JesusSavemefromWD: only 3.5 weeks sertraline enough to destroy me

JesusSavemefromWD

8 minutes ago, JesusSavemefromWD said:

I wonder why a happy ending story was deleted…. We do much need them …. I am sorry you are still struggling…. I ll include you in my prayers…. That’s all I can do these 15 months while laying in bed every day…. Talk to people via SA and pray for them and myself 

I'm sorry maybe I read it on a different site but he is definitely better..I've been in the community for years hard to remember what was posted where. 

April 2011 - citalopram 20 mg

April 2018 - tapered in 4 weeks

Nov 2018 - reinstated 20 mg

Stopped 8 days later bad reaction

November 5 2020 - reinstated citalopram 0.5mg. Increase to 1mg

November 10 2020 - stopped citalopram.  

December 8 2020 - reinstate 2.5mg citalopram. Stayed on until December 17

December 20 2020 - discontinue citalopram again 

Dec 2020 - start ativan for akathisia 

Nov 2020 to Jan 2021 - tried low dose Seroquel, Risperidone, Luvox, Zoloft and Prozac. just added symptoms no benefit

Feb 2021 - ativan went paradoxical. landed in hospital. cold turkeyed.

Totally drug free since Feb 21, 2021

3 minutes ago, Daisygirlsk said:

I'm sorry maybe I read it on a different site but he is definitely better..I've been in the community for years hard to remember what was posted where. 

I found one post that he replied to someone saying he recovered. I tried to PM you but message didn’t go through 

Aug. 16-17, 2020, cipralex: went CRAZY! Recovered in 24hrs

Aug.28,2020; 3.5 weeks 25mg sertraline/4.5 weeks taper

Oct. 25: Last dose (4mg)

Symptoms while on zoloft

DPDR/out of my body/soul despair/feeling dead; tinnitus/no appetite; fear, anxiety/panics

4 months OFF: soul despair, anxiety/fear, brain disconnection/ DPDR, brain feels swollen-numb/crazy/bedridden barely functioning, tinnitus, eye lid twitches; face spasms. Feeling slightly better after 10pm.

- sleep & appetite are fine

9 months OFF: hell, no windows, same symptoms as above  (only eye and face twitches have stopped) plus intense arm/shoulder pain and visual issues. Tinnitus replaced by head buzzing. 

10 months-1 year: all above plus Insomnia (out of nowhere), depression, no peace of mind (mental Akathisia); 2.5mg melatonin

14months off: sleep resumed. All rest symptoms remain. Bedridden vegetable all day. DP is relentless. 

1.5 years off: still severely disabled, not much changed except some improvement in vision.

40 minutes ago, JesusSavemefromWD said:

I found one post that he replied to someone saying he recovered. I tried to PM you but message didn’t go through 

oh that's weird. I've gotten many messages on this site no problem 

Nov 2020 to Jan 2021 - tried low dose Seroquel, Risperidone, Luvox, Zoloft and Prozac. just added symptoms no benefit

1 minute ago, Daisygirlsk said:

oh that's weird. I've gotten many messages on this site no problem 

I think ur folder is “full” now 

Symptoms while on zoloft

DPDR/out of my body/soul despair/feeling dead; tinnitus/no appetite; fear, anxiety/panics

4 months OFF: soul despair, anxiety/fear, brain disconnection/ DPDR, brain feels swollen-numb/crazy/bedridden barely functioning, tinnitus, eye lid twitches; face spasms. Feeling slightly better after 10pm.

9 months OFF: hell, no windows, same symptoms as above  (only eye and face twitches have stopped) plus intense arm/shoulder pain and visual issues. Tinnitus replaced by head buzzing. 

10 months-1 year: all above plus Insomnia (out of nowhere), depression, no peace of mind (mental Akathisia); 2.5mg melatonin

14months off: sleep resumed. All rest symptoms remain. Bedridden vegetable all day. DP is relentless. 

