luv2knit

luv2knit

So, I keep saying there's not much going on with me, but that's not really true. My brain function has gotten worse--WAY worse. I've been paying bills for years. .. The SAME bills--month after month. I just realized in the middle of the night (y'all know how that is) that I totally forgot to pay the bills that were due a week ago. It wasn't like I thought about them at a time when I couldn't do them and just forgot... I just plain didn't even think about them! I also got a couple of Fall-themed plastic canvas wall hangings a year ago, and they were still in the box. Decided to take them out and at least look at them. Well the canvas has to be cut in intricate shapes before I can even beginning stitching. You would think I could remember from one SECOND to the next that the next cut needs to be "one square over, two down", "two squares over, two down", etc... But NOOOO! I finally got a piece cut that roughly resembles the way it is supposed to be. It probably will work. It frustrates me, though. As cheap as plastic canvas is, I think I'm just going to pick up some more, and keep trying until I get it right. Maybe it will be good exercise for my brain. I had this pretty bad early on (although even then, I didn't forget the bills)! It seems like all my symptoms go away, only to keep coming back again--even worse! I'm starting to be afraid my brain is not ever going to function right again!

Zoloft 100 mg. daily for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome since Oct. 1994 / Synthroid 88 mcg. daily / Supplements: Neptune Krill Oil-1,000 mg. twice daily/Astaxanthin 10 mg. twice daily/Ubiquinol 100 mg. twice daily (These 3 have allowed me to discontinue (approved by doctor) bp meds I was on. Calcium Citrate 500 mg. daily/Vitamin D3 2,400 iu daily/K2 (MK7) 100 mcg daily (osteopenia and fam. hist. of severe osteoporosis). Stress B Complex (1/2 dose)/Quercetin (for allergies/asthma)/Magnesium (400 mg. oral glycinate and about 50 mg. magnesium chloride spray oil a day, divided throughout day).

Tapered Zoloft about 6 wks. Totally off since the end of July (25-29, 2014). 3 wks. vertigo at end of taper, then 3-4 wks. OK, followed by withdrawal symptoms increasing in severity (nausea, gastric disturbances, loss of appetite, insomnia, restlessness, jitters, anxiety, agitation--jumping out of my skin--possible akathisia?) Seem to have paradoxical reactions to everything new, even Vitamin C. Severity of akathisia comes and goes, but is constant to some degree. Hard to leave house, and cannot be home alone. (Retired)

HI Luv.  Thanks for checking in on me.  Appreciate it.  I haven't been on much lately.  Too much going on right now.  How are you coping? hope you are doing well.  I do think of you and hope you are seeing some improvements.

2002-put on amitryptiline for fibromyalgia. 10mg.2004-stopped abruptly. Didn't think it helped.2006 approx.-put on Paxil for mild anxiety 20 mg.2007 upped to 40 mg. not sure why.2011- tapered from 40 to 10. went nuts and went back to 20mg2014- tapered from 20mg to 0 from April to The end of June.current meds- Metformin(type 2 diabetic) and low dose aspirin.Take multi vitamin and vit b12, vit. D and magnesium. 5 months off Paxil. Still suffering.recently added 1.2mg of Paxil to alleviate withdrawals.(Nov 30)Dropped to .9mg because having symptoms from reinstatement.(dec 23)<p>taper to .76mg-.8mg (Feb 3) approx. weight .010 to about .008-.009 on scale.
.6mg (march 19th.) .5mg(April 19th)
.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

0mg.  done taper at beginning of August.

Hi Luv,

I don't know where I have been, but  somehow  I've missed a month of your updates !

Don't panic ! Forgetting to pay bills, or the " painting " thing is  pretty normal .   Don't get strung out . You will come good , Luv. 

