Muddles

Muddles I will research it but I can do it first in the afternoon or on weekend, because in the work I have now some things to do within a deadline, so I can check it first in the evening, but I will do it, let us wait if we find something

05/2013 Lyrica 100 mg / per day for pain + PGAD resulting from caesarian delivery11/2014 started to taper: 50 mg per day/ for one week then c/tafter one month reinstated at 50 mg /per days of 10 July 2015 drug free-

symptoms OCD

Thank you so much. I can't research or find out myself. I am so scared - I also have have alzhimer symptoms. I'm only 36 years old. The last time I went out in my car I had a moment of not knowing where I was. It's not dp/Dr because I have that all of the time - this was different and very scary.

I just can't put into words how bad my brain is and has been. It's that bad that I don't even realise half of the time. It's not right. I am like a vegatable.

2008 - Doctors appointment with stress induced anxiety led to Citalopram prescription.

Severe adverse reaction

Mirtazapine prescribed - adverse reaction but told to stay on.

Poop out - December 2013

15mg

Currently on 13.5mg,

April 12mg

May 10th - 11mg

June 10th - 10mg

July 8th - 9mg

September - 0mg

Muddles, besides chemical sensitivity do you have also sensitivity to food?

05/2013 Lyrica 100 mg / per day for pain + PGAD resulting from caesarian delivery11/2014 started to taper: 50 mg per day/ for one week then c/tafter one month reinstated at 50 mg /per days of 10 July 2015 drug free-

symptoms OCD

Yes - to most foods.

2008 - Doctors appointment with stress induced anxiety led to Citalopram prescription.

Severe adverse reaction

Poop out - December 2013

15mg

Currently on 13.5mg,

April 12mg

May 10th - 11mg

June 10th - 10mg

July 8th - 9mg

September - 0mg

Hi Muddles, 

sorry to hear you're suffering so much.  

I'm still suffering myself but by the sounds of it not nearly as much as you. I've also had memory problems. I had to look up my own birthday recently. I had severe headaches too. It felt like my whole brain was going to contract and then implode for some months. 

I think what's going on is caused by the drug. We can call it withdrawal,  neurotoxicity or brain damage, it's different words for the same phenomenon. But people do recover from it, although it may take a long time.

Did you see Paul's recovery video: http://cepuk.org/recovery-stories/. He tells that he had lots of sensitivities to food and he had cognitive problems so bad that he could not read a bedtime story to his kids. He recovered. 

I watched this video from a lady who recovered from MS by changing her diet radically. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLjgBLwH3Wc. I found it inspiring. Of course I don't know if diet will have any impact on our problem. Our problem is very different from the MS this lady has. But it shows that brains have a quite amazing ability to recover. 

Hang in there Muddles, I think what you're experiencing is a severe withdrawal reaction & poop out and you will recover given more lots of time.

Wishing you lots of healing, 

Laura

Feb 2015 Took venlafaxine for 5 days only... experienced withdrawal that made me completely non-functional

Mar 2015 took under 1mg of Sertraline for 10 days in an attempt to combat Venlafaxine withdrawal. Got adverse reactions. 

After stopping Sertraline, withdrawal got much worse. New, horrific symptoms. 

June 2015 Still non-functional but slowly getting better. Still brain zaps, migraines, sweating, heart racing, depression, crying spells

September 2015: 24/7 brain zaps, twitches in the face, no concentration, bad memory, language skills deteriorating. 

Profile feed: http://goo.gl/3g2GRn

Sign this petition for a blackbox warning on Prozac in Ireland:

https://www.change.org/p/leo-varadakar-hpra-the-lack-of-a-blackbox-warning-on-prozac-in-ireland-and-its-use-by-the-hse-in-under-18-s?recruiter=63289046&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_for_starters_page&utm_term=des-lg-no_src-no_msg

Muddles,

I checked it. There is a "multiple chemical sensitivity disorder (MCS)", the problem is that there are no tests which can prove if you have it or not. The symptoms are the same like by the withdrawal: fatigue, headaches, nausea, dizziness, Inflammation of skin, joints and airways. As the symptoms are totally identical with "withdrawal depression", I assume you have more withdrawal depression than really a multiple chemical sensitivity disorder.

