JesusSavemefromWD: only 3.5 weeks sertraline enough to destroy me

JesusSavemefromWD

I'm sorry that I was rude to you Jesus. I hope I didn't hurt you with my rather harsh tone... 

Ad's since 2016 (I was 16 then...) (Escitalopram) 

Nov 2018 switch to venlafaxin 150mg

Nov 2019 to march 2020 tapered by 37,5mg to cero. (breakdown, minor w/d symptoms for a few days only panic attacks followed by deep depression came a month later duo to stress). 

Reinstated venla 150mg in Juli 2020.

Nov 2020 to April 2021 tapering by 15mg every month or so until I reached approximately 50 mg(no w/d symptoms) 

Since April 2021 tapered once by 5% and once by 10% of the last dose because I'm not stable enough for w/d. 

Current dose 50mg venlafaxin

No other medication. 

No supplements

Stopped smoking 29.12.2021

No alcohol 

12 minutes ago, kostakonkordia said:

I'm sorry that I was rude to you Jesus. I hope I didn't hurt you with my rather harsh tone... 

it’s ok, I know u were trying to help. 

Aug. 16-17, 2020, cipralex: went CRAZY! Recovered in 24hrs

Aug.28,2020; 3.5 weeks 25mg sertraline/4.5 weeks taper

Oct. 25: Last dose (4mg)

Symptoms while on zoloft

DPDR/out of my body/soul despair/feeling dead; tinnitus/no appetite; fear, anxiety/panics

4 months OFF: soul despair, anxiety/fear, brain disconnection/ DPDR, brain feels swollen-numb/crazy/bedridden barely functioning, tinnitus, eye lid twitches; face spasms. Feeling slightly better after 10pm.

- sleep & appetite are fine

9 months OFF: hell, no windows, same symptoms as above  (only eye and face twitches have stopped) plus intense arm/shoulder pain and visual issues. Tinnitus replaced by head buzzing. 

10 months-1 year: all above plus Insomnia (out of nowhere), depression, no peace of mind (mental Akathisia); 2.5mg melatonin

14months off: sleep resumed. All rest symptoms remain. Bedridden vegetable all day. DP is relentless. 

1.5 years off: still severely disabled, not much changed except some improvement in vision.

I had half an hour I could calmly watch tv last night 

Today I feel brain dead 

can’t even explain this torture anymore 

will this ever be over ? it’s almost 15 months off this poison …. 🥺

Symptoms while on zoloft

DPDR/out of my body/soul despair/feeling dead; tinnitus/no appetite; fear, anxiety/panics

4 months OFF: soul despair, anxiety/fear, brain disconnection/ DPDR, brain feels swollen-numb/crazy/bedridden barely functioning, tinnitus, eye lid twitches; face spasms. Feeling slightly better after 10pm.

9 months OFF: hell, no windows, same symptoms as above  (only eye and face twitches have stopped) plus intense arm/shoulder pain and visual issues. Tinnitus replaced by head buzzing. 

10 months-1 year: all above plus Insomnia (out of nowhere), depression, no peace of mind (mental Akathisia); 2.5mg melatonin

14months off: sleep resumed. All rest symptoms remain. Bedridden vegetable all day. DP is relentless. 

1.5 years off: still severely disabled, not much changed except some improvement in vision.

@JesusSavemefromWD keep going 💞💞

I dont know if you seen on my post about encephalitis with the feelings of brain swelling from your reaction to. I also had someone tell me 50 percent of adverse reactions cause cause encephalitis, is this something you've looked into?? Just a thought if maybe there is or was brain inflammation causing issues 

Lexapro 10mg - 30th august 2021 - Adverse reaction

Amitriptyline - 10mg - 7th September - 30th sep 4 weeks

Amitriptyline 5mg -28th sep - 5th oct 

0mg ever since the 5th oct

12th oct - 1 amoxcillin and 2

metronidazole

Makes it 5 weeks 0mg so far

5 minutes ago, Lilmizz21 said:

@JesusSavemefromWD keep going 💞💞

I dont know if you seen on my post about encephalitis with the feelings of brain swelling from your reaction to. I also had someone tell me 50 percent of adverse reactions cause cause encephalitis, is this something you've looked into?? Just a thought if maybe there is or was brain inflammation causing issues 

Yes I don’t have encephalitis…. Zoloft has done Smg really bad and weird in my brain … 

Symptoms while on zoloft

@JesusSavemefromWD Lexapro has done the same to me. My thoughts are absoutley manic, muscles crushing, tinnitus, severe SI, DR, itching all over my body, like 100 nettles stinging all over my body, eyes stinging, hallucinations at night, brain sensations. And never a window of relief.