Ali. X

Many SSRI's and SSNRI's over 20 years. Zoloft for 7 years followed by Effexor, Lexapro, Prozac, Cymbalta, Celexa, Pristiq, Valdoxan, Mianserin and more - on and off. No tapering. Cold turkey off Valdoxan - end of May 2014

Psych Drug - free since May 2014

((Luv))   As you know, my brain went south a long time ago but it is slowly getting better.  Yours will too.  Can you maybe put reminders on your computer so that you won't go past the times for payment?  While we are waiting for the brain to "reset" itself,  we just have to let it do its thing.  During my first experience with extreme w/d shutdown, I went from not being able to focus enough to bend over and pick up something off the floor to after some good healing, managing a multi-physician medical office.   But I know how awful it is to have things that were always so "second nature" be so undoable now.   Am praying as always.  xoxoxoxo

1971-81  Valium 5mg c/t PAWS     1992- through now Zoloft 25mg    2003-05 Valium 12mg Slow Taper Off

2013 Afrin Exposure to CNS    2013 O/D Val 230mg    2013 Doxepin 50mg Clonidine 2mg Zoloft 25mg

3/15/16  Doxepin 49mg Micro Tapering  Zoloft 24.3mg Holding taper

3/15/16 Clonidine mg 0.1 1/2 -    Decreasing incrementally.  DISCONTINUED

10/9/16  Doxepin 48.9  Zoloft 24.3  Clonidine  01.10  Continuing micro taper on Doxepin.

11/16/16 Doxepin 48mg  Zoloft 24.3mg  Clonidine 1.30mg

5/4/17  Doxepin 45mg  Zoloft 24mg  Clonidine 1.20mg   Micro taper of Doxepin  , Clonidine

01/13/19  Doxepin 45mg   Zoloft 21mg   Will start Micro taper of Doxepin 2/19

12/21/21  Doxepin 20 mg ?  Reducing using water micro taper--Pulling 24ml from 75ml

12/2121   Zoloft .060 grams by weight--HOLDING (info from post added by CC: On 12/21/21 my dosage was .060grams by weight or 20mg. )

26 Apr 2022 - Zoloft at -0-

Thanks, Frustrated, Ali, and Selma... Just so frustrating!!

XOXO

Zoloft 100 mg. daily for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome since Oct. 1994 / Synthroid 88 mcg. daily / Supplements: Neptune Krill Oil-1,000 mg. twice daily/Astaxanthin 10 mg. twice daily/Ubiquinol 100 mg. twice daily (These 3 have allowed me to discontinue (approved by doctor) bp meds I was on. Calcium Citrate 500 mg. daily/Vitamin D3 2,400 iu daily/K2 (MK7) 100 mcg daily (osteopenia and fam. hist. of severe osteoporosis). Stress B Complex (1/2 dose)/Quercetin (for allergies/asthma)/Magnesium (400 mg. oral glycinate and about 50 mg. magnesium chloride spray oil a day, divided throughout day).

Tapered Zoloft about 6 wks. Totally off since the end of July (25-29, 2014). 3 wks. vertigo at end of taper, then 3-4 wks. OK, followed by withdrawal symptoms increasing in severity (nausea, gastric disturbances, loss of appetite, insomnia, restlessness, jitters, anxiety, agitation--jumping out of my skin--possible akathisia?) Seem to have paradoxical reactions to everything new, even Vitamin C. Severity of akathisia comes and goes, but is constant to some degree. Hard to leave house, and cannot be home alone. (Retired)

Dental appointment tomorrow. Been dreading it enough, but now hubby tells me he has a required meeting to attend at work. (Why that particular day of all days?!). I will have to drive 30 miles into the "big city" and back. Cannot cancel, because it is for daughter and myself for cleanings, and it is very difficult to schedule both of us at once. Daughter does not drive in city--especially during lunch-time traffic. Plus she has never driven my car, and her truck is not an option.

Please pray I can get us there and back, and can sit through the appointment. Last time I drove even half that distance, my akathisia was ramped up sky high for two days--and I didn't even have to get out of the car!

Good luck , Luv.

