Frogie: how to taper off Lexapro and Xanax?

Frogie

All the symptoms

trembling, anxiety, headache, nausea, tinnitus, brain pressure, hot ear pressure, burning face, body aches, wobbly legs, depression. I’ve cried buckets. Can’t seem to control it.  

Im jealous of people living their lives. My sons girlfriend had a surprise bday party for him sat night. I couldn’t go. Broke my heart. But my husband went and got a well needed break from me. 

You’d be jealous of our beautiful snow. Broke a record for consecutive days of measurable snow. Sun is finally out today, but so cold. Cant wait til spring.  xx

Lex  4.3mg,  3/2/18  Ativan ,5 mg,  lunesta 2 mg , toprol  25 mg                                                            

Oct 16-28 2018 C/O to 19 mg V from 1.5 mg Ativan, 1.3 mg lunesta 

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

jan 23 - pneumonia, 2 AB’s. 

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

July 6- 11 mg V- ugly bad

july 11- 10.72 mg V, 4.3 lex, 

25 mg toprol

Just now, Littlegrandma said:

All the symptoms

trembling, anxiety, headache, nausea, tinnitus, brain pressure, hot ear pressure, burning face, body aches, wobbly legs, depression. I’ve cried buckets. Can’t seem to control it.  

Im jealous of people living their lives. My sons girlfriend had a surprise bday party for him sat night. I couldn’t go. Broke my heart. But my husband went and got a well needed break from me. 

You’d be jealous of our beautiful snow. Broke a record for consecutive days of measurable snow. Sun is finally out today, but so cold. Cant wait til spring.  xx

I'm so sorry you are going through all of that. Would it help it you went back up a little? I don't know, I'm not a dr or a mod. Have you tried Dramamine for the nausea? Scallywag told me about it. It helps some. Get the less drowsy one though.

At least you have some emotions. I remember when I had none and couldn't cry. You will level off on that, I did.

That's too bad you couldn't go to the party. But you will get better. I keep telling myself that.

We got a couple of inches of snow Saturday, but going to be in the 50-60's this week. I think that's why so many people are sick. I wish the weather would make up its mind and be winter!

PREVIOUS medications and discontinuations: Have been on medications since 1996. 

Valium, Gabapentin, Lamictal, Prilosec and Zantac from 2000 to 2015 with a fast taper by a psychiatrist.

Liquid Lexapro Nov, 2016 to 31-March, 2019 Lexapro free!!! (total Lexapro taper was 4 years-started with pill form)

---CURRENT MEDICATIONS:Supplements:Milk Thistle, Metamucil, Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin D3, Levothyroxine 25mcg, Vitamin C, Krill oil.

Xanax 1mg 3x day June, 2000 to 19-September, 2020 Went from .150 grams (average weight of 1 Xanax) 3x day to .003 grams 3x day. April 1, 2021 went back on 1mg a day. Started tapering May 19, 2023. July 28, 2023-approximately .87mg. Dr. fast tapered me at the end and realized he messed up. Prescribe it again and I am doing "slower than a turtle" taper.

19-September, 2020 Xanax free!!! (total Xanax taper was 15-1/2 months-1-June, 2019-19-September, 2020)

I am not a medical professional.

The suggestions I make are based on personal experience.

No. I’m not going back up. 2% or 4% are same symptoms. I’ll just wait it out. I’m about ready to flush it all. Get the physical symptoms over and done with and deal with the rest later. Slow taper is not working anyway. 

I do take dramamine but it makes me extremely tired. I talked to the pharmacist the other day. He said the non drowsy formula doesn’t work, as the active ingredient is the same, and that’s what causes the fatigue. 

Sick of this!!

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

Just now, Littlegrandma said:

No. I’m not going back up. 2% or 4% are same symptoms. I’ll just wait it out. I’m about ready to flush it all. Get the physical symptoms over and done with and deal with the rest later. Slow taper is not working anyway. 