This is hell on earth 🥺 I've seen so many people make improvements in 1-2 so hold out. 

metronidazole

3 minutes ago, Lilmizz21 said:

@JesusSavemefromWD Lexapro has done the same to me. My thoughts are absoutley manic, muscles crushing, tinnitus, severe SI, DR, itching all over my body, like 100 nettles stinging all over my body, eyes stinging, hallucinations at night, brain sensations. And never a window of relief.

This is hell on earth 🥺 I've seen so many people make improvements in 1-2 so hold out. 

You mean 1-2 years? I am almost 15 months, based on my my current horrible status it’s hard to believe I might heal in few more months but I guess all it’s possible… I am following your thread, I know u suffer as well, it’s just unbelievable we are suffering from legally prescribed drugs.

Symptoms while on zoloft

@JesusSavemefromWD anything is possible 💞 and some symptoms have left for you so that shows you are healing. 

Was the zoloft one tablet that caused it?

How is your sleep?

metronidazole

I still have most of the symptoms, especially the debilitating Dpdr and Akathisia. My sleep has been ok with the exception of months 10-12 … I have no idea what caused insomnia just during these two months , probably my brain was trying to recalibrate cause I was sleeping for 12-14 hrs during months 0-10 , then insomnia months 10-12, sleeping 9 hrs from months 12 today. It was 3.5 weeks of Zoloft …. But things became 100x worst after I dropped from 5 mg to zero. My educated guess is that my brain had already gotten dependent on Zoloft and when I stopped it my brain couldn’t function … I should have gone back on it and tapper much slower but I thought I should be ok soon since I was in it for so little … well nope …. Thanks for the encouragement.. I don’t seem to remember if you ve mentioned if u are able to work or you are any functional at all during the day? Can’t seem to be able to do anything except using my cell phone and rarely watching some tv. 

Symptoms while on zoloft

Yeah, Jesus, it's amazing how quickly our brains become dependent on this medication.  

I keep thinking to myself:  "how can this still be withdrawal?"  

I've tapered more slowly but I think that some of us still have symptoms regardless of a careful taper, so hopefully you are not beating yourself up too badly about dropping from 5mg to zero.  Hang in there.

Cathy

1999-2006 Luvox, xanax

2007-2009 Prozac, xanax, klonopin

2009-2018 Zoloft, xanax, klonopin

2019 January zoloft 150mg, February 100mg, April 75mg, mid-May 50mg, July 25mg, (xanax .5mg or .25mg as needed)

August zoloft 25mg HOLD, CT xanax, reinstate 50mg zoloft, September reinstate 100mg zoloft w/.375 klonopin, mid-September lower to 75mg zoloft

2020 January:  .125mg klonopin 

February 1st: .112mg klonopin

February 24th:  60.3mgai zoloft

2020 December 1st:  off klonopin completely

currently on 15mgai zoloft 

7 minutes ago, Cathy4 said:

Yeah, Jesus, it's amazing how quickly our brains become dependent on this medication.  

I keep thinking to myself:  "how can this still be withdrawal?"  

I've tapered more slowly but I think that some of us still have symptoms regardless of a careful taper, so hopefully you are not beating yourself up too badly about dropping from 5mg to zero.  Hang in there.

Cathy

You are right , I can’t be sure if a slow taper would have worked but what I can beat myself up is trusting doctors and not my own intuition and knowledge about the mechanism of action of these drugs … thanks for writing and I hope u get many windows and eventually complete healing.

Symptoms while on zoloft

Hi @JesusSavemefromWDI just wanted to ask you if you have discarded reinstatement.I read your posts but I don't know if the two doctors you had an appointment with made any comments regarding possible risks of reinstating a minimum dose as suggested here to other members who have opted for that as a means to alleviate symptoms.what are your thoughts about it? Do you think it's too risky?

Hi.sorry but my computer is too old.not working properly.I can only write from my phone.nevertheless i do not have drugs to list.only paroxetine.20 mg from 2009 to 2019.10 mg during 2019.sleeping pills for over 20 years.stopped everything december 2019.no drugs since then.forced cold turkey from december 2019.

