way.. and the last.. with me at least. I don't know where to put this in my brain filing cabinet as I can't sort what it was really... bit of everything collapsing a life but some where in there is the drug. I was constantly crying I know that I could not stop crying .. he had held me for a long time months waiting for me to get well.. I went to talk therapy... nothing was working.. it just kept getting worse... long after he was gone I went to a pain clinic for pain and back on drugs... then I slept.  leading to 17 more years drugged. 

I am just so sorry for you.. cause I know how hard it is to be unwell and have crap coming from so many directions. 

I felt the same too wolf in sheep's clothing... men are sometimes stupid and act badly... we just don't have what it takes to deal with them being asses when we are not well especially this kind of not well for so long. 

I hope this day is better for you and I hope he smartens up fast... 

WARNING THIS WILL BE LONG
Had a car accident in 85
Codeine was the pain med when I was release from hosp continuous use till 89
Given PROZAC by a specialist to help with nerve pain in my leg 89-90 not sure which year
Was not told a thing about it being a psych med thought it was a pain killer no info about psych side effects I went nuts had hallucinations. As I had a head injury and was diagnosed with a concussion in 85 I was sent to a head injury clinic in 1990 five years after the accident. I don't think they knew I had been on prozac I did not think it a big deal and never did finish the bottle of pills. I had tests of course lots of them. Was put into a pain clinic and given amitriptyline which stopped the withdrawal but had many side effects. But I could sleep something I had not done in a very long time the pain lessened. My mother got cancer in 94 they switched my meds to Zoloft to help deal with this pressure as I was her main care giver she died in 96. I stopped zoloft in 96 had withdrawal was put on paxil went nutty quit it ct put on resperidol quit it ct had withdrawal was put on Effexor... 2years later celexa was added 20mg then increased to 40mg huge personality change went wild. Did too fast taper off Celexa 05 as I felt unwell for a long time prior... quit Effexor 150mg ct 07 found ****** 8 months into withdrawal learned some things was banned from there in 08 have kept learning since. there is really not enough room here to put my history but I have a lot of opinions about a lot of things especially any of the drugs mentioned above.
One thing I would like to add here is this tidbit ALL OPIATES INCREASE SEROTONIN it is not a huge jump to being in chronic pain to being put on an ssri/snri and opiates will affect your antidepressants and your thinking.

As I do not update much I will put my quit date Nov. 17 2007 I quit Effexor cold turkey. 

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1096-introducing-myself-btdt/

There is a crack in everything ..That's how the light gets in :)

Zero sleep!, still in god awful pain. Mind continues to be in overdrive, still have tremors and buzzing all over my body, completely exhausted. Horrible tinnitus that won't let up. Still dealing with all the same daily garbage, just too much to list.

I want to say thank you to all the have stopped by and have given support while your going through your own battles. It does mean a lot to me.

I know this isn't a forum for martial issues and support, but mine are playing a big part in how sick I am and why I'm not recovering. Unfortunately I have no other outlet to talk about these problems.

I wish that something would change, that some of the symptoms would just go away for good, I'm tired of living my life in utter survival mode for almost 3 years.

On a different note, I did get my 2 year old registered for preschool yesterday. I don't know how I held it together, felt like I was on the verge of breaking down the entire time. Because of my financial situation he qualifies for free preschool and has a guaranteed spot for two years starting this Fall. Now the question is how the heck am I going to get him there,since leaving the house is difficult for me.

I look at this as a blessing, but I wish God would bless me with some sleep and healing. I don't want to seem ungrateful, but I've had enough. I want to get back to functioning so I can get my life back together and start on a new path. My kids need this, I need this.

Skylar, that is great that your child got a free preschool. My children also go to such. It is also for free, we have to pay on montly EUR 60 for dinners plus tickets when they go to the nature. I find it is good when they are also a bit in the society because than they will not be so much afraid of other people and my children learn also other language as German is not my native language.