I do take dramamine but it makes me extremely tired. I talked to the pharmacist the other day. He said the non drowsy formula doesn’t work, as the active ingredient is the same, and that’s what causes the fatigue. 

Sick of this!!

You have to stick it out. You read where people CT and are sick for years! I don't want that to happen to you.

You can have seizures from CT'ing Ativan or meds like it.

And look at your bp. You don't need it worse.

Have you tried Nauzene? It helped me a lot. Got it at Walmart, but I'm sure you can get it anywhere. I just deal with the nausea anymore. I have prescriptions, but I can't remember the last time I took them. Try the Zofran you have. Even a 1/2. They never bothered me, it was the Phenergran that started giving me side effects.

I'm sick of it too. But we are both closer than we were. You have to remember that. :)

Valium, Gabapentin, Lamictal, Prilosec and Zantac from 2000 to 2015 with a fast taper by a psychiatrist.

Liquid Lexapro Nov, 2016 to 31-March, 2019 Lexapro free!!! (total Lexapro taper was 4 years-started with pill form)

---CURRENT MEDICATIONS:Supplements:Milk Thistle, Metamucil, Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin D3, Levothyroxine 25mcg, Vitamin C, Krill oil.

Xanax 1mg 3x day June, 2000 to 19-September, 2020 Went from .150 grams (average weight of 1 Xanax) 3x day to .003 grams 3x day. April 1, 2021 went back on 1mg a day. Started tapering May 19, 2023. July 28, 2023-approximately .87mg. Dr. fast tapered me at the end and realized he messed up. Prescribe it again and I am doing "slower than a turtle" taper.

19-September, 2020 Xanax free!!! (total Xanax taper was 15-1/2 months-1-June, 2019-19-September, 2020)

Nauzene doesn’t have the sedating effect? I’ve been dealing with the nausea too. If I take Advil for the headache, it seems to help the nausea too. It’s the head pressure and dp/dr that I hate the most. I always feel like I’m going to keel over. 

I wouldnt stop the ativan or the lunesta abruptly. People taper the ad’s slowly to minimize the side effects. 2% gets me as sick as when I cut 25%, and 50% so why not do the remaining 4 1/2 mg in a few chunks and be done.  My brother ct lexapro. Was sicker than a dog for 2 wks. Then no problems since. And that was a few years ago. I understand about the protracted wd, but I’m suffering now. And at this rate it will take years to taper and I’ll be sick the whole time anyway. I can’t stop thinking about this. Not sure what to do.  Help

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

12 minutes ago, Littlegrandma said:

Nauzene doesn’t have the sedating effect? I’ve been dealing with the nausea too. If I take Advil for the headache, it seems to help the nausea too. It’s the head pressure and dp/dr that I hate the most. I always feel like I’m going to keel over. 

I wouldnt stop the ativan or the lunesta abruptly. People taper the ad’s slowly to minimize the side effects. 2% gets me as sick as when I cut 25%, and 50% so why not do the remaining 4 1/2 mg in a few chunks and be done.  My brother ct lexapro. Was sicker than a dog for 2 wks. Then no problems since. And that was a few years ago. I understand about the protracted wd, but I’m suffering now. And at this rate it will take years to taper and I’ll be sick the whole time anyway. I can’t stop thinking about this. Not sure what to do.  Help

Nauzene doesn't have any sedating effects at all. You chew one and you can chew another one in 10 minutes I think it is. But it does help.

I know people that CT'd Lexapro and 3-4 months later were worse off than your are now. Please don't do it! Try a 10% cut and hold until you don't have nausea anymore. You might not get it as bad as the 2-4%, I don't know.

I know it's going to take forever. But wouldn't you rather be normal again than this for the rest of your life?

Please taper...

Thanks Frogie 

ill check out the nauzene. 

Maybe I will go 10% next time. I don’t know. If I didn’t have the Ativan and lunesta to taper, I’d do 1%. But the other drugs are causing issues. Want off all this garbage. So confused and tired of all of this. If I felt decent enough to get out and live my life, it would be not a big deal. But every day is like having a major hangover or flu. 