I'm sure you will be fine  !  :)

Many SSRI's and SSNRI's over 20 years. Zoloft for 7 years followed by Effexor, Lexapro, Prozac, Cymbalta, Celexa, Pristiq, Valdoxan, Mianserin and more - on and off. No tapering. Cold turkey off Valdoxan - end of May 2014

oh,luv,nothing's ever easy it seems...hoping all goes well for you...you're in my thoughts  xo

went on Prozac 1994-99,60mg.poopout ct  back on 2001-2002,prozac weekly 2002,not working,Effexor 75 mg.?2003-mar.2004 gaining weight 8wk. taper,wellbutrin 150 mg.mar. -may 2004 ctmedfree til july 2005 back to Prozac gaining weight again,back on wellbutrin jan.2006150-300 mg.bad constipation.also was taking aygestin(hormone)perimenopausal irregular bleeding.back on Prozac around sept,?2006,hysterectomy jan30.2007(adenomyosis)off&on Prozac til 2009,citalopram about 1 mo, April 2010 no effect,Effexor again may -mar, 2011.ct,Prozac aug,-dec, 2011 &sept-nov 2012,paroxetine oct,23 2013-may 4 2014 20 mgs.tapered 6 wks.-failed RI in Oct.2014-in protracted WD.started 10 mgs. Fluoxetine May 25 2021 .Stopped fluoxetine May 2022 at 5 mgs.

Thanks, Ali and DS.

So much has been going on, the days are just all blurring together. I did make it reasonably well to the dental appointment and back. Actually turned out to be a somewhat better day. Friday was rough, and Saturday was crazy. Husband was cutting tree limbs Saturday, and cut his knee open with the chainsaw. Comes in like it's nothing, and calmly tells me he has to go get stitches. He was bleeding, but wasn't gushing blood, so I tried to help him find supplies to temporarily tape it up, and let him go to Urgent Care on his own, since I just freak out about everything. I kept in touch, and decided I needed to get down there when he said they told him it was a complicated injury, and they were going to take x-ray, and it would take over an hour to repair (worse than we thought). I jumped in my car and broke all speed records. The doctor had experience as a trauma surgeon, and seemed to know what she was doing. It got the muscle, knicked the tendon, but the bone was OK. I had to hold it together (yet again) while they stitched him up, and took him to get something to eat, to the pharmacy (which was closed), and back to Urgent Care to get his car. (He felt like he could drive home OK.). From there, we drove back home. Most of this driving was in the dark, and I have not driven in the dark at all since in withdrawal. All things considered, I made it through the day pretty well, but was exhausted by the time we got home. Spent today trying to get his prescriptions and more hassles. Still made it pretty well, though, until about 4:00 or 5:00 in the afternoon. All-in-all, I'm going to say where withdrawal (akathisia) is concerned, I had most of two days that were better, in spite of a great deal of stress. Definitely a step in the right direction, I think (and a record as well). Hubby is sore, and probably complete recovery will take a while, but he is stubborn. I am ramped up tonight, and would expect the same for tomorrow. The less intense days I have been getting every 2nd or 3rd day make it possible to get through the difficult days. (Unfortunately, my difficult days do not seem to be getting any easier. If anything, they are worse.) Anxious to see where this is going to go from here, though!!

XOXO

The "morning panic" I frequently get around 4:30-5:00 in the morning has turned into sheer terror this morning. God please help me get through this day!! Not starting out good at all!

so sorry,luv...hope this improves...thanks for visiting my thread ...I got up this morning feeling weak and something new,feeling like I was having trouble breathing ...scary but probably just anxiety I guess? I hope so..

went on Prozac 1994-99,60mg.poopout ct  back on 2001-2002,prozac weekly 2002,not working,Effexor 75 mg.?2003-mar.2004 gaining weight 8wk. taper,wellbutrin 150 mg.mar. -may 2004 ctmedfree til july 2005 back to Prozac gaining weight again,back on wellbutrin jan.2006150-300 mg.bad constipation.also was taking aygestin(hormone)perimenopausal irregular bleeding.back on Prozac around sept,?2006,hysterectomy jan30.2007(adenomyosis)off&on Prozac til 2009,citalopram about 1 mo, April 2010 no effect,Effexor again may -mar, 2011.ct,Prozac aug,-dec, 2011 &sept-nov 2012,paroxetine oct,23 2013-may 4 2014 20 mgs.tapered 6 wks.-failed RI in Oct.2014-in protracted WD.started 10 mgs. Fluoxetine May 25 2021 .Stopped fluoxetine May 2022 at 5 mgs.

Yes, DS, probably anxiety. When these "terror" episodes hit, I feel like I can't breathe either :( Praying this passes soon--for both of us!

XOXO

So sorry about your rough weekend, luv. I hope your husband is doing OK.