1.5 years off: still severely disabled, not much changed except some improvement in vision.

3 minutes ago, JesusSavemefromWD said:

weird all my messages are read and I cant delete them

4 minutes ago, JesusSavemefromWD said:

I deleted them now. try again

2 minutes ago, Daisygirlsk said:

weird all my messages are read and I cant delete them

You have to choose an exchange of messages with a member, then click on right up “options” and delete. This will give the chance to another member to contact you 

Symptoms while on zoloft

2 hours ago, kostakonkordia said:

Just wanted to let you know that one member on Reddit who had pssd and akathisia has successfully treated both. Just saying... 

Screenshot_20220115_185914_com.reddit.frontpage.thumb.jpg.fbca57889f2924c1f9c49a3e3a37542e.jpg

There is no doubt many people recover …. but each case is different… judging by how I still feel 15 months later, things look pretty scary for my case 

Symptoms while on zoloft

1 hour ago, JesusSavemefromWD said:

You have to choose an exchange of messages with a member, then click on right up “options” and delete. This will give the chance to another member to contact you 

I just tried sending you one and it says you cannot receive messages 

I just sent a message to someone else and it worked fine

3 minutes ago, Daisygirlsk said:

I just tried sending you one and it says you cannot receive messages 

I had to delete , I just send u a pm, it went through 

Symptoms while on zoloft

On 1/13/2022 at 3:58 PM, JesusSavemefromWD said:

You are right , I can’t be sure if a slow taper would have worked but what I can beat myself up is trusting doctors and not my own intuition and knowledge about the mechanism of action of these drugs … thanks for writing and I hope u get many windows and eventually complete healing.

Yes, I also have been hard on myself for not listening to myself and instead listening to an out of touch psychotherapist (who himself couldn't deal with the degree of panic and anxiety I was suffering and thus kept pushing and pushing for me to get on medication).  I look back and I remember thinking how I never ever wanted to be on this medication.  I believed there was another way then, and I believe there is another way now.  

Looking at your signature, one positive thing (though I know it's really difficult to find anything positive right now) is that your symptoms have changed over time.  That's a good sign, indicative of healing.  Are you familiar with Baylissa Frederick's website?  Bloom in Wellness.  It has been a comfort to me at times.  We will heal, our brains/bodies will heal.  

Hang in there.  

1999-2006 Luvox, xanax

2007-2009 Prozac, xanax, klonopin

2009-2018 Zoloft, xanax, klonopin

2019 January zoloft 150mg, February 100mg, April 75mg, mid-May 50mg, July 25mg, (xanax .5mg or .25mg as needed)

August zoloft 25mg HOLD, CT xanax, reinstate 50mg zoloft, September reinstate 100mg zoloft w/.375 klonopin, mid-September lower to 75mg zoloft

2020 January:  .125mg klonopin 

February 1st: .112mg klonopin

February 24th:  60.3mgai zoloft

2020 December 1st:  off klonopin completely

currently on 15mgai zoloft 

Almost 15 months after my adverse reaction…. Still suffering but I thought of writing today what I dream to do the first day I have fully healed:

1. Wake up early and let the sun come in my room 

2. make breakfast deluxe for my kids and husband 

3. wake them up with soft music and kisses, help my boys choose their outfits for school making sure the colours match nicely 

4. Driving my boys a school and myself to the gym for hard cardio

5. Back home for some cleaning and cooking while listening to music and dancing a bit

6. Teach neurobiology and math 

7. Picking up kids from school and going to a playground 

8. Guitar class for my older one, reading for my younger one

9. Dinner

10. kids bath and bed

11. a glass of wine with husband and a movie …. Bed time 

This is my dream….. so simple for most people yet so difficult for me just because I trusted my doctor “Zoloft is mild and safe drug” while I wasn’t even depressed at all. Thanks doc! Not only you subjected me to torture of Akathisia, terror, despair and severe depersonalization, but you also traumatized my kids …. Hope you sleep ok at nights doc!! 

