Muddles

Muddles, It's so good to see you back here.   I hope you can cross a few things off your list, but if not, it's just a matter of time.    I hope you have found some peace.  How are you doing , now ?   I hope, a little better.    :)      However, as we know it takes a lot of time.   Small, incremental steps !     Day by day .        Love,  Ali.

Many SSRI's and SSNRI's over 20 years. Zoloft for 7 years followed by Effexor, Lexapro, Prozac, Cymbalta, Celexa, Pristiq, Valdoxan, Mianserin and more - on and off. No tapering. Cold turkey off Valdoxan - end of May 2014

Psych Drug - free since May 2014

I've been thinking about you this morning, Muddles! Hope you're hanging in there!!

XOXO

Zoloft 100 mg. daily for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome since Oct. 1994 / Synthroid 88 mcg. daily / Supplements: Neptune Krill Oil-1,000 mg. twice daily/Astaxanthin 10 mg. twice daily/Ubiquinol 100 mg. twice daily (These 3 have allowed me to discontinue (approved by doctor) bp meds I was on. Calcium Citrate 500 mg. daily/Vitamin D3 2,400 iu daily/K2 (MK7) 100 mcg daily (osteopenia and fam. hist. of severe osteoporosis). Stress B Complex (1/2 dose)/Quercetin (for allergies/asthma)/Magnesium (400 mg. oral glycinate and about 50 mg. magnesium chloride spray oil a day, divided throughout day).

Tapered Zoloft about 6 wks. Totally off since the end of July (25-29, 2014). 3 wks. vertigo at end of taper, then 3-4 wks. OK, followed by withdrawal symptoms increasing in severity (nausea, gastric disturbances, loss of appetite, insomnia, restlessness, jitters, anxiety, agitation--jumping out of my skin--possible akathisia?) Seem to have paradoxical reactions to everything new, even Vitamin C. Severity of akathisia comes and goes, but is constant to some degree. Hard to leave house, and cannot be home alone. (Retired)

Thanks Ali - unfortuantley not. Still in survival mode.

hope you are holding up!

Thanks luv. Thinking of you too.

2008 - Doctors appointment with stress induced anxiety led to Citalopram prescription.

Severe adverse reaction

Mirtazapine prescribed - adverse reaction but told to stay on.

Poop out - December 2013

15mg

Currently on 13.5mg,

April 12mg

May 10th - 11mg

June 10th - 10mg

July 8th - 9mg

September - 0mg

Big hug Pal.

2005: sertraline + clorazepate until summer 2006, I quit very slowly without any problem and feeling even better.

2008 (around, I don't remember) I tried fluoxetine but leave the second day after a extrapidamidal syndrome.

2010: mirtazapine 30 mg + diazepam 10 mg, both everyday

2011: I tried to quit mirtazapine with the help of the psychiatrist, but nothing. I visit other psychiatrist and everyhing fails when escitalopram+mirtazapine and adding orfidal instead of diazepam, then I was 50mg every 12 hours of clorazepate for fix the damage of the new medication and I back to mirtazapine+diazepam.

2014: still with mirtazapine+diazepam, I quit diazepam, but then I back due I was not feeling better as I expected, I did like this: June 30/20mg, July 15/10mg, August 5mg, September just around 6 days 5mg, October 0, November 0, December back to 5/10, January same.

2015: Trying to quit mirtazapine since August, August was alternating few days between 30/22.5/15, September 22.5/15mg, October 15mg, November 15mg, December 15/7.5/0, January 15/7.5/0.

My diagnostic before 2010 (all by doctors) was depression and anxiety, in 2010 was diagnostic with depression, anxiety, avoidant personality disorder, pineal cyst and don't remember if something more.

Diagnostic since summer 2014 (all by doctors) is the same adding basal anxiety, agorofobia, anhedomia, depersonalization, derealization, hypothymia, asthenia. I will add obsesive compulsive disorder.

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/7869-adown-help-me-in-my-history/

Back at ya Adown me old pal x

2008 - Doctors appointment with stress induced anxiety led to Citalopram prescription.

Severe adverse reaction

Poop out - December 2013

15mg

Currently on 13.5mg,

April 12mg

May 10th - 11mg

June 10th - 10mg

July 8th - 9mg

September - 0mg

I'm so sorry the shrink was such a**insert word of choice, can't think of a single one that is bad enough**

Jobby?