I hope your day gets better. I understand those rough awakenings in the

morning. Not a good way to start the day and very frightening. This is all

so hard to understand, but I guess we just have to trust the process, and

remember that we are healing even if we can't see it yet. I hope you will

see your healing very soon!

2006-Cymbalta 60mg for lyme disease2009-Quit Cymbalta c/tFeb. 2010-Reinstated 60mg CymMar.2010 to May.2012 tapered Cym to 36mgMay 2012-Crossed over to 30mg CelexaMay 2012-Oct.2013 Tapered Celexa down to 2.5mgOct.2013-Switched to 30 beads CymbaltaDec.4,2013-Stopped Cymbalta at 17 beads<p>Akathisia hit at 6 wks off and continuesNow taking melatonin when needed for sleep.

I'm so sorry Luv. I'm getting those mornings too. Not sure what's going on...we need to see windows! Hugs.

2008 - Doctors appointment with stress induced anxiety led to Citalopram prescription.

Severe adverse reaction

Mirtazapine prescribed - adverse reaction but told to stay on.

Poop out - December 2013

15mg

Currently on 13.5mg,

April 12mg

May 10th - 11mg

June 10th - 10mg

July 8th - 9mg

September - 0mg

Many hugs to you Luv!

Current dose: 0! Free!  Quit June 2017.

2017: Last dose zoloft: 17 June 0,00065 mg 18 May 0, 001 mg 14 May 0,002 mg 9 May 0,003 mg 28 April 0,006 mg 19 April 0,009 mg 8 April 0,013 mg 25 March 0,019 mg 22 March 0,039 mg 18 March 0,052 mg 16 March 0,079 mg 4 March 0,086 1 March 0,099 mg 22 February 0,11 mg 15 February 0,13 mg 6 February 0,145 mg 24 January 0,15 mg 19 January 0,19 mg 10 January 0,20 mg 3 January

2016: 0,98 to 0,22 mg; 2015: 2,35 to 1,01 mg; 2014: 4,9 to 2,5 mg; 2013: 9,1 to 5,1 mg; 2012: 15,7 to 9,7 mg; 2011: Started on 25 mg - then 50 mg- dropped to 25- to 12.5 mg - back to 25 mg - after 18.75 mg started tiny tapering to 16.6 mg

Started on 25 mg Zoloft in March 2011 due to stressrelated tinnitus that gave me panicattacks. Had a terrible reaction to Zoloft from start, but was told to "hold on". After four months I was stuck. Therefore the long taper. Crazy, I know... Super sensitive to drops and have dropped by 4-6 % from the previous dose.

((((Luv))))  So hoping that the terrors have let up some by now.  I've had that happen too and its beyond description.  I'm wondering if the increase is because of the increased stress you've been under.  Praying as always for some good lifting of these intense symptoms.  xoxoxo

1971-81  Valium 5mg c/t PAWS     1992- through now Zoloft 25mg    2003-05 Valium 12mg Slow Taper Off

2013 Afrin Exposure to CNS    2013 O/D Val 230mg    2013 Doxepin 50mg Clonidine 2mg Zoloft 25mg

10/9/16  Doxepin 48.9  Zoloft 24.3  Clonidine  01.10  Continuing micro taper on Doxepin.

5/4/17  Doxepin 45mg  Zoloft 24mg  Clonidine 1.20mg   Micro taper of Doxepin  , Clonidine

12/21/21  Doxepin 20 mg ?  Reducing using water micro taper--Pulling 24ml from 75ml

12/2121   Zoloft .060 grams by weight--HOLDING (info from post added by CC: On 12/21/21 my dosage was .060grams by weight or 20mg. )

Thanks, guys! Yesterday was really rough. This morning was somewhat better, but somewhere in the process of taking daughter to cardiologist for Echocardiogram, my stomach started really hurting. I doubt this is WD, as I have not had that before. Not sure what is going on. Just trying to hang in there, and hope it passes :(

Hi Luv just checking in. Your life has been quite eventful. Sorry about that. Hope you have calmer days ahead.

