JesusSavemefromWD: only 3.5 weeks sertraline enough to destroy me

JesusSavemefromWD

@JesusSavemefromWD

Hello Jesus, 

I read a nice article From Baylissa, she suffered too very much. 

She said that in her 15 years of supporting people she said that she haven't seen A SINGLE PERSON stuck in w/d. Not a single one. 

She said everyone heals. EVERYONE!!!! You're "only" 14 months in the average w/d takes 14-18 months. You can make it, imagine what nice things you will do after withdrawal!!!! Try to destract yourself a bit more. And 

Try to contact Baylissa!! 

Please don't give up, you will be a hero for everyone!!!

Greetings 

Kosta 

Ad's since 2016 (I was 16 then...) (Escitalopram) 

Nov 2018 switch to venlafaxin 150mg

Nov 2019 to march 2020 tapered by 37,5mg to cero. (breakdown, minor w/d symptoms for a few days only panic attacks followed by deep depression came a month later duo to stress). 

Reinstated venla 150mg in Juli 2020.

Nov 2020 to April 2021 tapering by 15mg every month or so until I reached approximately 50 mg(no w/d symptoms) 

Since April 2021 tapered once by 5% and once by 10% of the last dose because I'm not stable enough for w/d. 

Current dose 50mg venlafaxin

No other medication. 

No supplements

Stopped smoking 29.12.2021

No alcohol 

Just now, kostakonkordia said:

@JesusSavemefromWD

Hello Jesus, 

I read a nice article From Baylissa, she suffered too very much. 

She said that in her 15 years of supporting people she said that she haven't seen A SINGLE PERSON stuck in w/d. Not a single one. 

She said everyone heals. EVERYONE!!!! You're "only" 14 months in the average w/d takes 14-18 months. You can make it, imagine what nice things you will do after withdrawal!!!! Try to destract yourself a bit more. And 

Try to contact Baylissa!! 

Please don't give up, you will be a hero for everyone!!!

Greetings 

Kosta 

Thank you 

I have already contacted her. She told me I ll heal….. I hope she is right… doesn’t feel like healing right now for sure …. Hope u r doing ok

Aug. 16-17, 2020, cipralex: went CRAZY! Recovered in 24hrs

Aug.28,2020; 3.5 weeks 25mg sertraline/4.5 weeks taper

Oct. 25: Last dose (4mg)

Symptoms while on zoloft

DPDR/out of my body/soul despair/feeling dead; tinnitus/no appetite; fear, anxiety/panics

4 months OFF: soul despair, anxiety/fear, brain disconnection/ DPDR, brain feels swollen-numb/crazy/bedridden barely functioning, tinnitus, eye lid twitches; face spasms. Feeling slightly better after 10pm.

- sleep & appetite are fine

9 months OFF: hell, no windows, same symptoms as above  (only eye and face twitches have stopped) plus intense arm/shoulder pain and visual issues. Tinnitus replaced by head buzzing. 

10 months-1 year: all above plus Insomnia (out of nowhere), depression, no peace of mind (mental Akathisia); 2.5mg melatonin

14months off: sleep resumed. All rest symptoms remain. Bedridden vegetable all day. DP is relentless. 

1.5 years off: still severely disabled, not much changed except some improvement in vision.

It will end. No one has a crystal ball so no one every knows when any given adverse situation will end. I still have 2 more meds to detox from and it will most likely take several more years of going through this stuff but I will get there. So will you. The key is to go one day at a time. When this finally passes for you you will have gained a strength and perspective that would have been impossible to attain if you hadn't gone through this.

we always hear "God won't give you more than you can ...

