Upnorth: reinstating

Upnorth

3 hours ago, Upnorth said:

Thanks for checking. It is hard. Been in a bad wave f a long time. 

Upnoth I know this sounds holky but have you hear about books for retraining the brain? Because we do get caught in a cycle. My symptoms are so physical but I'm kind of at a point where I don't have many options

- 10 mg lexparo 1.5 years

- ativan for panic 0.5 , never more than once daily and not everyday for 4 years.

-cold turkeyed in June 5 of 2021.

Buspar a few days and had severe muscle pain. July 26, 27, then 30 of 2021.

2 hours ago, Foxclover6 said:

My symptoms are so physical

This is me too. So much pain and the nausea is debilitating.  I feel like I'm getting weaker and don't know what else to do.  

Started 100mg zoloft daily in Sept 2010.

Started taper Sept  2019 . Last dose was Oct 2020.                                                                                                            Taper was not done properly.

Reinstated zoloft liquid on Feb 6 2022 at 1mg .Feb 16-26, 2mg.

Feb 26-Mar 6,  2.5mg.

Mar. 7-17,  3.0mg

Mar 17-26, 3.5mg.

Mar 27, back to 3.0m 

June 10 still holding at 3.0mg.

June 16 started split dose.

June 27th upped morning dose to 1.5mg. Evening dose is 2.0mg.

December 11  I tapered off my morning dose in August and currently at 3.5mg at night. I take 0.5mg of ativan on occasion but try not to use it.

@Altostrata

Tues June 28th 

8:00pm -- nausea 6, air hunger. , muscle tension 7. Flu feeling. 

10:00pm -- ZOLOFT 2.0mg. Nausea 6,air hunger 7,feel bloated.

Wed June 29th 

12:00am -- nausea 6,air hunger 6, tension 6. Agitated. 

12:45am --nauseous, sad,anxious.  Go to bed. 

12:45-3:00am -- toss and turn,  not sleeping. Feeling frustrated. 

3-8:00am -- fragmented sleep, feeling hopeless. 

8-9:30am -- go to hospital for blood work. 

9:30am -- back to bed, feeling sick. Nausea 9.

12:30pm -- get up. 

1:00pm -- ZOLOFT 1.0mg. Oatmeal, mag 150mg, ginger pill, nausea 8, air hunger 8, tension 7. Flu feeling. 

1:30pm-- 50mg gravol. 

3:00pm -- nausea 7, air hunger 7, muscle tension 7..agitated. 

4:00pm -- Dr appointment. Waste of time. 

6:30pm -- chicken and potatoes. Mag 250mg, 1 ginger pill. Nausea 8,.air hunger 7, tension 7. Feel weak and frustrated. 

8:30pm -- same, heart rate up, agitated, flu feeling. 

Started taper Sept  2019 . Last dose was Oct 2020.                                                                                                            Taper was not done properly.

Feb 26-Mar 6,  2.5mg.

Mar. 7-17,  3.0mg

Mar 17-26, 3.5mg.

Mar 27, back to 3.0m 

December 11  I tapered off my morning dose in August and currently at 3.5mg at night. I take 0.5mg of ativan on occasion but try not to use it.

Upnorth, I know you seldom use Ativan or a benzo, I think you said you have a prn script, the day you use it what level is your symptoms cut by, if you had a day you use, I would be curious to see your journal, also do you see a therapist that knows what's going on?

Klonopin Mar 2013 - Feb 2021 - used .000 gram scale to cut pills did very slowly from 2017-2021, had no issues stopping after final dose that was sub .5mg diazepam equivalent (If anyone wants advice for tapering Klonopin with a gram scale, feel free to ask!)

tapered off zyprexa twice over 2 weeks in my 20's, had little issue with that after about 3-4 years of use both times.

Prozac 40MG for 5 years - 2016 - 2021 (Total of 13 years of consecutive use)

(Most recent after last break, been on cumulatively in my life 14 years all times combined, 3 separate on/off occasions, all successful except most recent 3/4)

Recent Issue:  Tapered gradually from 40MG down to 0MG from May 7th - Aug 18th

Felt fine through Oct 5th, slowly started getting depression, panic, and anxiety (Was original thing I was treated for)

Decided to go back on SSRI Nov 1st, reacted very bad to 20mg reinstatement, day 1 was fine, day 2 had ADR. Doctor said to drop dosage.