But sure it is better check than to rely on the fact that it is withdrawal and on the end to be mistaken.

As there are no tests to prove the MCS, the diagnose is made always by exclusion of the illnesses that have similar symptoms.

Therefore please let your doctors first check these illnesses and than we will see further:

- thyroid disorder

- allergy

- orthostatic syndrom

- autoimmune disease

- elevated calcium levels

- and of course it can be withdrawal depression,

or withdrawal anxiety

So you are not dying :-), that is positive, and please have checked these things, and we will see further.

symptoms OCD

Please try MSM, it helps against depression induced inflammation and you should try having regular exercise, it makes your blood flow better, makes lower blood pressure and helps against anxiety and depression

symptoms OCD

Thank you so much martina. I have been doing a little research myself. I found someone who actually has the exact same problem in the brain as me - there's was caused by an illegal drug - LSD!!! How can these drug companies sell these dangerous legal drugs when they are more harmful than street drugs!

I have always believed I am dealing with neurotoxicity.

This makes complete sense to me. These drugs are toxic after all. I always felt toxic on them.

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-144297791.html

Severe adverse reaction

Poop out - December 2013

15mg

Currently on 13.5mg,

April 12mg

May 10th - 11mg

June 10th - 10mg

July 8th - 9mg

September - 0mg

I'm so, so, scared. The awful headache is back - lots of electricity type feeling all over my head, tingling in the frontal lobe. Feeling like I've took some kind of overdose on something. Huge depression. Honestly feels like it was when I hit poop-out and I don't wanna go there. I nearly died. This is horrendous.

Severe adverse reaction

Poop out - December 2013

15mg

Currently on 13.5mg,

April 12mg

May 10th - 11mg

June 10th - 10mg

July 8th - 9mg

September - 0mg

This electricity type feeling have a lot of people on benzo forum. It feels scary, but it is normal withdrawal symptom. Dont worry.

symptoms OCD

The worst I've ever felt. I want this to stop.

Severe adverse reaction

Poop out - December 2013

15mg

Currently on 13.5mg,

April 12mg

May 10th - 11mg

June 10th - 10mg

July 8th - 9mg

September - 0mg

But how do you want to stop it? Maybe you can stop it for some time with psych meds, but I wouldnt take them. You are already so long off. Do you still get intrusive thoughts like me?

symptoms OCD

Muddles, does it feel like electricity is flowing through your brain and throwing off all your neurotransmitters and you feel you are going crazy and can't stop the thoughts or sensations in your brain and body? Does your head feel full or detaching from your body? And then everything affects you even more like sounds on the tv and movement like watching the fan blades move they add to the insanity?

Dec 2014 I tried Zoloft 25mg for one week (adverse reaction - extreme anxiety and felt like I was on an amphetamine). Dr. said to quit cold turkey, so I not only quit Zoloft but also 2 weeks of Xanax .25mg -- extreme dizziness, hyperarousal and anxiety began! On Jan. 29, 2015 my psychiatrist put me on new stuff and this is how my next 2 months and 7 days looked like (I was having the same bad reactions to all of these):Effexor XR 37.5mg (3 days) - throwing up, heart palpations, night tremors/convulsions or something where whole body shakes for a second, Prozac 10mg (15 days), Prozac 20mg (7 days) - internal restlessness, electric current through body/brain (not zaps), agitation, intense fear and could no longer nap at this point (still can't today because of this), Lexapro 5mg (4 days) - same as Prozac, a horror show...extreme internal agitation, Lexapro 7.5mg (2 days), Lexapro 10mg (16 days), Zoloft 12.5mg (3 days)...she said try it again since my blood relative does well on it, Zoloft 25mg (7 days) - same as before and getting worse!! Zoloft 50mg (6 days), Zoloft 25mg (4 days and then came off cold turkey on April 8, 2015). I used Xanax .25mg about 7 times per month through all of this until June 30, 2015 (my last benzo dose). Extreme anxiety, nervous system traumatized, mental akathisia, anger triggered by nothing but the brain totally going off on its own, feeling of a pressurized electric current going through me like my brain and body are trying to explode, stress reaction x10000 to everything, waking in terror lasting all day, fear, very sensitive, brain can't keep up, don't know what to do with myself, feeling like everything is going too fast and I can't keep up, helium head, deep depression like something is ripping out my soul, out of my mind, can hardly drive or be alone, cognitive issues, simple tasks are so complex and straining, feel disturbed because the brain can't process anything right even though your brain tries so hard and it makes you go mad, episodes of deep anguish with a sick toxic poison feeling (like you have some unknown virus).