Symptoms while on zoloft

That sounds like a wonderful day

i dream of normal life as well. 

• 5-28-20 given cymbalta. Had bad reaction. Stopped immediately. 
  • 6-20-20 stopped vicodin after 5 years. Suffered akathesia. 
  • 7-20-20 to 11-13-20 mirtazapine. On 7.5 tapered for 8 weeks  jumped off at 1.5
  • 11/20 to Feb 3. .25 klonopin, tapered 4 weeks. Jumped off at .0935
  • present - med free. Still suffering from akathesia, insomnia,depression and anxiety
  • melatonin 1mg. Magnesium 400mg daily
  • Vicodin one week. Stopped 12-5-21
  • temezapam prn 
  • sonata sleeping pill. Prn 
  • tried kratom for one week
  • 1-15-22 - symptoms - visual issues, dizziness, severe brain fog, suicidal ideations
22 minutes ago, Shellbell said:

That sounds like a wonderful day

i dream of normal life as well. 

If we recover we will appreciate these every day simple things more than anyone else …. Praying for that …. How are u feeling? 

Symptoms while on zoloft

On 1/15/2022 at 9:45 PM, JesusSavemefromWD said:

There is no doubt many people recover …. but each case is different… judging by how I still feel 15 months later, things look pretty scary for my case 

Yes but I just wanted to portray the general pathophysiology behind it... 

Are you doing any better? 

Edited by kostakonkordia

Ad's since 2016 (I was 16 then...) (Escitalopram) 

Nov 2018 switch to venlafaxin 150mg

Nov 2019 to march 2020 tapered by 37,5mg to cero. (breakdown, minor w/d symptoms for a few days only panic attacks followed by deep depression came a month later duo to stress). 

Reinstated venla 150mg in Juli 2020.

Nov 2020 to April 2021 tapering by 15mg every month or so until I reached approximately 50 mg(no w/d symptoms) 

Since April 2021 tapered once by 5% and once by 10% of the last dose because I'm not stable enough for w/d. 

Current dose 50mg venlafaxin

No other medication. 

No supplements

Stopped smoking 29.12.2021

No alcohol 

20 minutes ago, kostakonkordia said:

Yes but I just wanted to portray the general pathophysiology behind it... 

Are you doing any better? 

Unfortunately not, thanks for asking. If I feel better be sure I ll share the news here… this thread of mine is so black and disheartening and there is nothing I want more than healing and sharing the good news to encourage others….. ain’t happening though, at least not for now.

As far as for the notion about 14 months for serotonin receptors to regenerate there is really no prof of that theory. Quite a few members here have taken over 14 months to recover , things are much more complicated than just receptors regeneration , it’s about a whole network of genes that need to be turn on, others turn off, receptors to regrow or reactivate, neuronal networks to be reestablished, probably even epigenetic mechanisms might be involved making things even more complicated to understand in terms of the damage caused from AD and the healing process…. 

Symptoms while on zoloft

@JesusSavemefromWD

thanks for asking. Not doing very well 

• 5-28-20 given cymbalta. Had bad reaction. Stopped immediately. 
  • 6-20-20 stopped vicodin after 5 years. Suffered akathesia. 
  • 7-20-20 to 11-13-20 mirtazapine. On 7.5 tapered for 8 weeks  jumped off at 1.5
  • 11/20 to Feb 3. .25 klonopin, tapered 4 weeks. Jumped off at .0935
  • present - med free. Still suffering from akathesia, insomnia,depression and anxiety
  • melatonin 1mg. Magnesium 400mg daily
  • Vicodin one week. Stopped 12-5-21
  • temezapam prn 
  • sonata sleeping pill. Prn 
  • tried kratom for one week
  • 1-15-22 - symptoms - visual issues, dizziness, severe brain fog, suicidal ideations
6 hours ago, JesusSavemefromWD said:

