Parisien: premature ejaculation escitalopram 10mg and Brintellix 5mg - sexual dysfunction

Parisien

1 hour ago, Avicii said:

I agree, it’s a crime and the doctors should be punished…

I have pretty much lost everything in my life due to the medical community; my hair and skin destroyed by Accutane and my brain and body ruined by SSRI. It’s such a parody….

I read about a swedish soccer player who had a brain tomor a year ago and now he’s back on the pitch. A brain tumor is easier to heal than 4 months use of SSRI….LOL!!!

Yea I have lost almost everything in my life due to social anxiety and PSSD :( I struggle very bad to talk and interact with people, make friends, dating is pretty much impossible, anxiety attacks in public and on top of that I have fu**ing sexual dysfunction...

I am sorry for your skin and hair. 

Venlafaxine 75mg, 150mg, 225mg December 2020 - March 2021

Sertraline 50mg, 100mg March 2021 - April 2021

Escitalopram 10mg, 20 mg April 2021 - May 2021

13 hours ago, Ben190 said:

I know it’s hard, But keep in mind I stopped 1,5 years before you. You should Not give up, there is a Good Chance to heal… :)!

Idk man, it's getting very hard. I am totally beaten down. There is nothing worse than losing your sexuality and emotions. They drive everything.

Escitalopram - January-April 2020

Sertraline - May-December 2020

On 4/13/2023 at 12:30 PM, Fairsome said:

Yea I have lost almost everything in my life due to social anxiety and PSSD :( I struggle very bad to talk and interact with people, make friends, dating is pretty much impossible, anxiety attacks in public and on top of that I have fu**ing sexual dysfunction...

I am sorry for your skin and hair. 

I feel the pain, I have been at that Stage too… But you will continue to heal and things will improve. But for me it seems that a lot of People Need 3years+ to get there

2018 - october: 10 days Fluoxetin 20mg

2018 - october: CT after bad reactions

2019 - june: 3,5 weeks Fluoxetin 20mg

2019 - june: 5 days Fluoxetin 10mg

2019 - july: CT after massive problems

22 hours ago, BerCal said:

Idk man, it's getting very hard. I am totally beaten down. There is nothing worse than losing your sexuality and emotions. They drive everything.

Thats Right… But as you are 1,5 years less out of these drugs than me I am still sure you can heal 

45 minutes ago, Ben190 said:

I feel the pain, I have been at that Stage too… But you will continue to heal and things will improve. But for me it seems that a lot of People Need 3years+ to get there

I mean I have had anxiety problems long before taking the drug, they just remain there along with the PSSD and the damage from the SSRI. I probably need therapy to get better , but there is nothing to do about the PSSD, I just have to wait to get better. What triggers me is that I now have two big problems in my life

6 hours ago, Ben190 said:

Thats Right… But as you are 1,5 years less out of these drugs than me I am still sure you can heal 

I honestly can't do this more years. Can't believe trusting the medical system cost me my entire life.

22 hours ago, Fairsome said:

I mean I have had anxiety problems long before taking the drug, they just remain there along with the PSSD and the damage from the SSRI. I probably need therapy to get better , but there is nothing to do about the PSSD, I just have to wait to get better. What triggers me is that I now have two big problems in my life

Everything triggers, the better you Are able to focus on something Else for This period of life the faster you will feel better and get back.

16 hours ago, BerCal said:

I honestly can't do this more years. Can't believe trusting the medical system cost me my entire life.

You talk too pessimistic. Still good Chances that you will improve. Btw am I the only guy who had pssd and 0,0000 sperm in the beginning?

1 hour ago, Ben190 said:

You talk too pessimistic. Still good Chances that you will improve. Btw am I the only guy who had pssd and 0,0000 sperm in the beginning?

I have very watery sperm.