Took 5mg for 2 weeks, 10mg for 2 weeks, still felt physically sick, could not take 20mg for more than 3 days, looking for advice going forward (ADR)

Not happy about it, but on 1.5mg 3x ativan and temazepam 15mg for sleep

(Was sleeping 2-3 hrs nightly prior to temazepam, was first thing that broke 2-3 hr then wide awake sleep cycle)

Main symptoms: headaches from certain foods and meds, sleep is broken, anxiety and agitation is extremely high, cortisol spike sensitive, bad in morning better at night, panic attacks, concentration is awful, focus is awful, anhedonia is awful, sensitive to light and noise, especially noise, extreme depression, intense bouts of fear, every looks and feels 'scary' at times, stress tolerance extremely low, have bouts of extreme anxiety, and bouts akathesia, and bouts extreme anticipatory anxiety over basic events/tasks. Nervous system is clearly crashed.

No Prozac for 249 days.

@UserMan1775

4 hours ago, UserMan1775 said:

the day you use it what level is your symptoms cut by,

When's I take 0.5mg ativan, my symptoms decrease by, I would say,.80%. The nausea almost goes away,the muscle tension goes way down and even the air hunger diminishes a lot.  I feel functional and "almost" normal. Even the black cloud lifts and my thinking is like my old self and I don't have the irrational thoughts. 

I don't have a standing prescription, even after telling my Dr and psychiatrist that it's the only thing that works.  They say the zoloft should be calming me down but I told them it's not, so they want to try a different one.  Then my pc Dr said she thought I had serotonin syndrome ? Makes no sense,  why would you prescribe another ssri if you think I have seritonin syndrome. May be a different kind but still works the same. 

The psychiatrist is the same,   "can't in good conscious prescribe long term use"  even though it's the only thing that works. So frustrating, tell them what works but they want to try more/different ssri.

Feb 26-Mar 6,  2.5mg.

Mar. 7-17,  3.0mg

Mar 17-26, 3.5mg.

Mar 27, back to 3.0m 

4 hours ago, UserMan1775 said:

do you see a therapist that knows what's going on?

@UserMan1775

I talk to a psychiatrist but he doesn't understand why the zoloft isn't working and says the dosage is way too small to have any effect .  I'm sure he doesn't believe in withdrawal and his "good conscious " are self serving. 

Feb 26-Mar 6,  2.5mg.

Mar. 7-17,  3.0mg

Mar 17-26, 3.5mg.

Mar 27, back to 3.0m 

@Altostrata 

Not much change. Heart rate up a bit off and on.  The nausea and abdominal muscle pain are fairly consistent. 

Tonight , after 8:00pm, has been a bit better. It's usually earlier in the day that my symptoms are bad. 

Feb 26-Mar 6,  2.5mg.

Mar. 7-17,  3.0mg

Mar 17-26, 3.5mg.

Mar 27, back to 3.0m 

6 hours ago, UserMan1775 said:

Upnorth, I know you seldom use Ativan or a benzo, 

@UserMan1775

If I could get a long term prescription,  I would probably take it daily.  It's the only relief I get and allows me to participate in life,  which I currently am not doing.  I can't work and stuck at home,  full of fear and so many other things that I never experienced before.  The si thoughts are terrible and scary.  When I take 0.5 ativan,  all that irrational nonsense stops. 

If I would've known withdrawal was gonna be like this,  I would have stayed on the zoloft and put up with the side effects.  At least I had a life. 

Feb 26-Mar 6,  2.5mg.

Mar. 7-17,  3.0mg

Mar 17-26, 3.5mg.

Mar 27, back to 3.0m 

18 hours ago, Upnorth said:

@UserMan1775

If I could get a long term prescription,  I would probably take it daily.  It's the only relief I get and allows me to participate in life,  which I currently am not doing.  I can't work and stuck at home,  full of fear and so many other things that I never experienced before.  The si thoughts are terrible and scary.  When I take 0.5 ativan,  all that irrational nonsense stops. 

If I would've known withdrawal was gonna be like this,  I would have stayed on the zoloft and put up with the side effects.  At least I had a life. 

