hayduke: coming off olanzapine / Zyprexa

hayduke

4 minutes ago, hayduke said:

Giving up alcohol I find difficult, so much social life is based around it and I do enjoy it.  The day will come though.

Thinking about getting off these shots makes me grit my teeth as the drug sticks around so long, we are given a moving dosage target right around the time we are aiming to establish its stability.  I will try and find some BPL graphs for these long release injections later.  But it's still all gonna be a fudge for a while to stabilise on tablets again.

I saw in your thread @guile2 that you just came straight off the injections - clearly that is too quick a taper, you might agree.  It seems that cross tapering onto an oral dosage will be needed to do this safely.

The paliperidone tablets also have the problem of being very short-acting, ironically, making them probably unsuitable if you only want to titrate and dose once per day.  Risperidone liquid is available apparently, seems like a reasonable starting point to consider.

I went 3 months off the firdt two inections of invega and was fine for the first two months. I believe it tapered too fast causing my brain to start producing its own chemicals too fast with the receptor changes from 6 years of 20mg olanzapine it was a no go. 

Thx for letting me know about the pills i have the brand version 3mg of them to try out when this latest injection wears off a bit im on about the 15th day. When the injection wears off even further i might go up to 4.5mg but i am hoping 3mg works. 

I cant do respiridone i had a super torturous painful movement desire reaction. 

https://friendsforpeers.angelfire.com/Index.html - my website and discord server

Zyprexa (not sure what mg) But got off after a month of being put on in hospital. early 2007 Respirodol (experienced ackathesia so got off in 4 - 6 months from a 6mg dose) Later 2007 tried Seroquel but got offbecause didn't like it.  Later 2007 tried Abilify but had ackathesia, got off2008 - 2015 Unmedicated but on Serequel 800mg when hospitalized   Later 2015 - Unmedicated but put on Prolixyn when hospitalized (Had very uncomfortable stiffness so got off immediately when out of hospital)2016 Unmedicated but put on Haldol when hospitalized (caused Seizures and stiffness couldn't lay down for 3 days until taken off) Later 2016Tried Zyprexa irregular dosesEarly 2017 Put on Zyprexa 15mg stayed on 15 mg until 2020 January 2020 Zyprexa 15mg didn't seem to be working so increased to Zyprexa 20mgOctober - December 2020 Reduced Zyprexa from 20 mg to 15mg to 10mg to 7.5mg to 5mg to 2.5mg. Hospitalized January 1st 2021March 2021 15mg Zyprexa April 12.5mg Zyprexa  May, June and July 10mg Zyprexa, August 7.5mg Zyprexa, September 1st toOctober 23th 2021 5mg Zyprexa.  October 23rd - December 13th 3.75mg Zyprexa December 13th - January 12th 3.1mg Zyprexa HOSPITALIZED FOR 4.5 MONTHS put on 10mg then 15mg then 20mg of Zyprexa (Givenlong acting injection of Thorazine as well).  May 23rd 2022 Reduced from 20mg to 17.5mg Zyprexa, June 9th 15mg started nighttime. April 2023 taken off Zyprexa cold turkey and put on two monthly injections of Invega Sustena.

19 minutes ago, hayduke said:

That might suit you.  I'm not done yet.

Yes but we are in different situations. I was on 4 times what you took for 6 years and was given an injection of haldol that caused voices for the firzt time after never having before and 10 years on other antipsychotics. 6 years of being sooo drugged like a vegetable and so many symptoms and painful. God the position ive got myself in now is thousands better than almost a decade. I am grateful even if i cant totally kick these drugs at least for now :) and i have learned so much about wellness herbs diet nature ect good boundaries loving life myself and others what really matters in life i am in a much better place even with the damage from medications. 

Trying to get off medications is target but when i go from 6 years of symptoms to none i am grateful for the mpment even when not as intelligent as i should be without medications. 

https://friendsforpeers.angelfire.com/Index.html - my website and discord server

Zyprexa (not sure what mg) But got off after a month of being put on in hospital. early 2007 Respirodol (experienced ackathesia so got off in 4 - 6 months from a 6mg dose) Later 2007 tried Seroquel but got offbecause didn't like it.  Later 2007 tried Abilify but had ackathesia, got off2008 - 2015 Unmedicated but on Serequel 800mg when hospitalized   Later 2015 - Unmedicated but put on Prolixyn when hospitalized (Had very uncomfortable stiffness so got off immediately when out of hospital)2016 Unmedicated but put on Haldol when hospitalized (caused Seizures and stiffness couldn't lay down for 3 days until taken off) Later 2016Tried Zyprexa irregular dosesEarly 2017 Put on Zyprexa 15mg stayed on 15 mg until 2020 January 2020 Zyprexa 15mg didn't seem to be working so increased to Zyprexa 20mgOctober - December 2020 Reduced Zyprexa from 20 mg to 15mg to 10mg to 7.5mg to 5mg to 2.5mg. Hospitalized January 1st 2021March 2021 15mg Zyprexa April 12.5mg Zyprexa  May, June and July 10mg Zyprexa, August 7.5mg Zyprexa, September 1st toOctober 23th 2021 5mg Zyprexa.  October 23rd - December 13th 3.75mg Zyprexa December 13th - January 12th 3.1mg Zyprexa HOSPITALIZED FOR 4.5 MONTHS put on 10mg then 15mg then 20mg of Zyprexa (Givenlong acting injection of Thorazine as well).  May 23rd 2022 Reduced from 20mg to 17.5mg Zyprexa, June 9th 15mg started nighttime. April 2023 taken off Zyprexa cold turkey and put on two monthly injections of Invega Sustena.

Reviewing Chouinard on what to do about SP:

"Mild or borderline movement disorders of the parkinsonian type are the best predictors of SP and TD. The early detection of movement disorders can be used to prevent SP and TD."

That suggests to me that a long hold when that twitchiness started to manifest in 2021, the tail end of my taper, would be due until it eases.  And certainly be 'last call'.

The other options he mentions are taking adjunct drugs like anti-seizure medication.  Not my first choice compared to a hold.  Though I am taking 2.5mg aripiprazole daily at the moment to try and lower prolactin levels.

He also suggests that the shots are less likely to cause supersensitivity psychosis compared to oral drugging, and speculates a bit as to why, but this is not proven.

I am not a health professional - your actions are your own.  

