☼ Martina23: Lyrica

Martina23

I think I am going strolling in the city. I would have so much work, everyone wants everything immediately, but I think tommorrow is also a day so the work can be done also tomorrow.

05/2013 Lyrica 100 mg / per day for pain + PGAD resulting from caesarian delivery11/2014 started to taper: 50 mg per day/ for one week then c/tafter one month reinstated at 50 mg /per days of 10 July 2015 drug free-

symptoms OCD

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Martina23

• LoveandLight

• Pugknows

• AliG

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for you, Martina. You sound at peace.

January 2012 - Prescribed 900mg gabapentin and 30mg Norco for lower lumber spinal stenosis pain.

September 2013 - Spinal fusion surgery, 6 levels. Hospital ramped up meds 1500mg gabapentin, 100mg Norco, 80mg Oxycontin, 25mg Fentanyl patch.

January 2014 - Sever nausea daily and with back pain every 4 hours. 2 trips to ER. First endoscopy found ulcer. Treated with Sucralfate and PPI. Second endo in May found no ulcers. Doctors said it was the opiates causing the nausea. CT'd Oxycontin, Fentanyl patch.

July 2014 - Lost 48 lbs. due to not eating because of severe nausea. GP prescribed Prozac 20mg and Ativan 2mg prn. Tried for 4 days, quit. Two week followup GP said keep taking Prozac. 4 days, quit again. Ativan taken rarely prn for anxiety and appetite.

August 2014 - Went to detox. Off opiates. Still nauseous, helmet head, drugged feeling. Doctor CT'd gabapentin. Ended up in ER. Found 2 gallstones. Gabapentin reinstated at 900mg. Tried botched up and down taper to get off Gabapentin. No tapering advice from doctor. Said to just CT again.

September 2014 - Coded on table during gallbladder surgery. Developed liver biloma due to CPR by doctor. Had bile bulb inserted for 2 wks to drain.

October 2014 - Gallbladder removed. Still nauseous, 3am cortisol surging, drugged helmet head, vertigo, breathlessness, whooshing head, heart palps.

November 8th, 2014 - CT'd gabapentin suggested by family and 4 different doctors. Was told no withdrawal is associated with gabapentin. Have been in hell ever since. No windows, just one big tsunami every day with same symptoms for 4 months.

December 26, 2014 - Found SA. At least I know I'm not insane. My family thinks I'm doing this to myself. Akathesia has become unbearable.

March 10, 2015 - In absolute daily hell with no relief. Currently taking magnesium 200mg before bedtime.

Actually I was thinking that as of the beginning of this martyrium nothing really changed for me. I can not see any single really important improvement yet. It is in some way scary. I know I should take like "life is a risk" but when it concerns me it is not so easy. I decided to take the children again back to me starting of next week. I am happy about but I also worry a lot, because decidedly my head now is really not good. I pains me that these doctors actually destroy people with these medicaments and no one really cares. It is like if the person jumps from the window when facing to all that was destructed, everybody says she had some psychical disease and noone goes for that to the prison. If I take some medicaments as recommended by the doctor, how much do they have to give until there are no bad thoughts anymore. I think after such an amount I would be totally numb. Now if I would not manage it the children will go to the orphan home. I am so much already looking forward to the children. They start already speaking and they already speak two languages: Slovak and German. Last Sunday I went with them strolling and Emily fell down on her nose. It was not such a big catastroph but my mother immediately said that "what is there the mother of the children for when they fall on their nose". So again I was the unresponsible one, even I think this is normal that the children fall down from time to time.

05/2013 Lyrica 100 mg / per day for pain + PGAD resulting from caesarian delivery11/2014 started to taper: 50 mg per day/ for one week then c/tafter one month reinstated at 50 mg /per days of 10 July 2015 drug free-

symptoms OCD

Totally Martina, you are not irresponsible in any way xx

2000 - sertraline for job anxiety low confidence (17 years old) ..which turned the next 16 years into nightmare!