1 minute ago, Overwhelmedlady said:

Hi @JesusSavemefromWDI just wanted to ask you if you have discarded reinstatement.I read your posts but I don't know if the two doctors you had an appointment with made any comments regarding possible risks of reinstating a minimum dose as suggested here to other members who have opted for that as a means to alleviate symptoms.what are your thoughts about it? Do you think it's too risky?

How are you feeling? 
Both doctors I spoke told me it’s safer to stay off them and that at the end everyone recovers but when I told them my torture is so bad I am afraid I can t hold on much longer, one of the doctors told me to go back on a low dose of Zoloft while the other told me to avoid Zoloft which caused so many symptoms even while taking it and go on a low dose of Prozac and an antipsychotic (I was in much distress when I was talking to her). They both accept its Zoloft that caused all these and they don’t push me to do anything so it’s up to me…. I am just scared of making things worst but as my husband says what is worst than being bedridden? I say it is ending up in a psychiatric yard….. I am at a loss…. Thanks for asking ….

Symptoms while on zoloft

7 minutes ago, Overwhelmedlady said:

They also said taking into account you have had extremely hard time coming off Zoloft after just 3.5 weeks of use, if I were togo back on Zoloft and stay for few months, I might not be able to come off it ever even extremely slowly , that’s why one of the doctors believes Prozac might be safer in terms of future withdrawal. Would u consider reinstating if you could? 

Symptoms while on zoloft

Hi @JesusSavemefromWD again.my case is different in every possible way.I don't have akathisia and I am not bed ridden.I guess mine is more like a typical case of withdrawal done in a disastrous way (cold turkey 2 drugs simultaneously).my first year was a traumatic nightmare and I had a long list of physical and emotional symptoms. I am not going into details about me here because this is your thread but I do worry about you because I know you find your present state unbearable and you mentioned reinstatement yourself. I am past my 2 year mark now and I am not ok but I do realize that most of the physical symptoms at least have disappeared ( GI problems,tinnitus,eye twitches, inability to regulate body temperature,nocturnia (not sure if this is the correct term) burning skin,horrific cortisol spikes in the morning,severe insomnia during a whole year,nausea 24/7 ,sore muscles,dizziness...and the list goes on. I have fatigue,can't do housework like I did before,can't walk long distance like I did for most of my adult life,my sleep is poor,I am beyond chronic stress, and yet I do realize that it was much worse before. The only thing that has remained stable is my weight,I did lose some first but I am almost the same weight. There are also vital differences between your situation and mine.I am older than you,I don't have a family or kids to care for,I do not have a career either.I should be retired by now but can't have access to a pension because I don't qualify.So basically,you have a good life awaiting you,I am just surviving and have no bright future ahead. You do.Besides the drug that ruined me also impaired my judgement in the long term.I was spellbound and didn't realize till it was too late.I did have a moment of awareness and I stopped taking it once,after 4 or 5 years.I had to go back and took it for another 5.Those last 5 years literally finished the job.I downspiralled in every possible aspect. I am still alive,but my life as I knew it is gone for good.

Hi.sorry but my computer is too old.not working properly.I can only write from my phone.nevertheless i do not have drugs to list.only paroxetine.20 mg from 2009 to 2019.10 mg during 2019.sleeping pills for over 20 years.stopped everything december 2019.no drugs since then.forced cold turkey from december 2019.

Did you have an appointment with Dr. Moncrieff

6 minutes ago, Overwhelmedlady said:

Did you have an appointment with Dr. Moncrieff

Didn’t attempt too. One of the doctors I speak with for my case is  well aware of WD and adverse reactions … I think he has explained me all possible options as well as that there are not warranties about one or the other working . 

Symptoms while on zoloft

Sorry I missed your question.How am I doing? The worst heatwave on the planet right now is here.He'll is complete.41 degrees C tomorrow or worse, I. Only hope the isn't a massive blackout tomorrow.On Tuesday close to a million people in Buenos Aires had no electricity or water...as they say,it can always get worse.my fridge almost broke down due to abrupt changes in the electric ...tension? I don't remember the word right now.

