Sonia009: Citalopram discontinuation/reinstatement

Sonia009

9 months.

• 15mg Remeron/Mirtazapine November starting 2022 (severe physical side effects)
  • Attempted to taper off January 2023, ended up having a major breakdown and going up to 30mg, took weeks to stabilise
  • Therapy and self-care helped a lot mentally while stable on the drug (but with bad physical side effects)
  • Tapered off over 4-5 weeks, felt physically better all through taper & sexual side effects & palpitations went away
  • Last dose 20-24th April 2023
  • Severely physically unwell from 2nd May 2023. Had many bad symptoms eg. Palpitations, adrenaline rushes at night etc in the weeks following and couldn't eat. 
  • Many symptoms eventually resolved, but left with severe and debilitating fatigue, poor sleep and sexual side effects.

Summary: 5 months using Mirtazapine, including 1 month taper ending late April 2023. Severe withdrawal since.

1 hour ago, Sonia009 said:

Sounds a bit like my hubby, he has insomnia. Such a weird feeling though, like I'm drugged. Something all the time. I listen to relaxing sleep music on youtube at night, works ok most of the time. 😴 How are you doing?

@Sonia009, not so good this week. Not even a glimmer of relief. My nerves are firing off 24/7 and I'm totally wired. This is definitely worse than when I had this last year. More severe anxiety and fight or flight all day. My stomach has a million butterflies going round. I try to use the adrenaline by cleaning but I'm so exhausted I can only manage a bit at a time.

It's really so depressing as spring is gradually creeping in and it's my favourite time of the year. I do hope I can at least get some fresh air then in the garden.

Did you manage to sleep?

1998 - Levothyroxine 100 mg daily, (radioactive iodine treatment twice) and  Asthma steroid inhaler daily

2012 - Citalopram 20 mg daily for panic attacks

2020 - Citalopram 10 mg daily.

2022 - August. Gastritis, Omeprazole 20 mg for 2 weeks. Continual pain, changed diet.

August. Severe anxiety. High cortisone levels 24/7

September. Citalopram 20 mg daily

October. Citalopram 30 mg daily, reduced to 20 mg. Diazepam 2 mg and Promethazine

November. Citalopram 5 mg, changed to Sertraline 25 mg. Hallucinations, head pressure.

December. Mirtazapine 7.5 mg. Stopped all drugs (except Levothyroxine). Cold turkey, 5 days, nightmares, nausea, high anxiety, head pressure, jumbled brain, weird thoughts. Reinstated Citalopram 2.5 mg, increasing to 5 mg. Continuing on 5 mg, not stabilised. Terrible symptoms, jaw clenching, tearful, doom, chest pressure etc etc. 

22 minutes ago, LukeUK said:

9 months.

@LukeUKSo sorry to hear that, how do you cope, are you able to push your way through it to do things you want or need to do? I was hoping this was a passing symptom, I don't know how I'd cope if it lasted as long as your has.

2008 10 mg Citalopram, 2.5 mg bendroflumethiazide

2021 reduced Citalopram over three years,2023 5.2 mg Citalopram for approx. 1 year

Sept 2023 taken off Citalopram and bendroflumethiazide , put on Amitriptyline 10 mg and Ramipril 2.5 mg 

October 2023 taken off Amitriptyline and Ramipril put on Propranolol 10 mg

October 2023 put on Losartan 25 mg 

November 2023 taken off Losartan on Propranolol 10 mg 

December 2023 now on 2.5 mg bendroflumethiazide + Citalopram 0.5 mg.

February 2024, taken off bendroflumethiazide, on bisoprolol 1.25 mg

February 2024, taken off bisoprolol, on ramipril 1.25 mg + 0.5mg Citalopram, stopped ramipril.

6 minutes ago, HelenR said:

@Sonia009, not so good this week. Not even a glimmer of relief. My nerves are firing off 24/7 and I'm totally wired. This is definitely worse than when I had this last year. More severe anxiety and fight or flight all day. My stomach has a million butterflies going round. I try to use the adrenaline by cleaning but I'm so exhausted I can only manage a bit at a time.

It's really so depressing as spring is gradually creeping in and it's my favourite time of the year. I do hope I can at least get some fresh air then in the garden.

Did you manage to sleep?

@HelenR Hi,, sorry to hear what you are going through, sounds horrendous. It's a lovely day today and here we are, suffering from these miserable withdrawals. What a waste. I slept ok last night but I haven't really woken up all day, feels like a zombie state. Hopefully better days to come for us all in the not too distant future.