December 2008 Prescribed 20mg citalopram (celexa) for depression and OCD.July 2013 stopped taking citalopram (celexa). November 2013 reinstated citalopram (celexa) following replapse at 20mg for 4 weeks, 40mg for 4 weeks and tapered off over 4 weeks as my condition had deteriorated. February 2014 started 20mg of fluoxetine (prozac). Didn't tolerate it and stopped 4 weeks later, experienced no withdrawal. May 2014 started 25mg of sertraline (zoloft), increased to 50mg after 1 week. Remained at 50mg for 4 weeks before increasing to 100mg at the request of my psychiatrist despite advising of suicidal ideation for an additional week before stopping. Advised to drop to 50mg for 3 days before withdrawing altogether. I did as advised and horrendous withdrawal ensued. 11th August 2014 commenced escitalopram (lexapro), weaned off end of October 2014. Commenced Clonazepam December 2014 0.5mg twice daily, switched to Diazepam 10mg twice daily with a view to tapering of the benzodiazepine altogether. Tapering schedule presently at a reduction of 1mg of Diazepam every 1-2 weeks depending upon side effects. So far experienced no severe physical side effects except worsening of PGAD symptoms upon reduction which does seem to improve within a few days of doing so. Presently taking no antidepressants however still experiencing mild agitation, severe depression and PGAD which is currently being treated by a physiotherapist.

Thank you.

He also gave me a week supply of 5mg of benzo's. he said to take them every dy to build up in my system as they can only prescribe 2 weeks. I've been thinking about this. I had valium in my cupboard from a couple of years ago. I had took a few after my dad died - before and just after the funeral. I felt it touch my cns instantly and am now wondering if that's what triggered the askthasia? I took a couple here and there thereafter too. This week I've had to have 2 a day to relax myself.

Can you build tolerance over this time? I didn't think they were that addictive. Would you suggest I cut down to just one a day from tomorrow for a couple of days? I'm so sensitive to drugs and don't fancy another drug withdrawel on top of this one!

Benzos are VERY addictive, and quickly. And benzo withdrawal is hell. So if you are going to take a benzo, do so consciously and choicefully, and be prepared to taper when you're done.

Diazepam is long-acting and its breakdown products are also active benzos, so you can have benzo in your bloodstream for several days after taking a diazepam. So I recommend to people if they want to use diazepam for rescue, not to take it more than once or at most twice in a week. Even then there is risk of developing dependence, there are no guarantees with benzos or any psych drugs.

Benzos will calm you but they also cause depressive symptoms.

If you feel you really need diazepam to get by, I would recommend either taking it on a regular schedule (not jumping around on doses from day to day) OR only taking it once a week, at most twice, and not twice every week.

Be careful with this one!

Oh how I wish someone had shared this information with me when I mentioned that I had been prescribed Clonazepam back in November/December.

Apologies for high jacking your thread Muddles.

December 2008 Prescribed 20mg citalopram (celexa) for depression and OCD.July 2013 stopped taking citalopram (celexa). November 2013 reinstated citalopram (celexa) following replapse at 20mg for 4 weeks, 40mg for 4 weeks and tapered off over 4 weeks as my condition had deteriorated. February 2014 started 20mg of fluoxetine (prozac). Didn't tolerate it and stopped 4 weeks later, experienced no withdrawal. May 2014 started 25mg of sertraline (zoloft), increased to 50mg after 1 week. Remained at 50mg for 4 weeks before increasing to 100mg at the request of my psychiatrist despite advising of suicidal ideation for an additional week before stopping. Advised to drop to 50mg for 3 days before withdrawing altogether. I did as advised and horrendous withdrawal ensued. 11th August 2014 commenced escitalopram (lexapro), weaned off end of October 2014. Commenced Clonazepam December 2014 0.5mg twice daily, switched to Diazepam 10mg twice daily with a view to tapering of the benzodiazepine altogether. Tapering schedule presently at a reduction of 1mg of Diazepam every 1-2 weeks depending upon side effects. So far experienced no severe physical side effects except worsening of PGAD symptoms upon reduction which does seem to improve within a few days of doing so. Presently taking no antidepressants however still experiencing mild agitation, severe depression and PGAD which is currently being treated by a physiotherapist.

A couple of days ago I experienced what I would call my first real window. It was strange. I got out of the shower and wanted to put make-up on. I put it on and whilst looking in the mirror I looked different - my eyes had a bit of a shine to them (I totally lost that...my husband comments on that).

I grabbed my keys and wanted to go food shopping - that has not happened in 20 months. I felt like there was a bit of me back - it took me back...I couldn't believe it.