It feels like this like electricity going over my scalp - kind of like small Sparks. I feel like my frontal lobe has been removed and replaced with gum. I always have abnormal thoughts. I never have normal thinking at all...ever. I would say the long term use of this awful drug has caused real damage. My feels really scrambled. I don't know what to do because I can't possibly live like this. I can't see how they can dismiss the drug has caused damage when street drugs are known for this kind of thing. What's the difference with these drugs? The long term use scares me. if you could spend a day with me you would understand just how retarded I actually am. It's so sad.

Severe adverse reaction

Poop out - December 2013

15mg

Currently on 13.5mg,

April 12mg

May 10th - 11mg

June 10th - 10mg

July 8th - 9mg

September - 0mg

Hold on Muddles, hold on. You have survived for so long. You can't give up now. One day at a time, one day. 

I suffer from depression, anxiety, pure-o ocd, and panic attacks since 2004. Been on multiple different psychiatric drugs since 2006. Never had a significant WD problem before, only brain zaps for a month and then I'd be fine...............Been on Cipralex (escitalopram) 15 mg and Fluanxol (flupentixol) 1 mg since Sep 2014. Stopped taking the Cipralex after a fast 20-day taper.Took the last 5 mg Cipralex on Feb 5th, 2015. Then took Seroxat (paroxetine) 10 mg for a week, and stopped it too. Severe WD started suddenly on Feb 16th. RI 5 mg Cipralex on Feb 18th, 2015. RI worked and was relatively stable for a while................April 7 - decreased Fluanxol from 1 mg to 0.5 mg and took it at this dose for a week. - BIG MISTAKE; April 13 - WD starts creeping in; April 14 - RI full dose of Fluanxol 1 mg => severe muscle twitching and jerking when trying to relax and fall asleep, overwhelming sense of doom, dread, terror, and horror, insomnia, hoping to stabilize.
Tried doing a 10% cut off Fluanxol in the end of May for a few days, but quickly updosed to full dose because the twitching returned.
Experiencing waves and windows in the following months.
Unsuccessful brief taper attempt of Fluanxol by 5% on November 1st. Symptoms hit the next day. Too scared to continue tapering, reinstate full dose.
Severe crash in November after stupidly trying a barbiturate on November 9th. Grave mistake. Sense of unshakable inescapable internal torture, like my soul is in hell being tortured, terror/horror/dread/doom (probably akathisia?) that gets especially bad when trying to relax and fall asleep, muscles twitch, jerk and move on their own, shaking, insomnia, can't eat, confusion, disorientation, brain not working normally. Never felt so bad in my entire life. Never experiment with other meds while in WD! Praying to God I stabilize and get back to my baseline.
December - things getting even worse.

January - unbearable suffering

Thanks blue. I'm holding somehow. Last night I was delerious. It was awful - hallucinations which took me back to last year....I had forgotten just how bad that was and now I'm living it again.

Some good news - my gp phoned me this morning. I went to see him last week to pester him again about a referal to Dr Healy. He said he couldn't do it but would send me to see a psych. Doc. I broke down on him - I told him that no pysch doc would ever see this as being drug induced. I told him with all of the symptoms I have to suffer everyday- I am suprised I am alive. I think this worried him and that's when he said he would try. He phoned me this morning and he is going to fax a direct referal letter to Dr Healy. My old gp did this last year but put anxiety on the letter so Dr Healy wouldn't see me for that. I've emailed Dr Healy and it looks like he may well be up for seeing me once he has received the referal. He's always said he would so this would really be a huge thing for me.