Please do not seek tapering support via private message - "Any reason to hold is a good one"

My taper visualised as a graph   |   My intro thread

Backdrop:  2003 10mg olanzapine | 2004 2-3mg risperidone | end 2014 3wks aripiprazole

2015: olanzapine  10 -> 7½ -> 6⅔ -> 5mg  by crude pill cutter

2018:  Mar 5.00mg -> water titrated taper -> Aug2.5mg tablet and hold

Jan 2019 2.50mg water titration -> Jan 2020 1.214  -> Jan 2021 0.44 -> 2 Oct 0.205 ->3 Oct ZERO🥂

Jun 2023 💉150mg paliperidone "loading" depot shot, 100mg 1wk after Jul 100mg Aug-Dec 75mg/4wks

Jul 2023 2.50mg aripiprazole/day attempt to lower prolactin^

Jan-Feb 2024 cross taper off shots to 1mg risperidone

Ask not what you can do for your country, but what your country did to you"  -- KMFDM

13 hours ago, hayduke said:

Thank you @Onmyway.  I'd never been aware enough of the supersensitivity phenomenon to realise.

The shots aren't pleasant, body aches and tension follow and the active dosage fluctuates like a sawtooth wave over the month, and each shot is weakening and too sedating.  Second half of the month I feel more functional.  I can't recommend this method at all if one must take these drugs.  Working out how to taper off is going to be complicated too, but I expect I will get either this drug or risperidone in tabs around a month after the last shot.

But I've been concentrating on picking up the pieces, analysing what I could have done better and am pressing on with my life plans.  A lot was changing anyway so I am riding that out and staying on course for what I want.  

Trying to look at the upsides too, the doom and gloom could go on all day but I'd rather process it than dwell in it - one major one is that disowned family is now quite aware how serious I am about boundaries.  Which is 100% no-contact.  Doesn't mean they will listen to me, or stop trying to be insanely controlling - but that's why the boundary is so necessary of course.  Gotta mind those "flying monkeys" too, keeping contact minimal with them.

Been watching more narcissistic abuse counsel videos as well, @Carmie or someone helpfully recommended Dr Ramani a while ago, and I've found a bunch more.  Also over half way through Pete Walker's CPTSD book which I wish I had read sooner, especially with its practical flashback management.  The drug is a major brake on those but it's still good practice.

I have seen Dr Ramani's work as well, it was truly eye opening.

I had a very disturbing encounter with a narcissist in 2021 that shook me to my core. I had somehow never imagined anyone could be that callous and I wouldn't be aware of it. Her videos helped me understand that there were many more narcissists in my life. It took me a while to start trusting people again. 

I LOVED Pete Walker's book as well. The idea of emotional flashbacks makes so much sense to me and I now know what is happening when I get those. 

I don't know if you have ever heard of IFS (Internal Family Systems) but the idea made a lot of sense to me. The therapy itself I find less intuitive but the conceptualization rings true. I can recommend the original book by Richard Swartz. I am assuming you have read The Body Keeps the Score? That is where I first heard of IFS. 

Unfortunately, I don't think CPTSD will make it into the next DSM or be recognized by the psychiatric establishment - it has become too mainstream now but it does help us to think about our suffering and understand it. 

I am glad you are finding meaning in what is happening @hayduke. This kind of abuse shakes not only our belief in those who are in this but also our belief in humanity as a whole. 

Edited by Onmyway

"Nothing so small as a moment is insurmountable, and moments are all that we have. You have survived every trial and tribulation that life has thrown at you up until this very instant. When future troubles come—and they will come—a version of you will be born into that moment that can conquer them, too." - Kevin Koenig 

I am not a doctor and this should not be considered medical advice. You can use the information and recommendations provided in whatever way you want and all decisions on your treatment are yours. 

In the next few weeks I do not have a lot of capacity to respond to questions. If you need a quick answer pls tag or ask other moderators who may want to be tagged. 

Aug  2000 - July 2003 (ct, 4-6 wk wd) , citalopram 20 mg,  xanax prn, wellbutrin for a few months, trazodone prn 

Dec 2004 - July 2018 citalopram 20 mg, xanax prn (rarely used)

Aug 2018 - citalopram 40 mg (self titrated up)

September 2018 - January 2019 tapered citalopram - 40/30/20/10/5 no issues until a week after reaching 0

Feb 2019 0.25 xanax - 0.5/day (3 weeks) over to klonopin 0.25 once a day to manage severe wd

March 6, reinstated citalopram 2.5 mg (liquid), klonopin 0.25 mg for sleep 2-3 times a week

Apr 1st citalopram 2.0 mg (liquid), klonopin 0.25 once a week (off by 4/14/19- no tapering)

citalopram (liquid) 4/14/19 -1.8 mg, 5/8/19 - 1.6 mg,  7/27/19 -1.5 mg,  8/15/19 - 1.35, 2/21/21 - 1.1 (smaller drops in between), 6/20/21 - 1.03 mg, 8/7/21- 1.025, 8/11/21 - 1.02, 8/15/21 - 1.015, 9/3/21 - 0.925 (fingers crossed!), 10/8/21 - 0.9, 10/18/21 - 0.875, 12/31/21 - 0.85, 1/7/22 - 0.825, 1/14/22 - 0.8, 1/22/22 - 0.785, 8/18/22 - 0.59, 12/15/2022 - 0.48, 2/15/22 - 0.43, 25/07/23 - 0.25 (mistake), 6/08/23 - 0.33mg

Supplements: magnesium citrate and bi-glycinate

14 minutes ago, Onmyway said:

I have seen Dr Ramani's work as well, it was truly eye opening.

I had a very disturbing encounter with a narcissist in 2021 that shook me to my core. I had somehow never imagined anyone could be that callous and I wouldn't be aware of it. Her videos helped me understand that there were many more narcissists in my life. It took me a while to start trusting people again. 

It's great how much research has been done around this and how much information is available now, especially given how furtive narcissistic types tend to be from scrutiny that allows serious study.  It's hard to believe how atrociously they can behave, and often if they're the covert type, be seen as saintly in the process. 

I think mental health systems need to screen against projected abuse from such people, as they are too easily weaponised.

Once you see the patterns though, you wind up ahead of a lot of people in that you get an early warning sense of who to steer clear of.  As you say, the ones you already know might be harder work, and having been raised by one is the pits.  It bums me I had things secured enough against the family and it came down to a "friend" kicking my stilts over, but I suppose that is why flying monkeys are employed.

19 minutes ago, Onmyway said:

I LOVED Pete Walker's book as well. The idea of emotional flashbacks makes so much sense to me and I now know what is happening when I get those. 