Almost 15 months after my adverse reaction…. Still suffering but I thought of writing today what I dream to do the first day I have fully healed:

3. wake them up with soft music and kisses, help my boys choose their outfits for school making sure the colours match nicely 

5. Back home for some cleaning and cooking while listening to music and dancing a bit

9. Dinner

10. kids bath and bed

This is my dream….. so simple for most people yet so difficult for me just because I trusted my doctor “Zoloft is mild and safe drug” while I wasn’t even depressed at all. Thanks doc! Not only you subjected me to torture of Akathisia, terror, despair and severe depersonalization, but you also traumatized my kids …. Hope you sleep ok at nights doc!! 

This is not a post from a depressed person and I agree on every thing on your list. There’s just so much I want to do but I don’t feel any joy thinking about doing it. If we were depressed we wouldn’t even dream about our future life. It’s like we are trapped inside our damaged body and brain and can’t get loose. We are living dead…

I think Robbie Williams quotes it well

”I dont wanna die, but I aint keen on living either…”

My symptoms are also changing month by Month, maybe thats a sign of some kind of healing…

2018 Isotretoin 80mg

2019 Tetracycline 500mg

2020 Sertraline 50mg (okt 2020 - Jan 2021)

9 hours ago, Avicii said:

This is not a post from a depressed person and I agree on every thing on your list. There’s just so much I want to do but I don’t feel any joy thinking about doing it. If we were depressed we wouldn’t even dream about our future life. It’s like we are trapped inside our damaged body and brain and can’t get loose. We are living dead…

I think Robbie Williams quotes it well

”I dont wanna die, but I aint keen on living either…”

My symptoms are also changing month by Month, maybe thats a sign of some kind of healing…

No I m not depressed, never have been, I am depersonalized and suffer from Akathisia and terror after quitting Zoloft. I feel like doing all these things, but the DP/Akathisia doesn’t let me. It’s like a runner who lost his/her legs… he really wants to run again but he simply can’t ….

Sertraline poison hurt us so much but let’s hope being a short term user will allow us to heal sometime in the near future. 

Symptoms while on zoloft

On 1/17/2022 at 7:59 PM, JesusSavemefromWD said:

9. Dinner

10. kids bath and bed

I think this dream seems really great and I hope you get there soon.

400mg SAM-e from ~Feb 10, 2018 to somewhere around July, 2018
25 mg Sertraline from January 2020 to mid April 2020

Cold turkey mid April 2020

Re-instated 25 mg Sertraline from early May 2020 for next three weeks then cold turkey again.

Currently on no meds or supplements.

On 1/18/2022 at 4:33 AM, JesusSavemefromWD said:

Unfortunately not, thanks for asking. If I feel better be sure I ll share the news here… this thread of mine is so black and disheartening and there is nothing I want more than healing and sharing the good news to encourage others….. ain’t happening though, at least not for now.

As far as for the notion about 14 months for serotonin receptors to regenerate there is really no prof of that theory. Quite a few members here have taken over 14 months to recover , things are much more complicated than just receptors regeneration , it’s about a whole network of genes that need to be turn on, others turn off, receptors to regrow or reactivate, neuronal networks to be reestablished, probably even epigenetic mechanisms might be involved making things even more complicated to understand in terms of the damage caused from AD and the healing process…. 

Yes but even the worst heroin addicts recover in max 14 months. 

There are so many holes in the brain damage thing I don't know where to begin with. All these processes are surely involved but it's not the cause. It's most definitely a inflammatory reaction. 

Nov 2019 to march 2020 tapered by 37,5mg to cero. (breakdown, minor w/d symptoms for a few days only panic attacks followed by deep depression came a month later duo to stress). 