On/off sertraline severe withdrawals every time. 2014 - felt better as reduced dose of sertraline no more inner restlessness. Doctor rushed off again. Hit severe withdrawal. Lost the little I had in life. Couldn't get stable again on 12.5mg. Was switched to prozac. Had severe reaction to prozac..came off in November 2015 at 6mg as felt more confused and damaged on it..Even more withdrawal ..rage, depression, dyphoria, near constant suicidal ideation, self harm impulses, doom, concrete block in head, unable to do much of anything with this feeling in head..went back on 6mg of sertraline to see if would alleviate anything. It didn't..reduced from December to June 2016 came off at 2.5mg sertraline as was hospitalised for the severe rage, suicidal impulses, and put on 50mg lofepramine which in 2nd week reduced all symptoms but gave insomnia which still have..psych stopped lofepramine cold turkey..no increased withdrawal symptoms new symptoms from lofepramine except persistant insomnia which has as side effect.

Taking Ativan for 8 months for the severe rage self harm impulses 1-3 times a week (mostly 2 times a week) at .5mg. Two months (I'm unsure exactly when the interdose started to happen) ago interdose withdrawal seemed to happen..2 days I think after the Ativan.

Nightmare that could have been avoided!

My Loveandlight, always nice and caring and good to everyone!

I am happy that you felt better yesterday. I think you should go strolling more often. Please use this possibility when you can give your time to yourself and do not have to go to work. I think, movement on the fresh air really helps to everything. I will also go today strolling again, it makes the mind so empty and full of beauty when you see the water and lights of the buildings in the night and some distant samba music.

But I think you are really on the best way, you seem to much more more easy with your thoughts and content in the last time.

symptoms OCD

Hey  Martina, Go strolling again. It seems to be helping.   Children "fall" down all the time . It's not your fault.  Thinking of you, and praying. You are going to be fine.   

Many SSRI's and SSNRI's over 20 years. Zoloft for 7 years followed by Effexor, Lexapro, Prozac, Cymbalta, Celexa, Pristiq, Valdoxan, Mianserin and more - on and off. No tapering. Cold turkey off Valdoxan - end of May 2014

Psych Drug - free since May 2014

Hi Martina-- you may not see the improvements but they sure come across in your posts. Children falling down is how they learn to get up again.  A very important lesson many people over look while trying to "protect them".  I hope you enjoy your stroll again today.

20 years on Paxil starting at 20mg and working up to 40mg. Sept 2011 started 10% every 6 weeks taper (2.5% every week for 4 weeks then hold for 2 additional weeks), currently at 7.9mg. Oct 2011 CTed 15oz vodka a night, to only drinking 2 beers most nights, totally sober Feb 2013.

Since I wrote this I have continued to decrease my dose by 10% every 6 weeks (2.5% every week for 4 weeks and then hold for an additional 2 weeks). I added in an extra 6 week hold when I hit 10mg to let things settle out even more. When I hit 3mgpw it became hard to split the drop into 4 parts so I switched to dropping 1mgpw (pill weight) every week for 3 weeks and then holding for another 3 weeks.  The 3 + 3 schedule turned out to be too harsh so I cut back to dropping 1mgpw every 4 weeks which is working better.

Final Dose 0.016mg.     Current dose 0.000mg 04-15-2017

"It's also important not to become angry, no matter how difficult life is, because you can loose all hope if you can't laugh at yourself and at life in general."  Stephen Hawking

Thank you very much Brassmonkey. I liked very much what you wrote me before how to handle the unwanted thoughts.

symptoms OCD

Samba music..in Scotland..haha would be lovely!

2000 - sertraline for job anxiety low confidence (17 years old) ..which turned the next 16 years into nightmare!