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

11 minutes ago, Littlegrandma said:

Thanks Frogie 

ill check out the nauzene. 

Maybe I will go 10% next time. I don’t know. If I didn’t have the Ativan and lunesta to taper, I’d do 1%. But the other drugs are causing issues. Want off all this garbage. So confused and tired of all of this. If I felt decent enough to get out and live my life, it would be not a big deal. But every day is like having a major hangover or flu. 

I know exactly how you feel. I feel like that too. But like I said I think it's this virus, not helping things. My fiancé talked to his mom last night she's had it over 10 days now and I just talked to my Uncle it hit him Friday. My nose hurts so bad it isn't funny.

But you do get out. I don't unless I have a dr appt or something. Otherwise, I take a shower and put on comfy pjs or leggings and stay home. But I have no where to go out here. Once I get home I think I'll be better.

Try the Nauzene. It does help.

Try the 10% taper. Maybe your body will accept it and it let you go a little faster. Or do the Brassmonkey taper, 2.5% every week for 4 weeks then hold a month. See how that goes. But even the 10% hold at least a month.

Yeah, these virus’s are lasting forever. I’ve escaped them so far, knock on wood. 

I havent been out at all for over 2 wks except to Walgreens for dramamine. I’m having a pity party. 

I was doing a version of brassmonkey slide. I’ve tapered 10% in a month and a half.  I’ll probably continue on that way. You’re at 2 1/2 mg now?  About when do you expect to be off? Approximately? And then will you start the xanax taper pretty quick after that?

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

28 minutes ago, Littlegrandma said:

Yeah, these virus’s are lasting forever. I’ve escaped them so far, knock on wood. 

I havent been out at all for over 2 wks except to Walgreens for dramamine. I’m having a pity party. 

I was doing a version of brassmonkey slide. I’ve tapered 10% in a month and a half.  I’ll probably continue on that way. You’re at 2 1/2 mg now?  About when do you expect to be off? Approximately? And then will you start the xanax taper pretty quick after that?

I haven't been out for 2 weeks except to the grocery store and the dr. I have this weird rash going on.  I have pity parties all the time. I have no where to go. You can only go to the same 3 stores so many times.

I don't know how long it will take me to get off the Lexapro. 10% a month, if everything goes well. No hang ups. Then Xanax and I'm done. I've been doing this forever it seems. I started tapering Lexapro in 2016, but tapered off other stuff before that.

Now I'm having problems with thyroid meds. I can't find one that doesn't cause symptoms. But I know I'll feel better when I do find one. The Armour was a nightmare! And the generic synthroid gave me nausea bad, bad, bad. I was on it 4 days and threw up 4 days. I go back in March to have it checked again. If it's high, I'm going to ask for a really low dosage of synthroid, it's a brand name and here a lot of people do fine on it. But I wonder if my thyroid is because of all these meds and living in the country with all the pesticides. I never had these problems before. Everyone has a fatty liver out here, which I find really strange.  Sometimes we wonder if it's the Drs or labs? But my mother in law has been on thyroid meds for 20+ years and does fine.

I saw Ali wrote on your thread. She's great and can help you.

But just taper what ever you do don't just stop!

I have a question if someone could answer me:

I have a virus. No fever, just blowing my nose and head congestion. It's going around everywhere here and can last 2-3,weeks they are saying.

But yesterday and today I feel like I have a lump in my throat. It doesn't hurt to swallow or anything like that. I googled it and it said it was globulus(spelling). It's caused by anxiety.

I remember probably 20 years ago I had this. They did a barium swallow test and didn't find anything. That's when I was going through my divorce and was really stressed.

Should I be concerned and go to the dr? As everyone knows, I have health anxiety so I'm always freaking out. My thyroid  doesn't feel swollen or lumpy. I've had a high TSH of 7.3 go to the dr the 1st part of March for that. The lump feels higher than that in my throat. Like right in the middle of my throat.