Nov 2020 to April 2021 tapering by 15mg every month or so until I reached approximately 50 mg(no w/d symptoms) 

Since April 2021 tapered once by 5% and once by 10% of the last dose because I'm not stable enough for w/d. 

No other medication. 

No supplements

No alcohol 

52 minutes ago, SandCastle said:

I think this dream seems really great and I hope you get there soon.

Thank you …. you are in my prayers for peace and healing …. I can’t believe such a simple day it is only a dream far away from the reality zoloft put me in.

Symptoms while on zoloft

How can i maintain hope of healing if 15 months after Zoloft discontinuation I am still suffering with Akathisia and severe dpdr….. I am like a zombie without any good feelings …. Just terror and despair…. Can hardly get out of bed …. Not leaving the house at all, not because of depression but because of dpdr …. 
please anyone who healed so far out 🥺? I could use all the encouragement right now …. 

Symptoms while on zoloft

@JesusSavemefromWD hey many have recovered even way further out, so please don't give up!! Many recover in their 3rd year, and most are done in year 4-5. A few take even a bit longer than that. I know it is an incredibly long time for such suffering, but after it's over, there will be so much to live for!! I'm sending you a big hug!! 💜

33 minutes ago, JesusSavemefromWD said:

How can i maintain hope of healing if 15 months after Zoloft discontinuation I am still suffering with Akathisia and severe dpdr….. I am like a zombie without any good feelings …. Just terror and despair…. Can hardly get out of bed …. Not leaving the house at all, not because of depression but because of dpdr …. 
please anyone who healed so far out 🥺? I could use all the encouragement right now …. 

Fluoxetine (Prozac) (25mg?) from December 2002 - November 2005 for anxiety/depression

Effexor (Venlafaxine) Retard (75mg) due to Panic attacks from November 2005 until around May 2020 when I started tapering off from 75mg to about 33mg in September. Accidentially missed a dose and naively went cold turkey from around 33mg to zero on 26th of September. Hell broke loose in early December.

25th December: Reinstated Venlafaxine with one bead (0.3/0.4mg) in the evening, proceeding with two beads (0.7/0.8mg)

since 5th January: 3 beads of Venlafaxine daily and nothing else except fish oil and magnesium. No changes in daily routine

15th January - 17th January: 4 beads of Venlafaxine

since 18th January: back to 3 beads of Venlafaxine due to extreme agitation, introduced Ashwaghanda supplement.

Since 23. January: introduced Lyrica to help with sleep/jerks keeping me awake: updosed from 4mg to 8mg.

Since February: 700mg Valerian and 2mg Melatonin for sleep

March: tapering Lyrica again due to side effects.

April: down to 2 beads of Venlafaxine

17th October: Off everything. Braindead, apathetic/anhedonic Zombie.

• Moderator Emeritus

@kostakonkordia

6 hours ago, kostakonkordia said:

It's most definitely a inflammatory reaction.

Do you have any real evidence (not just theories) to back up this statement?

If there is no evidence to back this statement up, then it cannot be stated that it is definitely a particular thing.  It would be better to use any of these terms:  might be, could be, possibly be.

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

27 minutes ago, Manati said:

@JesusSavemefromWD hey many have recovered even way further out, so please don't give up!! Many recover in their 3rd year, and most are done in year 4-5. A few take even a bit longer than that. I know it is an incredibly long time for such suffering, but after it's over, there will be so much to live for!! I'm sending you a big hug!! 💜

🙏

I wish I could hear from these people who did recover

its outrageous few weeks of this Zoloft poison have brought so much suffering 

I ve been following your thread

i am sorry you have also been hurt by these meds 🥺

Symptoms while on zoloft

Thank you so much for your kind wishes, I'm also so sorry that you have to live through that nightmare. But yes, I'm sure it will pass. Alto, for example, has recovered from the DP/DR after 3 years. And I have never heard from anyone who had the Akathisia for the rest of their lifetime. It will go away at some point. I had it BAD after reinstating, then counteracted it with another drug - but I DON'T recommend that. But I know how terrible it is! I understood that those are your worst symptoms? You'll be fine, I'm sure. Apart from PSSD/emotional anesthesia and in some cases tinnitus, everything seems to pass eventually. 💜