I find this will help you. At least you will have some time off, when he is not always at home.

05/2013 Lyrica 100 mg / per day for pain + PGAD resulting from caesarian delivery11/2014 started to taper: 50 mg per day/ for one week then c/tafter one month reinstated at 50 mg /per days of 10 July 2015 drug free-

symptoms OCD

Hi Skylar

In my opinion it's OK to discuss any personal issues on the forum, because withdrawal affects everything in our lives and vice versa. I also share about my personal and emotional troubles because that's what got me on the meds in the first place and I see that people here have a lot to say about these matters and their opinion is valuable to me. I hope you find a way to deal with your marital situation. Sorry your husband is acting this way, you certainly don't deserve it. Relationship troubles can be very stressful. 

Praying for sleep and healing for you

I suffer from depression, anxiety, pure-o ocd, and panic attacks since 2004. Been on multiple different psychiatric drugs since 2006. Never had a significant WD problem before, only brain zaps for a month and then I'd be fine...............Been on Cipralex (escitalopram) 15 mg and Fluanxol (flupentixol) 1 mg since Sep 2014. Stopped taking the Cipralex after a fast 20-day taper.Took the last 5 mg Cipralex on Feb 5th, 2015. Then took Seroxat (paroxetine) 10 mg for a week, and stopped it too. Severe WD started suddenly on Feb 16th. RI 5 mg Cipralex on Feb 18th, 2015. RI worked and was relatively stable for a while................April 7 - decreased Fluanxol from 1 mg to 0.5 mg and took it at this dose for a week. - BIG MISTAKE; April 13 - WD starts creeping in; April 14 - RI full dose of Fluanxol 1 mg => severe muscle twitching and jerking when trying to relax and fall asleep, overwhelming sense of doom, dread, terror, and horror, insomnia, hoping to stabilize.
Tried doing a 10% cut off Fluanxol in the end of May for a few days, but quickly updosed to full dose because the twitching returned.
Unsuccessful brief taper attempt of Fluanxol by 5% on November 1st. Symptoms hit the next day. Too scared to continue tapering, reinstate full dose.
Severe crash in November after stupidly trying a barbiturate on November 9th. Grave mistake. Sense of unshakable inescapable internal torture, like my soul is in hell being tortured, terror/horror/dread/doom (probably akathisia?) that gets especially bad when trying to relax and fall asleep, muscles twitch, jerk and move on their own, shaking, insomnia, can't eat, confusion, disorientation, brain not working normally. Never felt so bad in my entire life. Never experiment with other meds while in WD! Praying to God I stabilize and get back to my baseline.

Hi everyone, thank you for stopping by.

Got a little sleep, still in pain all over and exhausted, dealing with all the blessings of w/d. My whole body feels like lead, but feel like I'm still in a fog, detached and dizzy and anxious. Always on the verge of tears or crying. I just want to feel normal, go to sleep at night and wake up with out being in a panic with dread and just feel decent. Just tried of feeling totally abnormal in mind and body, if that makes any sense.

wake up without being in a panic with dread and just feel decent.

yes,exactly how I feel-so tired of it.

thinking of you xo

went on Prozac 1994-99,60mg.poopout ct  back on 2001-2002,prozac weekly 2002,not working,Effexor 75 mg.?2003-mar.2004 gaining weight 8wk. taper,wellbutrin 150 mg.mar. -may 2004 ctmedfree til july 2005 back to Prozac gaining weight again,back on wellbutrin jan.2006150-300 mg.bad constipation.also was taking aygestin(hormone)perimenopausal irregular bleeding.back on Prozac around sept,?2006,hysterectomy jan30.2007(adenomyosis)off&on Prozac til 2009,citalopram about 1 mo, April 2010 no effect,Effexor again may -mar, 2011.ct,Prozac aug,-dec, 2011 &sept-nov 2012,paroxetine oct,23 2013-may 4 2014 20 mgs.tapered 6 wks.-failed RI in Oct.2014-in protracted WD.started 10 mgs. Fluoxetine May 25 2021 .Stopped fluoxetine May 2022 at 5 mgs.