Same feeling man, same feeling wish I did not ruin my life over dumb mamageable side effects medecine was working great, I feel awful right with ya

Klonopin Mar 2013 - Feb 2021 - used .000 gram scale to cut pills did very slowly from 2017-2021, had no issues stopping after final dose that was sub .5mg diazepam equivalent (If anyone wants advice for tapering Klonopin with a gram scale, feel free to ask!)

tapered off zyprexa twice over 2 weeks in my 20's, had little issue with that after about 3-4 years of use both times.

Prozac 40MG for 5 years - 2016 - 2021 (Total of 13 years of consecutive use)

(Most recent after last break, been on cumulatively in my life 14 years all times combined, 3 separate on/off occasions, all successful except most recent 3/4)

Recent Issue:  Tapered gradually from 40MG down to 0MG from May 7th - Aug 18th

Felt fine through Oct 5th, slowly started getting depression, panic, and anxiety (Was original thing I was treated for)

Decided to go back on SSRI Nov 1st, reacted very bad to 20mg reinstatement, day 1 was fine, day 2 had ADR. Doctor said to drop dosage.

Took 5mg for 2 weeks, 10mg for 2 weeks, still felt physically sick, could not take 20mg for more than 3 days, looking for advice going forward (ADR)

Not happy about it, but on 1.5mg 3x ativan and temazepam 15mg for sleep

(Was sleeping 2-3 hrs nightly prior to temazepam, was first thing that broke 2-3 hr then wide awake sleep cycle)

Main symptoms: headaches from certain foods and meds, sleep is broken, anxiety and agitation is extremely high, cortisol spike sensitive, bad in morning better at night, panic attacks, concentration is awful, focus is awful, anhedonia is awful, sensitive to light and noise, especially noise, extreme depression, intense bouts of fear, every looks and feels 'scary' at times, stress tolerance extremely low, have bouts of extreme anxiety, and bouts akathesia, and bouts extreme anticipatory anxiety over basic events/tasks. Nervous system is clearly crashed.

No Prozac for 249 days.

@Altostrata

Thursday June 30

8:00pm-- nausea 7, air hunger 7, muscle tension 7. Flu feeling. 

10:00pm -- ZOLOFT 2.0mg. Nausea 6, air hunger 7, ab muscle tension 7. Dizzy,  panicky. 

Friday July 1st 

12:00am-- nausea 6, air hunger 6, muscle tension 6. Headache6

2:00am -- same. Wake up on couch, go to bed 

2-4:00am -- not sleeping, toss and turn. 

4-10:00am -- fragmented, restless sleep. Cortisol spike. 

10-12:00pm --try to sleep more. So fatigued 

12;00pm -- get up, 1/2 cup coffee,  agitated. 

1:00pm-- ZOLOFT 1mg. Oatmeal, mag 150mg, 1 ginger pill,  nausea 7, air hunger 7, ab tension 7. Agitated. 

3:00pm-- same 

7:30pm -- soup and sandwich, mag 250mg, 1 ginger pill.  Nausea 6, air hunger 6, muscle tension 7.

Irrational feeling of fear/panic. 

Feb 26-Mar 6,  2.5mg.

Mar. 7-17,  3.0mg

Mar 17-26, 3.5mg.

Mar 27, back to 3.0m 

• Administrator

My sense is I don't have to look at your daily notes, @Upnorth We have covered all the options. It doesn't appear reinstatement is the answer for you.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

@Altostrata

On 7/2/2022 at 2:54 PM, Altostrata said:

. It doesn't appear reinstatement is the answer for you.

So taper off? 

Feb 26-Mar 6,  2.5mg.

Mar. 7-17,  3.0mg

Mar 17-26, 3.5mg.

Mar 27, back to 3.0m 

So much pain and nausea, just wanna cry.  Wish I could get a break. 

Feb 26-Mar 6,  2.5mg.

Mar. 7-17,  3.0mg

Mar 17-26, 3.5mg.

Mar 27, back to 3.0m 

8 hours ago, Upnorth said:

So much pain and nausea, just wanna cry.  Wish I could get a break. 

Where is your pain? I'm sorry, I feel very sad and have pain, I wish for you to feel better. 

- ativan for panic 0.5 , never more than once daily and not everyday for 4 years.