Current Psychiatric Medications

1. Paxil 10mg daily (a.m.) 2017 - Present
  2. Carbamazepine IR  190 mg twice daily (380mg Daily) 2011 - Present (Currently Tapering)

Past Psychiatric Medications From 1994 to August 2021   Seroquel (in Recovery since August 2021 final dose 6.25mg), Depakote, Lithium, Risperidone, Xanax, Lamotrigene, Olanzapine, Lorazepam, Welbutrin, Trazodone, Oxazepam, Gabapentin, Abilify, Topiramate, Prazosin, Ambien (See Attached Spreadsheet And Seroquel Tapering And WIthdrawal Summary)

Current Non Psychiatric Medications Levothyroxine 88mcg (a.m.)-Vitamin D3 1000 IU (p.m.)-Fexofenadine 180 mg twice daily -Clonidine 0.1 mg (p.m.)-Azelastine Nasal Spray

Other - Fish Oil Twice Daily-Multi-Vitamin (a.m.)-Vitamin C 1000mg Daily (a.m.)-Saline Nasal Spray-Salsalate 750mg twice daily PRN, Diclofenac Gel on affected joint PRN-Magnesium Citrate 250mg twice daily, Betaine HCL & Digestine Enzymes With Meals

Quitting Seroquel_A Vacation In Hell_Redacted.pdf

Other Documents https://www.survivingantidepressants.org/topic/26099-feralcatman-recovering-from-seroquel/?do=findComment&comment=633907

@jesus 

@JesusSavemefromWD

Hi Jesus, 

That's good, can you talk to her on a regular basis? Maybe via Skype or zoom or with you're phone? 

Also there is the lovely Grind, he had gone through all that **** too, his coaching is a bit expensive(125dollars) what I have seen but if you have the money you could maybe talk to him. 

It seems like you're suffering comes from very high anxiety towards the outcome of you're Odysee? 

If that is correct, I would highly suggest you to find somehow people who can encourage you in real life!!

It is a shame a ****king darn shame that you have to go through this alone, in my opinion there should be long term rehab centers for people like you with 24/7 caring as long as you recover or stabilize. And the consequence should be banning these drugs immediately. Like tomorrow. 

We all have luck that this **** isnt permanent God thank you, but the still to this day use confirmes that everyone recovers. If it wasn't so they would have pulled these pills from the marked way sooner. This would be beyond scandalous if they didnt I would argue impossible to hide. Or at least I hope so... You know psychiatry is a wicked place. 

Maybe the most evil bastard institution of modern civilization. 

Read Foucault.(ok maybe not that would be a little difficult while withdrawal :D). But after that maybe. 

At least for me and it should be for all of us, the consequences of this nightmare is to close psychiatry FOREVER.(maybe open it in some other Form) At least that will probably be my life task after withdrawal. 

Thank you for asking Jesus 

I'm not so well lately, because reading that stuff scares me quiet a bit to be honest, and makes me hopeless... I don't want to suffer that much. 

I know Im probably not gonna go through the same **** as you but I'm still very paralized discovering this page and realizing that the meds are my problem, also very hard to communicate this tho my family and friends... 

I wish you all the best, and don't forget that you are in important. 

Greetings from beautiful Vienna

Kosta 

Nov 2019 to march 2020 tapered by 37,5mg to cero. (breakdown, minor w/d symptoms for a few days only panic attacks followed by deep depression came a month later duo to stress). 

Nov 2020 to April 2021 tapering by 15mg every month or so until I reached approximately 50 mg(no w/d symptoms) 

Since April 2021 tapered once by 5% and once by 10% of the last dose because I'm not stable enough for w/d. 

No other medication. 

No supplements

No alcohol 

Dear @JesusSavemefromWDI was thinking of you today and was going to mention the idea of a tiny reinstatement.I see you are exhausted of feeling so ill and remembered all your posts. Thankfully you brought up the idea yourself.I don't know what you will decide but just thinking about the only suggestion available that some people have already tried.The beginning of another year doesn't mean much to some of us,but in your case,considering your intense uninterrupted suffering at this point,it might mean something like needing to change or at least try to look for an alternative route that might ease the suffering.whatever you decide you will get the support you need in this forum both from mods and members.I will be here to talk with you  whenever you want to.sending you a big hug and wishing you the best ,and my gratitude for having answered my posts with kindness .hope you can soon get some respite and be there for your kids and husband as I know you long for it.💙🌹

Hi.sorry but my computer is too old.not working properly.I can only write from my phone.nevertheless i do not have drugs to list.only paroxetine.20 mg from 2009 to 2019.10 mg during 2019.sleeping pills for over 20 years.stopped everything december 2019.no drugs since then.forced cold turkey from december 2019.