I walked into the shops and slowly slipped back into hell but it was definitely because I was reacting to something in there.

Honestly guys - if I could sort these sensitivites out I'm sure I would be seeing some improvement. They are soooooo bad. I cannot go anywhere without being hit with awful reactions to something - severe body pain, head ache, depression, akathisia, gum pain, chronic fatigue etc. I know the frontal lobe deadness and apathy would still be there but I am sure most of my severe symptoms are down to the awful sensitivites. I'm allergic to life! If I smell someone's perfume I feel like I'm actually drinking the stuff - like I'm being poisoned!

What to do? Tonight I am having to sleep in the conservatory because I washed the bed sheets (with a low chemcial detergent) and whilst my husband was making up the bed I had a huge reaction....akathisia ???? Arrgggghhh!

Severe adverse reaction

Poop out - December 2013

15mg

Currently on 13.5mg,

April 12mg

May 10th - 11mg

June 10th - 10mg

July 8th - 9mg

September - 0mg

• Moderator Emeritus

Just catching up and it's great to see that you had a window Muddles! There will be more where that came from, enjoy them when they open. 

Hope the allergies settle down too, I'm sure they'll settle as time goes by.  :)

**I am not a medical professional, if in doubt please consult a doctor with withdrawal knowledge.

Different drugs occasionally (mostly benzos) 1976 - 1981 (no problem)

1993 - 2002 in and out of hospital. every type of drug + ECT. Staring with seroxat

2002  effexor. 

Tapered  March 2012 to March 2013, ending with 5 beads.

Withdrawal April 2013 . Reinstated 5 beads reduced to 4 beads May 2013

Restarted taper  Nov 2013  

OFF EFFEXOR Feb 2015    :D 

Tapered atenolol and omeprazole Dec 2013 - May 2014

Tapering tramadol, Feb 2015 100mg , March 2015 50mg  

July 2017 30mg.  May 15 2018 25mg

Taking fish oil, magnesium, B12, folic acid, bilberry eyebright for eye pressure. 

My story http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/4199-hello-mammap-checking-in/page-33

Lesson learned, slow down taper at lower doses. Taper no more than 10% of CURRENT dose if possible

Thanks mamma P. Hope you're ok.

Severe adverse reaction

Poop out - December 2013

15mg

Currently on 13.5mg,

April 12mg

May 10th - 11mg

June 10th - 10mg

July 8th - 9mg

September - 0mg

• Administrator

Muddles, you've been very brave, hang in there.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Muddles, it's great that you had a window, what a great relief. Wish you many more windows.

Celexa 20mg 2008-2012 for Social Anxiety

Failed attempt to stop reinstated

1 year taper skipping doses

Celexa free 12/2013

1/2014-5/2014 took 5 htp every other day

Failed Reinstatement 5mg of Celexa on 12/2014 for 5 days only

Muddles, I am SO HAPPY to read that!!! You HAD A WINDOW!!! This is huge! Wanting to put make up on a go shopping means the old you is still there under the surface! You will get yourself back, you'll see! You will have more windows like that and they will become more frequent and larger. I am so so happy! Yay!

I suffer from depression, anxiety, pure-o ocd, and panic attacks since 2004. Been on multiple different psychiatric drugs since 2006. Never had a significant WD problem before, only brain zaps for a month and then I'd be fine...............Been on Cipralex (escitalopram) 15 mg and Fluanxol (flupentixol) 1 mg since Sep 2014. Stopped taking the Cipralex after a fast 20-day taper.Took the last 5 mg Cipralex on Feb 5th, 2015. Then took Seroxat (paroxetine) 10 mg for a week, and stopped it too. Severe WD started suddenly on Feb 16th. RI 5 mg Cipralex on Feb 18th, 2015. RI worked and was relatively stable for a while................April 7 - decreased Fluanxol from 1 mg to 0.5 mg and took it at this dose for a week. - BIG MISTAKE; April 13 - WD starts creeping in; April 14 - RI full dose of Fluanxol 1 mg => severe muscle twitching and jerking when trying to relax and fall asleep, overwhelming sense of doom, dread, terror, and horror, insomnia, hoping to stabilize.
Tried doing a 10% cut off Fluanxol in the end of May for a few days, but quickly updosed to full dose because the twitching returned.
Experiencing waves and windows in the following months.
Unsuccessful brief taper attempt of Fluanxol by 5% on November 1st. Symptoms hit the next day. Too scared to continue tapering, reinstate full dose.
Severe crash in November after stupidly trying a barbiturate on November 9th. Grave mistake. Sense of unshakable inescapable internal torture, like my soul is in hell being tortured, terror/horror/dread/doom (probably akathisia?) that gets especially bad when trying to relax and fall asleep, muscles twitch, jerk and move on their own, shaking, insomnia, can't eat, confusion, disorientation, brain not working normally. Never felt so bad in my entire life. Never experiment with other meds while in WD! Praying to God I stabilize and get back to my baseline.
December - things getting even worse.