13 hours ago, Foxclover6 said:
22 hours ago, Upnorth said:

Where is your pain? I'm sorry, I feel very sad 

@Foxclover6

My pain is all through my abdominal muscles and into my ribs. Lots of headaches lately too.  It's probably muscle tension from the anxiety and stress from the withdrawal.  I've been trying lots of non drug stuff but not much seems to help at the moment. I am fatigued so that doesn't help,  my sleep is fragmented and not restful. 

Feb 26-Mar 6,  2.5mg.

Mar. 7-17,  3.0mg

Mar 17-26, 3.5mg.

Mar 27, back to 3.0m 

• Administrator

Yes, you might taper off Zoloft.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

10 hours ago, Upnorth said:

@Foxclover6

My pain is all through my abdominal muscles and into my ribs. Lots of headaches lately too.  It's probably muscle tension from the anxiety and stress from the withdrawal.  I've been trying lots of non drug stuff but not much seems to help at the moment. I am fatigued so that doesn't help,  my sleep is fragmented and not restful. 

Yes I think so, I had the rib pain for a long time but it left me now. I'm so sorry you're feeling bad, I wish I could help. Do you ever have any times feeling decent ? I see that your times and how you feel seems there aren't many windows. I know it will change with time but is so hard to wait 

10 hours ago, Foxclover6 said:

Do you ever have any times feeling decent

The only time I get a bit of a break is late at night. During the day, my symptoms are not good, usually have bad nausea all day and air hunger/ muscle tension.  The only time I get a break from this during the day is if I take ativan early in the day. When I take 0.5mg ativan early in the day,  all these symptoms decrease by 80%. 

Feb 26-Mar 6,  2.5mg.

Mar. 7-17,  3.0mg

Mar 17-26, 3.5mg.

Mar 27, back to 3.0m 

18 hours ago, Upnorth said:

The only time I get a bit of a break is late at night. During the day, my symptoms are not good, usually have bad nausea all day and air hunger/ muscle tension.  The only time I get a break from this during the day is if I take ativan early in the day. When I take 0.5mg ativan early in the day,  all these symptoms decrease by 80%. 

Was the same for me with the ativan. Just dont ever ct that too, geez I did myself a real deal. Now when I panic I don't use it but I have panic for hours. I'm sorry you're having the nausea...what do you eat? The thing that has helped me is oatmeal.  I hate it but I eat it every morning and it has helped clear the stomach issues. 

@Foxclover6

My diet is fairly basic and bland . I also eat oatmeal daily.  I've been pretty sick again,  nausea and anxiety and muscle tension are bad. Have you found anything other than the ativan that helps with the panic /anxiety?   Just wish we could find a way to stabilize the nervous system.  It's not right that we suffer like this. 

Feb 26-Mar 6,  2.5mg.

Mar. 7-17,  3.0mg

Mar 17-26, 3.5mg.

Mar 27, back to 3.0m 

On 7/4/2022 at 10:42 PM, Altostrata said:

Yes, you might taper off Zoloft

@Altostrata

What do you recommend for a taper amount. 

Feb 26-Mar 6,  2.5mg.

Mar. 7-17,  3.0mg

Mar 17-26, 3.5mg.

Mar 27, back to 3.0m 

• Administrator

0.3mg to start.

23 hours ago, Altostrata said:

0.3mg to start.

@Altostrata

Should I move the split dose back together? 

Feb 26-Mar 6,  2.5mg.

Mar. 7-17,  3.0mg

Mar 17-26, 3.5mg.

Mar 27, back to 3.0m 

• Mentor

@Upnorth

How are you doing upnorth?

https://www.survivingantidepressants.org/topic/24894-greatful-is-this-withdrawal-or-to-many-med-changes-at-once/

1995? Prozac,  tried several Paxil, Serzone, St John's Wart back to Prozac and Trazodone ct:d Traz

Lexapro. Tried to stop Crash in 2015  Kindled   Hospitalized, Vybrid, Seroquel, Effexor, Abilify  Pristiq, Wellbutrin-- 2016  ended back on   Prozac and Lamictal 200mg