2002-put on amitryptiline for fibromyalgia. 10mg.2004-stopped abruptly. Didn't think it helped.2006 approx.-put on Paxil for mild anxiety 20 mg.2007 upped to 40 mg. not sure why.2011- tapered from 40 to 10. went nuts and went back to 20mg2014- tapered from 20mg to 0 from April to The end of June.current meds- Metformin(type 2 diabetic) and low dose aspirin.Take multi vitamin and vit b12, vit. D and magnesium. 5 months off Paxil. Still suffering.recently added 1.2mg of Paxil to alleviate withdrawals.(Nov 30)Dropped to .9mg because having symptoms from reinstatement.(dec 23)<p>taper to .76mg-.8mg (Feb 3) approx. weight .010 to about .008-.009 on scale.
.6mg (march 19th.) .5mg(April 19th)
.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

0mg.  done taper at beginning of August.

Awake at 2:30 a.m. again with terrors and akathisia. At 15 months off, this is getting old. Seems more like a nightmare than reality. Unfortunately, it is all too real...

• Moderator Emeritus

Stress response maybe?  And shoot........but yes, it comes, it goes.........frustrating but the reality for me too. 

Is the severity still increasing of your W/D symptoms?

signed: lovetoquilt........ I like to think in terms of quilting too...........how to put it all together eventually and all that.........

Late 2023- gone to emeritus status, inactive, don't @ me, I can check who I've posted on, and I'm not really here like I used to be......thanks.

Started with psycho meds/psychiatric care circa 1988.  In retrospect, and on contemplation, situational overwhelm.

Rounding up to 30 years of medications(30 medication trials, poly-pharmacy maximum was 3 at one time).

5/28/2015-off Adderal salts 2.5mg. (I had been on that since hospital 10/2014)

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!  Tapered @ 10% every 4 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks to

2016 Dec 16 medication free!!

Longer signature post here, with current supplements.

Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  And.....I quit smoking 11/2021. Lapsed.  Redo of quit smoking 9/28/2022.  Can you say Hallelujah?(took me long enough)💜

None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider.  My success story:  Blue skies ahead, clear sailing

Praying , praying, praying.  This will let up at some point, just hope its SOON!!!

MMT--Thank you for stopping by. Yes, frustrating. My symptoms seemed to get progressively worse from months 4 to 10. After that, things seemed to level out somewhat. I'm not really following what I think of as a "windows and waves" pattern, but seem to see a slight lessening of symptoms on one day (or partial day) followed by at least one or two days of very intense symptoms. Keep hoping the "intense" days will become slightly less intense, but so far, that has not happened... nor have I been able to put together more than one day of less intense symptoms. Still waiting for that! So you like to quilt?! I used to sew, but haven't done so in quite a while. Would like to learn to quilt, but I doubt that will happen!

(((Selma))) Thank you so much for the prayers. Still really struggling today!!

XOXO

Hi Luv,

You are a " champion ".  One  day you will get there.   :)   Don't underestimate yourself !

Love Ali.

• Moderator Emeritus

"So you like to quilt?" I like to think in terms of quilts really is what it is. I have narrowed it down to 5 inch squares cut with pinking sheers. Then I met a lady who owns a shop. Before that....a friend gave me a "how to" book. As far as when I actually sew and all that is to be determined.....hoping and believing that my good old patience is truly back.... Yes, I used to like to sew. I imagine I will enjoy the sewing part and the machine maintenance and tune ups. I have a historic sturdy Necchi machine with the original manual.......ready to whir.

Late 2023- gone to emeritus status, inactive, don't @ me, I can check who I've posted on, and I'm not really here like I used to be......thanks.

Started with psycho meds/psychiatric care circa 1988.  In retrospect, and on contemplation, situational overwhelm.

Rounding up to 30 years of medications(30 medication trials, poly-pharmacy maximum was 3 at one time).

5/28/2015-off Adderal salts 2.5mg. (I had been on that since hospital 10/2014)

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!  Tapered @ 10% every 4 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks to

2016 Dec 16 medication free!!

Longer signature post here, with current supplements.

Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  And.....I quit smoking 11/2021. Lapsed.  Redo of quit smoking 9/28/2022.  Can you say Hallelujah?(took me long enough)💜

None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider.  My success story:  Blue skies ahead, clear sailing

I wish you much success with your endeavors, MMT. I got a couple of really good books several years ago. In spite of having all the right tools for measuring and cutting, I never could get things to piece together right. Always came out "cattywampus"!!