5 minutes ago, Overwhelmedlady said:

Dear @JesusSavemefromWDI was thinking of you today and was going to mention the idea of a tiny reinstatement.I see you are exhausted of feeling so ill and remembered all your posts. Thankfully you brought up the idea yourself.I don't know what you will decide but just thinking about the only suggestion available that some people have already tried.The beginning of another year doesn't mean much to some of us,but in your case,considering your intense uninterrupted suffering at this point,it might mean something like needing to change or at least try to look for an alternative route that might ease the suffering.whatever you decide you will get the support you need in this forum both from mods and members.I will be here to talk with you  whenever you want to.sending you a big hug and wishing you the best ,and my gratitude for having answered my posts with kindness .hope you can soon get some respite and be there for your kids and husband as I know you long for it.💙🌹

Thank u… today’s Akathisia attack feels like pure death … I can hardly talk or type… praying with whatever strength I have left for both of us

Symptoms while on zoloft

DPDR/out of my body/soul despair/feeling dead; tinnitus/no appetite; fear, anxiety/panics

4 months OFF: soul despair, anxiety/fear, brain disconnection/ DPDR, brain feels swollen-numb/crazy/bedridden barely functioning, tinnitus, eye lid twitches; face spasms. Feeling slightly better after 10pm.

9 months OFF: hell, no windows, same symptoms as above  (only eye and face twitches have stopped) plus intense arm/shoulder pain and visual issues. Tinnitus replaced by head buzzing. 

10 months-1 year: all above plus Insomnia (out of nowhere), depression, no peace of mind (mental Akathisia); 2.5mg melatonin

14months off: sleep resumed. All rest symptoms remain. Bedridden vegetable all day. DP is relentless. 

1.5 years off: still severely disabled, not much changed except some improvement in vision.

@JesusSavemefromWDtrust me that it will get better in the course of some hours.Do you think something might have triggered it? Try to relax if you can or drink some tea,may be? This is just too inhumane.I wish I could do something more to ease your pain.Just thinking of you and hoping you get through these dark hours soon.😢🌹

Hi.sorry but my computer is too old.not working properly.I can only write from my phone.nevertheless i do not have drugs to list.only paroxetine.20 mg from 2009 to 2019.10 mg during 2019.sleeping pills for over 20 years.stopped everything december 2019.no drugs since then.forced cold turkey from december 2019.

I can’t think of anything that triggered it so bad… it’s impossible to relax when Akathisia starts. I haven’t had it that bad for some time now…. I am at a loss really 

Symptoms while on zoloft

• Moderator Emeritus

It might be due to the holiday season.

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

Hi @JesusSavemefromWDagain.I read an answer to your post that suggested you could contact Baylissa.Also read that you already have.I have another suggestion.If I could,I would contact Joanna Moncrieff.She is a critical psychiatrist and researcher.Brilliant,in my opinion.I think she is so reliable that,if I had the means,I would even take a plane just to have an appointment with her.You should start by reading her blog when you are able to and find out for yourself.She is in the UK  but I am sure you can find the way to contact her and may be arrange a zoom appointment.That is another option you can explore as soon as you feel a little better.She knows exactly how these drugs work in the brain.Researcher and pure gold ,in my opinion.

49 minutes ago, Overwhelmedlady said:

Hi @JesusSavemefromWDagain.I read an answer to your post that suggested you could contact Baylissa.Also read that you already have.I have another suggestion.If I could,I would contact Joanna Moncrieff.She is a critical psychiatrist and researcher.Brilliant,in my opinion.I think she is so reliable that,if I had the means,I would even take a plane just to have an appointment with her.You should start by reading her blog when you are able to and find out for yourself.She is in the UK  but I am sure you can find the way to contact her and may be arrange a zoom appointment.That is another option you can explore as soon as you feel a little better.She knows exactly how these drugs work in the brain.Researcher and pure gold ,in my opinion.

I look into it, thank you but we all know are choices don’t we? Either take the suffering hoping one day it ll end or try a low reinstainment and praying it works, which is highly unlikely after 14 months off. 