1 hour ago, Ben190 said:

I have sperm even though it's harder to get an orgasm. I would try to masturbate sometimes but don't feel anything and would need very hard work to c*m. Also pain and uncomfortable feelings in the penis

1 hour ago, Ben190 said:

Had the same in the beginning, Zero sperm…it’s better now.

2018 Isotretoin 80mg

2019 Tetracycline 500mg

2020 Sertraline 50mg (okt 2020 - Jan 2021)

I had All the same damn things, Crazy that you all Are so Similar to me… But This will also get back to normal :)

4 hours ago, Ben190 said:

I had All the same damn things, Crazy that you all Are so Similar to me… But This will also get back to normal :)

Ben I just wonder at what point at your recovery were you physically able to have sex - to get hard enough erection for intercourse? I guess the first two years that was impossible 

My penis is a complete mess. First year when i was in accute WD at least I was able to get a normal erection and my penis had a normal size when erected. Now when everything else is getting better my penis is like 4-5 shorter even when I force my self to get an erection. Feels like permanent damage to my genitals….

I can accept a mess when my penis is flaccid but not when it’s erected. This is such a trauma…

2018 Isotretoin 80mg

2019 Tetracycline 500mg

1 hour ago, Avicii said:

My penis is a complete mess. First year when i was in accute WD at least I was able to get a normal erection and my penis had a normal size when erected. Now when everything else is getting better my penis is like 4-5 shorter even when I force my self to get an erection. Feels like permanent damage to my genitals….

I can accept a mess when my penis is flaccid but not when it’s erected. This is such a trauma…

I can't believe that we will have to wait probably 5+ years to recover from a drug that was prescribed by doctors and nobody warned us about long term effects... And we only took it for some months. I mean street drugs don't do that much damage and people recover faster from them. This can't be normal

2 hours ago, Avicii said:

My penis is full of spider veins that weren't there before, discoloured and dry, smaller when erect... Just a complete nightmare all around.

On 4/16/2023 at 2:55 PM, BerCal said:

My penis is full of spider veins that weren't there before, discoloured and dry, smaller when erect... Just a complete nightmare all around.

Thats Quite normal, I had the same Issue and it resolved

On 4/16/2023 at 1:20 PM, Fairsome said:

I can't believe that we will have to wait probably 5+ years to recover from a drug that was prescribed by doctors and nobody warned us about long term effects... And we only took it for some months. I mean street drugs don't do that much damage and people recover faster from them. This can't be normal

Doctors have no clue and Pharma is ****…

On 4/16/2023 at 11:56 AM, Avicii said:

U have to keep in Mind that there will be a lot of forth and back within your healing. Don’t give up!!

On 4/16/2023 at 1:20 PM, Fairsome said:

It's absolutely disgusting honestly, and these "doctors" and the medical system get away with it completely. I can't believe this **** is just allowed to happen time and time again to innocent people. This has been going on for years and just keeps on going. Absolute madness!

I am getting very nervous about that. I still have massive pain in my penis, it is like blood vessels are completely messed/pinched and it is also shrunken. Also nonstop pressure in the pelvic floor to fart. It is so terrible to see your genitals like this...

14 hours ago, Fairsome said:

I am getting very nervous about that. I still have massive pain in my penis, it is like blood vessels are completely messed/pinched and it is also shrunken. Also nonstop pressure in the pelvic floor to fart. It is so terrible to see your genitals like this...

I'm very sorry man. It's a living nightmare, all of this. Still hard to believe it's actually happening, even years into it. I just wish we all could recover, we have dealt with this far too long now.

My brain is better, way better. My penis is still a mess and my sexuality hasn’t returned….at least I can go go the gym now. I feel pretty strong and I am building muscles which means that there is probably nothing wrong with my testosteron level. 

I thought that when my brain was getting better and the pressure in my legs was healing my penis would go back to normal. I guess it wasn’t that easy. This is a very complex injury….thank you Big Pharma!!!