On/off sertraline severe withdrawals every time. 2014 - felt better as reduced dose of sertraline no more inner restlessness. Doctor rushed off again. Hit severe withdrawal. Lost the little I had in life. Couldn't get stable again on 12.5mg. Was switched to prozac. Had severe reaction to prozac..came off in November 2015 at 6mg as felt more confused and damaged on it..Even more withdrawal ..rage, depression, dyphoria, near constant suicidal ideation, self harm impulses, doom, concrete block in head, unable to do much of anything with this feeling in head..went back on 6mg of sertraline to see if would alleviate anything. It didn't..reduced from December to June 2016 came off at 2.5mg sertraline as was hospitalised for the severe rage, suicidal impulses, and put on 50mg lofepramine which in 2nd week reduced all symptoms but gave insomnia which still have..psych stopped lofepramine cold turkey..no increased withdrawal symptoms new symptoms from lofepramine except persistant insomnia which has as side effect.

Taking Ativan for 8 months for the severe rage self harm impulses 1-3 times a week (mostly 2 times a week) at .5mg. Two months (I'm unsure exactly when the interdose started to happen) ago interdose withdrawal seemed to happen..2 days I think after the Ativan.

In Vienna in bars nears the water (for example Kopakagrana) there is mostly Spanish music and such like Bob Marley, I like it very much.

symptoms OCD

Today I again got up with the hope in the morning maybe it will be like it was before. No. Again no improvement. I think by me it is hopeless. I believe that some lucky people healed from this, I think I will not heal at all. I would not speak about this anymore. I also do not want to make other people worse, as they need to hear they the things improve and I believe that for quite a lot they do. For me I just dont believe it at all. I think I will continue going on crippled through my life and hoping that sooner or later it is over.

symptoms OCD

what a beautiful baby!  Martina,  you have to stay strong for your children-you will make it you're young-please don't give up!

went on Prozac 1994-99,60mg.poopout ct  back on 2001-2002,prozac weekly 2002,not working,Effexor 75 mg.?2003-mar.2004 gaining weight 8wk. taper,wellbutrin 150 mg.mar. -may 2004 ctmedfree til july 2005 back to Prozac gaining weight again,back on wellbutrin jan.2006150-300 mg.bad constipation.also was taking aygestin(hormone)perimenopausal irregular bleeding.back on Prozac around sept,?2006,hysterectomy jan30.2007(adenomyosis)off&on Prozac til 2009,citalopram about 1 mo, April 2010 no effect,Effexor again may -mar, 2011.ct,Prozac aug,-dec, 2011 &sept-nov 2012,paroxetine oct,23 2013-may 4 2014 20 mgs.tapered 6 wks.-failed RI in Oct.2014-in protracted WD.started 10 mgs. Fluoxetine May 25 2021 .Stopped fluoxetine May 2022 at 5 mgs.

Hi Martina

I'm going through a very tough spot too. We have to keep the faith alive and survive this day by day, minute by minute and hour by hour. The body and the brain heal it just takes time.

I suffer from depression, anxiety, pure-o ocd, and panic attacks since 2004. Been on multiple different psychiatric drugs since 2006. Never had a significant WD problem before, only brain zaps for a month and then I'd be fine...............Been on Cipralex (escitalopram) 15 mg and Fluanxol (flupentixol) 1 mg since Sep 2014. Stopped taking the Cipralex after a fast 20-day taper.Took the last 5 mg Cipralex on Feb 5th, 2015. Then took Seroxat (paroxetine) 10 mg for a week, and stopped it too. Severe WD started suddenly on Feb 16th. RI 5 mg Cipralex on Feb 18th, 2015. RI worked and was relatively stable for a while................April 7 - decreased Fluanxol from 1 mg to 0.5 mg and took it at this dose for a week. - BIG MISTAKE; April 13 - WD starts creeping in; April 14 - RI full dose of Fluanxol 1 mg => severe muscle twitching and jerking when trying to relax and fall asleep, overwhelming sense of doom, dread, terror, and horror, insomnia, hoping to stabilize.
Tried doing a 10% cut off Fluanxol in the end of May for a few days, but quickly updosed to full dose because the twitching returned.
Experiencing waves and windows in the following months.
Unsuccessful brief taper attempt of Fluanxol by 5% on November 1st. Symptoms hit the next day. Too scared to continue tapering, reinstate full dose.
Severe crash in November after stupidly trying a barbiturate on November 9th. Grave mistake. Sense of unshakable inescapable internal torture, like my soul is in hell being tortured, terror/horror/dread/doom (probably akathisia?) that gets especially bad when trying to relax and fall asleep, muscles twitch, jerk and move on their own, shaking, insomnia, can't eat, confusion, disorientation, brain not working normally. Never felt so bad in my entire life. Never experiment with other meds while in WD! Praying to God I stabilize and get back to my baseline.
December - things getting even worse.