I don't know if you have ever heard of IFS (Internal Family Systems) but the idea made a lot of sense to me. The therapy itself I find less intuitive but the conceptualization rings true. I can recommend the original book by Richard Swartz. I am assuming you have read The Body Keeps the Score? That is where I first heard of IFS. 

Yes, I started with The Body Keeps The Score.  It's invaluable, and the way he explains parts of the brain going offline in a flashback to the state it was during the original trauma is brilliant.  (Sure would account for a lot of symptoms on the DSM checklists :P)

But Walker's book is a much more helpful book on the ground, day to day.  Very practical.  I've had a skim over the IFS stuff, I should look more into it.

23 minutes ago, Onmyway said:

Unfortunately, I don't think CPTSD will make it into the next DSM or be recognized by the psychiatric establishment - it has become too mainstream now but it does help us to think about our suffering and understand it. 

It's already recognised in the UK and Australia.  I asked about this in psych ward, they tend to favour the DSM there though while also using another standard.  The liars told me "It's quite possible that you have CPTSD but are also mentally ill".  However they administered no psychological tests at all, and never wrote about trauma on any of my paperwork that I've seen yet - I'd say they were fishing for the latter.

A good trauma informed psychiatrist who also understands wds would be a goddess-send right now.  I've already been diagnosed with CPTSD and advised I'm not mentally ill by other therapists, and I'd like to make that stick on the record.

26 minutes ago, Onmyway said:

I am glad you are finding meaning in what is happening @hayduke. This kind of abuse shakes not only our belief in those who are in this but also our belief in humanity as a whole. 

It's a battlefield, in its way.  As if life in the current day wasn't challenging enough without all their baggage.

Thanks for your words @Onmyway they are much appreciated.  Hope you get to have some fun this weekend 🙂

Please do not seek tapering support via private message - "Any reason to hold is a good one"

Backdrop:  2003 10mg olanzapine | 2004 2-3mg risperidone | end 2014 3wks aripiprazole

Jan 2019 2.50mg water titration -> Jan 2020 1.214  -> Jan 2021 0.44 -> 2 Oct 0.205 ->3 Oct ZERO🥂

Jun 2023 💉150mg paliperidone "loading" depot shot, 100mg 1wk after Jul 100mg Aug-Dec 75mg/4wks

Ask not what you can do for your country, but what your country did to you"  -- KMFDM

Feeling something a lot like chronic fatigue again.  It is hard to stay fit and motivated.  I was really enjoying having my energy levels back.

Last week's shot was down to 78mg from 117.  At this stage I still feel overdrugged, and I am noticing I feel next to useless for the week or so following each shot.  I suppose in time I will see how this dosage evens out.  I really would rather go back onto a consistent oral dosage.

I have started getting ready to challenge the CTO.

• Moderator Emeritus

Hey @hayduke, hope you’re having a pleasant day down South. Thanks for all your messages on my thread. I’m sorry to hear your energy levels are down again, I hope they pick up. I’m used to having hardly any strength as I’ve had CFS for three decades, it’s just part of my life. Struggling to breathe 24/7 on the other hand is extremely hard.

I’m really sorry that you’ve been going through so much this year, but it’s nice to see you’ve got a lot of support on here. The stress you’ve been through lately is no doubt affecting your health, I hope the stress eases a bit. I hope you’re able to get outside and chill in nature sometimes too. 

Sending hugs your way🤗

Seroquel. 2019:➡️ From 7.25mg to 5.80mg. 2020➡️5.60 to 4.80. 2021➡️4.60 to 4.0.  2022➡️3.95 to 3.55. 2023➡️ From 3.50 to 3.25.  2024➡️Jan15=3.20✔️ Feb19=3.15✔️ March26=3.10✔️May1=3.05✔️This is NOT medical advice.Consult your doctor.

Thanks for your post @Carmie

I did get outside along the beach this morning, though I'm tiring very easily on rather short walks.  CFS is no joke but breathing is such a basic thing, and what we usually focus on in meditation.  I can understand how it could be hard to find respite with that going on in the background all the time.  It's so tied into the nervous system.

There was a taste of summer in the air today and the sun was out which was nice.  It's stormy again this arvo which is also ok as I'm indoors now 🙂

I've been taking long epsom salts baths which ease the stress a lot.  Also volunteering.  Emotionally I feel like Peggy Lee after her house burned down, but I like how that song carries on.  Holding my nose and plodding onwards.  Also grateful for the support on here as you remind me 🙂

Hope your day's been pleasant as can be, dear Carmie.  *hugs*

Edited by hayduke

• 2 weeks later...

Hayduke I've read a lot of your thread and I just wanted to come by and thank you again for advice you've given me in mine. I couldn't believe that while you were going through all the craziness over the last while that you've been put through, that you were still actively helping out newcomers like myself.

I also find being in the outdoors to be the thing that most allows me to stay in the moment. Cheers.

Olanzapine (5mg) started June 2023 - This is the only drug I'm currently taking, haven't used any other psych drugs.

After 4 weeks dropped to 2.5mg for 5 days then dropped to 1.25mg for 3 days, withdrawals commenced. I then took a single dose of 3.75mg. Then went to 2.5mg. since July 19

Hoping to hold at 2.5mg  and GODWILLING I will STABILIZE.

I can't tell WD symptoms from Long Covid symptoms. I think a bit of both, and I think my quick earlier taper has made the LC symptoms worse ... what to do.

Update: Sept 28 2023: -2.5%   Oct 5: -2.5%   Oct 12: -2.5%   Oct 19: -5%   Oct 29: -5%   Nov 10: -5%  2.0mg  Nov 20:  -5%  1.9mg  Nov 30:  -5%  1.8mg  Dec 12:  1.75mg   Dec 22: 1.70mg

Dec 29: 1.65mg Jan 06/24: 1.60mg  Jan 14: 1.55mg Jan 25: 1.50mg   Feb 12: Updose to 1.55mg    Apr 25: 1.50mg

(percentage drops are from previous dose)

11 hours ago, N2deep said:

Hayduke I've read a lot of your thread and I just wanted to come by and thank you again for advice you've given me in mine. I couldn't believe that while you were going through all the craziness over the last while that you've been put through, that you were still actively helping out newcomers like myself.

I also find being in the outdoors to be the thing that most allows me to stay in the moment. Cheers.

You're welcome, my involuntary refresher course in the public mental health system has sure had my mind back on the topic.  Very grateful in turn for this forum's support.

Nature is one of the best things, love a good push bike ride or a spot of camping.

Cheers

Edited by hayduke

• 2 weeks later...