He won't be able to help me but at least I'll have some validation. I'm really crossing my fingers that this works out at least.

Severe adverse reaction

Poop out - December 2013

15mg

Currently on 13.5mg,

April 12mg

May 10th - 11mg

June 10th - 10mg

July 8th - 9mg

September - 0mg

Muddles ,

Sending positive thoughts  your way  !   :)   Hang in  there . Good luck. You never know. He might be able to help . (Dr  Healey)

Hugs and love , and crossed fingers .

Ali.

Many SSRI's and SSNRI's over 20 years. Zoloft for 7 years followed by Effexor, Lexapro, Prozac, Cymbalta, Celexa, Pristiq, Valdoxan, Mianserin and more - on and off. No tapering. Cold turkey off Valdoxan - end of May 2014

Psych Drug - free since May 2014

Oh, Muddles!!! So hoping this works out for you!!

XOXO

Zoloft 100 mg. daily for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome since Oct. 1994 / Synthroid 88 mcg. daily / Supplements: Neptune Krill Oil-1,000 mg. twice daily/Astaxanthin 10 mg. twice daily/Ubiquinol 100 mg. twice daily (These 3 have allowed me to discontinue (approved by doctor) bp meds I was on. Calcium Citrate 500 mg. daily/Vitamin D3 2,400 iu daily/K2 (MK7) 100 mcg daily (osteopenia and fam. hist. of severe osteoporosis). Stress B Complex (1/2 dose)/Quercetin (for allergies/asthma)/Magnesium (400 mg. oral glycinate and about 50 mg. magnesium chloride spray oil a day, divided throughout day).

Tapered Zoloft about 6 wks. Totally off since the end of July (25-29, 2014). 3 wks. vertigo at end of taper, then 3-4 wks. OK, followed by withdrawal symptoms increasing in severity (nausea, gastric disturbances, loss of appetite, insomnia, restlessness, jitters, anxiety, agitation--jumping out of my skin--possible akathisia?) Seem to have paradoxical reactions to everything new, even Vitamin C. Severity of akathisia comes and goes, but is constant to some degree. Hard to leave house, and cannot be home alone. (Retired)

How is my pal?

No one deserves this, and I think it's been a long time since you feel like that.

It seems like we were scum... We don't understand even ourself sometimes, sometimes we don't have even feels with our loved ones, like looking a wall... the nightmare of the life. Hell, we don't even know what we need! It's a ******* trap, how it is supposed to fight against this?

Maybe you should consider if is possible to obtain a pension, atleast in that case it will remove few things... just few, around 3% of the problems or less, but it is something. Dunno how the things works there about this kind of things, and maybe you need to take drugs for obtain a pension, no idea...

I still don't believe why this is allowed and while I'm writing, you reading... more lives are being destroyed by this scum with all the money over their heads, what a poison...

Pal hug, my best wishes to you and your loved ones. A fight that no-one see... you are a hero.

2005: sertraline + clorazepate until summer 2006, I quit very slowly without any problem and feeling even better.

2008 (around, I don't remember) I tried fluoxetine but leave the second day after a extrapidamidal syndrome.

2010: mirtazapine 30 mg + diazepam 10 mg, both everyday

2011: I tried to quit mirtazapine with the help of the psychiatrist, but nothing. I visit other psychiatrist and everyhing fails when escitalopram+mirtazapine and adding orfidal instead of diazepam, then I was 50mg every 12 hours of clorazepate for fix the damage of the new medication and I back to mirtazapine+diazepam.

2014: still with mirtazapine+diazepam, I quit diazepam, but then I back due I was not feeling better as I expected, I did like this: June 30/20mg, July 15/10mg, August 5mg, September just around 6 days 5mg, October 0, November 0, December back to 5/10, January same.