PS. Newfoundland/ Labrador - how cool is that??!! 😃

31 minutes ago, JesusSavemefromWD said:

I wish I could hear from these people who did recover

its outrageous few weeks of this Zoloft poison have brought so much suffering 

I ve been following your thread

i am sorry you have also been hurt by these meds 🥺

Fluoxetine (Prozac) (25mg?) from December 2002 - November 2005 for anxiety/depression

Effexor (Venlafaxine) Retard (75mg) due to Panic attacks from November 2005 until around May 2020 when I started tapering off from 75mg to about 33mg in September. Accidentially missed a dose and naively went cold turkey from around 33mg to zero on 26th of September. Hell broke loose in early December.

25th December: Reinstated Venlafaxine with one bead (0.3/0.4mg) in the evening, proceeding with two beads (0.7/0.8mg)

since 5th January: 3 beads of Venlafaxine daily and nothing else except fish oil and magnesium. No changes in daily routine

since 18th January: back to 3 beads of Venlafaxine due to extreme agitation, introduced Ashwaghanda supplement.

Since 23. January: introduced Lyrica to help with sleep/jerks keeping me awake: updosed from 4mg to 8mg.

15 minutes ago, Manati said:

Thank you so much for your kind wishes, I'm also so sorry that you have to live through that nightmare. But yes, I'm sure it will pass. Alto, for example, has recovered from the DP/DR after 3 years. And I have never heard from anyone who had the Akathisia for the rest of their lifetime. It will go away at some point. I had it BAD after reinstating, then counteracted it with another drug - but I DON'T recommend that. But I know how terrible it is! I understood that those are your worst symptoms? You'll be fine, I'm sure. Apart from PSSD/emotional anesthesia and in some cases tinnitus, everything seems to pass eventually. 💜

PS. Newfoundland/ Labrador - how cool is that??!! 😃

I ve spoke to many people with dpdr …. Mine seems to be extreme … most people have mild dpdr and can kind of keep living. Mine is really bad… I have no sense of myself, my body, my reality… it’s like I live in a 3D movie, I am part of it but it feels fake. If only the DP would go I would be able to have a semi functional life because Akathisia lasts 5/6 hrs per day and then poof it stops , so I could live the rest of the day that I am aka free. But the dpdr doesn’t seem to let up and reading about people having it for years or life time makes me loose my hopes.

yea I am currently in NL but I was supposed to be back to my country, beautiful Greece, but Zoloft had other plans for me …. I also have emotional numbness but I think it’s moderate, I think if the dpdr would go I d be able to enjoy a few things . You are in my prayers as well and thank you for writing…. Not in a million years I couldn’t have imagined three weeks of a legally prescribed drug could cause this long term torture ….I hate doctors who prescribe them like candies …. I was fine before this poison … totally functional…. 

Symptoms while on zoloft

I'm so sorry to hear that your dpdr is so bad, I've only experienced it briefly, but I remember how much it freaked me out to feel so disconnected to reality. But still, it will pass, I'm really sure. I know it is tempting to identify with those few cases we find online that don't seem to recover, but you don't know anything about them, what drugs they might be taking, if they suffer from other mental issues etc. Honestly, please don't overidentify with them, especially after 'only' 15 months. I don't know when it will clear up, as I said I think for many it seems to take around 3 years, so you might need a bit more patience. But it will pass eventually, I'm sure about that, really - and I'm not an optimist! It's just my observation with that symptom. Alto wrote that her numbness cleared along with her dp/dr after about 3 years.

Thank you so much for including me in your prayers, I sure need that! You're a kind soul and don't deserve this nightmare. None of us does! I also went from a good life to being a wreck.