2018 Isotretoin 80mg

2019 Tetracycline 500mg

Obviously this will be a long-term healing process, the drugs have done a lot of disruptions in the serotonin levels and homeostasis of the body... We should focus on other things like studying, working, sports, improving our lifestyle 

From a post on propeciahelp:

https://forum.propeciahelp.com/t/a-call-to-everyone-i-mean-everyone/56421

"In Sweden, chemical castration is not recognized as a medical treatment and is considered a form of torture. The use of medication to reduce a person’s libido or sexual activity is not allowed under Swedish law, and it’s illegal for medical practitioners to prescribe drugs for the purpose of chemical castration.

The Swedish government has taken a strong stance against chemical castration and considers it a violation of human rights. In 2012, Sweden ratified the Optional Protocol to the Convention against Torture, which prohibits torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment. This protocol specifically prohibits the use of forced sterilization, which includes chemical castration."

...but somehow it is still totally fine to prescribe "medications" for anxiety/depression that can cause it (without warning)? The irony...

35 minutes ago, BerCal said:

From a post on propeciahelp:

https://forum.propeciahelp.com/t/a-call-to-everyone-i-mean-everyone/56421

"In Sweden, chemical castration is not recognized as a medical treatment and is considered a form of torture. The use of medication to reduce a person’s libido or sexual activity is not allowed under Swedish law, and it’s illegal for medical practitioners to prescribe drugs for the purpose of chemical castration.

The Swedish government has taken a strong stance against chemical castration and considers it a violation of human rights. In 2012, Sweden ratified the Optional Protocol to the Convention against Torture, which prohibits torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment. This protocol specifically prohibits the use of forced sterilization, which includes chemical castration."

...but somehow it is still totally fine to prescribe "medications" for anxiety/depression that can cause it (without warning)? The irony...

These drugs should be banned and not be prescribed to anyone! Not only the whole system is terrible but the doctors don't even believe that these drugs could cause such damage and prescribe it like candy then blame the patient...

Hey guys, how are you doing? 

I have read some information in the past days (some from ChatGPT) and could say now that serotonin has everything to do with our issues. When you withdraw from these drugs, you enter a period in which you have deficiency of the serotonin because your body has adapted to produce less of it when you were taking the drug (to balance things out). Also the serotonin receptors were desensitized or downregulated and need time to upregulate, when you stop taking the drugs. Serotonin controls many body functions, and not having enough serotonin can lead to pelvic floor issues, gut issues and of course sexual dysfunction, along with all the other WD symptoms. So if the serotonin is OK, there should be no withdrawal symptoms. For a long time, I thought that serotonin receptors upregulate very fast, but the damage in the autonomic nervous system stays. Things are obviously connected but the main issue is in the serotonin receptors and the serotonin system.

Also, some people get PSSD from a few pills or just sexual issues that stay the same and don't change or improve or worsen after stopping the drug. I think that in this case, the drug has done some epigenetic changes in the brain/nervous system and the brain just doesn't try to build a drug-free homeostasis. But that's not our case, Avicii, Parisien etc

In conclusion, we know very little abot how these drugs work and why different people have different experiences with them. Obviously, they disrupt the serotonin system and create a chemical imbalance in the brain and are neurotoxic. So it is really unexplainable how they are being prescribed so easily when nobody exactly knows their mechanism

ChatGPT could take over the GP;s Jobs any day now. I hope that every GP in the world gets fired, they don’t deserve this high paid job, thats for sure.

@Fairsomeif Serotonin levels takes time to upregulate, why doesn’t everybody who takes this poison get WD symtoms? I still don’t understand why some people can take the pills for years, quit CT and then be fine….

2018 Isotretoin 80mg

2019 Tetracycline 500mg

9 minutes ago, Avicii said:

ChatGPT could take over the GP;s Jobs any day now. I hope that every GP in the world gets fired, they don’t deserve this high paid job, thats for sure.