Hugs, Luv.

As PugK  would say.  " Pom poms"  waving at you !  Cheering you on !

Love,

Ali.   :)

Lol... Thanks, Ali!! Yes, I do miss Pug!

XOXO

Luv,

So do I !  She was such a " bright spirit", with such a mischievous sense of humor  !!  :blush::)

I hope she is doing well . 

Stay strong, Luv.

Ali. X

Sending a hug, luv xx

The only way out is through.

Aug 2013 - Augmentin leading to akathisia

Sept-Nov 2013 - Citalopram 20mg, severe reaction, off at 5mg. Valium 4mg, prn

Oct 2013 - 5 zopiclone tablets, 7.5mg

End Nov 2013-end Feb 2014, Seroquel, top dose 150mg, off at 25mg

End Nov 2013-early march 2014, Zoloft 100mg top dose, off at 25mg

End Dec-2013-early April 2014, lorazepam 1mg prn

April 3rd 2014 zoloft 5mg for a few days. 18/4/14 - zoloft, 1mg. Came off at 0.35 mg,14th June 2014

29 June 2014 - 1mg lorazepam, last ever

29 June 2014 - med free

Fighting depression this morning. Really just wondering when or even if this will all be over. After most of a month of alternating days of intense akathisia with lighter days, I've been having intense akathisia again for several days. Really having a hard time dealing with this. Even when the akathisia is lighter, the fatigue keeps me from being able to do anything. I've spent over half my life now battling CFS--it was the reason I was put on Zoloft--but this is even worse. Don't know if it is withdrawal, or just a worsening of the condition I have had for years. Sorry for the depressing post. Just finding it hard to be optimistic about any kind of future life right now. If you pray, please remember me in your prayers.

XOXO

I'm sorry Luv. I was halfway through writing up a depressing post but had to stop. I totally understand your frustration and fears. CFS will unfortunately get worse in withdrawal as any pre-existing condition does. There are many who even develop these conditions - I have it and didn't have it before. I've somehow got to take the children bowling later for their cousins b'day and I'm sitting here crying at just the thought of having to have a shower as I haven't been able to do it since Sunday.

You are so strong Luv. Keep going - there has to be a light at the end of this horrible dark tunnel. Thinking of you and will pray for you. <3

2008 - Doctors appointment with stress induced anxiety led to Citalopram prescription.

Severe adverse reaction

Mirtazapine prescribed - adverse reaction but told to stay on.

Poop out - December 2013

15mg

Currently on 13.5mg,

April 12mg

May 10th - 11mg

June 10th - 10mg

July 8th - 9mg

September - 0mg

Thank you, Muddles. It's unreal the amount of suffering we go through, isn't it? Hope you make it through the bowling with your children OK. I don't know how you do it!

I appreciate your prayers. I pray for you every day!!

XOXO

I'm sorry luv. These waves are so hard

to endure, especially the hopelessness

they bring. My most intense wave ever

is finally starting to ease up, even

though I was convinced it wouldn't this

time. I will pray that yours leaves quickly.

(((Hugs)))

2006-Cymbalta 60mg for lyme disease2009-Quit Cymbalta c/tFeb. 2010-Reinstated 60mg CymMar.2010 to May.2012 tapered Cym to 36mgMay 2012-Crossed over to 30mg CelexaMay 2012-Oct.2013 Tapered Celexa down to 2.5mgOct.2013-Switched to 30 beads CymbaltaDec.4,2013-Stopped Cymbalta at 17 beads<p>Akathisia hit at 6 wks off and continuesNow taking melatonin when needed for sleep.

Thank you so much, Liz. So glad your wave is easing up! Thank you for the prayers!

XOXO

so sorry you're suffering so much...it's just all so unfair...I'm feeling the same way about the future...we're not getting any younger,are we..we have to hang on,together and believe better days are coming soon...you're always in my thoughts and prayers ...xoxo

So sorry Luv. You are in my thoughts and hopes that you can remain as strong as you always have been to fight this.