Symptoms while on zoloft

@JesusSavemefromWDWell yes,but I also think that there might be other things we do not know.She might ,taking into account your personal story, give you a well grounded opinion based on her knowledge of these drugs and then, it might be easier for you to decide what to do. I would do it if I could. There's a very good interview in YouTube where she was interviewed by psychologist. Just as an introduction.Then of course she wrote many papers.Its another door to open before you decide if you want to try the reinstatement. 

@JesusSavemefromWD

Hey Jesus, 

How are you doing? 

I've just read a success story on benzo buddies. He advised people doing intermittent fast. He reported that he benefited greatly from it, as he argued that digestion takes alot of energy, and while you are fasting the body is in repair mode. 

I don't know if this is good in youre current state. Maybe some moderators should investigate or comment on this idea.

I know these suggestions may are going on you're nerves but I'm just investigating a bit. 

I hope you're doing a little bit better. 

Greetings

Kosta

No other medication. 

No supplements

No alcohol 

8 hours ago, kostakonkordia said:

@JesusSavemefromWD

Hey Jesus, 

How are you doing? 

I've just read a success story on benzo buddies. He advised people doing intermittent fast. He reported that he benefited greatly from it, as he argued that digestion takes alot of energy, and while you are fasting the body is in repair mode. 

I don't know if this is good in youre current state. Maybe some moderators should investigate or comment on this idea.

I know these suggestions may are going on you're nerves but I'm just investigating a bit. 

I hope you're doing a little bit better. 

Greetings

Kosta

I have lost a lot of weight during this torture , I need to eat more. Eating makes me feel slightly better actually . I guess each case is different. Thanks anyways 

Symptoms while on zoloft

On 12/31/2021 at 6:31 PM, JesusSavemefromWD said:

I look into it, thank you but we all know are choices don’t we? Either take the suffering hoping one day it ll end or try a low reinstainment and praying it works, which is highly unlikely after 14 months off. 

Can't reinstate myself. With so many adverse reactions my body probably wouldn't take it. The only way is forward. 
Have you talked to the mods about possible reinstatement for yourself? I pray for your symptoms to lighten. I've been on the benzo forums as well. I read in the bedbound support group to see how they heal. It takes them a few years but they do heal. One man said he had dpdr so bad he could not function. He said it started to cleared up after two years. It gives me hope. I'm sorry you lost weight. Sometimes it's hard to get to the darn fridge much less make a meal, at least for me. I don't want to be rude and make assumptions about how your symptoms affect you. I know we are all different. I am glad eating makes you feel a little better. 

Current: Bupropion 450mg, Neurontin 800mg, Klonopin 0.5mg

History:

July 2020: started Cogentin 1mg, Lamictal 50mg, Zoloft 150mg, Zyprexa 5mg (+5mg as needed), Klonopin 0.5mg

November 2020: stopped all meds cold-turkey

February 2021: started Latuda 60mg, Lithium 300mg, Melatonin 5mg, Protonix 40mg, Topamax 25mg

2 weeks later: stopped Topamax, increased Lithium 900mg, started Klonopin 1mg, Lexapro 20mg, Neurontin 400mg

April 2021: started Bupropion 150mg, Revia ?mg

May 2021: stopped ReviaProtonixLexaproincreased Neurontin 800mg, started Celexa 10mg

August 2021: decreased Celexa 5mg (stopped Celexa 2 weeks later), increased Bupropion 300mg

September 2021: increased Latuda 80mg

October 2021: decreased Lithium 600mg for 4 daysLithium 300mg for 4 daysstopped LithiumLatuda

increased Bupropion 450mg, started Remeron 15mg, decreased Remeron 7.5mg, stopped Remeron

6 minutes ago, ThatOneGirlStitch said:

Can't reinstate myself. With so many adverse reactions my body probably wouldn't take it. The only way is forward. 
Have you talked to the mods about possible reinstatement for yourself? I pray for your symptoms to lighten. I've been on the benzo forums as well. I read in the bedbound support group to see how they heal. It takes them a few years but they do heal. One man said he had dpdr so bad he could not function. He said it started to cleared up after two years. It gives me hope. I'm sorry you lost weight. Sometimes it's hard to get to the darn fridge much less make a meal, at least for me. I don't want to be rude and make assumptions about how your symptoms affect you. I know we are all different. I am glad eating makes you feel a little better. 