Thanks for the help!

Frogie xx

• Moderator Emeritus
8 minutes ago, Frogie said:

Should I be concerned and go to the dr? As everyone knows, I have health anxiety so I'm always freaking out.

I wouldn't see a need to be concerned or go to the doc at this point, Frogie.  It is a well-known anxiety sign and I would assume it is simply a function of your body being under stress from the virus and withdrawal.  I wouldn't do anything unless it gets a lot worse (which it won't).  

Best,

Andy

Sertraline 50mg and Clonazapam .375mg from 2000 -- symptoms of dizziness Spring 2012

increased to .5 Clonazapam and 100mg Sertraline -- no improvement

Benzo microtaper from November 2012 to November 2014 (followed benzo sites "taper benzo first")

Started Sertraline taper in December 2014 cut by 25mg to 75mg; 62.5mg 1/1/15 and 50mg on 2/1/15

Held at 50mg through April 5 to use liquid 
Reduced dosage in 10% or less drops from 50mg to 25mg -- at single tablet of 25mg on 10/5/15

Transitioned to all liquid for accuracy while tapering -- Horrible insomnia -- back to 25mg liquid and held until October 1, 2016

10/16 -- 11/18 tapered very slowly to 10.6mg.  No real improvement and never really stable so updosed to 12.5mg (1/2 a pill) for convenience and long hold.

After 8+ months of holding with no noticeable improvement decided to add .4ml of liquid Prozac (about 1.5mg) to see if that improves the situation

Supplements, Magnesium, D3, Omega 3, curcumin, Valerian, 81mg Aspirin, L-Theanine, Vit. C,

But do you feel good enough to go out? Or are you in the house because there’s no where to shop? I’d be out walking amongst the tumbleweed if I felt good. Lol

hopefully you won’t need the thyroid med once you’re off the lexapro. I am so worried about what these meds are doing to us. They’re evil. My mom just called to make sure I’ve cross referenced lex with over the counter meds and herbs. She read of a girl who had a bad reaction to robitussin with the lex. I wouldn’t have thought of that 

i must have forgot to hit send on this earlier

Frogie, often with a virus or a cold, the glands can get swollen. Give it a day or 2 and see if it goes. I’m sure the dr has check your neck and throat recently. But if it’s going to give you anxiety, make an appt and get it checked for your peace of mind. Lg

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

Just now, apace41 said:

I wouldn't see a need to be concerned or go to the doc at this point, Frogie.  It is a well-known anxiety sign and I would assume it is simply a function of your body being under stress from the virus and withdrawal.  I wouldn't do anything unless it gets a lot worse (which it won't).  

Best,

Andy

Thanks for the reassurance Andy. I thought I was ok, but thought I would post a question.  I'm drinking water and tea and have a humidifier running. Not much else I can do. If I start running a fever, I'll call the dr.

Hope you were able to get some rest over the weekend.

Thanks again.

Take care,

Frogie xx

2 minutes ago, Littlegrandma said:

But do you feel good enough to go out? Or are you in the house because there’s no where to shop? I’d be out walking amongst the tumbleweed if I felt good. Lol

hopefully you won’t need the thyroid med once you’re off the lexapro. I am so worried about what these meds are doing to us. They’re evil. My mom just called to make sure I’ve cross referenced lex with over the counter meds and herbs. She read of a girl who had a bad reaction to robitussin with the lex. I wouldn’t have thought of that 

i must have forgot to hit send on this earlier

Frogie, often with a virus or a cold, the glands can get swollen. Give it a day or 2 and see if it goes. I’m sure the dr has check your neck and throat recently. But if it’s going to give you anxiety, make an appt and get it checked for your peace of mind. Lg

Right now with this virus I don't really feel like going out. But usually it's because there is no where to go or anything to do. Once we move home, I'll go shopping then. 

I'm not going out with this virus. The wind is blowing about 40mph, and it's 35 degrees.