January - unbearable suffering

I'm so glad you had a window, Muddles. This is a taste of things to come. Keep going, brave lady x

The only way out is through.

Aug 2013 - Augmentin leading to akathisia

Sept-Nov 2013 - Citalopram 20mg, severe reaction, off at 5mg. Valium 4mg, prn

Oct 2013 - 5 zopiclone tablets, 7.5mg

End Nov 2013-end Feb 2014, Seroquel, top dose 150mg, off at 25mg

End Nov 2013-early march 2014, Zoloft 100mg top dose, off at 25mg

End Dec-2013-early April 2014, lorazepam 1mg prn

April 3rd 2014 zoloft 5mg for a few days. 18/4/14 - zoloft, 1mg. Came off at 0.35 mg,14th June 2014

29 June 2014 - 1mg lorazepam, last ever

29 June 2014 - med free

Thank you all. If my brain has done it I'm sure it can do it again. Next time I won't go to the supermarket - I will just sit and look at my children.

have my daughters 13th birthday tomorrow so praying I manage to get through it and give her the birthday she deserves.

Severe adverse reaction

Poop out - December 2013

15mg

Currently on 13.5mg,

April 12mg

May 10th - 11mg

June 10th - 10mg

July 8th - 9mg

September - 0mg

Oh, Muddles, I am just now seeing this. That is definitely a start, though! Not as much as you would like, I know--but you will get there!!

XOXO

Zoloft 100 mg. daily for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome since Oct. 1994 / Synthroid 88 mcg. daily / Supplements: Neptune Krill Oil-1,000 mg. twice daily/Astaxanthin 10 mg. twice daily/Ubiquinol 100 mg. twice daily (These 3 have allowed me to discontinue (approved by doctor) bp meds I was on. Calcium Citrate 500 mg. daily/Vitamin D3 2,400 iu daily/K2 (MK7) 100 mcg daily (osteopenia and fam. hist. of severe osteoporosis). Stress B Complex (1/2 dose)/Quercetin (for allergies/asthma)/Magnesium (400 mg. oral glycinate and about 50 mg. magnesium chloride spray oil a day, divided throughout day).

Tapered Zoloft about 6 wks. Totally off since the end of July (25-29, 2014). 3 wks. vertigo at end of taper, then 3-4 wks. OK, followed by withdrawal symptoms increasing in severity (nausea, gastric disturbances, loss of appetite, insomnia, restlessness, jitters, anxiety, agitation--jumping out of my skin--possible akathisia?) Seem to have paradoxical reactions to everything new, even Vitamin C. Severity of akathisia comes and goes, but is constant to some degree. Hard to leave house, and cannot be home alone. (Retired)

• 4 weeks later...

I need some prayers right now! That awful psychotic depression has hit again....this followed a severe 3 day headache. Thought I had got rid of the severe depression. I can't function on any level again and the children are at home. Please don't let this stay - I was just about survivng before this.

Severe adverse reaction

Poop out - December 2013

15mg

Currently on 13.5mg,

April 12mg

May 10th - 11mg

June 10th - 10mg

July 8th - 9mg

September - 0mg

Muddles, it is nice to read from you again. I was thinking about you a lot. I think I am also in the middle of psychotic depression. So you are not alone. I am also off the drugs, humble 3,5 months. But look at you, already so long drug free. That is great, be proud of you.

05/2013 Lyrica 100 mg / per day for pain + PGAD resulting from caesarian delivery11/2014 started to taper: 50 mg per day/ for one week then c/tafter one month reinstated at 50 mg /per days of 10 July 2015 drug free-

symptoms OCD

Muddles, you are in my prayers! Hang in there!!