Finished Pete Walker's book on Complex PTSD.  A long read but valuable.  I really liked his gratitude list template at the end.

Not as hard to get through as The Body Keeps The Score which I found more triggering at points.  The two books complement each other well, Walker's being a bit more on the practical side for CPTSD survivors.

I would rather read something fluffy or fun a lot of the time, but then again I would rather not have been traumatised in the first place...

• 3 weeks later...

Doing OK.  Life is getting busier again.  

Noting bothersome side effects of paliperidone like muscles turning to flab, incipient man boobs etc.  And low energy again.

I really wouldn't mind if prescribers of psych drugs had to spend six months taking any substance they are supposed to be qualified to dish out.

2 hours ago, hayduke said:

Doing OK.  Life is getting busier again.  

Noting bothersome side effects of paliperidone like muscles turning to flab, incipient man boobs etc.  And low energy again.

I really wouldn't mind if prescribers of psych drugs had to spend six months taking any substance they are supposed to be qualified to dish out.

It's so annoying what happened to you @haydukeand the side effects seem to be so annoying.  Sending you hugs.  You will get through this. 

Hugs 

Omw

"Nothing so small as a moment is insurmountable, and moments are all that we have. You have survived every trial and tribulation that life has thrown at you up until this very instant. When future troubles come—and they will come—a version of you will be born into that moment that can conquer them, too." - Kevin Koenig 

I am not a doctor and this should not be considered medical advice. You can use the information and recommendations provided in whatever way you want and all decisions on your treatment are yours. 

In the next few weeks I do not have a lot of capacity to respond to questions. If you need a quick answer pls tag or ask other moderators who may want to be tagged. 

Aug  2000 - July 2003 (ct, 4-6 wk wd) , citalopram 20 mg,  xanax prn, wellbutrin for a few months, trazodone prn 

September 2018 - January 2019 tapered citalopram - 40/30/20/10/5 no issues until a week after reaching 0

Feb 2019 0.25 xanax - 0.5/day (3 weeks) over to klonopin 0.25 once a day to manage severe wd

March 6, reinstated citalopram 2.5 mg (liquid), klonopin 0.25 mg for sleep 2-3 times a week

Apr 1st citalopram 2.0 mg (liquid), klonopin 0.25 once a week (off by 4/14/19- no tapering)

citalopram (liquid) 4/14/19 -1.8 mg, 5/8/19 - 1.6 mg,  7/27/19 -1.5 mg,  8/15/19 - 1.35, 2/21/21 - 1.1 (smaller drops in between), 6/20/21 - 1.03 mg, 8/7/21- 1.025, 8/11/21 - 1.02, 8/15/21 - 1.015, 9/3/21 - 0.925 (fingers crossed!), 10/8/21 - 0.9, 10/18/21 - 0.875, 12/31/21 - 0.85, 1/7/22 - 0.825, 1/14/22 - 0.8, 1/22/22 - 0.785, 8/18/22 - 0.59, 12/15/2022 - 0.48, 2/15/22 - 0.43, 25/07/23 - 0.25 (mistake), 6/08/23 - 0.33mg

Thank you @Onmyway *hugs*

The CTO will probably have run out by the time I can challenge it.  I will still try.

I was a cancer patient and was put on suboxone to withdraw from oxycodon and was put on olanzapine to combat nausea from lynparza, a cancer treatment drug that saved my life.  Right now my cancer treatment is over and I am left with 1mg of suboxone daily and was on 2.5mg of olanzapine daily which I tapered down to 1.25 mg for a month and went cold turkey 17 days ago.  I am experiencing lots of anxiety and starting to have trouble sleeping. Starting taking hydroxyzine 25mg about 6 days ago to help with anxiety.

I've been reading your post and wish I had found it sooner so I could've tapered off slower.

Anxiety is not as extreme today but still feel quite shaky.

I really hope I can stay off this drug and recover soon so I can tackle suboxone (which I did before and failed miserably).

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderator Emeritus

Hi @hayduke, hope you’re coping okay🧡

Seroquel. 2019:➡️ From 7.25mg to 5.80mg. 2020➡️5.60 to 4.80. 2021➡️4.60 to 4.0.  2022➡️3.95 to 3.55. 2023➡️ From 3.50 to 3.25.  2024➡️Jan15=3.20✔️ Feb19=3.15✔️ March26=3.10✔️May1=3.05✔️This is NOT medical advice.Consult your doctor.

• Moderator Emeritus
On 9/25/2023 at 6:34 AM, hayduke said:

Finished Pete Walker's book on Complex PTSD.  A long read but valuable.

I l love this book of his!  His other book is very good too - The Tao of Fully Feeling.  

Please do not private message me.  Only tag me for urgent questions about tapering and reinstating - thank you.  

***Please note this is not medical advice.  Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a doctor who understands psych meds and how to withdraw from them, if you can find one.

Lexapro   Started Apr 15 2010 - 10 mg;  started taper August 2017, recent taper info: Apr 2 '20  0.18 mg; Jul 16  0.17 mg, Aug 23  0.16 mg, Oct 7  0.15 mg, Nov 8 - 0.14, Jan 16 '21 - 0.13, Feb 7 - 0.12, Feb 22 - 0.11, Mar 26 - 0.10, May 21 - 0.09, June 15 - 0.08 Aug 16 - 0.07, Oct 6 - 0.06, Nov 21 0.05, Dec. 17 0.04, Jan 14 '22 0.03, Feb 19 0.02, Apr 18 0.01, May 15 0.005,  Jul 8, 0.00.  Psych Drug Free as of July 8, 2022!!  Woohoo!!!

other meds: Levothyroxine 75 mg

magnesium in small amounts at 4 AM, before bed

suppl AM: fish oil, flax oil, vit C, vit E, multivitamin, zinc

suppl 8 PM: magnesium 350 mg, extended release vitamin C, melatonin 2 mg

Paxil 2002 - 2010, switched to Lexapro 2010 

Trazodone 50 mg. 2002 - 2019, fast tapered in 2019 

Xanax 0.5 mg as needed 2002 - 2019, up to 3x weekly 

23 hours ago, Carmie said:

Hi @hayduke, hope you’re coping okay🧡

Thanks Carmie.  I am doing ok.  Still on these damned shots for at least another month.  The pdoc is ambivalent so far about me going back onto oral dosage, he wants to make the case I should stay on these drugs for life.  He isn't the worst of them, but I would like more acknowledgement of the side effects and downsides from him.  Fingers crossed he eases off the shots before long.  Then I will have to manage a cross taper from the shots onto tablets.