I wish I had reinstated early on…. I had hard time on the drug but hell became constant when I dropped from 5mg to zero. I am pretty sure if I had gone back to 5-6 mg and quit extremely slow things wouldn’t have been so bad but I thought “ I was on a low dose for few weeks , I am sure I ll recover soon” well nope…

Thank you for telling me about the guy who recovered from severe dpdr in 2 years… my dpdr is severe and stories like this give me hope. Eating and sleeping are my only normal functions but I can only make myself simple things to eat as I can’t be out of bed for long time . And all this torture for what? For a legally prescribed drug… it’s outrageous…Are u able to eat a bit better lately? Can u watch tv ? I sometimes can watch a bit and helps time go by faster 

Symptoms while on zoloft

3rd day of this extreme Akathisia attack… can’t understand this….. trying to stay strong…. Thanks to everyone posting in my thread …. You are all in my prayers 

Symptoms while on zoloft

• Mentor

I am so sorry that this is happening to you and all of us.  I wish I had answers for us all.  I am a little confused to reinstatement.   I thought you had a horrible adverse affect from the drug, would putting it back in your system help?  I really don't understand how all this works.  Would you try the same drug?  I totally understand how hard making this decsion  is. I go around and round if there is something that will help me out there.  I did this last winter and I am still trying to survive.  We get so beat down and scared.

Thank goodness you can sleep and get a small break from the nightmare.

Again my heart goes out to you.  Hang in there.  I know you get tired of hearing that but do know people are pulling for you.

https://www.survivingantidepressants.org/topic/24894-greatful-is-this-withdrawal-or-to-many-med-changes-at-once/

1995? Prozac,  tried several Paxil, Serzone, St John's Wart back to Prozac and Trazodone ct:d Traz

Lexapro. Tried to stop Crash in 2015  Kindled   Hospitalized, Vybrid, Seroquel, Effexor, Abilify  Pristiq, Wellbutrin-- 2016  ended back on   Prozac and Lamictal 200mg

5/2020  thru 12/2020 taper from 20mg  Prozac  down to 3mg.  Crashed  12/13/2020 Zoloft 50mg 1/29ct  1/29/2021 Seroquel 50mg ct  2/12/2021 Wellbutrin 75mg.  Became hypo manic 2/1  6ct Trazodone 50mg 4/25  25mg 2/5/ 2021 Lamictal 150mg.  2/24  100mg   4/9  75mg   4/21 37.5 

2/16/2021 Seroquel 50xr  3/3 100mg  3/17  150mg  side effects ct   4/3 2021 Lexapro 5mg  4/14  7.5mg  4/30 10mg  5/10  7.5mg 

2021/ 5/16  5mg Lexapro   37.5 Lamictal   25mg trazadone,   xanax  .0625mg  3x a day   

Lexapro  Taper> Sept/01/2021  4.90mg>  Sept/25  4.75mg>   Oct/19 4.69mg > Nov/14 4.2mg    Jan/30/2022-- Split dosing 2x a day All liquid  4.2mg  (2.20mg at 8am & 2mg at 4pm) 2/17 4mg>  2/24  3.8mg  slow taper to  Aug/12/2022 2.04mg  2023> 2mg,  1.90mg, 1.80mg, 1.70mg, 1.5mg, 1.4mg, 1.3mg 1.2mg, 1.1mg, 1mg, 0.9mg, 0.8mg, 0.7mg 0.65mg, 0.6mg, 0.55mg, 0.5mg, 0.45mg, 0.4mg, 0.35mg, 0.3mg, 0.25,mg, back to once a day dosing 0 .1mg, 0.07mg , 0.05mg 4/1/2024   0

Lamictal  taper  4/17/ 2022 25mg, 9/9/ 22 -20mg, 9/25/22- 15mg , 10/20/22-   0

Trazodone..2023.>down to 14mg, 7mg, 6mg  July 2023   0

Xanax  0.0625 3 x a day,  2023>  0.042 3x a day

Supplements  Magnesium glycinate, Omega 3, D3, vitamin c , zinc, NAC 

16 minutes ago, Greatful said:

I am so sorry that this is happening to you and all of us.  I wish I had answers for us all.  I am a little confused to reinstatement.   I thought you had a horrible adverse affect from the drug, would putting it back in your system help?  I really don't understand how all this works.  Would you try the same drug?  I totally understand how hard making this decsion  is. I go around and round if there is something that will help me out there.  I did this last winter and I am still trying to survive.  We get so beat down and scared.