2021 reduced Citalopram over three years,2023 5.2 mg Citalopram for approx. 1 year

Sept 2023 taken off Citalopram and bendroflumethiazide , put on Amitriptyline 10 mg and Ramipril 2.5 mg 

February 2024, taken off bisoprolol, on ramipril 1.25 mg + 0.5mg Citalopram, stopped ramipril.

33 minutes ago, Sonia009 said:

@LukeUKSo sorry to hear that, how do you cope, are you able to push your way through it to do things you want or need to do? I was hoping this was a passing symptom, I don't know how I'd cope if it lasted as long as your has.

To be blunt: I don't cope, I cannot do much and it has totally destroyed my life. For all functional purposes, these drugs disabled me cognitively and physically and I've only partially recovered.

• 15mg Remeron/Mirtazapine November starting 2022 (severe physical side effects)
  • Attempted to taper off January 2023, ended up having a major breakdown and going up to 30mg, took weeks to stabilise
  • Therapy and self-care helped a lot mentally while stable on the drug (but with bad physical side effects)
  • Tapered off over 4-5 weeks, felt physically better all through taper & sexual side effects & palpitations went away
  • Severely physically unwell from 2nd May 2023. Had many bad symptoms eg. Palpitations, adrenaline rushes at night etc in the weeks following and couldn't eat. 
  • Many symptoms eventually resolved, but left with severe and debilitating fatigue, poor sleep and sexual side effects.

Summary: 5 months using Mirtazapine, including 1 month taper ending late April 2023. Severe withdrawal since.

18 minutes ago, LukeUK said:

To be blunt: I don't cope, I cannot do much and it has totally destroyed my life. For all functional purposes, these drugs disabled me cognitively and physically and I've only partially recovered.

@LukeUKSo sorry to hear that, sounds like you've been through a lot. I hope there will be a happier outcome for you in the near future. Best wishes.

Thanks, I hope for you that it is a passing symptom.

43 minutes ago, LukeUK said:

Thanks, I hope for you that it is a passing symptom.

Unfortunately I've got it today too. Totally freaking me out.

38 minutes ago, Sonia009 said:

Unfortunately I've got it today too. Totally freaking me out.

Looking at your signature, you've had a few drug changes in recent months. Your body has had to adapt to a lot.

There is a good chance that with time, it will pass as you stabilise from these changes.

I understand that fatigue is awful. Try not to freak out over it and allow the worrying about it to also make things harder.

51 minutes ago, LukeUK said:

Looking at your signature, you've had a few drug changes in recent months. Your body has had to adapt to a lot.

There is a good chance that with time, it will pass as you stabilise from these changes.

I understand that fatigue is awful. Try not to freak out over it and allow the worrying about it to also make things harder.

Thanks Luke, yes I think it's all of the drug changes on top of withdrawal from them and Citalopram. This fatigue is so debilitating, just had a family member phone and I could hardly stay awake, I couldn't wait for it to end.

45 minutes ago, Sonia009 said:

Thanks Luke, yes I think it's all of the drug changes on top of withdrawal from them and Citalopram. This fatigue is so debilitating, just had a family member phone and I could hardly stay awake, I couldn't wait for it to end.

@Sonia009 sad to hear you've had another day of fatigue. Hopefully reading other people's experiences this will eventually lift.

I get a really heavy body as if someone is pushing me down but I'm fortunate I don't get the tiredness only the weakness. I'm at the stage of eating a lot of small meals a day. I can only eat certain foods due to severe gastritis but I do find if I keep eating little and often I can retain a bit of energy.

I know it's hard to eat with nausea as I had that in December but I'm managing now to retain the weight. Last year I lost all body mass and muscle, it was horrible and I couldn't even get in a bath. I'm refusing to get like that but it's a struggle.

Hoping you can get past this awful stage soon.

1998 - Levothyroxine 100 mg daily, (radioactive iodine treatment twice) and  Asthma steroid inhaler daily

2022 - August. Gastritis, Omeprazole 20 mg for 2 weeks. Continual pain, changed diet.

October. Citalopram 30 mg daily, reduced to 20 mg. Diazepam 2 mg and Promethazine

November. Citalopram 5 mg, changed to Sertraline 25 mg. Hallucinations, head pressure.