Life is ok aside from that, if a bit of a feeling of being in limbo while I wait and see if various plans come to fruition.  Staying as comfy as I can.

Hope you are doing a bit better too.  *hugs*

Edited by hayduke

21 hours ago, getofflex said:

I l love this book of his!  His other book is very good too - The Tao of Fully Feeling.  

Cheers, I will add that to my list of reading.  I'm presently reading "Rejected, Shamed and Blamed" by Rebecca C Mandeville who specialises in the psychology of and recovery from family scapegoating.  It's a short book, but to the point.

"No contact" gets easier as I go, though I wonder if the disowned family will try further hostilities.

I'm going to have to take a break from the self help books for a bit and try reading some lighter fare, after this one.  It can take a while for me to get through these books as they are triggering.

• Moderator Emeritus
56 minutes ago, hayduke said:

I'm presently reading "Rejected, Shamed and Blamed" by Rebecca C Mandeville who specialises in the psychology of and recovery from family scapegoating.

I've heard of that book!  Let me know what you think of it, I may read it someday.  Yes, these books can be very triggering.  

Please do not private message me.  Only tag me for urgent questions about tapering and reinstating - thank you.  

***Please note this is not medical advice.  Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a doctor who understands psych meds and how to withdraw from them, if you can find one.

Lexapro   Started Apr 15 2010 - 10 mg;  started taper August 2017, recent taper info: Apr 2 '20  0.18 mg; Jul 16  0.17 mg, Aug 23  0.16 mg, Oct 7  0.15 mg, Nov 8 - 0.14, Jan 16 '21 - 0.13, Feb 7 - 0.12, Feb 22 - 0.11, Mar 26 - 0.10, May 21 - 0.09, June 15 - 0.08 Aug 16 - 0.07, Oct 6 - 0.06, Nov 21 0.05, Dec. 17 0.04, Jan 14 '22 0.03, Feb 19 0.02, Apr 18 0.01, May 15 0.005,  Jul 8, 0.00.  Psych Drug Free as of July 8, 2022!!  Woohoo!!!

other meds: Levothyroxine 75 mg

magnesium in small amounts at 4 AM, before bed

suppl AM: fish oil, flax oil, vit C, vit E, multivitamin, zinc

suppl 8 PM: magnesium 350 mg, extended release vitamin C, melatonin 2 mg

Paxil 2002 - 2010, switched to Lexapro 2010 

Trazodone 50 mg. 2002 - 2019, fast tapered in 2019 

Xanax 0.5 mg as needed 2002 - 2019, up to 3x weekly 

• Moderator Emeritus
9 hours ago, hayduke said:

Thanks Carmie.  I am doing ok.  Still on these damned shots for at least another month.  The pdoc is ambivalent so far about me going back onto oral dosage, he wants to make the case I should stay on these drugs for life.  He isn't the worst of them, but I would like more acknowledgement of the side effects and downsides from him.  Fingers crossed he eases off the shots before long.  Then I will have to manage a cross taper from the shots onto tablets.

Life is ok aside from that, if a bit of a feeling of being in limbo while I wait and see if various plans come to fruition.  Staying as comfy as I can.

Hope you are doing a bit better too.  *hugs*

Sorry to hear that you’re still getting those shots Hayduke, but glad to hear you’re doing well overall. 

If you do end up cross tapering I hope it all goes smoothly. I’m so glad I learnt about cross tapering on this site. If they ever stop making the generic brand of meds I’m on I can cross taper to the original meds or another generic. I’ve cross tapered in the past from a compounded formula to doing my own compounding, but it only came to mind recently that I can do the same thing if they stop making the generic I’m on. So many people have problems when the change brands. 

I just saw you read Pete Walker’s book on CPTSD. I’ve never heard of him, but I might get the book now. 

Sending hugs your way dear Hayduke🤗🧡

12 hours ago, hayduke said:

No contact" gets easier as I go, though I wonder if the disowned family will try further hostilities.

I'm going to have to take a break from the self help books for a bit and try reading some lighter fare, after this one.  It can take a while for me to get through these books as they are triggering.

Hi Hayduke,

Don't give them any ammunition is the best policy and try to put distance between you and them which you are doing fair dues to you.  It's a hard thing to come to terms with when it's your own family.  I find reading these sorts of books very triggering also and not conducive to a sense of peace or safety if one exposes oneself to much of them - 'lighter fare' is good.

I am hoping that the p.doc will give you the go ahead to go the oral route with the drug you've been put on now. 

Oaktree1

Currently tapering Mirtazapine; previously tapered Cymbalta 30mg from June 2018-Feb 2019 and Seroquel 150mg to zero from Oct-December 2020.

Supplements for Hashimoto's disease and histamine issues relating to Mirtazapine:   Vitamin D3 1,000mcg, bio-identical HRT, Selenium, Quercetin, Lutein, Zinc, Vitamin C, Omega 3.

Mirtazapine Taper: 2021 16th Aug -  transitioned to liquid from tablet by dissolving two 15mg tablets into a solution of 15 ml water and 15 ml maple syrup on a starting dose of what I thought was 7.5ml; 17 Sept  - 7.31; 24 Sept  - 7.13; 15 Oct  - 6.95; 6 Nov  - 6.78; 21 Nov  - 6.61; 5 Dec  - 6.51;

2022 - 1 Jan 6.41; 1 Feb  - 6.1; 9 Mar -  5.8; 13 Mar - 5.9; 7 Apr - 5.8; 21 Apr - 5.7; 7 May - 5.63; 23 May - 5.55; 8 June 5.50;  (got COVID on 12th June so held); 1 July 5.4; 15 July 5.32; 8 Aug 5.2; 15 Aug 5.1; 22 Aug 5; 19 Sept 4.9; 2 Oct 4.81; 13 Oct 4.71; (COVID Booster 17/10/22 so longer hold ); 1 Nov 4.65; 3 Nov 4.60; 10 Nov 4.55; 13 Nov 4.50; 17 Nov 4.45; 20 Nov 4.40;  2 Dec 4.30mg; 9 Dec 4.20mg; I discovered that the volumetric container measured 33ml rather than 30ml in Dec 2022. Following helpful advice from moderator OnMyWay (see her  reply of the 5th March) discovered taper with the dilution was 3.8mg (calculated by dividing 30/33 so that every 1ml of solution has  0.90ml of Mirtazapine.  7.50 - 0.90= 6.6ml which was the starting dose on 16th Aug 2021 not 7.5ml).  I decided to keep using the solution as I didn't want more change to deal with than I had to.