2015: Trying to quit mirtazapine since August, August was alternating few days between 30/22.5/15, September 22.5/15mg, October 15mg, November 15mg, December 15/7.5/0, January 15/7.5/0.

My diagnostic before 2010 (all by doctors) was depression and anxiety, in 2010 was diagnostic with depression, anxiety, avoidant personality disorder, pineal cyst and don't remember if something more.

Diagnostic since summer 2014 (all by doctors) is the same adding basal anxiety, agorofobia, anhedomia, depersonalization, derealization, hypothymia, asthenia. I will add obsesive compulsive disorder.

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/7869-adown-help-me-in-my-history/

Muddles ,

Sending positive thoughts your way ! :) Hang in there . Good luck. You never know. He might be able to help . (Dr Healey)

Hugs and love , and crossed fingers .

Ali.

Thanks for your support Ali. Hugs and love back.

Severe adverse reaction

Poop out - December 2013

15mg

Currently on 13.5mg,

April 12mg

May 10th - 11mg

June 10th - 10mg

July 8th - 9mg

September - 0mg

Oh, Muddles!!! So hoping this works out for you!!

XOXO

thanks luv. Thinking of you.

Severe adverse reaction

Poop out - December 2013

15mg

Currently on 13.5mg,

April 12mg

May 10th - 11mg

June 10th - 10mg

July 8th - 9mg

September - 0mg

How is my pal?

No one deserves this, and I think it's been a long time since you feel like that.

It seems like we were scum... We don't understand even ourself sometimes, sometimes we don't have even feels with our loved ones, like looking a wall... the nightmare of the life. Hell, we don't even know what we need! It's a ******* trap, how it is supposed to fight against this?

Maybe you should consider if is possible to obtain a pension, atleast in that case it will remove few things... just few, around 3% of the problems or less, but it is something. Dunno how the things works there about this kind of things, and maybe you need to take drugs for obtain a pension, no idea...

I still don't believe why this is allowed and while I'm writing, you reading... more lives are being destroyed by this scum with all the money over their heads, what a poison...

Pal hug, my best wishes to you and your loved ones. A fight that no-one see... you are a hero.

Hello Pal. That made me cry - I've never been called a hero before and I don't think those around me feel that way but hey - unless you've suffered this you would never quite believe or understand it....but we are all heroes here, surviving or survived the worst torture known to man.

You are right, no-one deserves this torture and destruction. I am angry it's happened to so many and will continue to do so.

I think I will be able to claim something if I see Dr healy - it's not much here but it will help as there is no way I can work. I need help at home so with this diagnoses I will may be able to get something set up

Thinking of you. You are so strong.

Severe adverse reaction

Poop out - December 2013

15mg

Currently on 13.5mg,

April 12mg

May 10th - 11mg

June 10th - 10mg

July 8th - 9mg

September - 0mg

I hope it works out with Dr. Healy Muddles. You deserve some validation after all you've been through. I hope he can help.

I suffer from depression, anxiety, pure-o ocd, and panic attacks since 2004. Been on multiple different psychiatric drugs since 2006. Never had a significant WD problem before, only brain zaps for a month and then I'd be fine...............Been on Cipralex (escitalopram) 15 mg and Fluanxol (flupentixol) 1 mg since Sep 2014. Stopped taking the Cipralex after a fast 20-day taper.Took the last 5 mg Cipralex on Feb 5th, 2015. Then took Seroxat (paroxetine) 10 mg for a week, and stopped it too. Severe WD started suddenly on Feb 16th. RI 5 mg Cipralex on Feb 18th, 2015. RI worked and was relatively stable for a while................April 7 - decreased Fluanxol from 1 mg to 0.5 mg and took it at this dose for a week. - BIG MISTAKE; April 13 - WD starts creeping in; April 14 - RI full dose of Fluanxol 1 mg => severe muscle twitching and jerking when trying to relax and fall asleep, overwhelming sense of doom, dread, terror, and horror, insomnia, hoping to stabilize.
Tried doing a 10% cut off Fluanxol in the end of May for a few days, but quickly updosed to full dose because the twitching returned.
Experiencing waves and windows in the following months.
Unsuccessful brief taper attempt of Fluanxol by 5% on November 1st. Symptoms hit the next day. Too scared to continue tapering, reinstate full dose.
Severe crash in November after stupidly trying a barbiturate on November 9th. Grave mistake. Sense of unshakable inescapable internal torture, like my soul is in hell being tortured, terror/horror/dread/doom (probably akathisia?) that gets especially bad when trying to relax and fall asleep, muscles twitch, jerk and move on their own, shaking, insomnia, can't eat, confusion, disorientation, brain not working normally. Never felt so bad in my entire life. Never experiment with other meds while in WD! Praying to God I stabilize and get back to my baseline.
December - things getting even worse.