The lump is in my esophagus, not my glands.

I'm sure it's just stress with this WD and the virus. I'm blowing my nose and have a humidifier going. If I start running a fever, I'll call the dr. I'm drinking water and decaf tea.

Health Anxiety is really the pits!

Take care,

Frogie xx

I get you about the viruses frogie  .I'm constantly fighting them since Christmas .the lack of upper body strength is scary .

Be well soon ,days are getting longer  in Ireland . 

Alcohol free since February 2015 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

No. You can’t go out with a virus. But if it’s in the middle of nowhere, what a great place to walk..... when your 60 degree temps are back. I’d much rather be outside than shopping. But I like shopping too. I just don’t need anything. I do like a good Costco run though. But I rarely get out under $300. 

You need to to put some aquaphor or Vaseline on your sore nose. And try not to worry about the lump. I’m sure your doctor looked at everything when he checked your thyroid.    xx

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

6 minutes ago, powerback said:

I get you about the viruses frogie  .I'm constantly fighting them since Christmas .the lack of upper body strength is scary .

Be well soon ,days are getting longer  in Ireland . 

Thanks powerback. I really appreciate you stopping by. Very kind of you.

What season is it in Ireland right now?

I hope you are feeling better.

Take care,

Frogie xx

7 minutes ago, Littlegrandma said:

No. You can’t go out with a virus. But if it’s in the middle of nowhere, what a great place to walk..... when your 60 degree temps are back. I’d much rather be outside than shopping. But I like shopping too. I just don’t need anything. I do like a good Costco run though. But I rarely get out under $300. 

You need to to put some aquaphor or Vaseline on your sore nose. And try not to worry about the lump. I’m sure your doctor looked at everything when he checked your thyroid.    xx

I always think about going for a walk when it's in the 60's, but the wind blows here like Wyoming. It's horrible except in the summer and then it's so hot you can't go out.

I will be so glad to be home. I miss Costco and even Walgreens lol... I just miss stores period. Just walking around a mall. I don't have to buy anything.

My fiancé is stopping at the drug store right now and picking up some aquaphor. His mom told me to get some last night.

The dr felt my thyroid maybe 6 months ago or longer. But I just took my afternoon Xanax and my throat is calming down. I think that and the chamomile tea will make it better.

I think it's just stress from the virus and WD.

If you lived closer we could walk together. I don't like walking around town alone. People will start talking that I'm a nut walking around by myself going nowhere. That's how it is here. Can't keep their nose out of other peoples business.

Take care,

Frogie xx

.your welcome frogie, end of winter but it still has its grip ,its been a proper winter this year .

love your picture .

Ile feel better when this is all over lol.have you got an ETA on that for me lol.

Be well soon .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

3 minutes ago, powerback said:

.your welcome frogie, end of winter but it still has its grip ,its been a proper winter this year .

love your picture .

Ile feel better when this is all over lol.have you got an ETA on that for me lol.

Be well soon .

We can still get snow in April here. Usually our biggest storms are February and March though. Really wet snow. 

Thanks about my picture. I started collecting stuffed animal frogs and figurines when I was 16. My mom and her husband bought me a stuffed animal frog almost as big as me and put it in my 1st car. I've dwindled down my collection to just 1 small curio cabinet that are special to me.

I wish I had an ETA on getting rid of the viruses. My mother in law has had it over 10 days, my uncle just started getting it and I think mine is going on about a week. They say they can last 2-3 weeks and nothing they can do except give you cough syrup. No thank you I will pass on that. I don't have a cough. If I get one, I have some peppermint candy. Unless I run a high fever, I'm staying away from the dr unless it gets worse.

Feel better soon.

Take care,

Frogie xx

15 minutes ago, Frogie said:

We can still get snow in April here. Usually our biggest storms are February and March though. Really wet snow. 