2023 17 Mar 4.1(3.7); 26 Mar 4.0(3.6); 14 Apr 3.9(3.51)28 Apr 3.8(3.42); 6 Jun 3.7(3.33); 19 Jun 3.6(3.24); 30 Jun 3.5(3.1); 19 Jul 3.4(3.06); 27 Jul 3.35 (3.01); 29 Jul 3.3 (2.97); 4 Aug 3.25 (2.92); 7 Aug 3.2 (2.88); 21 Aug 3.1 (2.79); 14.09 3 (2.7); 29th Sept 2.9(2.61); 15 Oct 2.8(2.52); 30 Oct 10 2.7(2.43); 13 Nov 2.65(2.38); 20 Nov 2.6(2.34); 26 Nov 2.55(2.29); 10 Dec 2.5(2.25); 

2024 - 14 Jan 2.45(2.20); 22 Jan 2.40(2.16); 29 Jan 2.35(2.11); 2 Feb 2.3 (2.07);15 Feb 2.25(2.02); 22 Feb 2.21 (1.98); 29 Feb 2.17(1.95); 7 Mar 2.13(1.91); 21 Mar 2.05 (1.84); 31 Mar 2.01 (1.80); 14 Apr 1.90 (1.71); 29 Apr 1.80 (1.62);

This is not 'medical advice' - my 'non medical advice' is don't get any more 'medical advice' or you may end up getting more 'medical treatment' i.e more drugs, DSM labels and/or ECT.   Please do not PM me thanks.

Hi @hayduke

I just learned about that book from your thread and read it and can understand why it would be triggering.  I also understand why you're drawn to them.  I am, too. I didn't find this one particularly useful as it was just repeating things I knew but not really offering any way out. I find most self help is not very helpful in that regard. You go in with hope but end up with blah blah. This one especially was literally triggering repeat of things anyone who knows the team 'scapegoating' already knows. 

But there is therapeutic value in the reading maybe? Spending the time to care for oneself? I wonder if journaling would help as well. 

Since I've been sick I can't read much so I switched over to audio books for the first time. Not a fan of Amazon but Audible is good value IMO. I listen to Sherlock Holmes every night before bed, it has like 70 hours read by Stephen Fry. Fun stuff.

Olanzapine (5mg) started June 2023 - This is the only drug I'm currently taking, haven't used any other psych drugs.

After 4 weeks dropped to 2.5mg for 5 days then dropped to 1.25mg for 3 days, withdrawals commenced. I then took a single dose of 3.75mg. Then went to 2.5mg. since July 19

Hoping to hold at 2.5mg  and GODWILLING I will STABILIZE.

I can't tell WD symptoms from Long Covid symptoms. I think a bit of both, and I think my quick earlier taper has made the LC symptoms worse ... what to do.

Update: Sept 28 2023: -2.5%   Oct 5: -2.5%   Oct 12: -2.5%   Oct 19: -5%   Oct 29: -5%   Nov 10: -5%  2.0mg  Nov 20:  -5%  1.9mg  Nov 30:  -5%  1.8mg  Dec 12:  1.75mg   Dec 22: 1.70mg

Dec 29: 1.65mg Jan 06/24: 1.60mg  Jan 14: 1.55mg Jan 25: 1.50mg   Feb 12: Updose to 1.55mg    Apr 25: 1.50mg

(percentage drops are from previous dose)

19 hours ago, Carmie said:

If you do end up cross tapering I hope it all goes smoothly. I’m so glad I learnt about cross tapering on this site.

Thanks Carmie.  It's going to be a bit of a puzzle off the tail of these injections but with some rough graphs I should be able to find a reasonable level to stabilise at.  No doubt the prescribers just say start taking the full pill on top at the end of the month.  Overbombing a specialty...

16 hours ago, Oaktree1 said:

Don't give them any ammunition is the best policy and try to put distance between you and them which you are doing fair dues to you.  It's a hard thing to come to terms with when it's your own family.  I find reading these sorts of books very triggering also and not conducive to a sense of peace or safety if one exposes oneself to much of them - 'lighter fare' is good.

Cheers Oaktree1, it's hard to give them less ammo than no contact and some distance.  I can't assume from recent and past behaviour that she will finally back off for good, but the less inviting it looks for her to do so, the better.  It's hard to believe she had so much of the system on her side, but I've already written about that.

On 10/29/2023 at 9:44 AM, getofflex said:

I've heard of that book!  Let me know what you think of it, I may read it someday.  Yes, these books can be very triggering.  

11 hours ago, Onmyway said:

Hi @hayduke

I just learned about that book from your thread and read it and can understand why it would be triggering.  I also understand why you're drawn to them.  I am, too. I didn't find this one particularly useful as it was just repeating things I knew but not really offering any way out. I find most self help is not very helpful in that regard. You go in with hope but end up with blah blah. This one especially was literally triggering repeat of things anyone who knows the team 'scapegoating' already knows. 

But there is therapeutic value in the reading maybe? Spending the time to care for oneself? I wonder if journaling would help as well. 

I've been immersing myself in these classes of books and videos for so long it feels like there's little left to take in, and my courses of action are already fairly clear.  Better now to make space for recreational reading.

Thanks for the potted summary @Onmyway.  I might skip finishing it.  It is good though that Mandeville is contributing to the research on this.  Once again, it's like the psychiatrists are on another planet where families are god, no matter how broken, and scapegoats can't be allowed to stroll off into the sunset.

@getofflex it seems to be a useful collection of information, but you might find like me it's a bit like she's preaching to the choir.  No doubt it's good that she is bringing attention to these issues.

8 hours ago, N2deep said:

Since I've been sick I can't read much so I switched over to audio books for the first time. Not a fan of Amazon but Audible is good value IMO. I listen to Sherlock Holmes every night before bed, it has like 70 hours read by Stephen Fry. Fun stuff.

Sherlock Holmes is excellent.  I read a compendium long ago and found it very enjoyable.  Audio books are also great a lot of the time, I can see why they've caught on more than they did in the cassette tape days 🙂

• 2 months later...

Had the last depot shot.  Now to work out how to bridge onto tablets.

The pharmaceutical companies say just to start the prescribed tablet dosage four weeks after the shot.  I've been prescribed paliperidone tablets at a lower dose.

Thinking hard about whether to seek a script for risperidone since it is more amenable to a daily taper and try and play with the curves, or whether to just accept the given tabs for now as the last bump in the road.