@Fairsomeif Serotonin levels takes time to upregulate, why doesn’t everybody who takes this poison get WD symtoms? I still don’t understand why some people can take the pills for years, quit CT and then be fine….

People have very different reactions. I am also curious how some people stop the drug after a month taper (which is not much at all), their sexual issues resolve within weeks and they don't have any WD symptoms or anything. 

Is there really any hope that this can get fully better? I just can't deal with this more years. Sorry for being negative but it's just too much. I don't want to die but I can't live with this much longer either. I really don't know what to do.

I have had the same thoughts the last couple of days. Just impossible to live like this…

Still brain dead, anhedonia, daily spasms in my penis/legs, no love for my family. There comes a day when life is not worth fighting for anymore. 

Don’t want to be negative either but it’s really hard to see a way out of this…

2018 Isotretoin 80mg

2019 Tetracycline 500mg

I will never accept this state either. We were prescribed "medications" that we were told were safe. Who could ever accept this outcome? We have been buried alive for trusting the medical system. What they have done to us is pure evil and something no one should ever have to accept.

• 3 weeks later...

A short update….

I was very negative in my last post, guess I was in a big wave. My brain is continuing to heal, I feel happier and stronger at work and with my kids. I am starting to remember who I used to be before all this. Still a long way to go though. 

My penis is still a complete mess. Extremely small and thin. Even in my worst accute WD my penis was more normal than today. I still have dysfunction in my legs and I guess that affects my whole lower body, including my genitals. My orgasms are like 50% now, they were at 10% for about two years.

Things are changing but the injury is so extremely severe. This is gonna take years I am afraid and I still can’t see that my penis can go back to normal again…

2018 Isotretoin 80mg

2019 Tetracycline 500mg

6 hours ago, Avicii said:

A short update….

I was very negative in my last post, guess I was in a big wave. My brain is continuing to heal, I feel happier and stronger at work and with my kids. I am starting to remember who I used to be before all this. Still a long way to go though. 

My penis is still a complete mess. Extremely small and thin. Even in my worst accute WD my penis was more normal than today. I still have dysfunction in my legs and I guess that affects my whole lower body, including my genitals. My orgasms are like 50% now, they were at 10% for about two years.

Things are changing but the injury is so extremely severe. This is gonna take years I am afraid and I still can’t see that my penis can go back to normal again…

You are right, this is a CNS damage and CNS includes the brain. In my last post I said that the body doesn't produce enough serotonin but it's more like serotonin receptors/mediators are downregulated/desensitized and are less responsive to serotonin because they got used to the higher levels of serotonin induced by the SSRI. So the serotonin signaling isn't working as it should and this is the reason for our issues. The CNS (and the brain that is part of the CNS) needs to heal the receptors/serotonin mediators and balance the serotonergic system, for us to recover.

@Ben190 how are you?

19 hours ago, Fairsome said:

You are right, this is a CNS damage and CNS includes the brain. In my last post I said that the body doesn't produce enough serotonin but it's more like serotonin receptors/mediators are downregulated/desensitized and are less responsive to serotonin because they got used to the higher levels of serotonin induced by the SSRI. So the serotonin signaling isn't working as it should and this is the reason for our issues. The CNS (and the brain that is part of the CNS) needs to heal the receptors/serotonin mediators and balance the serotonergic system, for us to recover.

@Ben190 how are you?

You Are Right! :) and thanks for Sharing @Avicii. I am Good but struggling in Daily life because of high Stress at Work and University.

But all in all things work Good, But still waiting for my high libido I used to have as a young man. But This improves and will improve more I am sure.

How Are you @Fairsome?

4 hours ago, Ben190 said:

You Are Right! :) and thanks for Sharing @Avicii. I am Good but struggling in Daily life because of high Stress at Work and University.

But all in all things work Good, But still waiting for my high libido I used to have as a young man. But This improves and will improve more I am sure.

How Are you @Fairsome?

No improvements so far but I am trying something for CNS to see if it helps, I will tell if so :)