11 minutes ago, Overwhelmedlady said:

Hi @JesusSavemefromWD again.my case is different in every possible way.I don't have akathisia and I am not bed ridden.I guess mine is more like a typical case of withdrawal done in a disastrous way (cold turkey 2 drugs simultaneously).my first year was a traumatic nightmare and I had a long list of physical and emotional symptoms. I am not going into details about me here because this is your thread but I do worry about you because I know you find your present state unbearable and you mentioned reinstatement yourself. I am past my 2 year mark now and I am not ok but I do realize that most of the physical symptoms at least have disappeared ( GI problems,tinnitus,eye twitches, inability to regulate body temperature,nocturnia (not sure if this is the correct term) burning skin,horrific cortisol spikes in the morning,severe insomnia during a whole year,nausea 24/7 ,sore muscles,dizziness...and the list goes on. I have fatigue,can't do housework like I did before,can't walk long distance like I did for most of my adult life,my sleep is poor,I am beyond chronic stress, and yet I do realize that it was much worse before. The only thing that has remained stable is my weight,I did lose some first but I am almost the same weight. There are also vital differences between your situation and mine.I am older than you,I don't have a family or kids to care for,I do not have a career either.I should be retired by now but can't have access to a pension because I don't qualify.So basically,you have a good life awaiting you,I am just surviving and have no bright future ahead. You do.Besides the drug that ruined me also impaired my judgement in the long term.I was spellbound and didn't realize till it was too late.I did have a moment of awareness and I stopped taking it once,after 4 or 5 years.I had to go back and took it for another 5.Those last 5 years literally finished the job.I downspiralled in every possible aspect. I am still alive,but my life as I knew it is gone for good.

You have been abs are still going through a lot… I am so sorry …. I agree with everything you say. But it is very harder to have people depending on you while u are so sick and waiting for you to recover but you are not recovering. Every day I wake up and realize this nightmare seems to have no ending, I hurt x4 ; one for me, one for each of my two boys who lost their mother and one for my husband who lost his wife. 

Symptoms while on zoloft

I believe that in your case I would only look for reassurance regarding any possible worsening of your situation.I don't know if reinstating 1 mg of any drug can worsen things  ???

3 minutes ago, Overwhelmedlady said:

Sorry I missed your question.How am I doing? The worst heatwave on the planet right now is here.He'll is complete.41 degrees C tomorrow or worse, I. Only hope the isn't a massive blackout tomorrow.On Tuesday close to a million people in Buenos Aires had no electricity or water...as they say,it can always get worse.my fridge almost broke down due to abrupt changes in the electric ...tension? I don't remember the word right now.

I am sorry …. On top of WD all these difficulties…. I keep praying for you and I. ❤️

Symptoms while on zoloft

Thats precisely why I brought back the reinstatement issue.because I know that you must be under a lot of pressure to be able to satisfy your family s needs among other things.

2 minutes ago, Overwhelmedlady said:

I believe that in your case I would only look for reassurance regarding any possible worsening of your situation.I don't know if reinstating 1 mg of any drug can worsen things  ???

I have asked the doctors, the answer is will not know unless u try. They are right …. As we also know from this site others get relief from RI, others get worst, others get no benefit and just side effects, others are fine after RI but cannot quit when they try again …. It’s a gamble with a bet ur own brain….. What makes me really mad about this is that I asked about 5-6 doctors about the safety of these drugs before i took Zoloft…. They all reassured me…. Idiots !

Symptoms while on zoloft

Thank you,your kind words are always welcome.🤗

4 minutes ago, Overwhelmedlady said:

Thats precisely why I brought back the reinstatement issue.because I know that you must be under a lot of pressure to be able to satisfy your family s needs among other things.

Yes you are right, my kids need me but that’s exactly what keeps me from RI…. Cause right now I am a bedridden vegetable but at least I am alive and out of the hospital and there is always the hope that if I don’t do anything I ll recover … if i go ahead with RI and it makes me worst I ll probably end up in the hospital and get polydrugged… it has happened to some members here. So, on one hand I think “ I can’t do this anymore, I have to be a mother agsin I have to take the risk and reinstate”, and on the other hand I think of the possibility of Ri making me worst and my boys really loosing any hope to have their mother normal back again. I don’t know …. Every day same kind of thinking same torture …. Thank you for listening to me ….. 

Symptoms while on zoloft

Forget about the prescribers it's a waste of energy and you can't afford it.they won't change.psychiatry is broken right now.it's damaging lots of people.I have opened a Twitter account recently just to follow people from the prescribed harm community.there's even one lady who had a bad journey with Zoloft as well.she says Zoloft fried her brain.you learn a lot.these people have been fighting to get informed consent and to make others aware of the risks of these poisons for many years. Same as the founder of this site.