Whichever way, I will need to spend a fair amount of time on the tail end acclimatising to dopamine again.  That is years away yet.

Hi Hayduke

Good to hear that you are off the forcible injections.  I don't know much about risperidone other than that I was nearly put on it (on my own request) a few years ago but ended up on quetiapine instead.  Not being any expert  and you're a mod yourself but here is my few cents.  Given that risperidone is presumably differently constituted to paliperidone, perhaps it's better to try tapering from the devil you know so to speak or that your body knows.   I see it's marketed by the same crowd  - Janssen that are behind Risperidone - evil scumbag subsidiary of evil scumbags Johnson & Johnson (this gorgon has many heads and gives a lot of employment in the kip I live in).  Every time I pass it I say a prayer for its downfall (no I don't really but I wish I did believe in something so I could) I wish you perseverance and luck on the new taper getting off this stuff. 

Oaktree1

Currently tapering Mirtazapine; previously tapered Cymbalta 30mg from June 2018-Feb 2019 and Seroquel 150mg to zero from Oct-December 2020.

Supplements for Hashimoto's disease and histamine issues relating to Mirtazapine:   Vitamin D3 1,000mcg, bio-identical HRT, Selenium, Quercetin, Lutein, Zinc, Vitamin C, Omega 3.

Mirtazapine Taper: 2021 16th Aug -  transitioned to liquid from tablet by dissolving two 15mg tablets into a solution of 15 ml water and 15 ml maple syrup on a starting dose of what I thought was 7.5ml; 17 Sept  - 7.31; 24 Sept  - 7.13; 15 Oct  - 6.95; 6 Nov  - 6.78; 21 Nov  - 6.61; 5 Dec  - 6.51;

2022 - 1 Jan 6.41; 1 Feb  - 6.1; 9 Mar -  5.8; 13 Mar - 5.9; 7 Apr - 5.8; 21 Apr - 5.7; 7 May - 5.63; 23 May - 5.55; 8 June 5.50;  (got COVID on 12th June so held); 1 July 5.4; 15 July 5.32; 8 Aug 5.2; 15 Aug 5.1; 22 Aug 5; 19 Sept 4.9; 2 Oct 4.81; 13 Oct 4.71; (COVID Booster 17/10/22 so longer hold ); 1 Nov 4.65; 3 Nov 4.60; 10 Nov 4.55; 13 Nov 4.50; 17 Nov 4.45; 20 Nov 4.40;  2 Dec 4.30mg; 9 Dec 4.20mg; I discovered that the volumetric container measured 33ml rather than 30ml in Dec 2022. Following helpful advice from moderator OnMyWay (see her  reply of the 5th March) discovered taper with the dilution was 3.8mg (calculated by dividing 30/33 so that every 1ml of solution has  0.90ml of Mirtazapine.  7.50 - 0.90= 6.6ml which was the starting dose on 16th Aug 2021 not 7.5ml).  I decided to keep using the solution as I didn't want more change to deal with than I had to.

2023 17 Mar 4.1(3.7); 26 Mar 4.0(3.6); 14 Apr 3.9(3.51)28 Apr 3.8(3.42); 6 Jun 3.7(3.33); 19 Jun 3.6(3.24); 30 Jun 3.5(3.1); 19 Jul 3.4(3.06); 27 Jul 3.35 (3.01); 29 Jul 3.3 (2.97); 4 Aug 3.25 (2.92); 7 Aug 3.2 (2.88); 21 Aug 3.1 (2.79); 14.09 3 (2.7); 29th Sept 2.9(2.61); 15 Oct 2.8(2.52); 30 Oct 10 2.7(2.43); 13 Nov 2.65(2.38); 20 Nov 2.6(2.34); 26 Nov 2.55(2.29); 10 Dec 2.5(2.25); 

2024 - 14 Jan 2.45(2.20); 22 Jan 2.40(2.16); 29 Jan 2.35(2.11); 2 Feb 2.3 (2.07);15 Feb 2.25(2.02); 22 Feb 2.21 (1.98); 29 Feb 2.17(1.95); 7 Mar 2.13(1.91); 21 Mar 2.05 (1.84); 31 Mar 2.01 (1.80); 14 Apr 1.90 (1.71); 29 Apr 1.80 (1.62);

This is not 'medical advice' - my 'non medical advice' is don't get any more 'medical advice' or you may end up getting more 'medical treatment' i.e more drugs, DSM labels and/or ECT.   Please do not PM me thanks.

9 hours ago, Oaktree1 said:

Hi Hayduke

Good to hear that you are off the forcible injections.  I don't know much about risperidone other than that I was nearly put on it (on my own request) a few years ago but ended up on quetiapine instead.  Not being any expert  and you're a mod yourself but here is my few cents.  Given that risperidone is presumably differently constituted to paliperidone, perhaps it's better to try tapering from the devil you know so to speak or that your body knows.   I see it's marketed by the same crowd  - Janssen that are behind Risperidone - evil scumbag subsidiary of evil scumbags Johnson & Johnson (this gorgon has many heads and gives a lot of employment in the kip I live in).  Every time I pass it I say a prayer for its downfall (no I don't really but I wish I did believe in something so I could) I wish you perseverance and luck on the new taper getting off this stuff. 

Oaktree1

Thanks.

Paliperidone is a metabolite of risperidone, so the active ingredient is supposed to be the same.  The reason to cross over is to be able to make a normal suspension with risperidone to take control of the dosage.  The paliperidone has a short half life and comes in extended release tablets which I don't want to mess with.  There should be few issues crossing over except for estimating the dose required to pick up off the long tail of the shot.

Hi Hayduke

I did not realise that - that puts a different picture on it.

You've probably read this publication from I think The British Phamacological Society (National Library of already but in case not I am posting it.  It was part funded by Janssen Scientific Affairs so perhaps (large grain of salt attached) According to this article's conclusion:- 

"In summary, the differences in the signalling profiles of paliperidone versus risperidone observed in this study suggest that the overall cellular actions of paliperidone differ from those elicited by risperidone. "

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3791992/#:~:text=Paliperidone is an active metabolite,of schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder.

But apparently they can't work out the effect of these differences on the patient.

Oaktree1

33 minutes ago, Oaktree1 said:

Hi Hayduke

I did not realise that - that puts a different picture on it.

You've probably read this publication from I think The British Phamacological Society (National Library of already but in case not I am posting it.  It was part funded by Janssen Scientific Affairs so perhaps (large grain of salt attached) According to this article's conclusion:- 

"In summary, the differences in the signalling profiles of paliperidone versus risperidone observed in this study suggest that the overall cellular actions of paliperidone differ from those elicited by risperidone. "

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3791992/#:~:text=Paliperidone is an active metabolite,of schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder.