December. Mirtazapine 7.5 mg. Stopped all drugs (except Levothyroxine). Cold turkey, 5 days, nightmares, nausea, high anxiety, head pressure, jumbled brain, weird thoughts. Reinstated Citalopram 2.5 mg, increasing to 5 mg. Continuing on 5 mg, not stabilised. Terrible symptoms, jaw clenching, tearful, doom, chest pressure etc etc. 

6 minutes ago, HelenR said:

@Sonia009 sad to hear you've had another day of fatigue. Hopefully reading other people's experiences this will eventually lift.

I get a really heavy body as if someone is pushing me down but I'm fortunate I don't get the tiredness only the weakness. I'm at the stage of eating a lot of small meals a day. I can only eat certain foods due to severe gastritis but I do find if I keep eating little and often I can retain a bit of energy.

I know it's hard to eat with nausea as I had that in December but I'm managing now to retain the weight. Last year I lost all body mass and muscle, it was horrible and I couldn't even get in a bath. I'm refusing to get like that but it's a struggle.

Hoping you can get past this awful stage soon.

Sounds like you've had a long struggle with horrible problems and symptoms. Sounds like you have a good strategy, I hope things can only improve for you. 

Hi, so two days of extreme fatigue and bad dizziness, even when I close my eyes to go to sleep. I've been wondering if the diuretic I'm on is affecting me - hyponatremia? Symptoms are dizziness and tiredness among others. I've also been drinking more water recently which would be bad for hyponatremia. I think I will speak to my doctor about getting off this. Any thoughts?

@Sonia009

I read an article about making sure you have the right electrolytes etc.  A lady had stated she used to drink a mixture of Himalayan Salts and water every morning to balance her fluids. I tried it myself last year but obviously it wasn't nice tasting so what I do is when I eat a poached egg on toast for lunch I apply quite a bit onto that.  I used to 🍷 no way too much water in the beginning of my journey but I've cut back to 1.5litres a day. I do believe the salts do help with balancing out everything. I used to have to urinate every hour but now I can retain more for longer periods so it's not so dehydrating. It may be worth a look at.

@HelenRThanks, I'll bear that in mind. I want to come off the diuretic though, I've noticed that I feel worse after taking it. It was given to me for border line blood pressure, was on it for years before but stopped around 4 months ago and put back on for around a month. Since drinking more water, I'm back and fore the loo a lot, my dizziness has been worse and with the fatigue it just got me thinking.

Hi, I've been four weeks on reinstating 0.5mg Citalopram. I am not feeling any better, worse today in fact, dizziness has made me bed bound today. I'm tearful, headaches and frightened. Should I continue on this dose or stop?

@Sonia009 you've been on a few drug changes over the years. Any idea why you went back into citalopram if you were taken off it?

I wouldn't know what to suggest you do at this point as i would have hoped you would start to stabilize on 0.5mg by now. Mind you it took me months to stabilize when I went from 10 to 5 mg. I hope a moderator can give some advice. Hang in there, tomorrow may be a better day.

10 minutes ago, HelenR said:

@Sonia009 you've been on a few drug changes over the years. Any idea why you went back into citalopram if you were taken off it?

I wouldn't know what to suggest you do at this point as i would have hoped you would start to stabilize on 0.5mg by now. Mind you it took me months to stabilize when I went from 10 to 5 mg. I hope a moderator can give some advice. Hang in there, tomorrow may be a better day.

Hi, thanks for responding. I reinstated 0.5mg to help ease withdrawal symptoms, headaches, dizziness, anxiety, fast heartbeats. I thought I would have stabilised after four weeks. I have had a migraine these past few days so I'm wondering if that's why my symptoms are worse. I have been taking extra painkillers. I did have a good day about six days ago too.

@Sonia009 ok so you were hoping it would help you by going back on to citalopram. Yes it could be your migraine and pain killers that are making you bad. If you've had a good day prior to this that's such a good sign. If I get the odd hour or two of feeling a bit better I can cling on to the hope that there will be more. 

Oddly enough I've had a fair afternoon, the first one in ages. The morning was the usual cortisol overload and shakes but this afternoon I simmered down and nearly watched a whole film on the T.V with my partner without having to go back to bed. Pure bliss and a reminder that I can get better.

All we can do is be hopeful. 

I would give yourself a bit longer on 0.5mg before making any decisions. It's early days after you first started taking cit again. 