5/2020  thru 12/2020 taper from 20mg  Prozac  down to 3mg.  Crashed  12/13/2020 Zoloft 50mg 1/29ct  1/29/2021 Seroquel 50mg ct  2/12/2021 Wellbutrin 75mg.  Became hypo manic 2/1  6ct Trazodone 50mg 4/25  25mg 2/5/ 2021 Lamictal 150mg.  2/24  100mg   4/9  75mg   4/21 37.5 

2/16/2021 Seroquel 50xr  3/3 100mg  3/17  150mg  side effects ct   4/3 2021 Lexapro 5mg  4/14  7.5mg  4/30 10mg  5/10  7.5mg 

2021/ 5/16  5mg Lexapro   37.5 Lamictal   25mg trazadone,   xanax  .0625mg  3x a day   

Lexapro  Taper> Sept/01/2021  4.90mg>  Sept/25  4.75mg>   Oct/19 4.69mg > Nov/14 4.2mg    Jan/30/2022-- Split dosing 2x a day All liquid  4.2mg  (2.20mg at 8am & 2mg at 4pm) 2/17 4mg>  2/24  3.8mg  slow taper to  Aug/12/2022 2.04mg  2023> 2mg,  1.90mg, 1.80mg, 1.70mg, 1.5mg, 1.4mg, 1.3mg 1.2mg, 1.1mg, 1mg, 0.9mg, 0.8mg, 0.7mg 0.65mg, 0.6mg, 0.55mg, 0.5mg, 0.45mg, 0.4mg, 0.35mg, 0.3mg, 0.25,mg, back to once a day dosing 0 .1mg, 0.07mg , 0.05mg 4/1/2024   0

Lamictal  taper  4/17/ 2022 25mg, 9/9/ 22 -20mg, 9/25/22- 15mg , 10/20/22-   0

Trazodone..2023.>down to 14mg, 7mg, 6mg  July 2023   0

Xanax  0.0625 3 x a day,  2023>  0.042 3x a day

Supplements  Magnesium glycinate, Omega 3, D3, vitamin c , zinc, NAC 

On 7/13/2022 at 11:28 PM, Upnorth said:

@Foxclover6

My diet is fairly basic and bland . I also eat oatmeal daily.  I've been pretty sick again,  nausea and anxiety and muscle tension are bad. Have you found anything other than the ativan that helps with the panic /anxiety?   Just wish we could find a way to stabilize the nervous system.  It's not right that we suffer like this. 

Sometimes I use a bach flower remedy called rescue remedy but I try not to. It does help. It's on Amazon. I also make myself workout 

On 7/16/2022 at 11:24 AM, Greatful said:

How are you doing upnorth?

@Greatful

Not very good.  Nausea has been bad and lots of anxiety/panic.  Nothing I try seems to help.  The air hunger is bad as well, . Wish I could get some relief,  the days are brutal. .

Feeling hopeless. .

Feb 26-Mar 6,  2.5mg.

Mar. 7-17,  3.0mg

Mar 17-26, 3.5mg.

Mar 27, back to 3.0m 

Hi

@Altostrata

Should I move the early part of my split dose gradually  back to the evening ? Or just taper one of the doses?

I'm taking 1mg at 1:00pm and 2mg at 10:00pm.

Feb 26-Mar 6,  2.5mg.

Mar. 7-17,  3.0mg

Mar 17-26, 3.5mg.

Mar 27, back to 3.0m 

• Administrator

I would just taper one of the doses -- the earlier one.

This nausea and panic are brutal,  feel so sick and debilitated.  Any suggestions, I'm getting desperate. .

Feb 26-Mar 6,  2.5mg.

Mar. 7-17,  3.0mg

Mar 17-26, 3.5mg.

Mar 27, back to 3.0m 

@Altostrata @Frogie

Hi ladies,  just wanted to ask if, in your opinion,  I never really reached a dose that would help?  I only got to 3.5mg zoloft.  Or is zoloft that strong that it could work at lower doses. 

Thanks for your help. .

Feb 26-Mar 6,  2.5mg.

Mar. 7-17,  3.0mg

Mar 17-26, 3.5mg.

Mar 27, back to 3.0m 

• Administrator

I have no idea. You were very unhappy at 3.5mg. It was hard enough to get you to increase from 3.0mg.

@Altostrata

I'm sorry.  Just tuff to change when the nausea and muscle tension are constant.  I never seem to get a window. 