Thank goodness you can sleep and get a small break from the nightmare.

Again my heart goes out to you.  Hang in there.  I know you get tired of hearing that but do know people are pulling for you.

My situation is not livable anymore, I have to do smg … just waiting hasn’t changed much. I had bad side effects while on the drug but once I quit things got really bad for me. I found out I am a rapid metabolizer for Zoloft and some psychiatrists link this to adverse reactions so I was thinking maybe two doses instead of one during the day might help me. The thing is I feel my brain so damaged after just keep waiting and waiting for months for symptoms to resolve that I think it’s too late to reinstate but I haven’t left my bed for months how much longer am I supposed to wait and do nothing…. I am a dead zombie sucked into severe depersonalization and inner Akathisia. I feel nothing but pain how am I supposed to keep going? It’s so unfair I suffer non stop for such a short exposure but I guess it is what it is. 
Did you regret reinstating? Are functioning at all? I am sorry we have to be tortured by the drugs that stupid doctors prescribed and ensured us about how harmless and beneficial they are … other people become disabled by a disease, an accident, aging, I got completely disabled by few weeks on Zoloft and no signs of healing …. I can’t believe this, I was perfectly healthy before this I only experienced some chest tightness… nothing else …. Thank you for taking the time to write on my dark thread. I ll keep u in my prayers.

Symptoms while on zoloft

Hi @JesusSavemefromWDI am so sorry to hear how you are suffering. You’re right, it is absolutely not fair that this has happened to you and you continue to be in this much distress. I wish I could offer advice about what to do but this is all still new to me, so instead, just know you are not alone and I am rooting for you. 💕

Mid-August 2020 - started 15mg Mirtazapine, increased to 30mg 2 weeks later. Late-September 2020 - switched to 20mg Paroxetine as Mirtazapine exacerbated RLS. October 2020 - stopped Paroxetine because of worsening RLS, muscle twitching and general restlessness.

Mid-October 2020 - Switched to 50mg Sertraline. Restlessness, muscle twitching and other symptoms even worse. Stopped taking it on 18 November following advice from GP - took every other day for a week before stopping completely. Mid-November 2020 - GP prescribed Propranolol to take as and when required for anxiety. Have only taken a few times as it makes me very light headed. January 2020 - currently taking magnesium citrate powder in evenings to help with RLS. Also taking high strength omega-3 fish oil. 

5 minutes ago, HealthHopeHappiness said:

Hi @JesusSavemefromWDI am so sorry to hear how you are suffering. You’re right, it is absolutely not fair that this has happened to you and you continue to be in this much distress. I wish I could offer advice about what to do but this is all still new to me, so instead, just know you are not alone and I am rooting for you. 💕

Thank you…. I am sorry u suffer as well.,,,🥺

Symptoms while on zoloft

@JesusSavemefromWD

Stay strong Jesus, please remember everyone recovers!!!

Akathisia is gonna get better soon!! 

I'm thinking of you Jesus 

Greetings from Vienna

Kosta

No other medication. 

No supplements

No alcohol 

@JesusSavemefromWD For me part of the stress in going through all of this is knowing how badly I had been lied to by people that I trusted with my health and well being. When I was put on Seroquel I was assured that there was no withdrawal and I could taper off of it in only a week. I have 2 words going through my head every day...."One Week"...... that are an enormous trigger all by themselves for some very strong emotions. We are all here because we were lied to and it is a painful thing to deal with. The good thing is having found this web site and a large group of people who understand on a very personal level what it is like to go through what you are going through. If I have the number right there are about 13,000 members on this site that are there for you and understand so keep posting, keep asking questions, and when needed keep venting. We all get it and are here for you. Keep fighting. Everything passes.