January - unbearable suffering

you're in my thoughts ,hoping youcan get somewhere with Dr. Healy...xoxo

went on Prozac 1994-99,60mg.poopout ct  back on 2001-2002,prozac weekly 2002,not working,Effexor 75 mg.?2003-mar.2004 gaining weight 8wk. taper,wellbutrin 150 mg.mar. -may 2004 ctmedfree til july 2005 back to Prozac gaining weight again,back on wellbutrin jan.2006150-300 mg.bad constipation.also was taking aygestin(hormone)perimenopausal irregular bleeding.back on Prozac around sept,?2006,hysterectomy jan30.2007(adenomyosis)off&on Prozac til 2009,citalopram about 1 mo, April 2010 no effect,Effexor again may -mar, 2011.ct,Prozac aug,-dec, 2011 &sept-nov 2012,paroxetine oct,23 2013-may 4 2014 20 mgs.tapered 6 wks.-failed RI in Oct.2014-in protracted WD.started 10 mgs. Fluoxetine May 25 2021 .Stopped fluoxetine May 2022 at 5 mgs.

Hello Muddles, maybe you could buy ipod and listen to music. I found that the music helps me a lot. Yesterday the whole evening I listened to my favourite song from Kevin Lyttle "Turn me on" and I found out I absolutely forgot that I am in withdrawal. I think you should try it. Try some quick music, like from the times we were teenagers  SNAP, Rozalla or my favourite Kevin Lyttle.  You will see that your mood will go immediately up.

symptoms OCD

I hope it works out with Dr. Healy Muddles. You deserve some validation after all you've been through. I hope he can help.

Thank you blue. Thinking of you.

Severe adverse reaction

Poop out - December 2013

15mg

Currently on 13.5mg,

April 12mg

May 10th - 11mg

June 10th - 10mg

July 8th - 9mg

September - 0mg

you're in my thoughts ,hoping youcan get somewhere with Dr. Healy...xoxo

thanks direstraits. Hope you are coping.

Severe adverse reaction

Poop out - December 2013

15mg

Currently on 13.5mg,

April 12mg

May 10th - 11mg

June 10th - 10mg

July 8th - 9mg

September - 0mg

Hello Muddles, maybe you could buy ipod and listen to music. I found that the music helps me a lot. Yesterday the whole evening I listened to my favourite song from Kevin Lyttle "Turn me on" and I found out I absolutely forgot that I am in withdrawal. I think you should try it. Try some quick music, like from the times we were teenagers SNAP, Rozalla or my favourite Kevin Lyttle. You will see that your mood will go immediately up.

I sometimes struggle with music - when I'm in the deep depression mode it freak me out. Other times it can help a little although I have no feelings - music is supposed to be good for the brain. Thank you. I'm pleased you can manage to distract. Hope you are coping.

Severe adverse reaction

Poop out - December 2013

15mg

Currently on 13.5mg,

April 12mg

May 10th - 11mg

June 10th - 10mg

July 8th - 9mg

September - 0mg

i struggle to explain how I feel....how these drugs have caused such devestation.

This article is about ECT induced brain damage.