Are you familiar with Baylissa Frederick? You might find some hope on her website, she's an angel. Have a look, she's also discussing your symptoms https://baylissa.com/descriptions-a-to-d/

hugs and ta kalýtera ❤️

I ve spoke to many people with dpdr …. Mine seems to be extreme … most people have mild dpdr and can kind of keep living. Mine is really bad… I have no sense of myself, my body, my reality… it’s like I live in a 3D movie, I am part of it but it feels fake. If only the DP would go I would be able to have a semi functional life because Akathisia lasts 5/6 hrs per day and then poof it stops , so I could live the rest of the day that I am aka free. But the dpdr doesn’t seem to let up and reading about people having it for years or life time makes me loose my hopes.

yea I am currently in NL but I was supposed to be back to my country, beautiful Greece, but Zoloft had other plans for me …. I also have emotional numbness but I think it’s moderate, I think if the dpdr would go I d be able to enjoy a few things . You are in my prayers as well and thank you for writing…. Not in a million years I couldn’t have imagined three weeks of a legally prescribed drug could cause this long term torture ….I hate doctors who prescribe them like candies …. I was fine before this poison … totally functional…. 

At least you have a husband who (hopefully) supports you through this hell?! Not everyone has a daily support, I’am one of those having to go through this all alone. My friends doesn’t understand or believe me, my parents don’t know what to do and prefers not to talk about it and my kids should be kept outside. Please be grateful for your support, it means everything…

One day at a time…

2018 Isotretoin 80mg

2019 Tetracycline 500mg

2020 Sertraline 50mg (okt 2020 - Jan 2021)

17 hours ago, ChessieCat said:

@kostakonkordia

Do you have any real evidence (not just theories) to back up this statement?

If there is no evidence to back this statement up, then it cannot be stated that it is definitely a particular thing.  It would be better to use any of these terms:  might be, could be, possibly be.

No there is no study that directly correlates withdrawal with inflammation. However indirectly yes. It would be very good if someone would make the effort to check that in some clinical trials, but I guess that noone will do that... 

17 hours ago, ChessieCat said:

It would be better to use any of these terms:  might be, could be, possibly be.

Yes your are right about that I'm sorry. 

No other medication. 

No supplements

No alcohol 

Stopping by your forum to send you a hug.💚

Current: Bupropion 450mg, Neurontin 800mg, Klonopin 0.5mg

History:

July 2020: started Cogentin 1mg, Lamictal 50mg, Zoloft 150mg, Zyprexa 5mg (+5mg as needed), Klonopin 0.5mg

November 2020: stopped all meds cold-turkey

February 2021: started Latuda 60mg, Lithium 300mg, Melatonin 5mg, Protonix 40mg, Topamax 25mg

2 weeks later: stopped Topamax, increased Lithium 900mg, started Klonopin 1mg, Lexapro 20mg, Neurontin 400mg

April 2021: started Bupropion 150mg, Revia ?mg

May 2021: stopped ReviaProtonixLexaproincreased Neurontin 800mg, started Celexa 10mg

August 2021: decreased Celexa 5mg (stopped Celexa 2 weeks later), increased Bupropion 300mg

September 2021: increased Latuda 80mg

October 2021: decreased Lithium 600mg for 4 daysLithium 300mg for 4 daysstopped LithiumLatuda

increased Bupropion 450mg, started Remeron 15mg, decreased Remeron 7.5mg, stopped Remeron

26 minutes ago, ThatOneGirlStitch said:

Stopping by your forum to send you a hug.💚

🙏…. You know you are in my prayers…. 

Symptoms while on zoloft

How are you doing? 

No other medication. 

No supplements

No alcohol 

4 minutes ago, kostakonkordia said:

How are you doing? 

Same torture day after day…. Relief only during my sleep 

thanks for asking 

Symptoms while on zoloft