Love and hugs.

xxx

15 yrs on 20 to 30 mgs CITALOPRAM.  MAY 2014 Increased to 40 mgs per day.SEPT/NOV 2014 tapered in 6 weeks down to 10 mgs as per Dr instructions due to violent nightmares/palpitations.Given Noctamid (lormetazepam) to help with anxiety. On average took 2mg per day for 8 weeks.No taper was advised.DEC 2014 WD severe. Nervous tic in eyes and limbs, muscle pain,fluct  temp, weakness, dep and anxiety, nausea, giddy, unstable when walking. Different Dr suggested taking 20mgs CIT. BROMAZEPAM 3mgs up to 3 x daily for anxiety.DEC 9 2014 Updose CIT to 30mgs. Only taking BROMAZEPAM in emergency.DEC 31 2014 Settling at 30mg CIT - helping with depression. No Brom for 2wks.Found SA.APR 2015 Trying to stabilise on 30mgs CIT.  JAN 2016 Started Cit Taper reducing by 5% per month.  28.5 mgs 
FEB  Taper held bereavement. APR Taper resumed 27mgs . MAY 25.50 mgs .  JUNE 24 mgs .  JULY I stupidly mixed up my BP meds with CIT. Consequently took no CIT for 3 days and doubled my BP meds. Waiting for the fallout....Holding for a while until any chance of repercussions have abated. SEPT taper resumed to  22.5 mgs . OCT 21 mgs .NOV 19.95 mgs DEC crashed. 2017: FEB 3rd updose to 20.5 mgs to try to stabilise.FEB.switched over to 75mgs of Venlafaxine XR for 3 weeks.Too stimulating so switching back to Cit. 12 March 37.5 Ven and 20 Cit. 21 March 18mg Ven 20mg Cit. 4 April 9mg Ven 20mg Cit. Xanax .50mg when needed.  13 April 0 mgs Ven, 20mg Citalopram. Xanax .50 mg per day. 5 May reinstated a small amount of Ven to stabilize  1 mg twice a day. 20 mg Citalopram at night. Xanax .25 mg twice per day.Other Meds: Losartan (BP)Started 1993 at  50 mgs at night.  Seretide (Asthma) Started 1996 at 1 puff twice a day. Jan 2019 Antibiotic Ceclor 500mgs twice a day for bronchitis and  Atrovent 2ml capsules twice a day for asthma. Finished the course of both Jan 17. 

XANAX  Jan 27  - Feb 3 2019 Failed Valium Crossover.   Feb 14 2019  Updosed Xanax by .0625  Feb 17 2019 Decreased Xanax by .0625. Back to .50mg daily.  Update Xanax 28.2.20 tapered to .1250 mg 8am .25 mg midnight. Update Xanax 11.8.21 tapered to .25 mg at night. 

Current Meds 28.2.19: CITALOPRAM  20mg  taken at midnight. VENLAFAXINE  .9 mg twice a day at 8am and 10pm.  XANAX .50 mg split into 4 doses per day. 10am .0625mg / 2pm .1250mg/ 6pm .0625mg / midnight .25mg.Update 10.8.22 .25 mg at night.  LOSARTAN 50 mgs taken at midnight.  SERETIDE 1 puff taken at 8am and 10pm.   7.7.19 VENLAFAXINE UPDATE: Started tapering 10% every 4 weeks. Currently .4 mg twice a day at 8am and 10 pm.  2.9.19 .36 mg x 2. 1.10.19  .32 mg x 2. 26.11.19 .29 mg x2. 26.12.19 .26 mg  x 2. 23.1.20  .23 mg x 2.  20.2.20 .21 mg x2.20.3.20  .19 mg x 2. 21.4.20 .17 mg x 2. 19.5.20 .13 mg x 2.  18.6.20 .11mg  x 2 .18.7.20.10 mg x 2.1.9.20.09 mg x 2. 30.9. 20 .08 mg x 2. 1.11.20 .07 mg x 2.  2.12.20 .06 mg x 2.  8.1.21 .05 mg x 2.  4.2.21 .04 mg x 2. 9.3.21 .03 mgx2.  7.4.21  .02 mg x 2.  9.5.21 .01 mg x 2.  21.6.21 .01 mg x 1.  11.8.21 ZERO!