I can't take this anymore, not sleeping, anxious, restless, always irritable, crying and the pain I'm in is all over. It's in my all joints, muscles, tendons, feels like my bones are going to break. I'm muscle weak and get easily out of breath. My skin burns and itches, my muscles burns, my body feels tight and stiff all over. My jaw constantly clenches, my teeth hurt, my gums bleed when I brush. I constantly shake and feel like electricity running through me. I'm in constant sensory overload. I'm so exhausted, i can barely walk because of the pain in my feet, writing has become difficult due to pain. Mind still in overdrive, allergies are horrible, vision issues. I can't be like this anymore, why am I not getting any better?? 13 months totally med free and I'm getting worse, something has to give. I've never been so sick in my life, I have to get back to functioning. When is the line drawn at withdrawal or other illness?

No sleep, pain, shaking, nausea, restless, anxious, tinnitus, mind in overdrive, crying, exhaustion.

I dont think there is such a particular line Skylar, and when there is I would take maybe 4 years and more. 13 months is not so much if you took these medicaments for longer time (more than 4 years)

symptoms OCD

Sleep deprivation is taking its toll, this pain is horrible. This constant mind and body being in overdrive has been going on way too long. I need help, I can't do this anymore and I can't do this to my family anymore. If I got windows this would be more tolerable. I can't even nap, I try to relax, my brain and body just won't relax. I'm at a loss and desperate.

Zero sleep

Still not sleeping, in pain all over, skin burns and is dry and itchy,exhausted, irritable,anxious, mind in overdrive still, tinnitus is horrible. No appetite.

I'm sorry this is so bad Skylar. Praying that you turn a corner soon.

Thank you blue

Why can't I sleep?? Why won't my brain shut down? I'm yawning and exhausted but sleep won't come, my body twitches and jerks. I'm scared and getting sicker. My body wants to shut down but my brain won't allow it.

In pain having a hard time walking and moving but can't sit still. This is not normal, there is no hope for me, my CNS and body are not repairing, especially if I can't sleep. What can I do?

Is this really w/d still?????

Yes I believe it is withdrawal. You can't force your body to sleep honey. Just try to rest mentally and physically even if you're not sleeping. Sleep will come your way eventually. Try not to panic and to stay as calm as you can. You can try to put some essential oil as Fresh suggested on your wrists and on the bottom of your feet. I'm using Frankincense and Lavender. Sometimes it helps me drift off to sleep. I'm thinking of you honey, you will be alright, I know you're struggling greatly and are in severe pain. I'm with you.

As always blue you are the strong one while you are going through your own hell, thank you! I wish I could be more supportive to others on here, it's like that part of me is gone. All normal emotions, thoughts, sleep function, feelings that were me are gone. It's been replace by anxiety, new ocd, constant irritability,agitation, restlessness, sadness, chronic insomnia, crying, rage, insecure, paranoia, fear, exhaustion, feeling wired but tired, bodily pain, can't enjoy or tolerate anything that I used to. Everything overstimulates me more, I can't stand to be touched at all, not like me. I tried of feeling insane, uncomfortable in my body and the environment. I want to enjoy life, I want a life for my family. I should have never went off meds. I had some issues but I was functional and wasn't like this before meds or while on them. Now it's too late to do anything, i know I was damaged goods before all of this, but now the damage is severe and I don't know what to do to try to repair and recover, if that is even possible. One minute I want to live the next I don't or I want to love my kids then I don't. My thoughts and feelings are all over the place, with none of them positive or making any sense to me. The things that are going on with me physically are things I've never experienced before ever in my life. Between the mental and physical stuff I don't know how to cope with any of it. I wish I could just run away from all of it and spare my family.