January - unbearable suffering

Direstraits, yes this is my Emily. Benny I had on previous photo in my hands. I wanted to post such photo where both are sleeping together hand in hand, but it had more than 50 kb, so it could not be posted. This photo was made by Unique Models, once one woman stopped me in the shop that if I do not want to make photos of Emily because she has very nice and long eyelashes, that she would give it to castings, but it was a fraud, because she took the money and we never got invitation for any casting. No, we were on one, but we did not win it. But the photos are nice, she will have a memory.

Bluebalu86 - thank you, but I am not sure if I believe it anymore. You do not know what I live through each minute and hour, I mean towards other people not towards myself. To be honest, it does not matter to me anymore, I do not matter to me anymore.

symptoms OCD

Aww Martina, what a lovely baby

I am happy that you like my Emily, L&L.

symptoms OCD

So gorgeous! ((Martina)) I'm sorry things are like this for you now and I look forward to the day when you write you are healed and you can enjoy your life and your children xxx

Today I had to go to the nursery for a meeting with the teachers. I am always afraid of such meetings what I will hear there. No sure, they told me that Benjamin seems to be very stressed out in the last time. That something is not ok, and he can not speak yet so he scratches himself on the hands or tries to bring himself pain in other way. Last time I had a feeling he does not want to go to the nursery, he was always catching me and crying and did not want to let me to got to the work. Maybe he is frustrated from this, that he feels that I am not all right. It pains me but I am not able to do anything about it. I would like but I am not able. I am happy when I survive and the others also on the end of each day. Emily is much more independent. She can tough this out. She tries to keep also her safe hand over her brother. But Benny is much move sensitive, can not cope with these things and much more fixed on me. I think it is hard for him. I am going today to pick them up. I bought them yesterday a 50 cm big teddy bear. I dont know what would be with us.

symptoms OCD

My boss came again with one psychotherapeut whom I could visit. I do not know why she is so active. But it is hard to refuse, so I will have to go there ...

symptoms OCD

Again no improvement. And the nightmares and scary pictures I start to believe that a part of this maybe as a side effect as partly I am still on the drug. I will observe it a few days, and I think I would then try to go on zero. I assume it will take six months until I am like now and then hopefully I start to go up with the healing. I hope it goes, I do not want to think on suicide, I hope I am not forced to.

symptoms OCD

Are you planning to drop from 50 to zero? It says you are on 50 mg. that is HUGE! Please reconsider. Go to 45mg for a month then 41.5 mg for a month and so on. You already suffer so badly and I don't want you to feel any worse.

2002-put on amitryptiline for fibromyalgia. 10mg.2004-stopped abruptly. Didn't think it helped.2006 approx.-put on Paxil for mild anxiety 20 mg.2007 upped to 40 mg. not sure why.2011- tapered from 40 to 10. went nuts and went back to 20mg2014- tapered from 20mg to 0 from April to The end of June.current meds- Metformin(type 2 diabetic) and low dose aspirin.Take multi vitamin and vit b12, vit. D and magnesium. 5 months off Paxil. Still suffering.recently added 1.2mg of Paxil to alleviate withdrawals.(Nov 30)Dropped to .9mg because having symptoms from reinstatement.(dec 23)<p>taper to .76mg-.8mg (Feb 3) approx. weight .010 to about .008-.009 on scale.
.6mg (march 19th.) .5mg(April 19th)
.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

0mg.  done taper at beginning of August.