Yes,I know you have to make a tough decision.a risky one.I wouldn't say it's like Russian roulette because I find it hard to believe that just 1 mg can lead to any hospitalization.where did you read that?

Yes,I know you have to make a tough decision.a risky one.I wouldn't say it's like Russian roulette because I find it hard to believe that just 1 mg can lead to any hospitalization.where did you read that?

My brain is fried from Zoloft as that lady u mentioned ( I can “sense” my right hemisphere is really bad) so in such a “sick” and broken brain I think even 1mg can have detrimental effects. There is a woman in YouTube u got Akathisia by reinstating 0.5 mg of Prozac after being 10 months off…. It can happen …

Symptoms while on zoloft

10 minutes ago, Overwhelmedlady said:

Forget about the prescribers it's a waste of energy and you can't afford it.they won't change.psychiatry is broken right now.it's damaging lots of people.I have opened a Twitter account recently just to follow people from the prescribed harm community.there's even one lady who had a bad journey with Zoloft as well.she says Zoloft fried her brain.you learn a lot.these people have been fighting to get informed consent and to make others aware of the risks of these poisons for many years. Same as the founder of this site.

The leaflets of these drugs have to be changed . Like when it says “withdrawal effects last few weeks but can take longer “ should be added “can take years or even never resolved”. Where it says “rare site effects include Akathisia and depersonalization” it should be added “ and these side effects can completely disable a person for years”. No one would take these drugs then! The FDA should force these clarifications …. Also the black warning boxes are no use in Canada or USA cause patients get the pills in little containers without any leaflets or black warning scares….. unacceptable!! 

Symptoms while on zoloft

Yes, try watching dopesick on Netflix,it's about the opiod crisis.again 500000 people dead.big pharma.it's business as usual.just yesterday the health minister in my country announced that the government would include the supply of psychiatric drugs for primary care throughout the country to be handed out at public hospitals...she mentioned the names of the drugs.I skipped the news.and I keep the thoughts to myself. You can't save anyone now.neither can I.You need to recover first and that's where your thoughts and energy should be directed.as you know many people love their poisons and they don't want to listen to the ugly news.let them choose,many will never consider quitting once they start taking them.they like the f... g numbness I guess.

I didnt know that.I would have thought that the purpose of  a tiny dose was to reduce any chance of adverse reactions,at least that's what I read.May be that's more like an exception and not the rule though I am not saying it can't happen if you saw the video that's enough proof. Then if it scares you you might have to try making small changes in your daily routine.I had to force myself to get out of bed without sleep to take my dogs out and / or buy milk or whatever basic things I needed even when it felt impossible.it was either that or die and abandon my dogs.no choice.It was horrific but had to do it and since I was forcing myself I was irritated ,angry then sad.I suffered,my dogs suffered too.tough.at some point you will do it as well,even if you don't feel ok.

I didnt know that.I would have thought that the purpose of  a tiny dose was to reduce any chance of adverse reactions,at least that's what I read.May be that's more like an exception and not the rule though I am not saying it can't happen if you saw the video that's enough proof. Then if it scares you you might have to try making small changes in your daily routine.I had to force myself to get out of bed without sleep to take my dogs out and / or buy milk or whatever basic things I needed even when it felt impossible.it was either that or die and abandon my dogs.no choice.It was horrific but had to do it and since I was forcing myself I was irritated ,angry then sad.I suffered,my dogs suffered too.tough.at some point you will do it as well,even if you don't feel ok.

If the horrible dpdr would just leave me alone I could push through the other symptoms…. If it doesn’t let up I really can’t function, I have tried pushed hard but it’s impossible….. 

Symptoms while on zoloft

things can always be worse. I thought my mental symptoms were the worst of the worst for 2 years then I reinstated..DISASTER. mental symptoms got worse, pacing akathisia, total insomnia, extreme suicidal thoughts and harm thoughts, throwing up, fainting, dizziness, hallucinations, ear ringing. i know its rough but if you can sleep then that's at least some relief.. it can ALWAYS get worse. I'm in a much more desperate state and on disability since reinstating. it rarely works especially if you've already had adverse reactions. another SSRI will likely not help and antipsychotics are a nightmare and so are benzos. my signature is not up to date but I was reinstated on all types of drugs at very low doses and still all this happened. 