Skylar, You've been through so much. I feel your pain.  we have all "suffered.  It's too much.

Many SSRI's and SSNRI's over 20 years. Zoloft for 7 years followed by Effexor, Lexapro, Prozac, Cymbalta, Celexa, Pristiq, Valdoxan, Mianserin and more - on and off. No tapering. Cold turkey off Valdoxan - end of May 2014

Psych Drug - free since May 2014

I often feel like running away. I feel at the end of my rope and can't take anymore. I get it. Sorry you suffer so much as well. I continue to pray because I don't know what else to do.

.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

Thank you Ali and frustrated❤️

I'm not doing good at all, I still can't sleep. Exhaustion and weakness is horrible but still restless and can't sit still. Pain won't let up. I can't stop crying and feel disoriented, I think I'm starting to hear things, I'm scared. There's something really wrong with me, this is too much. Please God heal me, what have I done to deserve this.

Your one and only job right now is to survive honey. This is survival mode. Eat, drink, try to rest and to stay calm. Don't worry about anything else right now. Do what you can to make yourself as comfortable as possible. Things will become easier at some point, this won't last forever. Everybody improves, and so will you. But you have to be alive to experience the healing. Stay alive, that's all you need to do now. I'm praying for you and thinking of you as usual

And don't worry about not posting on other people's threads. You will do that when you feel better, which you will eventually. Everybody understands. 

No sleep at all, soon to be 14 months off and no improvement. I thought I would be seeing something. My brain doesn't want to shut down, but I'm exhausted. I can't take this anymore.

so sorry Skylar,I'm almost 14 mos. off too & still a lot of misery -seems likeit never ends.

sending you love & hugs

went on Prozac 1994-99,60mg.poopout ct  back on 2001-2002,prozac weekly 2002,not working,Effexor 75 mg.?2003-mar.2004 gaining weight 8wk. taper,wellbutrin 150 mg.mar. -may 2004 ctmedfree til july 2005 back to Prozac gaining weight again,back on wellbutrin jan.2006150-300 mg.bad constipation.also was taking aygestin(hormone)perimenopausal irregular bleeding.back on Prozac around sept,?2006,hysterectomy jan30.2007(adenomyosis)off&on Prozac til 2009,citalopram about 1 mo, April 2010 no effect,Effexor again may -mar, 2011.ct,Prozac aug,-dec, 2011 &sept-nov 2012,paroxetine oct,23 2013-may 4 2014 20 mgs.tapered 6 wks.-failed RI in Oct.2014-in protracted WD.started 10 mgs. Fluoxetine May 25 2021 .Stopped fluoxetine May 2022 at 5 mgs.

Thank you blu &dire❤️

Still struggling, did get a few hours of sleep last night, thank you God. Still feeling exhausted with all of the other crap.

Anyway, I had to follow up with my obgyn regarding my recent labs from last month when I saw the endocrinologist to discuss me going into early menopause. She wanted to repeat the FSH,LH and estrogen because she said I'm too young for menopause. Even though my periods have basically stopped for the past 2 months. Got my test results back yesterday, now my levels are normal. She doesn't understand why my levels are fluctuating so drastically, I asked if this could be perimenopause, she doesn't think so. She said there is probably some disease process going on.She is still concerned about the thyroid changes, and feels a biopsy is needed. Referred me to a different endocrinologist. I have appointment next week. Of course the obgyn wants me to try birth control again, I'm not taking anything.

I will see what this new endocrinologist wants to do if anything. And of course it was suggested I see my pcp or psychiatrist for meds to help my sleep, anxiety, mood and depression. Also therapy to talk about how I feel. I've had it with doctors and with all of this! I know withdrawal can cause a lot of my issues but the chronic fatigue and weight gain with hormonal imbalance has been a long standing issue way before I touched an a/d or before any of this w/d crap. Maybe I am doing this to my self, I tired and want a life.