Martina, don't drop to zero so drastically. Trust me, I messed with the antipsychotic I'm taking, Flupentixol, and made a 50% cut, and it sent me straight to hell. It was a BIG mistake. Now I'm still trying to stabilize after it, I RI on the 14th and still I'm not stable. It will become much worse for you if you make such a drastic cut. Don't do it, don't mess around with these meds. 

I suffer from depression, anxiety, pure-o ocd, and panic attacks since 2004. Been on multiple different psychiatric drugs since 2006. Never had a significant WD problem before, only brain zaps for a month and then I'd be fine...............Been on Cipralex (escitalopram) 15 mg and Fluanxol (flupentixol) 1 mg since Sep 2014. Stopped taking the Cipralex after a fast 20-day taper.Took the last 5 mg Cipralex on Feb 5th, 2015. Then took Seroxat (paroxetine) 10 mg for a week, and stopped it too. Severe WD started suddenly on Feb 16th. RI 5 mg Cipralex on Feb 18th, 2015. RI worked and was relatively stable for a while................April 7 - decreased Fluanxol from 1 mg to 0.5 mg and took it at this dose for a week. - BIG MISTAKE; April 13 - WD starts creeping in; April 14 - RI full dose of Fluanxol 1 mg => severe muscle twitching and jerking when trying to relax and fall asleep, overwhelming sense of doom, dread, terror, and horror, insomnia, hoping to stabilize.
Tried doing a 10% cut off Fluanxol in the end of May for a few days, but quickly updosed to full dose because the twitching returned.
Unsuccessful brief taper attempt of Fluanxol by 5% on November 1st. Symptoms hit the next day. Too scared to continue tapering, reinstate full dose.
Severe crash in November after stupidly trying a barbiturate on November 9th. Grave mistake. Sense of unshakable inescapable internal torture, like my soul is in hell being tortured, terror/horror/dread/doom (probably akathisia?) that gets especially bad when trying to relax and fall asleep, muscles twitch, jerk and move on their own, shaking, insomnia, can't eat, confusion, disorientation, brain not working normally. Never felt so bad in my entire life. Never experiment with other meds while in WD! Praying to God I stabilize and get back to my baseline.

I am not sure. I have a feeling that my body tells me I should get away from Lyrica immediately, that it is prepared. I have such nightmares and really very scary pictures, which I think come from Lyrica not from withdrawal. Without it I would be much more calm. Sure, I know that for six months or so it would be hell on earth if I ditch it, but then the real healing would start.

By me there are also things which went better, I think I stabilized, I am at the moment on 45 mg, and it starts to go hill up (maybe it is only temporary). The contact with children 60% better, through weekend I could sleep with them in one bad, I had a positive feeling by this, I was not afraid that I lose control, today in the morning I took them into kindergarten, and it felt pleasant also.

To the adult people I had some bad thoughts through weekend, but I realized that it is more because my body is still in "fight -flight" modus and it is kind of agoraphobie. I am not overally healed at all.

I do not know, but some day I have to go on zero and this week is also a good week for this. In other case I would have scary pictures so long - still six months tapering and 1-2 years until I feel like human being again.

symptoms OCD

I think 6 months tapering is more realistic Martina.  Glad you had some positive interactions with your children.  I also have these scary thoughts that I will lose control around my kids.  It is horrible.  I pray that you get better and better each day.

2002-put on amitryptiline for fibromyalgia. 10mg.2004-stopped abruptly. Didn't think it helped.2006 approx.-put on Paxil for mild anxiety 20 mg.2007 upped to 40 mg. not sure why.2011- tapered from 40 to 10. went nuts and went back to 20mg2014- tapered from 20mg to 0 from April to The end of June.current meds- Metformin(type 2 diabetic) and low dose aspirin.Take multi vitamin and vit b12, vit. D and magnesium. 5 months off Paxil. Still suffering.recently added 1.2mg of Paxil to alleviate withdrawals.(Nov 30)Dropped to .9mg because having symptoms from reinstatement.(dec 23)<p>taper to .76mg-.8mg (Feb 3) approx. weight .010 to about .008-.009 on scale.
.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

Martina--  This is the one time I would recommend that you do not listen to your body.  Remember what happened last time you Cted, it was so bad you had to go back on after a month.  The same thing will probably happen this time and possibly worse.  Also the chances of a successful reinstatement the second time around are a lot less.  From the people I have dealt with I have found that the recovery time for a CT is much longer and the WD much worse then taking the time to do a proper taper.  Please don't do anything rash.