XOXO

Muddles, it is nice to read from you again. I was thinking about you a lot. I think I am also in the middle of psychotic depression. So you are not alone. I am also off the drugs, humble 3,5 months. But look at you, already so long drug free. That is great, be proud of you.

lovely to hear from you. I'm sorry you are still suffering. I totally understand the mental crap - it's so hard. I know I'm a long time off but it grieves me I'm still suffering like this. Please don't think this will be you though. You have to be strong and take this a minute at a time. Tell yourself this is not your brain at the moment. I have to do this all of the time. I wish I could fix this for you. I know the desperation of wanting to be the mother we once were. You will get there. Read wolfhounds thread. She was only on short term but suffered so much but she is better.

Severe adverse reaction

Poop out - December 2013

15mg

Currently on 13.5mg,

April 12mg

May 10th - 11mg

June 10th - 10mg

July 8th - 9mg

September - 0mg

Muddles, you are in my prayers! Hang in there!!

XOXO

Thanks luv. Thinking of you. X

Severe adverse reaction

Poop out - December 2013

15mg

Currently on 13.5mg,

April 12mg

May 10th - 11mg

June 10th - 10mg

July 8th - 9mg

September - 0mg

Muddles I would wish you were already healed. You are suffering already for so long. I dont even know I can manage this all for so long. I am so much afraid that I get psychosis. But I was missing you quite a lot on the forum. I always asked myself how are you doing. And how is your husband and kids? Is your husband still so supportive?

05/2013 Lyrica 100 mg / per day for pain + PGAD resulting from caesarian delivery11/2014 started to taper: 50 mg per day/ for one week then c/tafter one month reinstated at 50 mg /per days of 10 July 2015 drug free-

symptoms OCD

I would love to be able to come and support others here but I struggle to even read most days.

My husband is working a lot - last week he was working out of town. This is a problem now as I need him here. I don't know how I'm going to manage now I am bed bound again. I'm really scared as to what is going to happen with the children. I dont know how much longer this can go on for. This morning is even worse than yesterday.

It sounds so awful to say but I feel like my body is trying to kill me - that's how much pain I am in mentally and physically. How can the body stand this for so long?

Severe adverse reaction

Poop out - December 2013

15mg

Currently on 13.5mg,

April 12mg

May 10th - 11mg

June 10th - 10mg

July 8th - 9mg

September - 0mg

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Muddles,

It's great that you've logged back in and asked for help.  I'll be praying for you too.  Take care.

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

I dont know Muddles. But the healing can take up to three years. On my thread I have placed also such a diagram which I found on benzobuddies how long it took the people to heal. I will try to copy it from my thread to show you. You cant give up, Muddles, you must be so close. You are already holding from September 2014. Please just look, how long you were able to go on. You are already almost 1,5 year out. That i s the time where the changes start. The most people heal about 1,5 till 2 years out. Please think about your kinds and husband. You have to be strong for them. If you need support, you can really write me anytime. It is a pity that I can not do more for you.

I will look for this diagram to show you.

symptoms OCD

benzorecover_zpsphodr7g6.jpg

symptoms OCD

So if you look you are in the field where only 67% of people recovered. The rest recovers at about 2-3 years. You are ok. Everything is going the right way, you have to only keep going. You will see. You will be again happy and together with you also your children and your whole family.

symptoms OCD

According to that graph, at 15 months out, I am in the same percentage. Curious how much bearing the amount of time ON the drug has on this. Interesting info., though.

very interesting graph, though I to would like to know how this relates to the length of time you have been on the meds.

Namaste.

1997 - 2001 Seroxat 10mg

2001 - 2013 Escitalopram 10mg

Gradual taper from 10mg to 5mg over 2.5 years (between 2011 - 2013)

Last taper from 5mg to 0 under advice from doctor done in 1 month (too damn fast!) - included missing out days.

Have been drug free since Oct 2013.  - Yep 5 years drugs free

Hold on Muddles. Success is our only option. We must persevere. No other choice. I'm with you. Praying. 