23 minutes ago, HelenR said:

@Sonia009 ok so you were hoping it would help you by going back on to citalopram. Yes it could be your migraine and pain killers that are making you bad. If you've had a good day prior to this that's such a good sign. If I get the odd hour or two of feeling a bit better I can cling on to the hope that there will be more. 

Oddly enough I've had a fair afternoon, the first one in ages. The morning was the usual cortisol overload and shakes but this afternoon I simmered down and nearly watched a whole film on the T.V with my partner without having to go back to bed. Pure bliss and a reminder that I can get better.

All we can do is be hopeful. 

I would give yourself a bit longer on 0.5mg before making any decisions. It's early days after you first started taking cit again. 

@HelenRThanks. I'm happy for you that you've had a good day, sounds very encouraging. Hope there are many good days to come.

@Sonia009 I've had the severe fatigue as well. When I was first getting on to citalopram, I would need to sleep multiple times a day, out of nowhere. I had no idea what was happening. 

Are you taking any zinc? I found that when I take zinc, my symptoms get much worse, most noticeably the vertigo. I looked for clinical research and found some studies confirming an interaction. I don't take any zinc supplements or cold-eeze anymore, even when I'm sick.

Unless a moderator has different advice, I would keep your dose the same for now. As others have mentioned, you had quite a few changes in a short time. The body will adjust, it just needs time. While you wait, be kind to yourself.

2005 - 2016 on & off methylphenidate and bupropion; short terms trials of other medications; tried many supplements

2016 Nov - 2017 Mar citalopram ramp up 0-->30mg (4 months)

2017 Mar - 2018 Jan held at 30mg (11months); taking 1.5x 20mg tablets, cutting 20mg tablets in half. inconsistency in split tablet led to extreme side effects.

2018 Feb - 2018 May taper 30mg-->20mg (3months), ~2.5mg/month, cutting tablets; at 20mg side effects (vertigo, headache, etc) disappeared

2018 May - 2019 Apr held at 20mg (11months); attempted taper from 20mg; tried ~17.5mg cutting tablets but symptoms too strong

2019 Apr - 2021 Jun tapered 20mg-->10mg (26months); ~5%/month dissolving tablets in water and pipetting with syringe; min lorazepam 2-3x/mo to mitigate symptoms

2021 Jun - 2023 Nov held at 10mg (29months)

2023 Nov - Nov 7 10mg solid to liquid; Dec 7 liquid 10mg; Dec 14 9.9mg; Dec 21 9.8mg; Dec 28 9.75mg; Jan 27 9.65mg; Feb 3 9.53mg; Feb 18 9.45mg

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

@Sonia009 No I don't take Zinc . The only thing I take is a vitamin D oral spray and flax seed oil. Any other supplements just make my symptoms worse.

I do try and get vitamins from food sources but it can be difficult as my stomach is inflamed from gastritis and some foods make the pain worse.

I had a brief window a couple of evenings ago but it didn't last long. Back to the usual symptoms now along with depression which I never suffered with before and I can't seem to tolerate anyone or anything at the moment. 

Citalopram has never made me particularly tired, I now have the opposite as I only sleep two hours at a time as I'm just wide awake.

Thyroid problems don't help with tiredness. Do you have regular blood tests for your thyroid?.  Mine went hay wire last month and was overactive so I had to reduce my thyroxine.

3 hours ago, bunchesofoats said:

@Sonia009 I've had the severe fatigue as well. When I was first getting on to citalopram, I would need to sleep multiple times a day, out of nowhere. I had no idea what was happening. 

Are you taking any zinc? I found that when I take zinc, my symptoms get much worse, most noticeably the vertigo. I looked for clinical research and found some studies confirming an interaction. I don't take any zinc supplements or cold-eeze anymore, even when I'm sick.

Unless a moderator has different advice, I would keep your dose the same for now. As others have mentioned, you had quite a few changes in a short time. The body will adjust, it just needs time. While you wait, be kind to yourself.

@bunchesofoatsHi, Thanks for responding. I don't take any supplements. I take pain killers for my headaches that are a combination of aspirin, paracetamol and caffeine. It's called anadin extra in the UK. I can't take any other painkiller. I have been using olbas oil Nasal inhaler for blocked nose though after crying but I don't think that contains zinc. I have been under a lot is stress at home so that hasn't helped either. I'm still in 0.5 mgs Citalopram. 