20 years on Paxil starting at 20mg and working up to 40mg. Sept 2011 started 10% every 6 weeks taper (2.5% every week for 4 weeks then hold for 2 additional weeks), currently at 7.9mg. Oct 2011 CTed 15oz vodka a night, to only drinking 2 beers most nights, totally sober Feb 2013.

Since I wrote this I have continued to decrease my dose by 10% every 6 weeks (2.5% every week for 4 weeks and then hold for an additional 2 weeks). I added in an extra 6 week hold when I hit 10mg to let things settle out even more. When I hit 3mgpw it became hard to split the drop into 4 parts so I switched to dropping 1mgpw (pill weight) every week for 3 weeks and then holding for another 3 weeks.  The 3 + 3 schedule turned out to be too harsh so I cut back to dropping 1mgpw every 4 weeks which is working better.

Final Dose 0.016mg.     Current dose 0.000mg 04-15-2017

"It's also important not to become angry, no matter how difficult life is, because you can loose all hope if you can't laugh at yourself and at life in general."  Stephen Hawking

I hope you are wrong, BM. It doesn't help hearing this.

January 2012 - Prescribed 900mg gabapentin and 30mg Norco for lower lumber spinal stenosis pain.

September 2013 - Spinal fusion surgery, 6 levels. Hospital ramped up meds 1500mg gabapentin, 100mg Norco, 80mg Oxycontin, 25mg Fentanyl patch.

January 2014 - Sever nausea daily and with back pain every 4 hours. 2 trips to ER. First endoscopy found ulcer. Treated with Sucralfate and PPI. Second endo in May found no ulcers. Doctors said it was the opiates causing the nausea. CT'd Oxycontin, Fentanyl patch.

July 2014 - Lost 48 lbs. due to not eating because of severe nausea. GP prescribed Prozac 20mg and Ativan 2mg prn. Tried for 4 days, quit. Two week followup GP said keep taking Prozac. 4 days, quit again. Ativan taken rarely prn for anxiety and appetite.

August 2014 - Went to detox. Off opiates. Still nauseous, helmet head, drugged feeling. Doctor CT'd gabapentin. Ended up in ER. Found 2 gallstones. Gabapentin reinstated at 900mg. Tried botched up and down taper to get off Gabapentin. No tapering advice from doctor. Said to just CT again.

September 2014 - Coded on table during gallbladder surgery. Developed liver biloma due to CPR by doctor. Had bile bulb inserted for 2 wks to drain.

October 2014 - Gallbladder removed. Still nauseous, 3am cortisol surging, drugged helmet head, vertigo, breathlessness, whooshing head, heart palps.

November 8th, 2014 - CT'd gabapentin suggested by family and 4 different doctors. Was told no withdrawal is associated with gabapentin. Have been in hell ever since. No windows, just one big tsunami every day with same symptoms for 4 months.

December 26, 2014 - Found SA. At least I know I'm not insane. My family thinks I'm doing this to myself. Akathesia has become unbearable.

March 10, 2015 - In absolute daily hell with no relief. Currently taking magnesium 200mg before bedtime.

Today I feel so sad. Everybody is shouting with me, the clients for my mistakes, I am lonely, and my head feels so unnaturally. I am still managing to take care of my children so that my withdrawal doe not impact them. But how can I live with such a head. There are so many stupid thoughts there, it feels like rusty inside, scary images, why to live with such a head. What is destroyed, is destroyed. I can not even imagine to taper for 6 months, what for.

symptoms OCD

Most probably I would have no other choice than to taper over six months because if I ditch it I would be so afraid to be with my children. I want that they are safe.

symptoms OCD

Dear Martina, please be very careful. I tried to make a 50% cut off of the Flupentixol I'm taking and I became severely unwell. It was horrible, I have no words to describe it. I'm only now starting to slowly stabilize. Things could get a lot worse if you make any drastic changes. Please think this through carefully. It's not worth it to experience this hell. I know from experience, it was a NIGHTMARE for a couple of weeks. Please reconsider your decision and to an intelligent and well thought out taper. It will minimize your suffering.