Thanks about my picture. I started collecting stuffed animal frogs and figurines when I was 16. My mom and her husband bought me a stuffed animal frog almost as big as me and put it in my 1st car. I've dwindled down my collection to just 1 small curio cabinet that are special to me.

I wish I had an ETA on getting rid of the viruses. My mother in law has had it over 10 days, my uncle just started getting it and I think mine is going on about a week. They say they can last 2-3 weeks and nothing they can do except give you cough syrup. No thank you I will pass on that. I don't have a cough. If I get one, I have some peppermint candy. Unless I run a high fever, I'm staying away from the dr unless it gets worse.

Feel better soon.

Take care,

Frogie xx

Thanks frogie ,its a poisonous frog isn't it ,good thinking with the poison we are put on .but I can never bring a beautiful amphibian into the same sespit as big pharma .

Take care .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

2 minutes ago, powerback said:

Thanks frogie ,its a poisonous frog isn't it ,good thinking with the poison we are put on .but I can never bring a beautiful amphibian into the same sespit as big pharma .

Take care .

Yes it is. The more colorful, the more poisones. It is like meds, poison. I wish the dr had to take them and try to get off of them before they could prescribe them. Bet the Drs wouldn't prescribe them as freely as they do.

32 minutes ago, Frogie said:

I always think about going for a walk when it's in the 60's, but the wind blows here like Wyoming. It's horrible except in the summer and then it's so hot you can't go out.

I will be so glad to be home. I miss Costco and even Walgreens lol... I just miss stores period. Just walking around a mall. I don't have to buy anything.

My fiancé is stopping at the drug store right now and picking up some aquaphor. His mom told me to get some last night.

The dr felt my thyroid maybe 6 months ago or longer. But I just took my afternoon Xanax and my throat is calming down. I think that and the chamomile tea will make it better.

I think it's just stress from the virus and WD.

If you lived closer we could walk together. I don't like walking around town alone. People will start talking that I'm a nut walking around by myself going nowhere. That's how it is here. Can't keep their nose out of other peoples business.

Take care,

Frogie xx

Haha. There’s that crazy frog lady. Yeah. I’d make you walk if I lived by you. There is nothing wrong with walking alone, just to have time to think. But it is definitely more fun with someone. Is there a park you can drive to and walk?  Of course, I don’t walk in isolated areas by myself. Used to when I had Matt’s pit bull with me. 

Are you going back to that volunteer job?  What kind of work was it?  You probably have enough on your plate with this taper right now. I got a call a several weeks ago to see if I was ready to take in foster dogs again. I said I can’t take care of myself and it’s too much with the grandkids. 

Glad  your throat has calmed down. Xanax is good for something.      xx 

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

5 minutes ago, Frogie said:

Yes it is. The more colorful, the more poisones. It is like meds, poison. I wish the dr had to take them and try to get off of them before they could prescribe them. Bet the Drs wouldn't prescribe them as freely as they do.

This suffering will not be in vain ,it will eventually get out ,even though its the biggest disgraceful ignorant  cover up there ever has been .

My partner has a phobia of frogs ,I find that funny .I love the amazing evolution of animals .the different things they develop to cope with environments and predators .  

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

1 minute ago, Littlegrandma said:

Haha. There’s that crazy frog lady. Yeah. I’d make you walk if I lived by you. There is nothing wrong with walking alone, just to have time to think. But it is definitely more fun with someone. Is there a park you can drive to and walk?  Of course, I don’t walk in isolated areas by myself. Used to when I had Matt’s pit bull with me. 

Are you going back to that volunteer job?  What kind of work was it?  You probably have enough on your plate with this taper right now. I got a call a several weeks ago to see if I was ready to take in foster dogs again. I said I can’t take care of myself and it’s too much with the grandkids. 

Glad  your throat has calmed down. Xanax is good for something.      xx 

Yup crazy frog lady is right. We could have fun driving this town nuts lol... There is a small park, would take maybe 5 minutes to walk around. 