2. Carbamazepine IR  190 mg twice daily (380mg Daily) 2011 - Present (Currently Tapering)

Past Psychiatric Medications From 1994 to August 2021   Seroquel (in Recovery since August 2021 final dose 6.25mg), Depakote, Lithium, Risperidone, Xanax, Lamotrigene, Olanzapine, Lorazepam, Welbutrin, Trazodone, Oxazepam, Gabapentin, Abilify, Topiramate, Prazosin, Ambien (See Attached Spreadsheet And Seroquel Tapering And WIthdrawal Summary)

Current Non Psychiatric Medications Levothyroxine 88mcg (a.m.)-Vitamin D3 1000 IU (p.m.)-Fexofenadine 180 mg twice daily -Clonidine 0.1 mg (p.m.)-Azelastine Nasal Spray

Other - Fish Oil Twice Daily-Multi-Vitamin (a.m.)-Vitamin C 1000mg Daily (a.m.)-Saline Nasal Spray-Salsalate 750mg twice daily PRN, Diclofenac Gel on affected joint PRN-Magnesium Citrate 250mg twice daily, Betaine HCL & Digestine Enzymes With Meals

Other Documents https://www.survivingantidepressants.org/topic/26099-feralcatman-recovering-from-seroquel/?do=findComment&comment=633907

23 minutes ago, FeralCatman said:

@JesusSavemefromWD For me part of the stress in going through all of this is knowing how badly I had been lied to by people that I trusted with my health and well being. When I was put on Seroquel I was assured that there was no withdrawal and I could taper off of it in only a week. I have 2 words going through my head every day...."One Week"...... that are an enormous trigger all by themselves for some very strong emotions. We are all here because we were lied to and it is a painful thing to deal with. The good thing is having found this web site and a large group of people who understand on a very personal level what it is like to go through what you are going through. If I have the number right there are about 13,000 members on this site that are there for you and understand so keep posting, keep asking questions, and when needed keep venting. We all get it and are here for you. Keep fighting. Everything passes.

Thank you ….. I know what u mean…. I keep thinking what I was told by my family doctor, out of pocket paid psychiatrist and many family members and friends who are doctors “ Zoloft is mild, safe, and very easy to come off”. All these people are now living their life while I suffer in bed every single day for the last 14 months….. I should have trusted my inner gut and my knowledge as a neuroscientist and not them. But I thought, well I am a researcher not a medical doctor, they know better than me …., look at me now for trusting them…. Bedridden vegetable with no light at the end of the tunnel showing up ….. thank God for connecting with other sufferers … 

Symptoms while on zoloft

1 hour ago, kostakonkordia said:

@JesusSavemefromWD

Stay strong Jesus, please remember everyone recovers!!!

Akathisia is gonna get better soon!! 

I'm thinking of you Jesus 

Greetings from Vienna

Kosta

Thank you…. 

Symptoms while on zoloft

Greetings 

Kosta

No other medication. 

No supplements

No alcohol 

So did you only take the med for 3.5 weeks and you're still having symptoms one year later? I only took it for four months and am still having symptoms 2 months after.

• Moderator Emeritus

Hello ZoloftHater and welcome to SA,

Your situation may be different to JesusSavemefromWD.  This member had an immediate adverse reaction.

You took the drug for 4 months.  It can take as little as 1 month for the brain to become physiologically (not physically) dependent on the drug.  That is your brain adapts to getting the drug.  If you stopped the drug cold turkey then what you are experiencing is most likely withdrawal symptoms.

As requested by the message I sent you, please create an Introduction topic:

introductions-and-updates

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

20 hours ago, JesusSavemefromWD said:

I wish I had reinstated early on…. I had hard time on the drug but hell became constant when I dropped from 5mg to zero. I am pretty sure if I had gone back to 5-6 mg and quit extremely slow things wouldn’t have been so bad but I thought “ I was on a low dose for few weeks , I am sure I ll recover soon” well nope…

Thank you for telling me about the guy who recovered from severe dpdr in 2 years… my dpdr is severe and stories like this give me hope. Eating and sleeping are my only normal functions but I can only make myself simple things to eat as I can’t be out of bed for long time . And all this torture for what? For a legally prescribed drug… it’s outrageous…Are u able to eat a bit better lately? Can u watch tv ? I sometimes can watch a bit and helps time go by faster 

I can watch simple cartoons with simple plots. Its hard to get into, but Im thankful I have it. I am unfortunately very reliant on my laptop, but sometimes I can't even look at it. Im either here on the forums, sometimes at 4 in the morning. I keep looking for anything that will help me, I swear I searched the internet. I know the answer but I keep looking. If I had something I could use to distract me in my state I wouldn't keep looking. Its now a hobby in itself. Im not sure how to healthily spend my time without overexerting myself. Im keeping my weight stable, but you can bet if I gain 5lbs Im going to announce it to the world, in bold with a lot of emojis. I might brave fish oil soon.