Bluebalu, be happy that you stabilized and had a nightmare only for a few weeks. I am still in nightmare. The only symptom which starts to lift itself that I am not anymore so afraid of knives, scissors, sticks and other similar stuff. I think this will never end and it it ends, I will have a trauma for whole my life.

But thank you Blubalu, I know you mean it well. I am happy that you stabilized so early and that now you can enjoy your life again.

symptoms OCD

I am sorry your life is so hard right now. I know having to spend months tapering the last 50 mg sucks but it is for your own sanity and well being. You do not want to be worse than you are. Just try to do it little by little and hang on day by day. You will get there.

.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

Martina, I am by no means "stable". I'm stabilizing a little bit after the stupid 50% cut that I did on the 7th this month. I'm still suffering greatly every single day and have been this way since mid February. And I'm still not off the drugs yet - I take 1 mg (two tablets) Flupentixol and 5 mg (half a tablet) Cipralex. I'm scared to start tapering because I was in the depths of hell for a couple of weeks after I cut the Flupentixol dosage in half. Will be waiting to stabilize and then I'll think about tapering. I'm not ready yet, not at all. 

I'm so sorry your having difficulties with your lyrica taper , you will get through this Martina. I can't believe you are still working battling this hell. Your are a warrior in my eyes. Prayers for you and your family. Xoxo

Spring of 1998 place on birth control pills for irregular bleeding, high testosterone and one ovarian cyst, stayed on until April 2004, told to take hormone holiday, conceived first son 4 months later-VERY BIG SUPRISE, was told wouldn't be able to have childern or would need reproductive doctor to help. Got pregnant again 2006 with second son easily, then was on/off birthcontrol again until October 2011, concieved 3rd son in October 2011(tried many times to get pregant again when 2nd child was close to 2yrs, hormone problems started again after 2nd child, along with thyroid enlargement.

Spring of 2001 celexa 10 mgs-rx'd by pcp for complaints of chronic fatigue, irritability and weight gain, stayed on until June 2005, switched to Lexapro 20mgs for PPD, stayed on Lexapro 6-7 months, couldn't afford to see psyh dr. and Lexapro, saw PCP switched back to 20mgs celexa in 2007, remained on until November 2011, was c/t off due to 3rd pregnancy, baby had umbilical cord defect, seemed ok during pregnancy, except for crying jags here and there. Our miracle baby was born July 20th 2012, healthy except with reflux. One month later the anxiety,restlessness,horrible crying, insomnia and the deepest depression ever. That started the psyh drug nightmare-benzo's,antidepressants, sleeping pills, mood stablizers. Nothing help made me worse, doctors just kept changing the meds frequently. 4 mental health hospitalizations, rapid detox off benzos Jan 2013, horrible withdrawal and still suffering withdrawal symptoms NO ONE BELIEVES ME, I feel like ive been on one consistant drug withdrawal for the past 2 years

January 2014 slow titrate up of lexapro to 20 mgs-horrible side effects!!, was just rapidly taper by current pysh off to pursade me to try an MAOI-no way!!! Was told should consider ECT

Thank you Skylarblue75, you would not believe that your e-mail was the first thing today which made me happy. I will try to pay it back next time.

symptoms OCD

I would wish I have a home somewhere. I imagine it as little wooden house with a garden and flowers in the windows. And if I am tired someone tells me to going sleeping and is kind to me. I am imagining such a home since I am a child. I have never had it.

symptoms OCD

Martina, you are giving that loving home to your children. You are making that dream come true for them. God bless you.