Everything that is written here describes my injury down to a tee. I could have written it myself if my brain wasn't so bad.

https://aftershocklifeafterect.wordpress.com/2015/11/04/the-strange-world-of-brain-damage-50-first-dates-and-a-little-science/

Severe adverse reaction

Poop out - December 2013

15mg

Currently on 13.5mg,

April 12mg

May 10th - 11mg

June 10th - 10mg

July 8th - 9mg

September - 0mg

I hope this terrible wave passes soon and you get back into your baseline. You will get back into it. It won't stay like this. Xx

The only way out is through.

Aug 2013 - Augmentin leading to akathisia

Sept-Nov 2013 - Citalopram 20mg, severe reaction, off at 5mg. Valium 4mg, prn

Oct 2013 - 5 zopiclone tablets, 7.5mg

End Nov 2013-end Feb 2014, Seroquel, top dose 150mg, off at 25mg

End Nov 2013-early march 2014, Zoloft 100mg top dose, off at 25mg

End Dec-2013-early April 2014, lorazepam 1mg prn

April 3rd 2014 zoloft 5mg for a few days. 18/4/14 - zoloft, 1mg. Came off at 0.35 mg,14th June 2014

29 June 2014 - 1mg lorazepam, last ever

29 June 2014 - med free

Hello Muddles, how are you? I got today terrible akathisia, but in the mean time it is again away. How are your kids?

symptoms OCD

The same - survivng. Thank you for asking. I am sorry you had to experience Akathisia but pleased its gone.

My children are ok thanks. I had a total meltdown last night as I couldn't even sort their clothes out. The damage just devestates me and I am really struggling to be honest. I look like I'm dying!

Severe adverse reaction

Poop out - December 2013

15mg

Currently on 13.5mg,

April 12mg

May 10th - 11mg

June 10th - 10mg

July 8th - 9mg

September - 0mg

Muddles, I would so much like to help you. Do you have enough vitamin C? The vitamin C is also against depression. You should drink a lot of fresh orange juice  or juice from other fresh fruits, it is also against inflammation. I dont know how it is with sport by you but maybe you could have each day regularly a little walk on fresh air. By other things I dont know, I am still not through the process myself, I also fight every day. But you have to believe on your body, everywhere is written that it can adjust to living without meds, so we have to believe it. I think this process is so slow that we dont even recognize the improvements. But once this little improvements melt into one big improvement and you will be happy again.

symptoms OCD

Thanks Martina. You have such a lovely soul.

I can't drink OJ or eat oranges. I was thinking of trying vit C but really scared of everything as I'm reacting to near enough anything I put in my mouth - even the good stuff. Unreal Eh?!!

One thing I had forgot to mention is that I spoke with a nutritionist the other day. She wants to work with me. There are certain blood test I want doing which the doctor won't do but she will order them for me. She also wants to look at the blood test the doctor took as sometimes they will be passed off as ok when they actually aren't. I am going to be very careful as I know most don't understand our situation but she wants to learn from me too. I have huge gut problems and she wants to try and sort that out - as the brain and hit are connected. I'm not sure how much she can help me but o have to do something. At the moment I can't get to see her as I'm stuck in bed. I know she'so good because she is a friend of Dr Sarah Myhill here in the UK - who studies the root cause of all illness' and knows about the dangers of these drugs and chemcial, end sensitivites.

She hates medication and reckons it's the reason so many people are walking around so sick. i really think so too.

Severe adverse reaction

Poop out - December 2013

15mg

Currently on 13.5mg,

April 12mg

May 10th - 11mg

June 10th - 10mg

July 8th - 9mg

September - 0mg

Sorry for the typos - I would correct but Its too much effort.

Severe adverse reaction

Poop out - December 2013

15mg

Currently on 13.5mg,

April 12mg

May 10th - 11mg

June 10th - 10mg

July 8th - 9mg

September - 0mg

I think this is a very good idea with the nutritionist. She can make you test what you can eat and what not and then you can look together how to assure that your food has enough vitamins especially important are C, D, A and B and iron.

I have one more idea, did you try acupuncture ? I have heard some people have good experiences with it.

symptoms OCD