Feb 26-Mar 6,  2.5mg.

Mar. 7-17,  3.0mg

Mar 17-26, 3.5mg.

Mar 27, back to 3.0m 

Anyone out there.  Feeling sick,  nausea and air hunger are horrible.  I could use some encouragement.  Don't know what to do anymore,  so worn out. 

Feb 26-Mar 6,  2.5mg.

Mar. 7-17,  3.0mg

Mar 17-26, 3.5mg.

Mar 27, back to 3.0m 

• Mentor

@Upnorth

I hear you upnorth and feel your pain.

Are you still trying to figure out if you should taper Zoloft?

You can do this upnorth🌞

https://www.survivingantidepressants.org/topic/24894-greatful-is-this-withdrawal-or-to-many-med-changes-at-once/

1995? Prozac,  tried several Paxil, Serzone, St John's Wart back to Prozac and Trazodone ct:d Traz

Lexapro. Tried to stop Crash in 2015  Kindled   Hospitalized, Vybrid, Seroquel, Effexor, Abilify  Pristiq, Wellbutrin-- 2016  ended back on   Prozac and Lamictal 200mg

5/2020  thru 12/2020 taper from 20mg  Prozac  down to 3mg.  Crashed  12/13/2020 Zoloft 50mg 1/29ct  1/29/2021 Seroquel 50mg ct  2/12/2021 Wellbutrin 75mg.  Became hypo manic 2/1  6ct Trazodone 50mg 4/25  25mg 2/5/ 2021 Lamictal 150mg.  2/24  100mg   4/9  75mg   4/21 37.5 

2/16/2021 Seroquel 50xr  3/3 100mg  3/17  150mg  side effects ct   4/3 2021 Lexapro 5mg  4/14  7.5mg  4/30 10mg  5/10  7.5mg 

2021/ 5/16  5mg Lexapro   37.5 Lamictal   25mg trazadone,   xanax  .0625mg  3x a day   

Lexapro  Taper> Sept/01/2021  4.90mg>  Sept/25  4.75mg>   Oct/19 4.69mg > Nov/14 4.2mg    Jan/30/2022-- Split dosing 2x a day All liquid  4.2mg  (2.20mg at 8am & 2mg at 4pm) 2/17 4mg>  2/24  3.8mg  slow taper to  Aug/12/2022 2.04mg  2023> 2mg,  1.90mg, 1.80mg, 1.70mg, 1.5mg, 1.4mg, 1.3mg 1.2mg, 1.1mg, 1mg, 0.9mg, 0.8mg, 0.7mg 0.65mg, 0.6mg, 0.55mg, 0.5mg, 0.45mg, 0.4mg, 0.35mg, 0.3mg, 0.25,mg, back to once a day dosing 0 .1mg, 0.07mg , 0.05mg 4/1/2024   0

Lamictal  taper  4/17/ 2022 25mg, 9/9/ 22 -20mg, 9/25/22- 15mg , 10/20/22-   0

Trazodone..2023.>down to 14mg, 7mg, 6mg  July 2023   0

Xanax  0.0625 3 x a day,  2023>  0.042 3x a day

Supplements  Magnesium glycinate, Omega 3, D3, vitamin c , zinc, NAC 

4 hours ago, Greatful said:

I hear you upnorth and feel your pain.

Are you still trying to figure out if you should taper Zoloft?

@Greatful

Yeah,  don't know what to do anymore.  The nausea is terrible and I have irrational fear about tapering off or increasing.  Hard to think straight . 

Feb 26-Mar 6,  2.5mg.

Mar. 7-17,  3.0mg

Mar 17-26, 3.5mg.

Mar 27, back to 3.0m 

So worn out,  hardly sleeping.  Depression is horrible. . wish I could get some relief or a window. 

Any encouragement would be appreciated,  feel like I'm backed into a corner and my anxiety/irritation are terrible.  I guess it doesn't help when you're fatigued but I don't know what to do. I don't like going to bed cause I always wake up in panic and high cortisol.  Is there any way to get the cortisol lowered?  The lack of sleep is making me weaker. 

Feb 26-Mar 6,  2.5mg.

Mar. 7-17,  3.0mg

Mar 17-26, 3.5mg.

Mar 27, back to 3.0m