Nope not going back to the volunteering. Found out last week that the maintenance man that's an employee was standing on the sidewalk and a window came down on him from the 2nd floor. I don't know if they don't have insurance or workers comp but they told him he was on his own and so did the owner of the building. Can you imagine what would happen to a volunteer? Not good. I guess he has to go to an orthopedic specialist and is wearing a hard neck collar. I would be calling a good attorney.

Xanax is good for something. Ativan does nothing for me. Wish I was off of it though.

4 minutes ago, powerback said:

This suffering will not be in vain ,it will eventually get out ,even though its the biggest disgraceful ignorant  cover up there ever has been .

My partner has a phobia of frogs ,I find that funny .I love the amazing evolution of animals .the different things they develop to cope with environments and predators .  

I totally agree with you. I think it's just a huge cover up for Drs to make money.

I love frogs. Wouldn't hold a poisones one though.

14 minutes ago, Frogie said:

Yup crazy frog lady is right. We could have fun driving this town nuts lol... There is a small park, would take maybe 5 minutes to walk around. 

Nope not going back to the volunteering. Found out last week that the maintenance man that's an employee was standing on the sidewalk and a window came down on him from the 2nd floor. I don't know if they don't have insurance or workers comp but they told him he was on his own and so did the owner of the building. Can you imagine what would happen to a volunteer? Not good. I guess he has to go to an orthopedic specialist and is wearing a hard neck collar. I would be calling a good attorney.

Xanax is good for something. Ativan does nothing for me. Wish I was off of it though.

I'm in the business of fitting windows and doors ,yikes did someone drop it .totally avoidable .hope he recovers .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

8 minutes ago, powerback said:

I'm in the business of fitting windows and doors ,yikes did someone drop it .totally avoidable .hope he recovers .

No I guess it fell out of the building, it was already installed. I hope he does too.

Just now, Frogie said:

No I guess it fell out of the building, it was already installed. I hope he does too.

but if this was newly installed it was human error ,anyway makes no difference to the man now .so many accidents happen that are unavoidable . 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Just now, powerback said:

but if this was newly installed it was human error ,anyway makes no difference to the man now .so many accidents happen that are unavoidable . 

I think it was there for a while. It's an older building. I feel bad for him. He is so nice would help anyone.

2 minutes ago, Frogie said:

I think it was there for a while. It's an older building. I feel bad for him. He is so nice would help anyone.

I meant yo say avoidable ,that's my Q to go to bed ,night frogie . 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

1 minute ago, powerback said:

I meant yo say avoidable ,that's my Q to go to bed ,night frogie . 

Good night powerback. I hope we can talk again. :)

Hello everyone I talk with:

I haven't been on because I have a horrible virus.

I'm sneezing, blowing my nose until it's raw and can't catch my breath. Among body aches.

They say it lasts 2-3, weeks, lucky me. :(

I hope everyone is doing well...

Take care,

Frogie xx

Hi. I was thinking about you. 🤧

sorry you’re still feeling icky. 

My grandkids came with runny noses again yesterday. I keep waiting to catch something from them. Dodged the bullet so far. 

Knock on wood. 

Did you get the aquaphor? 

Take care of yourself. Eat even if you don’t feel like it. Drink lots of water.     xx lg

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

36 minutes ago, Littlegrandma said:

Hi. I was thinking about you. 🤧

sorry you’re still feeling icky. 

My grandkids came with runny noses again yesterday. I keep waiting to catch something from them. Dodged the bullet so far. 

Knock on wood. 

Did you get the aquaphor? 

Take care of yourself. Eat even if you don’t feel like it. Drink lots of water.     xx lg

You are lucky you haven't gotten this. I hope you don't. I did get the aquaphor. It's helping, but my nose still hurts. I'm not running a fever, just achy, sneezing, can't catch my breath and freezing.  I'm trying to eat here and there, soup. We had McDonald's for Valentines last night lol... Drinking water and my one coke.

Hope you are feeling better with your WD. Do you still have all the symptoms?

Take care,

Frogie xx