April 2011 - citalopram 20 mg

April 2018 - tapered in 4 weeks

Nov 2018 - reinstated 20 mg

Stopped 8 days later bad reaction

November 5 2020 - reinstated citalopram 0.5mg. Increase to 1mg

November 10 2020 - stopped citalopram.  

December 8 2020 - reinstate 2.5mg citalopram. Stayed on until December 17

December 20 2020 - discontinue citalopram again 

Dec 2020 - start ativan for akathisia 

Nov 2020 to Jan 2021 - tried low dose Seroquel, Risperidone, Luvox, Zoloft and Prozac. just added symptoms no benefit

Feb 2021 - ativan went paradoxical. landed in hospital. cold turkeyed.

Totally drug free since Feb 21, 2021

20 minutes ago, Daisygirlsk said:

things can always be worse. I thought my mental symptoms were the worst of the worst for 2 years then I reinstated..DISASTER. mental symptoms got worse, pacing akathisia, total insomnia, extreme suicidal thoughts and harm thoughts, throwing up, fainting, dizziness, hallucinations, ear ringing. i know its rough but if you can sleep then that's at least some relief.. it can ALWAYS get worse. I'm in a much more desperate state and on disability since reinstating. it rarely works especially if you've already had adverse reactions. another SSRI will likely not help and antipsychotics are a nightmare and so are benzos. my signature is not up to date but I was reinstated on all types of drugs at very low doses and still all this happened. 

Thank you for sharing your experience and I am sorry ur suffering so much. You are right that RI can make things worst and unfortunately that’s what you experienced but there is a group of people that RI the same or another drug and saved their life. I ve been hesitating to reinstate for 15 months now but I don’t think I can last like this much longer … yes I sleep ok but every waking out is a torture laying in bed and suffering. RI is a risk I might have to take because right now I feel close in doing the unspeakable not because I am depressed but because I can’t bare my symptoms anymore…. 
Are u functioning at all?

Symptoms while on zoloft

29 minutes ago, Daisygirlsk said:

It sounds like the only choice I have is to continue suffering and hoping one day I ll miraculously come out of it….. can’t believe this for few week in this poison. Idiot doctors you destroy lives and families !!!! I am so mad of what they have done to us….. but I am so disabled I can’t do anything about it 

Symptoms while on zoloft

3 minutes ago, JesusSavemefromWD said:

It sounds like the only choice I have is to continue suffering and hoping one day I ll miraculously come out of it….. can’t believe this for few week in this poison. Idiot doctors you destroy lives and families !!!! I am so mad of what they have done to us….. but I am so disabled I can’t do anything about it 

I always tell people you have to do whatever you can to survive. yes there are some who reinstate and feel much better. I actually reinstated based on one particular story I had followed on here for a long time because she and I were very similar. unfortunately RI was a disaster for me. it did work for her though. I was completely non functional for the first few months and bedridden. I force myself to do things now even though I cannot work. my doc approved me for disability based on akathisia alone although I do have other chronic diseases. I am also pregnant now which scares me to death. I have very extreme mental symptoms I am a lot like you that way. the physical always improves for me but when akathisia really hits it's very torturous- nerves shocking and electrocuting my entire body, cant get comfortable, skin burning, everything in my body rattling. it is awful. I am so sensitive to everything now I cannot touch any chemicals. I dyed my hair in September and got extreme aka after that. I was not sensitive to anything before reinstatement which is why i thought it would work for me. now I am a strong advocate against psychiatry. I NEVER needed these drugs in the first place and now am disabled by them.

April 2011 - citalopram 20 mg

April 2018 - tapered in 4 weeks

Nov 2018 - reinstated 20 mg

Stopped 8 days later bad reaction

November 5 2020 - reinstated citalopram 0.5mg. Increase to 1mg

November 10 2020 - stopped citalopram.  

December 8 2020 - reinstate 2.5mg citalopram. Stayed on until December 17

December 20 2020 - discontinue citalopram again 

Dec 2020 - start ativan for akathisia 

Nov 2020 to Jan 2021 - tried low dose Seroquel, Risperidone, Luvox, Zoloft and Prozac. just added symptoms no benefit

Feb 2021 - ativan went paradoxical. landed in hospital. cold turkeyed.

Totally drug free since Feb 21, 2021