2 hours ago, HelenR said:

@Sonia009 No I don't take Zinc . The only thing I take is a vitamin D oral spray and flax seed oil. Any other supplements just make my symptoms worse.

I do try and get vitamins from food sources but it can be difficult as my stomach is inflamed from gastritis and some foods make the pain worse.

I had a brief window a couple of evenings ago but it didn't last long. Back to the usual symptoms now along with depression which I never suffered with before and I can't seem to tolerate anyone or anything at the moment. 

Citalopram has never made me particularly tired, I now have the opposite as I only sleep two hours at a time as I'm just wide awake.

Thyroid problems don't help with tiredness. Do you have regular blood tests for your thyroid?.  Mine went hay wire last month and was overactive so I had to reduce my thyroxine.

@HelenR. Sorry you're window didn't last very long, that's so frustrating. I had my bloods checked including thyroid, urine, ECG three months ago, All were normal. I get them done annually because I'm on a diuretic for border line blood pressure. I know what you mean by not being able to tolerate anyone, I avoid any visitors or phone calls as much as I can and that's not normally me. I hope your wave is short lived.🙏

41 minutes ago, Sonia009 said:

@HelenR. Sorry you're window didn't last very long, that's so frustrating. I had my bloods checked including thyroid, urine, ECG three months ago, All were normal. I get them done annually because I'm on a diuretic for border line blood pressure. I know what you mean by not being able to tolerate anyone, I avoid any visitors or phone calls as much as I can and that's not normally me. I hope your wave is short lived.🙏

@Sonia009 already a bad day so far. My dad rang as mum is poorly so getting an ambulance. It sets me back straight away any bit of stress. I'm so useless as I can't get to see her. I hate all this it's so unfair. I'm usually a carer for mum but I haven't seen her for weeks. 

56 minutes ago, HelenR said:

@Sonia009 already a bad day so far. My dad rang as mum is poorly so getting an ambulance. It sets me back straight away any bit of stress. I'm so useless as I can't get to see her. I hate all this it's so unfair. I'm usually a carer for mum but I haven't seen her for weeks. 

@HelenRI'm so sorry to hear that, I do hope your mum will be ok. I know how useless you feel , I haven't seen my mother since Christmas, she's elderly and lives alone. We used to shop every week, go on trips etc but it all stopped. I've asked her to come to stay but she is very independent. It is so unfair, I do understand, try not to worry too much, she will be looked after in hospital. Concentrate on getting well yourself so that you can both enjoy time together. x🙏

16 minutes ago, Sonia009 said:

@HelenRI'm so sorry to hear that, I do hope your mum will be ok. I know how useless you feel , I haven't seen my mother since Christmas, she's elderly and lives alone. We used to shop every week, go on trips etc but it all stopped. I've asked her to come to stay but she is very independent. It is so unfair, I do understand, try not to worry too much, she will be looked after in hospital. Concentrate on getting well yourself so that you can both enjoy time together. x🙏

@Sonia009 thankyou so much for your kind words.

Unfortunately she's been so poorly for a year and has dementia but there are no Care homes here for her to go in. Yes , like yourself, weekly trips out, food bought etc etc. luckily my sister can help out but she's on holiday for 2 weeks. I will try not to worry as I just can't afford to go backwards.

Hope you have a better day and not so dizzy.

7 minutes ago, HelenR said:

@Sonia009 thankyou so much for your kind words.

Unfortunately she's been so poorly for a year and has dementia but there are no Care homes here for her to go in. Yes , like yourself, weekly trips out, food bought etc etc. luckily my sister can help out but she's on holiday for 2 weeks. I will try not to worry as I just can't afford to go backwards.

Hope you have a better day and not so dizzy.

@HelenR, sorry Helen, I didn't know, I hope she will be ok. Take care of yourself and try not to worry x🙏

7 hours ago, Sonia009 said:

I take pain killers for my headaches that are a combination of aspirin, paracetamol and caffeine.

I suggest transitioning to a caffeine-free painkiller. I wouldn't stop cold turkey, but start replacing some doses of anadin with only aspirin and paracetamol. It is recommended to not consume caffeine while healing from withdrawal as it will exacerbate symptoms.

2005 - 2016 on & off methylphenidate and bupropion; short terms trials of other medications; tried many supplements

2017 Mar - 2018 Jan held at 30mg (11months); taking 1.5x 20mg tablets, cutting 20mg tablets in half. inconsistency in split tablet led to extreme side effects.