You are right, this is senseless. We need to get through this. Not being able to see the end makes it harder to get there. There was a girl that said she couldn't see it ever ending. Her next post was 21 days later saying how her worst symptom disappeared. I everyday I tell myself I'm only 21 days away. Or that things will be better when I wake up next (some nights I need to believe it). but yes tv to help get from minute to minute. 💚

Current: Bupropion 450mg, Neurontin 800mg, Klonopin 0.5mg

History:

July 2020: started Cogentin 1mg, Lamictal 50mg, Zoloft 150mg, Zyprexa 5mg (+5mg as needed), Klonopin 0.5mg

November 2020: stopped all meds cold-turkey

February 2021: started Latuda 60mg, Lithium 300mg, Melatonin 5mg, Protonix 40mg, Topamax 25mg

2 weeks later: stopped Topamax, increased Lithium 900mg, started Klonopin 1mg, Lexapro 20mg, Neurontin 400mg

April 2021: started Bupropion 150mg, Revia ?mg

May 2021: stopped ReviaProtonixLexaproincreased Neurontin 800mg, started Celexa 10mg

August 2021: decreased Celexa 5mg (stopped Celexa 2 weeks later), increased Bupropion 300mg

September 2021: increased Latuda 80mg

October 2021: decreased Lithium 600mg for 4 daysLithium 300mg for 4 daysstopped LithiumLatuda

increased Bupropion 450mg, started Remeron 15mg, decreased Remeron 7.5mg, stopped Remeron

9 hours ago, ZoloftHater said:

So did you only take the med for 3.5 weeks and you're still having symptoms one year later? I only took it for four months and am still having symptoms 2 months after.

Yes 3.5 weeks at 25mg and then tapered for 4.5 weeks cutting down 5mg per month and I still suffer 14 months later. But as CC said I am an adverse reaction meaning I suffered from day one in this drug, didn’t agree with me, so don’t scare urself that you ll suffer as much and as long as I do. 

Symptoms while on zoloft

Some success story's from people which were severely protracted

https://baylissa.com/protracted/

Greetings 

Kosta 

No other medication. 

No supplements

No alcohol 

5 minutes ago, kostakonkordia said:

Some success story's from people which were severely protracted

https://baylissa.com/protracted/

Greetings 

Kosta 

I ve seen them all, thank you…. none of them had mental Akathisia on top of anhedonia and severe depersonalization like I do. Do not scare yourself with the severity of my case, if you taper slowly as recommended here you ll be fine. I am an adverse reaction and those can take years to heal . 

Symptoms while on zoloft

@JesusSavemefromWD

I've read that some of them had anhedonia DP/DR... 

It scares me yes but somehow I want to support you... 

No other medication. 

No supplements

No alcohol 

2 minutes ago, kostakonkordia said:

@JesusSavemefromWD

I've read that some of them had anhedonia DP/DR... 

It scares me yes but somehow I want to support you... 

Thank you but don’t be scared. What has happened to me is rare , just listen to the instructions here and u ll be fine. 

Symptoms while on zoloft

•  
I had a thought that may or may not help you. I am wondering if what you are going through has any parallels to those with a TBI. People do recover from TBI's. If so, could any of the recovery techniques applied to help with a TBI be useful in your case?

Thank you Jesus, you will be fine too. Don't loose hope!! 

It sounds like you're lost in an emotional spiral(understandable...me too haha). Try to get the heck out of there, you will heal as baylissa said trust her. 

Is there anything you can do and cope with you're situation? 

Like painting down you're expirience. 

And do you have the possibility that some therapist comes to you're house once a week? 

Greetings 

Kosta

Edited by kostakonkordia

No other medication. 

No supplements

No alcohol