I suffer from depression, anxiety, pure-o ocd, and panic attacks since 2004. Been on multiple different psychiatric drugs since 2006. Never had a significant WD problem before, only brain zaps for a month and then I'd be fine...............Been on Cipralex (escitalopram) 15 mg and Fluanxol (flupentixol) 1 mg since Sep 2014. Stopped taking the Cipralex after a fast 20-day taper.Took the last 5 mg Cipralex on Feb 5th, 2015. Then took Seroxat (paroxetine) 10 mg for a week, and stopped it too. Severe WD started suddenly on Feb 16th. RI 5 mg Cipralex on Feb 18th, 2015. RI worked and was relatively stable for a while................April 7 - decreased Fluanxol from 1 mg to 0.5 mg and took it at this dose for a week. - BIG MISTAKE; April 13 - WD starts creeping in; April 14 - RI full dose of Fluanxol 1 mg => severe muscle twitching and jerking when trying to relax and fall asleep, overwhelming sense of doom, dread, terror, and horror, insomnia, hoping to stabilize.
Tried doing a 10% cut off Fluanxol in the end of May for a few days, but quickly updosed to full dose because the twitching returned.
Experiencing waves and windows in the following months.
Unsuccessful brief taper attempt of Fluanxol by 5% on November 1st. Symptoms hit the next day. Too scared to continue tapering, reinstate full dose.
Severe crash in November after stupidly trying a barbiturate on November 9th. Grave mistake. Sense of unshakable inescapable internal torture, like my soul is in hell being tortured, terror/horror/dread/doom (probably akathisia?) that gets especially bad when trying to relax and fall asleep, muscles twitch, jerk and move on their own, shaking, insomnia, can't eat, confusion, disorientation, brain not working normally. Never felt so bad in my entire life. Never experiment with other meds while in WD! Praying to God I stabilize and get back to my baseline.
December - things getting even worse.

January - unbearable suffering

Thank you. I'm doing the best I can right now.

Severe adverse reaction

Poop out - December 2013

15mg

Currently on 13.5mg,

April 12mg

May 10th - 11mg

June 10th - 10mg

July 8th - 9mg

September - 0mg

This is the worst I've felt since this ordeal happened 21 months ago. I have so much going on and unable to function on any level. Cant eat or drink much again but it's the adrenaline that's rushing around my body and the pain is just too much to bare. My head is so wrong. The depression and cortisol is awful. If I didn't have the children this would be so much easier to handle. I'm sick of the expectations . I feel like I am dying yet everyone around me expects me to get up and look after my children. I can't do it. I just want this to end....how cruel for this to get worse than what it was, at 13 months off the drug!

Severe adverse reaction

Poop out - December 2013

15mg

Currently on 13.5mg,

April 12mg

May 10th - 11mg

June 10th - 10mg

July 8th - 9mg

September - 0mg

Muddles, you are only in the wave.

Please take it like this. It did not go worse, you are already without pills, therefore "the damage" is done and what you are feeling are only natural fluctuations in which you brain and body currently is. The pain response in our bodies is not stabile on one level, even if the damage is the same, the pain always fluctuates until the healing is done. And this what are you feeling now are these fluctuations.

So please dont get scared, everything is as it should be.

Did you hear something of btdt? I havent seen her on the site lately.

symptoms OCD

I hope so Martina. My husband is staying at home today. My sister is coming to take the children to work with her. I am so devestated to be here in this place right now and the look on my children's faces pretty much shows they are too. I am so sad for them.

Severe adverse reaction

Poop out - December 2013

15mg

Currently on 13.5mg,

April 12mg

May 10th - 11mg

June 10th - 10mg

July 8th - 9mg

September - 0mg

Can´t you go a bit on the fresh air? For example shopping? I think fresh air could make you feel better. Dont feel sad for the children, when you are better than you will compensate for the time lost. Buy you some flowers, for me it helps.

symptoms OCD

I think this is more than what withdrawal. I really think my brain is unable to take any toxins at all and that awful headache which I nearly took me to hospital (I wish I had gone now) was a result of some kind of toxic overload to the brain. I don't have a very good memory at all and unable to do much research right now but do remember looking into Chemical senstivities and reading that the blood brain barrier is effected. Btdt wrote something somewhere too. What do you think I should do? I know this is something more than just withdrawal now - yes, it's been caused by the drug but I'm very sure there is more going on. I know withdrawal is bad but I can't find anyone anywhere that has had the brain Symptoms I have - especially when in contact with chemicals, emf etc. There really is something wrong and I'm sure this is what's causing the severe headaches which then lead to other things such as confusion, pyschosis, heart issues, muscle twitching, buzzing in the feet and breathing problems.

Please don't think I'm over exaggerating here but I just feel and have felt this damage all the way through. Everytime I am near any chemcial it all seems to clog up in the frontal part of my brain and just stays there. That's when all this crap gets worse. What's this saying? Can someone who has a clearer mind than me possibly step in and help me? It can't be just withdrawal now. I can't go on like this for much longer.

Severe adverse reaction

Poop out - December 2013

15mg

Currently on 13.5mg,

April 12mg

May 10th - 11mg

June 10th - 10mg

July 8th - 9mg

September - 0mg