2018 Feb - 2018 May taper 30mg-->20mg (3months), ~2.5mg/month, cutting tablets; at 20mg side effects (vertigo, headache, etc) disappeared

2018 May - 2019 Apr held at 20mg (11months); attempted taper from 20mg; tried ~17.5mg cutting tablets but symptoms too strong

2019 Apr - 2021 Jun tapered 20mg-->10mg (26months); ~5%/month dissolving tablets in water and pipetting with syringe; min lorazepam 2-3x/mo to mitigate symptoms

2023 Nov - Nov 7 10mg solid to liquid; Dec 7 liquid 10mg; Dec 14 9.9mg; Dec 21 9.8mg; Dec 28 9.75mg; Jan 27 9.65mg; Feb 3 9.53mg; Feb 18 9.45mg

28 minutes ago, bunchesofoats said:

I suggest transitioning to a caffeine-free painkiller. I wouldn't stop cold turkey, but start replacing some doses of anadin with only aspirin and paracetamol. It is recommended to not consume caffeine while healing from withdrawal as it will exacerbate symptoms.

Thanks for replying. I did wonder about that it's just that it's the only painkiller I can take for migraines. I drink decaf tea and I do not drink any caffeinated cold drinks either. I avoid chocolate because of my migraines. I can try and cut it out all together but I know I will get a migraine if I do.🤔

I can understand that. I used to take the US equivalent (excedrin) daily. Still, if you can slowly cut it out, you may find you overall feel much better, and the headaches may even subside once you get past the initial caffeine withdrawal phase.

13 minutes ago, Sonia009 said:

I drink decaf tea

I have a sensitivity to decaf tea because of the ECGC. I can only drink herbal tea. It's unusual to have this sensitivity, but something to consider. I always have a wide selection of herbal tea at my house because I absolutely love tea. I found a vanilla rooibos that is a great replacement for black tea because I love that darker flavor.

@bunchesofoats. I will give it a try but I have already cut down on the amount of pain killers I take. I can only take one at a time in any case, two is too strong for me. I drink one cup of decaf tea in the morning and that's it, I've never had a problem with it before, I mostly drink water. I've never heard of vanilla rooibos tea, I'll look into it, thanks. I popped over to your thread and noticed your making another taper, hope it goes well for you.🙏

On 1/31/2024 at 4:49 PM, Sonia009 said:

Hi, so two days of extreme fatigue and bad dizziness, even when I close my eyes to go to sleep. I

Hi, I am not improving, dizzy, muzzy head again today, all day. I'm four and a half weeks into reinstating 0.5mgs Citalopram, not sure if I should continue, increase or stop. My urine is ok, not showing hyponatremia.  Please could a moderator advise. Thank you.

Is this withdrawal? I wake around 6am, I have to sit up for a minute before standing to go to the bathroom, I feel sort of lightheaded and when I lie down again I feel the same way. If I close my eyes I immediately drift off for a second and dream and I wake up straight away in a panic feeling disoriented, lightheaded and half asleep, it scares me. I feel hot and cold, I cry. My tinnitus is raging all the time. Please can someone advise. Thanks.

44 minutes ago, Sonia009 said:

Is this withdrawal? I wake around 6am, I have to sit up for a minute before standing to go to the bathroom, I feel sort of lightheaded and when I lie down again I feel the same way. If I close my eyes I immediately drift off for a second and dream and I wake up straight away in a panic feeling disoriented, lightheaded and half asleep, it scares me. I feel hot and cold, I cry. My tinnitus is raging all the time. Please can someone advise. Thanks.

@Sonia009 I'm so sorry you are suffering like this. All I can say is if you didn't have these symptoms prior to withdrawing then it probably is an adverse reaction. Have you checked your blood pressure? I noticed when I'm Off in my balance and my head is full of pressure I usually have low blood pressure.

Hopefully someone will chime in to your conversation.

8 minutes ago, HelenR said:

@Sonia009 I'm so sorry you are suffering like this. All I can say is if you didn't have these symptoms prior to withdrawing then it probably is an adverse reaction. Have you checked your blood pressure? I noticed when I'm Off in my balance and my head is full of pressure I usually have low blood pressure.

Hopefully someone will chime in to your conversation.

@HelenRThanks Helen. My blood press is ok, it's like I am not fully awake and each time I close my eyes I doze off into a dreamlike state and I get frightened and I wake up. How are things with you?