But apparently they can't work out the effect of these differences on the patient.

Oaktree1

Thanks for that, Oaktree1.  

The whole game of throwing these drugs at our brains does seem a bit like throwing spaghetti on a fridge door.  "Hey, that bit got on the calendar.  And that bit covered up some of the magnetic letters."

I was on risperidone for some time many years ago, and I've only been on paliperidone for six months or so.  If paliperidone was suitable for tapering I'd stick with it, but it ain't.

Frozen shoulder, ugh.

Can't help but wonder if it's drug related.

I'm about two weeks into shimming the tail end of the paliperidone shot.  I started with 0.25mg risperidone after 4 weeks, and am now up to 0.5mg at 6 weeks out.  I am trying to keep things around the BPL from around 4 weeks, as that is still considered 'therapeutic' but not as debilitating as the peak dosage of the shot.

The idea is to find a constant level to stabilise at before considering another taper.

The BPL/time graph I have for the paliperidone shot unfortunately lacks units on the BPL, so there is a lot of going by feel involved.  Perhaps not ideal, but it hasn't been too hard so far to find what seem like appropriate doses via guesstimation.

Had a cortisone shot in my frozen shoulder.  Thankfully it wasn't too painful.  I had insomnia that night, and felt restless for two or three days.  Feeling more settled now and it seems like pain in the shoulder is reducing.

Happy to see you doing much better medication wise@hayduke. Hope social matters are settling down too. I thought you would be going for Physiotherapy for frozen shoulder. In addition to the steroid shot, daily shoulder exercises may prevent it from recurring. When I had frozen shoulder couple of yrs back, when Physiotherapy had failed, I went with prp ( platelet rich plasma ) shoulder infiltration. This does not cause side effects like raising blood sugar which happens with steroids and treatment with prp is supposed to be long lasting unlike with steroid. In case it recurrs, hopefully it should not, please see the option of prp isolated from your own blood.

Take care hayduke. 

On 15th June 2020 ,Started to taper 6.25mg olanzapine at the rate of 2.5% of the previous dose every 2 weeks.

13th Nov 2020 - 5mg of olanzapine, 900mg of sodium valproate, 0.25 mg of clonazepam

2020 Dec - 5mg olanzapine, 900mg sodium valproate, 5 mg valium. 

Dec 15th - 5mg olanzapine, 800mg sodium valproate, 4mg valium. 

Jan 11th 2021- 5mg olanzapine, 800mg sodium valproate, 1 mg valium. 

Feb 2nd - 4.88mg olanzapine, 800mg sodium valproate, 0mg valium. 

March 1st- 4.75mg olanzapine, 800mg 

sodium valproate( currently holding SV )

March 9th - 4.63mg olanzapine.April 1st 4.5 April 15th 4.39,1st may 4.27,10thmay 4.16, 20th may 4.05,30th may3.95,15th june3.85, 25th June 3.75, 5th July 3.65, 17th July 3.55, 1st Aug 3.45, 23rd Aug 3.37

6th Sept 3.28, 17th Sept 3.20, 10th Oct 3.12, 21 Oct 3.03 , 1 Nov 2.95 , 11 Nov 2.88,

21 Nov 2.8 , 4 Dec 2.73 , 18 Dec 2.66 , 10 Jan 2022 2.59 , 31 Jan 2.52 , 14 Feb 2.5,1st Apr 2.44,17Apr2.37, 3may2.31, 17may2.25, 30may2.19, 20Jun2.13, 5jul2.07, 1Sept 2.01, 30sept 1.81, 29oct 1.81, 29Nov 1.71. (9dec 0mg of sodium valproate)24Dec1.62, 14Jan23 1.58, 4Feb 1.54, 4Mar 1.46, 4Apr 1.34, 5May 1.26, 2Jun 1.20, 5July1.14, 4Aug 1.08, 19Sept 1.05, 30Sept 1.02, 27Oct 1.0, Dec7 0.97, Jan-4-2024 0.95, Jan20 0.93, Feb16 0.9, Mar1 0.87, Mar16 0.84, 

Hey @Venkat, thanks for the helpful info on PRP.  I will look into that if I have more trouble with my shoulder.

How are things going with you?

Doing fairly ok so far @hayduke thank you.

On 15th June 2020 ,Started to taper 6.25mg olanzapine at the rate of 2.5% of the previous dose every 2 weeks.

13th Nov 2020 - 5mg of olanzapine, 900mg of sodium valproate, 0.25 mg of clonazepam

2020 Dec - 5mg olanzapine, 900mg sodium valproate, 5 mg valium. 

Dec 15th - 5mg olanzapine, 800mg sodium valproate, 4mg valium. 

Jan 11th 2021- 5mg olanzapine, 800mg sodium valproate, 1 mg valium. 

Feb 2nd - 4.88mg olanzapine, 800mg sodium valproate, 0mg valium. 

March 1st- 4.75mg olanzapine, 800mg 

sodium valproate( currently holding SV )

March 9th - 4.63mg olanzapine.April 1st 4.5 April 15th 4.39,1st may 4.27,10thmay 4.16, 20th may 4.05,30th may3.95,15th june3.85, 25th June 3.75, 5th July 3.65, 17th July 3.55, 1st Aug 3.45, 23rd Aug 3.37

6th Sept 3.28, 17th Sept 3.20, 10th Oct 3.12, 21 Oct 3.03 , 1 Nov 2.95 , 11 Nov 2.88,

21 Nov 2.8 , 4 Dec 2.73 , 18 Dec 2.66 , 10 Jan 2022 2.59 , 31 Jan 2.52 , 14 Feb 2.5,1st Apr 2.44,17Apr2.37, 3may2.31, 17may2.25, 30may2.19, 20Jun2.13, 5jul2.07, 1Sept 2.01, 30sept 1.81, 29oct 1.81, 29Nov 1.71. (9dec 0mg of sodium valproate)24Dec1.62, 14Jan23 1.58, 4Feb 1.54, 4Mar 1.46, 4Apr 1.34, 5May 1.26, 2Jun 1.20, 5July1.14, 4Aug 1.08, 19Sept 1.05, 30Sept 1.02, 27Oct 1.0, Dec7 0.97, Jan-4-2024 0.95, Jan20 0.93, Feb16 0.9, Mar1 0.87, Mar16 0.84,